Sarah's Gangbang Simulator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allesol
Allesol
93 Followers

She flipped the switches and slid off the cocks. A gush of cum fell from her now gaping pussy and ass. Sarah moaned looking at the immense creampie she'd just received. Just the immense volume of cum made her giggle, she lay on her back in the warm pool of cum. She cupped it up in her hands and poured it over her breasts and moaned in decadent enjoyment feeling the warmth on her sensitive nipples. She rubbed the cum into her skin, and her lingerie. The lacy teddy was soaked and a greyish colour from the white cum. Sarah scooped up more from the puddle and splashed it onto her pussy.

She reached down and thrust two fingers inside of her cunt, rubbing her G-spot. With a sloshing sound she worked herself up to cumming again. As she touched the verge of orgasm her free hand came down on the remote and hit the purge button. As she arched her back and came again the last of the cum spurt from the cocks and showered over her body. The satisfaction exploded around her pussy. She hit the red off button.

Sarah lay in the warm puddle, feeling her twitching pussy, butthole, rubbed-raw clit and her sore nipples relax. She lay panting for what seemed like hours but was in fact only 15 minutes.

Eventually she sat up and went to walk to the bathroom but her knees buckled underneath her. She giggled and started to crawl to the shower. She left a trail of sticky jizz behind her. Sarah lay in the shower for a long time, most of it in her lingerie still too exhausted to peel the sticky lace from her ravaged body. After about 15 minutes she summoned the strength to kick her stilettos off, roll down her stockings and crawl out of her teddy. She used her shower head to flush her pussy and anus, making sure to wash all the cum out.

Too exhausted to do much else she collapsed onto her bed naked feeling relieved, satisfied, comforted, and finally aware of the pleasure a gangbang offered. She was asleep as soon as she hit the pillow.

The next day Sarah awoke as the morning sun fell over her eyes. She rolled over and felt her pussy and ass ache. Feeling the sting in her nipples she smiled and giggled to herself. The rest of the morning consisted of mopping the living room floor where the cum had gone past the plastic sheet and scrubbing 'The Trident' down. Everything was cleaned and sterilized again. Sarah removed the dongs and flushed the pipes. The whole unit folded down and slid under her bed. That day at work Sarah was only dreaming of the gleaming testament to pleasure hidden in her sex sanctuary and her next date with 'The Trident'.

Allesol
Allesol
93 Followers
12