Sarah in Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young black man had to admit had to admit, he'd never felt something so tight, or heard something scream so beautifully. Her voice when provoked by pleasure and pain (mostly pain) sounded lovelier than a symphony orchestra. But still, what he did to her was more to punish her for what she had said than take his own pleasure. If she truly held the kind of prejudice and hatred in heart that fit her words then she would never be able to look herself in the mirror after what he'd done to her. To him that was enough, he didn't want a consort whose mind was so closed and biased. Calmly he thanked Mr. and Ms. Taylor for the evening, but that he would not be taking their daughter as part of his harem. The Taylor's responded in distress asking him to at least have dinner first. Mrs. Taylor ran into the kitchen to take the turkey out of the oven, while Mr. Taylor ran to the liquor store to get more scotch. With everyone running around so frantically Sarah was forgotten on the couch lost somewhere in-between a dream and a nightmare, struggling with the fact that she just might have fallen in love.

12