Sarah's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a chance, I slipped my hand downward and gently pressed a finger into her tight pussy. She gave a gasp and arched her back, moving her hips to press my finger in deeper. It was a slightly awkward position since we were both sitting, but I didn't care. I had my Sarah in my arms, her body pressed against mine.

Sarah raised her legs, bracing her heels on the edge of the bed. That opened her up more for us both. She was working her clit harder and faster now, her breath coming fast. Nudging her hair aside, I began to kiss her neck, soft little kisses. She gave another moan, and I carefully slid a second finger inside her.

She was tight but by now she was so wet, there was no trouble getting in. My fingers were completely soaked, she was hot, tight, and writhing. Moving slow at first, I began to finger fuck her. With my other hand, I reached for her breast. She was so small I could cover her completely with my hand, but she was perfect to me.

With her free hand she clamped down over mine on her breast, squeezing tight. Together, we moved as if we'd always done this. Her working her clit somewhat frantically now, me finger fucking her faster and harder and us both squeezing and massaging her breast. I was so hot, so wet, but all I could think of was her, my Sarah's pleasure and her orgasm.

She gave a few soft "oh's" and a low moan and I felt her stiffen. Knowing what was coming I whispered to her to just let go, let it happen. Kissing her neck, her shoulder, I kept the pace with my fingers, now squishing loudly into her twitching pussy.

With a final high pitched wail, Sarah came. She came hard, her body bucking, her pussy clamped down tightly on my fingers. I could feel the spasms passing through her body. Holding on tightly to her, I whispered all sort of things I'd never remember later.

When she finally settled, I carefully pulled my fingers free. Unable to stop myself, those fingers of mine went straight to my mouth. First smelling her female scent, and then tasting her sweet honey. God that was good. I heard her gasp and looked in the mirror at her astonished face.

"You just... your fingers. They were in there," she pointed to the obvious, "and you put them in your mouth."

"I wanted to taste you. I like the taste of pussy."

"Really?"

Nodding, I finished sucking her taste from my fingers and pulled them from my mouth. "Really."

She wrinkled her nose. "When Scott would kiss me after he'd eaten me I thought it was gross. Made him wipe his mouth off after that."

Smiling a little, I shrugged. "It's not your thing. It's fine."

Sarah stared into my eyes in the mirror. "I had an orgasm."

"Yes you did. Seemed to be a good one too."

"But I had an orgasm because a girl did it to me."

I nodded. "Yes. But I thought I was just helping you find your clit."

She continued to stare at me in the mirror. Her hands falling to my thighs, she began to gently rub, to caress them. "Pretty sure it was more than that for you."

Trying hard to be casual, I shrugged. "It's all good."

Sarah got that pursed lip look going again. I wished she wouldn't do that as it seriously made me want to kiss her. Before I could blink she jumped from the bed, turned around and sat back down but facing me, straddling me. "It's not fair that I get it and you don't."

"Sarah, you don't have to do this."

She reached behind her and popped the snap of her bra. With a shrug it was gone, dangling from her fingers before dropping out of site. My eyes were immediately glued to her breasts. Those small yet, perky and firm, perfect mounds of flesh. Her nipples were small, but hard little buds just waiting for a mouth.

Nodding to me she said, "Yours."

Slower than she had, I reached around and unfastened my bra. Pulling it off, I dropped it to the side. My breasts felt heavy, dangling in front of me. My nipples were larger and currently rock hard.

"Can I touch?" she asked a little breathlessly.

I could only nod, not trusting my voice.

Her hands cupped my breasts and gently lifted a little as if testing the weight. "So soft," she whispered. She touched, exploring, caressing my breasts, and damn but it felt good. When she finally touched a nipple, I thought I might explode on the spot.

Looking into my eyes, she said, "Kiss me." Since she was sitting on me, she was slightly higher than me. I reached up and cupped her face in my hands and pulled her gently to me. The first touch of our lips, tentative, soft. But I wanted more, and leaning in, I took more.

It was a kiss of exploration and gentleness. I kept it soft for a bit before reaching for her tongue with mine, I wanted her taste. She met my tongue, hesitant at first, and then bolder, more confident. It was the sweetest of kisses, the one I'd never forget.

Sarah gave a slight push with her body and we fell back onto my bed. She made sure to drop her elbow down so her full weight didn't land on me. Not that I would have minded. Our breasts now touching, sending massive tingles and heat through me. Her legs were still straddling me and I could feel the heat from her pussy against my hip and I had to curl my fingers into a fist to keep from sinking them inside her again.

Lifting up, she broke our kiss and smiled down at me, her green eyes twinkling. "I like our boobs touching."

I couldn't hold back the chuckle. She was so damn cute. I slid my hands up the silky skin of her back, pressing her a little closer. Shifting one leg a bit, I pressed my thigh against her still very wet pussy. Sarah gave a soft gasp and pressed harder against me.

"Nooo, don't do that! I'm supposed to do you this time."

Shaking my head I said, "My pleasure comes from making you feel good."

Tilting her head to the side but not breaking the contact between my leg and her pussy, she asked, "Why? What do you mean?"

It wasn't easy to shrug in our current position, but I did it. "I'm the kind of person that when I know I'm making you feel good, then that gives me the most pleasure. Hell I can cum from just thinking about eating you." Whoops, I did not mean to let that slip out. If that didn't just tell her how long I'd been dreaming of her, then she must have some blond hidden in that hair of hers.

Sarah narrowed her eyes at me. "So that's something you've thought about doing for how long now?"

I shot her a quick grin and then pulled her down for another kiss. This one I put more into, let her feel what I felt for her. My lips moved over hers, softly, gently, our tongues sliding together. Letting my hands roam, they found her rounded ass and gave a soft squeeze. Pressing her against my leg, I felt her wetness spreading over my thigh. Closing my eyes, I simply held her, enjoyed our kiss, her body against mine the way I'd wanted.

I managed to roll us over so I had her underneath me. Kissing my way down her neck, I nibbled a trail to those breasts I'd wanted in my mouth. Licking circles around that small hard nipple, I finally brought in my mouth and gave it a tug. Sweet and perfect, just like the low moan and full body shiver that went through Sarah.

Working my way between her breasts, I gave each nipple full attention. Rolling them between my lips, giving tiny little nips with my teeth, Sarah was quickly moaning and writhing, her hands in my hair holding me against her. Her body slid against mine, a light sheen of sweat making us slick all over.

Slowly moving down her body, I blazed a trail over her ribs, across her stomach, enjoying the quick clench and jerk of her legs. She was so responsive to my touch that I didn't understand how Scott hadn't been able to do this for her. But I didn't care, she was mine for now, and if this one night was all I'd ever have, then I was taking as much as she let me have.

Reaching the soft plump area of her pubic bone, I tucked my hands under her thighs and pulled her legs up, opening her wide. Breathing in her woman's musky scent, I started raining little kisses all over. Keeping clear of her clit, I kissed her mons, her outer lips, down her thighs and back. Sarah was moaning, unable to lay still, her breath coming in short pants.

"Damn you, do it and quit teasing!" She demanded.

Chuckling, I looked up at her face. Green eyes were flashing at me, her face flushed and oh so beautiful. Giving her a wild, impish grin, I leaned in and took one long swipe with my tongue, from bottom to top. Sarah's hips bucked hard off the bed and I had to shift my arms to hold her down.

God she tasted good. The hint of tang in the musky sweet juice making my mouth water for more. Her shave job left her bare but with little stubbly bits and for some reason, I loved that feeling on my tongue. I waited a second for her to settle and then latched my mouth over her entire pussy and sucked.

Again, her hips shot off the bed, but I was ready this time. I kept my mouth firmly attached, held her down and started rubbing my tongue over her while I gently sucked her. Juices flooded my mouth and I had to swallow quickly. My own body reacted and I soon had my own wetness spreading over my thighs. Just knowing what I was doing to Sarah, feeling her body respond, hearing her gasps and moans, I was out of my mind with pleasure. Surely, this had to be heaven. If I never again touched Sarah, I felt I could die happy, my dreams fulfilled.

Working my mouth around, I gently began to suck on her clit. Looking up, I could see that Sarah had pressed her hands to her mouth to muffle her cries. Reaching up with one hand, I cupped her breast and rubbed her nipple with my thumb. That was all it took, she was gone, another orgasm ripping through her.

I drank up her juices until she shoved my head away. Giving a final kiss to her throbbing and now quite red pussy, I slid my body up over hers, dragging my face over her to clean myself off as I was covered in her. She lay limply in my arms, seeming to just try to catch her breath. Holding her close against me, I ran my hands over her back in long, slow, strokes.

After a bit she looked up at me and I was surprised to see tears. "You are evil," she whispered.

Stunned, I stared in horror at her. Had I hurt her somehow? "What?"

"You've known how to do that for how long, and you're just now doing it to me?" She smiled, letting me know her tears were happy ones.

Flooded with relief, I gave a shaky laugh and lay back on the bed. "Well, you do have a boyfriend you know."

Sarah kissed my shoulder and I felt the tingle all the way to my toes. "Not after tonight. He's gone, the worthless piece of crap." She continued her kisses, heading down my chest.

I took a deep breath, knowing where she was headed and having this strange, weird feeling of dread and excited expectation at the same time. "Don't dump him cuz he doesn't know how to give you an orgasm. It's not like they give lessons in that you know."

"You just gave me two." Her hot mouth closed over my nipple. Fantastic desire shot straight to my steaming pussy. She sucked, licked, and rolled her tongue over me as if she'd been doing it for years. I fisted one hand in the blanket on my bed, fighting to keep control.

Swallowing hard to find my voice I said, "Sarah. Sweetheart. You don't have to do this. I'm okay, really."

Her answer was a very gentle bite to my nipple. I couldn't hold back the moan, the arching of my back. She looked up at me. "I don't think I'm ready to eat you yet, maybe never, I don't know. But touch you, oh yes that I can do." Her hand slid down over my stomach and I sucked it in hard. The heat and excitement of her touch driving me nearly insane.

"Since you've done this sort of thing before, tell me what you like." She demanded before leaning in for a deep kiss. Her fingers stopped just at the top of my full bush and for the first time in my life I wished I shaved. Maybe she had something to teach me after all, I thought as our tongues played together in each other's mouth.

When she finally released my lips so I could speak, all I could say was, "Fill me."

Tilting her head to the side, she studied me a bit. Then her fingers slide into crinkly hair between my legs. When she felt how very wet I was her eyes widened. "You do like to do the eating."

Since she was touching me, my Sarah, my deepest crush's fingers were sliding in my sopping wet pussy, I couldn't speak so I only nodded weakly, my legs falling wide open. She explored, touching, feeling all around, finding my very obvious clit but not lingering there when I gave a jerk of my hips and a moan.

"Fill you huh. I think I can do that." She worked her fingers into the generous wetness there before very carefully and slowly started to insert a single one into me. My hips twitched, trying to pull her in deeper. Her mouth returned to my nipple and she sucked it in hard just as she slid in a second finger. The duel attack was amazing, wonderful, but still I wanted more.

"More," I whispered almost frantically.

She worked the two fingers in deeper, and I knew she was being cautious, trying to figure out how things worked. It took everything I had in me, but I knew I had to let her do this on her own. I couldn't push, no matter what my body craved.

Sarah leaned down, taking a look at the situation. Pulling her fingers almost free, she worked in a third finger and pushed in. My hips lifted from the bed this time. There was nothing I liked more than being full, filled up tight with a girl's fingers. She pushed in as deep as she could go, and then started to finger fuck me as I had done to her.

It was slower than I wanted, but I wasn't about to complain. Opening my eyes I looked down at her as she was watching her fingers moving in and out of my body. She met my gaze and then holding it, suddenly pushed in her fourth finger. A few more firm thrusts and I was screaming, my orgasm ripping through my body.

To give Sarah credit, she hung in there. She kept those wonderful fingers in deep and tight while my pussy clamped down and did its best to shove them back out. My body bucked hard, I shook and gasped. I couldn't remember ever having an orgasm that hard before. It was beautiful, wonderful, and it was all because of my Sarah.

When I settled a bit, she carefully pulled free. This time she was the one that pulled me close, holding me against her. My body continued to quiver for a bit and I held on tight to her. With our legs tangled together, arms wrapped around each other, we drifted, relaxed and warm and comfortable.

I had no idea what would happen next. At that exact moment, I was too happy, too content to care. I knew that would change and soon. This was our last summer together before we each started our adult lives. There was no way Sarah could openly be with me because of her religious family and upbringing. Our friendship meant the world to me and I didn't want to lose that.

Only Sarah would know if a relationship with a woman was right for her. She had to make her own decisions about things. But I vowed to be here for her if she wanted me, needed me. She was my Sarah, my crush, and while the words of love were on the tip of my tongue, I knew now was not the time.

The future was close and very far away at the same time. Whether or not it was our future was not to be determined right now. For now, this was enough.

~ ~ ~

Once again thanks to the most awesome editor ever! Eviant, still finding all my missing commas!

12