Sarah's Actions Causes Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Roy was starting to cum in my mouth the guy in my right hand leaned up and took my hand stroking his cum on my right tit and belly. Roy's cum was runny and tasted sour. He held his cock in my mouth until it was done but a lot of it ran out the side and I felt it running into my ear.

Someone shouted "Next!" and turned my head to the other side.

When my head turned I could feel Roy's jizz going in my ear and down my neck. This guy had a thin short dick like a hot dog. He slid it in slowly like he was afraid to at first but started to work it in and out. I heard Tony grunting as he started ramming my cunt hard. He pulled out fast and jerked his cum all over my body. I felt some hit up between my tits and then down my belly and on my pussy and he got to the end.

Another guy came up on my left side where Roy was and jerked onto my left tit. I felt it run down that side and onto my arm. My body was shaking from fear and the orgasm that came over me. Thy guy in my mouth after a couple minutes pulled out and came all over my face. My forehead, eyes, nose were all covered. I couldn't see anymore, I didn't want to.

I thought to myself, maybe it all over, maybe they'll leave me go now.

Then I heard Rob say, "This pig is filthy. Turn her over, I don't want to see all that cum on that slut."

I felt two guys help me off the table, they turned me around and lay me on the table facing forward with my feet still on the ground. The table felt slimy with all the cum on my body and I could feel cum dripping down my legs.

My hands were held above my head as Rob entered my pussy from behind. I felt slapping on my ass as Rob started screwing me. I knew Rob's hands were holding my hips so I don't know who was slapping me. Then the slapping stopped but two guys lifted my legs up and spread them. I'm not the most flexible person and it hurt a lot. I screamed out but they held me firm. Rob pounded harder and I felt his balls slapping the top of my pussy.

This sent me over the edge and I came big time! I screamed out and convulsed in a way I had never done before. I felt a good squirt come out as I shook from the orgasm. It was almost as I was coming down I felt Rob tense up and shoot his load deep in my aching, sopping cunt. He pulled out as he started to shrink and stroked the last drops on my ass. I felt some trickle down to my ass hole and beyond.

My hands were released and my legs put down. I couldn't move. I just lay there for a couple minutes and the guys applauded.

Willie said "See I told you, you could do it."

Then I felt a few guys pass bye and pat my ass as they said "Good job!" almost like a football player congratulating a team mate.

When they all left the bartender came over with a towel for me to clean up. I recovered enough to stand but had no dignity left to even try to cover up.

I said "I suppose you want something too." kind of sarcastically.

He said "Yeah, clean up the table too, I ain't touching that stuff." then handed me the money that was from the stage.

I said "This was rape you know, and you didn't do anything to help me."

He said "You know that guy in the corner watching the whole thing was the Sheriff. He told the guys where to find you. With the money you got and the way you came on to him at the bar he'd back these guys in a heartbeat. Say you were a hooker. You got paid. You were out looking for it."

I was confused, hurt, upset. I didn't know what to do or think. I cleaned up myself and the table then got dressed. My panties were cut through the sides and my bra was missing. I left.

I walked around the corner to my car and as I got to the door the Sheriff pulled up next to me.

He said "Drive safely now and welcome back any time." Then smiled and drove away.

I had nothing left. I felt so empty inside. I decided to just drive home. I'll never go back to that town.

12