All Comments on 'Sarah's Afternoon'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

I thought this was a really good story, if a bit long. It worked for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm Cumminggggggggggggggggg!

fucking delicious

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
actually....

i disagree with the person who said this story was in the wrong category. yes, it is group sex -- but she was not GIVEN a chance to say no -- she had been drugged, AGAINST HER WILL...and the drug clouded her emotions/responses, as many of the date-rape drugs will do.

so, your story is fine in the nonconsent/reluctance category. i know with mine sometimes they fit multiple categories, but i think you fit it best into this one. good job on showing how she'd had no control over own wants and needs -- she was controlled by the drug.

it'd be interesting to know what she'd've done if dave HADN'T drugged her... =D

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
Don't listen to anyone that says this isn't good!!

This story was fucking hot...... i wish i was her!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HAY

GREAT ONE!!!

sakurababesakurababeabout 17 years ago
Totally hot

Where can I get this new drug? :) You can at least give us a second chapter ... this story is begging for a sequel. Now that they've each had a go at her, how about a triple penetration?

SluttieSammieSluttieSammieover 16 years ago
Wish it was me too!!

I wouls sooooo love to be her!!

EmKarskiEmKarskiover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, wonderfully descriptive, got me so wet reading it, I'm with some of the other commenters - wish that was me they were fucking!

sfaigonsfaigonover 15 years ago
Nice

Nice

but it said she was a little overwieght/plump. Whatever. That was a little turnoff. But great writing

stardust21stardust21almost 13 years ago
I'm jealous!

I want an afternoon like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great time was

Had by all of US!!!

Great writing of a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

One of the best I've read in the non-consent genera.

bamm27bamm27almost 8 years ago

My pussy is so fucking wet reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brought good memories

This story reminded me of when my sister asked me to help arrange her drug-rape. A mutual friend of ours had done the same thing and loved it. At the time I was slow to convince. I went through with it partly out of chivalry as I feared she would go through it with or without someone like me to watch out for her. The hardest part was finding guys willing to participate with me supervising. Supervising as a brother seemed to be a non-starter. With my sister's permission I presented myself as her boyfriend and we started t o get more positive responses from men my sister was fine with. I was unable to get any single group of men to go along with it. I had several individuals willing but most didn't want anyone else in the room. Since I was pretending to be her boyfriend, once my sister was out and in front of her first assailant, I went first to prove it wasn't a set up. Only four guys, besides me, had her the first time. One of the guys fell for my sister. He bugged me afterwards to meet her socially. We excluded him the next two times. He finally found her and they dated. She 'broke up with me' and became his and later married. Their marriage lasted just over 30 years.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Ohhh Damn!

I have to change my panties!! Thank you ;)

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Now being drugged like that and having three men use you but not hurting you is desirable very desirable ❤️❤️

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

I love the story, but I hate the attempt to humiliate the young lady. "Tramp", Whore", "Slut" is unnessercery. I am in all in favor of "dirty" talk. But in this story the guys are gentle, respectful, even kind, given the circumstances. Then they suddenly turn into Ogries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous