All Comments on 'Sarah's Gangbang Simulator'

by Allesol

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish I was an engineer!

I would love to have a Trident tucked under my bed too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next date

with trident, please :-)

StrummFan217StrummFan217about 7 years ago
Awesome

Wow! That was fantastic! :) She's quite clever to create such a machine. :) I was left wondering what powered it, though. I can see it being made to plug-in to a wall outlet since I think it would take some big batteries to power it otherwise. A gas motor might work too, though. Heh, sorry. I'm really into engineering, and I like learning how machines work. :D Anyway, fantastic story! Definitely a pleasure to read. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3 comments

listed above voting stars

none in 'Recent Comments'

no link to 'All Comments'

where'd they go?

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeabout 4 years ago
The Three Way

Awesome!

shawnavinyltvshawnavinyltvover 3 years ago
Very creative and fun

I really enjoyed the build-up in the story, from watching the video, to coming up with the idea and realizing the final product. I loved the idea for the machine, too. Very creative and different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking awesome, my girl friend and I had to arrange a gang bang for her, she got so fucking steamed up reading this. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So incredibly fucking hot! That sounded so much better than the current available fucking machines. The cum was a perfect addition for that mental push that is usually required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the ingenuity from the woman engineer! Hot! Would have gladly helped her build and test it and give her some follow-up licks and rubbings.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Einfach nur gut geschrieben und ausführlich beschrieben.

Es regt die Phantasie an. Es das Kopfkino anregt und man sich mit der Protagonistin eins fühlt.

Yes, so muss eine solche Geschichte geschrieben werden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous