All Comments on 'Sarah's Education'

by PinkIris

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

luv a happy ending sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Good

Gentle new love, so well expressed.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

great story , i hope there is a sequel lol , Sarah dumping her boyfriend , coming out , and more lesbian sex to come i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wondering

I have to wonder , who seduced who. Lol

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
Sometimes Reality

To everyone, reality raises its head. Sarah knew something was amiss, (Physical/Mental or both). She tackled the problem with a friend as candidly as her personality would allow it. I'm not sure how you can continue this story and maintain the slow warmth that you've created with it. They are soon to go their separate ways! Your story was soft, warm and erotic. It touched on portions of my own experience. I loved it!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years ago
Well done!

Really well written, very believable, and HOT!

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years ago
Love the seduction

The intensity climbed at a perfect pace. It was a very enjoyable read.

I loved the apprehension.

I loved the role change from seducer to submissive.

Thank you.

TheGroovemeisterTheGroovemeisterover 9 years ago
Should you write a sequel?

"Sarah's Education"

I think this story stands up all by itself. When I finished reading this story, I had a strong desire to see what would happen next. Walt Disney a Wise showman said, "Leave them wanting more". All those wonderful animated features ended leaving the viewer wanting more. Think about it.

The warmth and glow you generated with "Sarah's Education" I think comes under the heading of first love or crush. You pretty much closed the story with the

protagonist's thoughts and feelings about Sarah. Nothing more needed to be said.

Bayrunner2Bayrunner2over 9 years ago
At Last, "Different."

"You have left me wanting more." I want the old "E" Ticket ride. (Disneyland)

Finally, one absolutely perfect story, and I did not even have to correct grammar. t was way too short, so much more to come. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely.

A threesome with Scott may be the way to go ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
totally realistic

The thoughts and feelings of the narrator really made this story. The narration gave the story a realism that is missing in most erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable story. You do have a problem using "site" for "sight" though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect eroticism

As someone above has noted, there is no need for a sequel. The story stands as is, and should stay that way. My imagination is filling in extra details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Fantastically sweet and well written story. Really enjoyed the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

Giving your friend a lesson is the best way to go

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

And really well written. You created two believable real characters, which is a big deal. Thanks.

luvandluckluvandluckover 8 years ago

Good story! There should be no threesome with Scott though, he couldn't even make his girlfriend have an orgasm so what in the world would he do with two women. The girls would have to do everything. He would prob just watch and masturbatte if he can find his own penis cause it obviously isn't that big.

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
LOVED it! So hot!

The description of Sarah's body, and then getting her off, for her first time, and then Sarah returning the favor...gawd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story.

I have known many women who could not let themselves have an orgasm..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

simply beautiful, hope there is a future there

les_carrie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful, sweet story

Loved these two girls, with their sweet, intimate friendship! Great story, perfect ending.

By the way, dual means two of something, but duel is two guys in white wigs and fancy suits walking 10 paces away from each other, then turning and shooting. In the 1600s. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

Maybe he didn’t make her orgasm, maybe it turns out she was gay all along, but surely she knew she had a clit and where it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully Erotic and arousing, so loved your detail of your own excitement and arousal, your voice and style are so hot, i'm hard as a rock right now, so well written, I could almost taste your fingers, I bet she taste's your fingers and pussy the next time....delicious...desert...Thanks for sharing your incredible talent!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPinkIris@PinkIris
This was the first place I ever submitted my work. It's been a great platform for me. Hope you enjoy what I have to give, I know everyone has different tastes and ideas. It's part of what makes life in this world of ours interesting. Life is one long string of experiences and...