Sarah's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need to be told twice. I pulled out and slid back in, over and over, picking up pace as I went. Soon I was ramming into Sarahs ass hard, pulling almost all the way out before ramming back in. I could feel Sarahs balls swinging back and banging off my own. It was incredible.Sarah was moaning and groaning, getting louder all the time. I wanted to try a different position. I pulled out and grabbed Sarah by the hips, flipping her onto her back.

"What ya doin?", She asked seductively.

"I want to see your beautiful face and tits and cock as I fuck your lovely asshole, now spread those legs and stretch that ass wide"

The look of sheer delight on her face was picturesque.

She lifted her legs to her chest and put her arms down, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them open so I could see her slightly gaping ass. I moved forward and pressed my cock against her ass again. This time I slid in easy enough. I could see the pleasure pain effect on Sarahs face. It was unbelievable to see her tits slide up and down and her cock and balls move to the rhythm of my thrusting. After a few minutes Sarah looked at me and said...

"Can you try one more position?"

"Of course", I said.

Without saying anything else she pushed her feet against my shoulders and my cock slipped out. She sat up and grabbed me, twisting us so out postitions changed and I was on my back. She sat astride me and kissed me as she grinded her cock against mine. I felt her reach behind herself and take my throbbing cock and position the head against her ass hole. Slowly she slid down and my cock went up into her ass. Sarah moved slowly up and down as he continued to kiss me. It felt gentle, passionate and connected. I could feel myself getting close and I said so to Sarah...

"I want you to come inside me," she whispered.

"I want you to come too," was my reply.

She took my hand and slid it between us towards her member. It was a tight fit with the position we were in but I got there. I gripped it tight and felt her foreskin sliding up and over her head as she moved back and forth, still riding my cock. After only 2 minutes of this, I could sense a change in her and knew she was close already. This made me start to come and seconds later, better than could have been planned we both erupted. Sarah buried her head into my shoulder as I felt my load gush out into Sarahs ass as her come drenched my belly. It was an unreal moment as both of us held each other and shuddered as we emptied. It felt incredible and Sarah collapsed onto me, my cock still in her.We stayed in that position for, well I don't know how long. Slowly my erection went down and I slid out of her. Sarah lifted her head and looked at me, smiling. She bent down and kissed me deep. I could feel that any anxiety that had existed before was gone. We were now lovers and the knowledge of this made the kiss all the more intense.

Suddenly I felt something on my cock. It was my come. It had started oozing out of Sarahs ass onto me. I became aware of the fact that I had fucked a shemale, transexual, whatever. I felt her glorious breasts resting on my chest. I felt the sticky mess of her come on my belly. I felt her flaccid cock on my abdomen. I felt horny again. My cock started getting hard again. Sarah felt it too. I felt her cock getting hard again too. Sarah smiled and sat up...

"Hold that thought," she said.

I looked at her sitting on me, in all her glory. Body, boobs and cock she was incredible to look at.

"For how long?", I groaned.

"Lets get cleaned up first. Shower together?", she said as she climbed off me and the bed.

"Why not?", I replied.

"You know, seen as we're trying out all these new things, I was thinking."

"Yes?", said Sarah.

"I think I'd like to see what it feels like to be fucked by a shemale."

12