Sarah Scores Big!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

This happens so much more quickly than the first time he shudders and gasps, and his hips start pumping double time, trying to fuck my mouth. I lie still for a moment and let him, but then tighten my lips and my grasp him and start sliding up and down the full length I can handle. It's as hard as it's going to be and he's "eyes closed and gasping", so I pull off of him and push myself up. I don't give him any choice as I straddle him, and, holding him in one hand, push my hole down on his head.

But I quickly find out, the only way I can get him in is to almost do a split, and once I have him inside me I waste no time sinking down on his shaft so I can kneel over him again. I'm stuffed full by his sudden entry, and gasping, I have to hold still for minute, till the pressure eases. Once I can move I lift and fall slowly with long strokes. It's still so tight I don't want any premature accidents. This feels so good I want to enjoy it for a while. I lean forward and put my hands on his chest, and use my legs to raise and lower my ass, slowly fucking him. He's had his eyes closed since I first slid onto him, and I know he's struggling just to stay in control.

Gradually, though, I loosen and he relaxes, and I soon feel his hips moving in time with my strokes, thrusting up into me and getting deeper. Ohmyfuckinggod he feels good! It's like having a 10" long cucumber pushed up into my cunt, but this one's warm and just a little flexible, and our bodies can conform to each other. And right now it's red and purple, fully engorged. I start moving faster and find I can take him deep enough to actually ram myself down on him and bounce off his hips and thighs. That's even better, and our speed soon increases as I feel the familiar heat building up in me.

It doesn't take much to get hot with this huge hose in me! I'm starting to sweat with the exertion of fucking him, and he's panting underneath me from the feeling and excitement of having me fuck him. I suspect Sue doesn't do this a lot, from his reaction. I start to shudder and gasp out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" His hands reach up and find my nipples and he pinches them. And as my fucking becomes more frantic, he starts pulling and twisting, trying to bring me off.

And, Oh damn, it works! I suddenly shudder and ram myself down on top of him, grinding my hips as I feel my climax building and then suddenly bursting inside of me! I throw my head back and groan and cry time after time as my cunt tries to contract around that monster inside of me. I'm panting and gasping, and my body is covered with a sheen of sweat now. But best of all, he's still rock hard inside me, and I know that means I get to have one more just as good. I sit still on him for a minute, gasping and panting, trying to catch my breath. My eyes are closed, but I hear his voice, saying softly, "Come here!" I open my eyes and I see him patting the bed beside him.

I lift myself up off of him and move to his side, ready to lie next to him, but he says, don't lie down, get on your knees. Oh yeah!! Doggie, my favorite! It always has been, and I can't wait to see how it will feel with him. But I know it will mean he can ream me with that giant pecker even deeper, so I'll have to be cautious. I assume the position and put my head down, and he's already behind me, running his hands over my smooth ass. Once again, I feel his fingers slide in me, testing to be sure I'm wet enough. I know I'm already dripping, but I'll never refuse a finger fuck!

Thirty seconds of that and he's satisfied and I'm dying and finally I feel his cock pressing against me. Then I feel his hands inside my thighs and he forces me to spread about twice as wide. I try to press my chest down on the sheet to angle up more for him, and suddenly he's in me! Ahhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah! He grabs my hips and just pushes, slowly but steadily, until he's buried inside me. Oh my god, I'm so full but it's so good! I start rocking and his fingers tighten on my hips as he moves with me, and we are quickly fucking at a pretty fast pace. I love this, and start ramming myself back harder, bouncing off his thighs, slapping loudly, and we go faster and faster. I start moaning into the sheet, both hands holding handfuls of it, and he's in total control now. I can tell he likes it too, as he wastes no time, the pace building steadily, and he has a firm grip on my hips.

Show me how big boy, I'm all yours! Ohhhhhhh fuck, I know I'm gonna cum again, I just hope you get there in time! I'm gasping and panting, and I know he can feel me shuddering, through my hips. I'm pounding back against him and he starts really slapping hard against me, ramming that huge missile as deep as he can into my cunt. Well that answers, that, I can take all he's got and still ask for more. But he's got plenty, and I start shaking and crying, pushing up on my hands and just waiting for my orgasm to hit me. If he can't do it now he'll just have to take care of himself.

But he starts pounding against my ass like a jackhammer, and I know he's there too. I feel one powerful thrust, deeper than all the rest into me, and he's shuddering, growling and bucking, his fingers imbedded in my hips. I give a sudden squeal, and I know I gush over him this time, I can feel my hot cum running down my ass and my thighs. Probably a lot of it is his cum, too. We are grinding and thrusting against each other, sounding like a pair of animals mating, and that's just about what it is.

After a minute or two of panting and gasping in place, we both fall to the bed, and I feel his arms suddenly around me, crushing me back against him. He hasn't said much up till now, and other than his obvious arousal I am not sure what his reaction is to my "seduction" of him. But he starts running his hands all over me, and I feel his hot breath in my ear. He starts to talk in a hoarse whisper, "Oh GOD, Sarah, that was so fucking good! Before we got married, I was pretty popular with the girls, but since Sue and I have been together I've almost forgotten what a good wild fuck is. But I remember now."

"Dammit, I do love Sue, and she really wants to please me, but I think it's more a duty than a joy. And I don't think she gets any pleasure at all out of my size, even though she can take me ok. I know she doesn't see it, but it's been an issue for me, and I guess it will be an even bigger one now." He sighs, and relaxes his grip on me.

Wow, I never expected him to open up like that! I reply, "Bob, I really don't want to be a home wrecker, I just have needs that have to be taken care of. Maybe we can help each other out, if you can wiggle your way free like this once in a while. Anyhow, just remember, I'm here if you need me, and ready and waiting! Don't be shy about coming for a visit. He proceeds to kiss me all over the back of my shoulders and neck.

"Mmmmmmm, Sarah, maybe this can work! She doesn't leave me alone very often, but there are times, and where there's a will there's a way!"

"Well Bob, you already know I'm willing, so it's just up to you to find the way!" I giggle.

We spend a few minutes playing and making out, when he suddenly sits up and looks at my clock. "Oh crap, I didn't know it was that late, and she'll be calling to check up on me, making sure I'm being a good boy. And I haven't gotten any of her fucking chores done yet either!"

He pops out of bed and finds his shorts, and I find some clothes to put on. I'll be taking another shower soon anyhow. The only misgivings I have now are about Ted. I wonder how he's going to feel to me now that I've had Bob. But he's still a great dancer, and I do love to torment the other women at the club with him. Hmmmmmmm, maybe I can have the best of both worlds. Time management will be the key!

As he's about to leave, he wraps his arms around me and we share another long kiss. I swear I can feel that log in his pants getting hard already! He says, "I can't take the chance and come back here again tonight, but if you want, I have a cold bottle of wine in the fridge, and you can come over after it gets dark, probably around 8. I guess you know I'd love to have you!

I reply, "Ice the glasses. And leave the back door unlocked!"

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers