Sarah's Journey into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to play again?"

I looked up to see them both re-enter the room arm-in-arm. I had almost forgotten the pull of the clamps, but when I nodded my head in affirmative, I was rewarded with fresh jolts of pain and squeezed my eyes shut.

I don't see the open hand coming until the slap rocks me. "What was that?" she asks, and I open my eyes wide. Having my ass pounded for hours only turned me on, but a simple slap in the face is enough to raise my hackles. Everyone has different buttons, and she knows all of mine to push.

"Yes, Mistress!" I muffle out.

"You sure?" she asks. "You don't want to go home, to call an end to the whole thing?"

I nod as they check on me.

"This could all be over you know, and you could be back in your own bed tonight, all warm and safe and sound, Gizmo curling at your feet."

Gizmo was my cat back home, and my safe word. Hah, she was evil, this one! Something I had neglected to mention before, but she often found ways to work my safe word into conversations, sometimes incorporating it into meaningless sentences to enhance the torment.

I muffle out a "No Mistress," and I try to shake my head from side to side, and stop as the hook in my ass is jostled. I get a totally agonizing surprise in return as she wrenches the chains from my nipples with a sharp snapping jerk. I yelp in pain, not from the clamps coming off, but from the blood rushing back in a flood of heated agony, making me tense all over. I cry out and give soft whimpers as her fingers caress the burning tips, then she kisses them, sucks them. The moisture between my legs grows. I can feel it deep within me. She massages each of my nipples and pinches them and I make small sounds of surrender. I'm being inexorably wound tighter.

Mrs. Lucy moves around behind me, and she finally removes the butterfly and I tense as the blood flows back twice as fast into my clitoris, swelling it to unbelievable levels of fire. She pushes two digits into me, pushing, probing, rubbing the damp moist envelope of demanding privation. Her careful fingers brushing the little nubbin as she works me, her other hand on my hips, holding me still. I had been moving in urgent haste, and her fingers roughen as she crawls under my widely spread thighs, her breath on my shaved opening. Taking the last set of clamps in her teeth, she pulls them off and tosses them away with a flick of her head. Her mouth closing on the hard knot of pleasure bulging between my legs, she sucks on it and I explode. My legs shake with stress as the little flicks of her tongue and the suction of her lips pull every bit of orgasm from my shaking body. Throaty, muffled cries leaving me gasping, my body goes limp in the pangs of afterglow.

"Very hot and I'll excuse that indiscretion," she coos, slipping the vibrator and then the ass hook out of me. "But that isn't the kind of show we were wanting."

I whimper as I come down from the orgasmic high. I hadn't asked for permission to come (as if I even could have?) but I was forgiven this once.

"We're going to play a game and we want a show," she explains, and I give a surprised gasp as I feel a wide nozzle of sparkling clean steel press against my ass. I shiver, the thing is huge! Bug it goes in easily, slick with some kind of different lube. It was just wide enough that there's no way short of a rape that she could hurt me with it, and she pushes it in slowly so there was not a bit of pain involved.

My cunt drips and I squirm on the chair and she no doubt enjoys the reaction she is getting from me, the size of the nozzle stretching my sphincter to its fullest. A slow screw, she twists it around, moving the phallus into me, letting me feel ever delicious inch. With a soft push, it's fully inside, the slightly narrower base set well into me.

I feel the rush of the warm enema rushing to fill my bowels and I groan, not wanting to complain as the cramping starts and my belly begins to swell. It didn't hurt so much now, the previous enemas had expanded my body somewhat.

Mrs. Lucy steps back for a moment to grab something off the table on the other side of the room and as soon as she was back next to me, I heard her raise her arm. *SWACK!!!* across my ass goes the hairbrush, causing me to tense up making the enema all the harder to take in. *SMACK CRACK WHACK!!!* three more times she strikes in different places on my backside.

*CRACK SMACK WHACK!!* In and on it went for the whole time my belly was getting filled. I hear the bag gargle but continue to feel her reddening my ass with the hairbrush. Once again, it's not enough to truly hurt, but enough to make my already sore ass become ablaze a little more. It's not long until I feel like my entire body is going to explode though, until she finally unclips the hose form the bag and the hairbrush is discarded. "You're going to hold that in by yourself now," she says.

*Whimper, sniffle* I muffle out a "Yes, Mistress."

When she comes around to my front, Mrs. Lucy has the little rubber clamps in her hand. She pinches the nipple hard before putting each one of them on, and once again I get the little strings that pull them out and down towards the floor, pulling my breasts through the open back of the chair.

When they're both standing in front of me, they've each got a cane in their hand.

"First the game," she says, and they each take a side.

The first strike finds my left ass cheek and I cry out. It's just a tap, and I get another one the opposite side. I close my eyes as the next one lands on the top of my thigh, and keep them closed as it finds the other one. Once more it finds my ass, hitting twice in different spots then before. They're just love taps at first, but then they get progressively harder, and soft pink welts form on top of the reddened skin.

They're still not that hard, but I can't think about any of that as I try to concentrate on holding my cheeks shut. My tight little ass, earlier gaping widely, is closed shut now.

"Ready?" I hear Mrs. Lucy call out.

'Uhhhhh, ready for what?' I think.

I feel a strike between my legs and I cry out, unclenching my anus for an instant but it's enough to let the crystal-clear water squirt out. I feel another strike hit my thigh, hard enough to make me unclench once more and there it is; squirt. Another hard strike finds the opposite side, and it gets the same result. The cane finds the bottom of my feet next, and while it isn't as hard as the one to my thigh, my whole body shakes and once more I'm forced to unclench my anus. The cane finds my other foot with a similar result.

'Noooo, noooo, noooo' I think to myself. I compared my earlier situation to that amusement park game with the water, but now I was truly the living embodiment of it.
'Gizmo!' I think loudly as the cane finds the sole of my foot once more, and "Gizmo!" I think again when it finds the other one. My muffled cries get louder as they find different areas to strike, but no matter the abasement I feel, I don't dare put a stop to it.

On and on it goes, and it takes some time for me to dispel all the water in single, uncontrollable spurts. I want to release it all, put an end to the game, but they wanted a show after all, and I was determined to give them one.

"Mmmmm," I finally hear my Mistress coo. "That was fun."

The clamps come off and the gag comes out I'm given a short little rest before I feel her hands move to my spine. Her long supple fingers wander down to the cleft between my buttocks, which tighten involuntarily. "Ready to get your ass fucked?"

I nod, not trusting my voice. She had promised earlier that it was going to be epic, no?

"I bought something new today."

I couldn't turn my head around to see what she had, and she knew that. The guessing game started, but not once during our few months together had she ever damaged me back there. I never bled, not even the first time she took me that way.
Not even later when Mr. Munroe took me; she had prepared me well ahead of time.

"But you have to beg me for it."

I feel her fingers, wet with lube, opening me. I beg and plead, already knowing the routine and the litany to recite. I ask her for it. I beg her for it. I need it, I want it.

I try to relax as I feel that first finger become two. She was taking her time, never in a hurry when she had her favourite orifice before her. "Perfect," she says, and slips three fingers into me. "Nice, very nice. Firm, but not tense. Good depth, and resilience," she says as though I wasn't there, and I blush with humiliation.

I feel four fingers slide in and involuntarily clench against her.

"Relax," she coos. I feel her work the ring of my anus slowly until I relax, working lube in much deeper than she has ever done before. "Breath slowly and evenly. You're going to love this."

She lets the fake cock rest on my lower back as she works her fingers in me, and it's a monster! I have to hand it to her, she shocks me. She played hardball from the very first day, and a sense of mortified abasement was burning in my heart now, which I knew probably registered on my face as indignation. But then she wanted shock, didn't she? To overwhelm me with her wickedness, humble me in my submission.

I feel the tip of the "toy" pushing at my entrance now, her warm human flesh replaced with firm, unyielding rubber. I put up more than my usual token amount of resistance to this new invasion. "Don't be recalcitrant, Sarah. It brings out the worst in me."

It feels slippery slick with that other, special kind of lube, and I push out hard, trying to slow my breathing as it pushes at my anus. The pressure builds to a pleasurable plateau and it goes beyond into aching and unrelenting strain as my body tried to accept the impossibly wide dildo. I groan, trying to close my lips against the sound and my face is flushed scarlet.

"Good girl," she coos. Maybe perversely she wanted me to give in early, prove I didn't have the courage of my early convictions. Well if that were the case, I was equal to her. And undeniably, there was something also hot about this, something amazingly fucking hot. And so for all the physical urgency I had to pull away, I leaned into her.

"Come on, push out. It's not much bigger than anything else we've used."

She kept pushing, forcing my anus to stretch around the thing painfully. Not much bigger? Not much was often more than enough! It took about five seconds to finally go inside and I went completely limp.

My hips thrust about wildly as the penis continued its agonizing journey. Every inch was a battle, every millimeter another erotic wave of dominating pleasure and pain. My vagina lubricated like a broken faucet as the organ made its way forward, disappearing bit by bit inside me. I never knew I could quaff so much, and she pushed carefully and it went in further and I bore down to expel it and she finally pushed it in home. She sighed in satisfaction. I grunted in discomfort.

I sat immobile, impaled. She stroked my back and I felt the electric tingle of her touch along my entire body, arousing me in spite of the burning dilation behind me.

"Not too bad is it?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice. It was in, and my face filled with surprise, as though wondering why it didn't hurt. Why did it feel so good?

"Okay, baby doll," she coos, her other hand on my abdomen as she pushes the cock a millimeter further into me. I felt myself go hot all over, and knew what was coming up. I purred softly, and I knew that to get it out, I would have to be distracted. The best way to distract me, of course, was to make me cum.

She puts her hand on the junction of my thighs and starts to work my clitoris gently. My already tight muscles bunched up tighter and every bit that she pulled out, I moaned, making no effort to disguise my cries. Sensations swept over me as Mrs. Lucy began to slide the phallus out of me. It resisted removal at first but my clitoris was swelling as she stroked it, telling me to push it out from deep within. I had bearing down against it with effort in an attempt to get used to the size, until finally I felt it being drawn out of me. I gasped as it began a slow withdraw, and was twitching with orgasm, almost there, but the discomfort wasn't letting me go easy. It finally slides out completely, leaving me empty, and a low animalistic growl tears from my throat as it goes back in.

She was slow at first and the going was tough. I put up token amounts of resistance but the super hard member pushed its way slowly past my defiant rectal muscles at it sent waves of wild, uncontrollable sensations through my bare body. Then I got it hard and fast once I became accustomed to it.

"MMMM... I just love it when you're penetrated."

I grunt in earnest as she fucks me with the large dildo, and gasp when I feel her ply my nether lips open with her fingers, and my soft groans turn into moans as two fingers slip inside me. Knuckles graze my clitoris, which must have swelled to the size of an almond. When her thumb finally brushes it, butterfly-soft, I barely feel it through the thick fluids covering it. Fast light movements, tighter and tighter, and my passion winds in me. My senses whirl as the dildo plunges in and out of my ass and her fingers work my pussy, her thumb pressing into my clit. My heart palpitates in my chest, the wildly caught sensations overcoming me. I barely feel the slick fingers become three, going into me just a little bit roughly, yet so deliciously. Working me to climax, her thumb goes around in circles over my clit and I was as tightly wound as a bowstring, orgasmic tautness making my body rigid as I neared the peak. The ebb and flow of it all maddens me, driving me quickly to the crest.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh!" I cry out. "Pleease Mistress, may I come?"

She gives me permission and I do, the passion spilling out of my drenched cleft. I clutch and my body shakes, straining as I pull against my bonds and the orgasm is felt throughout my whole body. Her fingers withdraw and her hand squeezes tightly at the merciless clench of my vagina, and my uterus spasms as well in fast, firm, powerful little jerks.

I come down slowly and was just starting to catch my breath. Just starting to come back into myself, when I realize the motion was continuing. Pushing me towards yet another higher orgasmic plateau. My tender little clitoris started aching under the merciless onslaught, her fingers rolling it and pinching it indelicately.

"Once is enough for now, little one," Mrs. Lucy says in that cool and calm voice. I get the message clearly: I'm not to cum again. I must wait and fight against it.

I sob almost miserably as she works my tiny button, feeding it to frenzy once again, not even letting me catch my breath from the last time. My now empty vagina clenches on the emptiness, but my ass is still full and the cock is a battering ram inside me. I battle to contain the rising rush of orgasm, my muscles tighter than when I came only seconds ago. My head trying to roll helplessly but still trapped, I try to move my hips away from the thoughtless, insistent digit and I can't. I was just making it worse, and just when I knew that I was truly lost, just before I was going to be unable to contain it, when it was going to get out of my control and the frantic feeling of being trapped on that chair threatened to overwhelm me, both the thumb and the cock withdraw.

I whimper with relief, misery and triumph at war within my soul. I had done what she wanted but it had been so difficult... my body craving the pressure, but wanting to release. It was a lesson well learned by now; I had no choice and all choices, and there were many ways to punish and torment, please and release.

Something trails over my lower back slowly, and I blossom with a new and different heat. I know the strap, crave it, want it. It slaps between my legs, hard enough to climax too, but not hard enough to be a punishment. My body knows the difference and responds with this new fire.

I pull against my bindings as the thin leather bands work, quick flashes of rapidly dissipating pain. Wonderfully perfect. My respiration deepens with each new strike, my torso quaintly hitching, indicating either tears or passion. She always seemed to know which one it was.

Mr. Munroe was up in front of my face, and I moan as his cock slips into my mouth. I continue to moan around the cock as I felt my Mistress' fingers open my pussy lips, and the vibrator begin to flick against my clit. The feeling gave me new vigour and I try to bob my head back and forth, but between the rope around my neck keeping me to the chair and his hands on the back of my head, I wasn't going anywhere.

When I begin to gag, he withdraws and slaps his cock against my face three times before entering my throat once more. Again, he holds my head firmly in place while he begins to fuck my mouth in earnest. The vibrator was dancing over my clit now and when I feel her fingers enter me, it take my breath away. Gluk, gluk, gluk

I can hear him grunting above me and I could feel his cock thickening. "Shit, that slutty little mouth of yours is going to make me cum," he says aloud. Well that was the point wasn't it? I could feel that he had been holding back, trying not to explode, but I would have none of that. I needed release to, and knew I wouldn't be getting another orgasm before they did. So I work my tongue around and around, up and down the shaft and his eyes close. I feel Mrs. Lucy' fingers graze against my clit then, and my tongue works all the more harder. Suddenly, she pinches it hard between her thumb and forefinger, and I cry out with the cock in my mouth.

"Ohhhh, shit!" he calls loudly, "whatever you just did to her, do it again. That felt amazing."

I feel her fingers close again on my most sensitive area and I can't help crying out once more as she pinches the little nub. Mr. Munroe makes low noises in the back of his throat, clearly lost in ecstasy. One more pinch and suddenly his cock swells as I cry out,
his discharge violating my pretty mouth. I'm forced to swallow the first discharge, then he removes his penis from my mouth, only to let it spray the rest of his cum into my face. He works his cock with his hand, and the cum slowly pours over my lips and cheeks as I'm thoroughly coated with the substance.

"MMmmm, that was amazing," he coos before stepping back

"My turn," Mrs. Lucy says, taking his place.

It's sweet duty, but I try to make quick work of it so that I can be finally released from my bondage.

Chapter 36

I could feel my knees weaken with every step that we took. I was almost too mind-weary to want to play anymore, all I wanted was to lay down and go to sleep, but they weren't finished with me yet. I knew that until they were, I wouldn't be allowed to rest.

"Put her up on the horse."

I feel myself freeze in position on the floor, moving again only when I feel the tug on the leash they had attached to my collar. They take me over to a piece of equipment that I had seen many times before; it looks like a leather covered road barricade, and where it widened near the floor, it had two quick-release clip restraints. The other end had a couple of clips for wrist restraints. Mrs. Lucy gives the leash to Mr. Munroe, and he takes me to the thing, laying me face down over it.

"Stay," he commands, and picks up two leather leg cuffs and two wrist cuffs. Mrs. Lucy comes around to the other side and puts the left side on while he does the right. They both smile just a little, and he picks up a gag from the floor and pushes it through my teeth to buckle it behind my head.

Hands trails over my skin, making me shudder delicately, but not from cold. My legs were wide, and open, my sex highly visible from almost every angle of the room.

1...1617181920...25