Sarah's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would Kevin really be okay? I knew how stable and self-confidant he was but was he really prepared for this!!!

I pushed the thought from my mind. It was done now and there was no going back!

After a while I rolled off of Stuart's now soft penis and lay in the crook of his arm, my own arm across his chest and my dishevelled but still stocking clad leg draped across his. My face nuzzled into his neck and I could smell the strong sensual aroma of our sex mingled with his-own unique body-odour and once again I could not help but feel a stab of guilt over Kevin.

My sore and battered pussy was testament to what I had just done and now I was going to sleep wrapped in the arms of this stranger! And in our marital bed! Although the thought of how 'wrong' I had just been gave me a strange kind of a thrill and I shivered as a warm tingling sensation ran down my spine.

I was too exhausted to worry about anything else tonight though and we were both on the point of falling asleep, so I smiling to myself I snuggled into Stuart and dropped off.

We awoke early the next morning and had sex again although it was not as manic as it had been the night before. We were both aware of the situation and after he had fucked me for the last time Stuart got ready to leave.

Even after getting as close as two people physically can, and all the erotic and very intimate things we had seen and done to each other over the past few hours, in the cold light of day we were both acutely aware that we were really still complete strangers, even if intimate ones and our parting was fairly awkward.

Stuart gave me his mobile phone number and asked me to keep in touch. Then kissing me quickly he jumped into a waiting taxi and was gone.

I stood just inside the front door already beginning to think it had all been a strange dream when I heard.

"Well Done!"

Kevin was standing at the top of the stairs grinning from ear to ear!

He had told me the day before that he was going to stay over at one of his friends for the night and I was stunned to find him at home.

He explained that when he left the club he made a beeline for home, parked the car out of sight and hid in the bedroom adjoining ours!

Kevin had not only heard everything! But I had left my bedroom door open and he had watched me getting fucked by Stuart the whole time through the crack in the door!

"God you were brilliant Sarah!" He said smiling. "You really fucked his brains out! I am very proud of you!" He continued on excitedly. "It was so fucking horny watching you ride that big cock of his, and when I saw him come inside you I don't know how I managed to keep quiet! I came all over the bloody door! Not that either of you would have noticed you were so intense, you were fucking each other like you were possessed!"

He engulfed me in his arms and kissed me passionately, ignoring the fact that he had just seen me suck and lick Stuart's cock completely clean after he had come in me a short while ago. It was a very erotic feeling kissing Kevin straight after having another mans cock in my mouth, knowing that my husbands tongue was mixing with Stuart's seed.

He looked deeply into my eyes and asked with concern if I was all right.

Was I alright!!!! I was about as happy as I could be. The only thing that had been worrying me was how he would take to the reality of me being fucked by a stranger! Yes, everything was alright! More than alright!

We had amazing sex many times that day! Kevin fucked me as soon as Stuart left. Making sure that the first thing he did was to lick Stuart's come out of my swollen pussy, and I was still full of it!

I felt a sexual freedom that I had not felt before and it was obvious that Kevin had loved the whole thing.

This was my first dip into the waters of real sexual freedom, and the start of many new and very erotic adventures!

12