Sarah's Journey into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach deep down to find the strength and rise up once more, letting myself drop back down once my head reaches past between my legs. "Good girl," she coos. "What number was that?"

"10, Mistress," I reply, breathing hard.

She gives me a minute to catch my breath, and then her hand resumes it's massaging motion. "Again, 5 more."

I whimper softly but I'm back up once more to deliver another series of punishing sit-ups. When I'm back down for the last time, she gives another soft slap between my legs. "Hmmm," she breathes. "Hardly out of breath. I think you can do 5 more."

I breathe in and rise up again. "Come on, all the way up."

Again, I do another punishing sit-up. "I want to see you exhausted. Don't you want to give me what I want?"

I rise up and down again, and give a soft, "Yes, Mistress."

Her fingers continue to work and I belt out two more. "My goodness," she says when I finally settle back down. "I've lost count. 5 more"

I whimper again, but reach down and give her 5 more, bringing the entire total up to 46 upside down sit-ups when I stop to swing loosely in my bondage. "Outstanding," she whispers softly, coming around to my front.

"Thank you, Mistress," I muffle out, still breathing hard.

She has some kind of oil in her hands now, and begins to massage it into my body, working my stomach and abs, then my breasts, my legs, my ass and all over my back.
She dips away to wash her hands, then she's back between my legs, her fingers brushing my fully exposed pussy. I moan slightly as I feel her breath flow over my wetness. "Do you like having your pussy played with?" she asks softly. "Yes, Mistress," I moan softly as she spreads my lips open. "Look at that pretty pussy," she coos as she starts to rub it.

"What makes you cum, Sarah?" she asks, her fingers dipping inside. I give out a soft moan. "Being told what a nasty whore you are? What a nasty slut you must be, hanging here getting played with for my pleasure?"

'I'm an opportunistic whore?' I want to reply, but give out soft little moans instead as the smile (or was it a grin?) starts to creep onto my face. She starts fucking me with her fingers, and I can hear the moist sounds of them as they plunge in and out of my crotch. I grunt as she works them deeper, finding my "G" spot and working it with fervour. "Ask for it," she says, the wet noises growing in intensity along with the moans from my throat.

"Please, Mistress," I cry out. "Please play with my pussy."

She slaps my ass with the other hand, her fingers never stopping. "I can probably fit my whole hand in here right now," she coos. My eyes widen at the thought, but only her two fingers continue to work inside me.

"5 sit-ups now," she commands. "Go."

I rise up as her fingers continue to work inside me. "Oohhh," she says. "I can feel your pussy clench around my hand as you do those."

I give her 4 more and she has me on the edge of an orgasm, when I feel her fingers withdraw from inside me. "How about we fill that lovely asshole of yours first?"

Ohhhhh, you witch!

"Would you like a butt plug in that sluttly asshole?"

Grrrr. "Yes, Mistress," I whimper softly.

She returns with a number 3 plug – nothing too big or intense – and gives my anus a little spit before she gently pushes at it with the plug. "What do you say?" she coos.

Growl. "Please, Mistress," I whimper again. "Can I have the buttplug in my ass?"

She gives another spit and begins to work it in slowly, and I give little moans as she fucks only the first inch of it in and out of me. "Oohhhhh, yeah," I coo, then she begins to push another inch into me, and fucks me with some more of it. I moan again and again, then she finally pushes it home. "Oohhhh," I cry out. "Thank-you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, little slut."

Chapter 39

Day 3, and I'm in for yet another endurance test. This time, I'm standing naked in the room, bent over at the waist and grasping a wood post that's been bolted into the floor behind me; the same waist-high one I'm often bent over, minus the padded bolster on the top so that I can grab it firmly. I have to reach under and between my legs to grasp it, then my wrists are tied together and then securely to it. Next my ankles are tied to a wide spread bar, keeping my legs open, then more rope is wound around my neck loosely and tied to a ring on the floor, making me bend lower. The position puts a strain on my legs, and I constantly switch from keeping them straight to bending at the knee to find some comfort and ease the growing strain.


Mistress Lucy starts off with a good hand spanking, and I whimper softly as she warms my ass to a nice shade of red. "MMmmmmm," she coos as she spanks my ass with her hand. "Can we get it to a nice bright red?" she asks. I grunt in response as her hand slaps harder and it's not long until she has me crying out louder, and even I lose count after a while; surely her hand must be getting tired or as sore as my ass? She plays patty-cake on my buttocks for a bit, both hands working my cheeks, then she works one and then the other.

"Hmmm, almost there," she coos, stepping away for a moment while I try to catch my breath. I yelp when I feel the single tail flogger strike my reddened ass, as much from surprise as from the sting I receive from it. I cry out again and again as it lands a few more times. "It's always a little more sensitive after you've been spanked first, isn't it?" she says.

I grunt and cry out as it lands again. "Yes, Mistress," I mumble out between the soft cries as it lands a good half dozen more times. I'm breathing hard and panting after the next half dozen, then she switches to my wobbly legs, and I'm suddenly thankful that my wrists are bound to the posts because I ball my hands into fists. I cry out and curse under my breath as it lands time and time again, then she switches back to my ass and I grunt and cry out even more. It soon has the same effect that the cane to my feet has and I'm shaking all over, pleading and crying for her to stop, but when she thinks I've had enough on my ass, she switches to my thighs and the sides of my legs. When she thinks I've had enough on my legs, she switches back to my ass.

"What do you say?" she says, stepping back up beside me, the flogger discarded.

"Thank-you, Mistress," I mumble out.

"MMmmm," she coos, her open hand finding my sore buttocks and I give little sobs as she rubs it. "Even more sensitive?" she asks, before delivering another series of open-hand smacks. I grunt long and loudly, a deep animalistic one would scare away a herd of sheep. Her hand comes down time and again. "Why are you here, cunt?" she asks between slaps. "Are you my little pain slut?" she asks again.

I mumble out another soft "Yes, Mistress," between the grunts and cries and after a dozen or more slaps and my safe word on the very tip of my lips, she steps away again. My ass is ablaze now and I feel little tingles all over my warmed buttocks and little shivers travel up throughout my body as my ass is left to cool. She took me right up to the edge, but as always never let me step off the cliff.

"I saw you on tiptoes a few time," she murmurs as she returns with a length of rope and all I can do is moan in response. "Let's see if we can get you back up there, shall we?"

I let out a soft grunt as I feel the rope wind around my waist, and give out a soft "Ahhh!" as it slips back between my legs, threading between my pussy lips and then up through my ass cheeks. Rather than tie it off to the back of the waist rope, however, she leads the length of rope up to the ceiling and through a D-ring, pulling it tightly and making me rise up onto the balls of my finally as the crotch rope is pulled.

"Mmmm, how's that?" she coos, stepping away again.

I moan softly. Do I even dignify that with a response?

When Ms. Lucy returns an instant later, it's with the cane in her hands. She starts as always by tapping away at my ass, then delivers a single stroke and I cry out after it lands. She gives the other cheek a stroke and I cry out again, then she begins to work the sides of my legs. I cry out again and again each time it lands, and as she works my calves my knees are almost buckling. She switches to the other leg and I start sucking in air, like the Wolf would before he blows the door down. I gulp in air as the cane works the back of my calves, and soon I'm doing a little pony dance, shuffling from one foot to the other. She switches to the sides of my claves and I rock back and forth, my legs really straining and the gulps turning into cries and grunts.

Finally, when she thinks I've had enough and I want to plead for her to stop, she goes back to my ass, and I cry out even louder, sucking in air now and shaking my head back and forth. Just before I reach the breaking point again, when my grunts are turned into soft growls, she stops, and my ass is left to wiggle and cool in the air as she discards the cane.

When Ms. Lucy comes back this time, it's to undo the crotch rope. "Thank-you, Mistress," I moan as I settle back down onto my feet.

"MMmmm," she coos. "Don't thank me yet," she says almost ominously.

Her fingers find their way in between my legs, two of them slipping inside me and in an instant she has me moaning and forgetting about my sore bum. They scissor in and out of my sopping wet pussy, and I push back into her as her other hand rests gently on the small of my back. She works me like an expert musician, and I moan and pant as her fingers work their way inside and find just the right spots. "Hmmm, not yet," she coos, slipping them out after a moment or two.

Once again she moves off, and when she returns this time it's with a large vibrating dildo. "Where were we?" she coos, right before it spears into me. "Uuuuuuuuun!" I groan as it goes in, the huge, merciless dildo easily slipping into my vagina. Bloated, black and ultra firm, the penis then pulls out, then inserts back in, then out, then in, relentlessly pumping itself in and out of my defenseless cunt. It's not long until the relentless fucking and the vibrating has me up onto the edge, and between moans I beg to cum.

"What's that?" Mrs. Lucy asks, pulling it all the way out, then pushing it all the way back in.

"OOhhhhhh!" I cry out, sucking in air once more. "Pleease, Mistress, please may I cum?" It continues its relentless pounding, the vibrations hitting my clit with each thrust in and out. "Pleeeeeease," I beg. "Pleeeeeease, Mistress, can I cum?"

"Hmmmm," she coos, still fucking me with the dildo. "It doesn't sound like you really want it."

"Ooohhhhh!" I cry out again, huffing as the dildo goes a little deeper and a little harder, a little faster and with a little more zeal. "Pleeeeeease," I beg. "Pleeeease, Mistress, can this little slut cum for you, Mistress, pleeeeeeease?"

"

She fucks me with a dildo from behind by hand, until I'm begging to cum and be fucked like a slut. When she hears that, she comments that sluts are fucked in the ass, so she switches it up. Inserts ben wall balls into my pussy after warming in her hand, told me to keep them in, and fucks my ass with the dildo until I cum hard, contracting around the balls. Finally, I have to push them out. One and two, and it's strangely erotic.

Chapter 38

Day 4.

I'm once again suspended upside down, arms tied crossed behind my back, ankles tied to a spreader bar, legs open, a vibrating plug in my back end.

I feel my pussy fully exposed and I moan slightly as her breath flows over my wetness. Mrs. Lucy kisses me between the legs then moves to a nearby table and selects two of the small metal nipple clamps, the ones with the tightening screws on the end. She kneels to lick the hardened tips of my nipples, pinching them between her fingers afterwards to get the blood flowing. I moan with pleasure as my Mistress's tongue bathes my nipple tips, and groan as her fingers pinch the base.

I curl my toes and welcome the warm velvety tongue, but it's soon replaced with metal, and I give a soft cry as she puts a clamp onto each nipple, and I give out three soft little "oh's" as she tightens them that many times.

Ms. Lucy stands once again and kisses between my legs, rubbing my clit hood until the little bud exits, erect, swollen, engorged and seeking attention. I moan with pleasure as my clit begins to swell, and she rubs my pussy until the wetness between my legs becomes very slick, then she traps my clit between fingers to roll and tug on it softly. I gasp with delight, as my clit becomes fully engorged, trying not to concentrate on the little clamps that are on my nipples. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," I cry out, purring as I breathe heavier.

Her fingers quickly withdraw and I'm left panting.

"Now, love, we shall play some hot wax games with you," Mrs. Lucy whispers to me. I nod, having played this game before.

Mistress Lucy shows me the large 3" thick scented candle and bends to lick my drenched pussy to 'dry' it with her tongue. I quiver and whimper with mixed joy and trepidation. "Trust me, love," she whispers to me. I nod again, but continue to whimper as Mrs. Lucy lubricates the candle in my own slick juices then spreads open my cuntlips and gently inserts the candle into my vagina. I shudder and gasp from the intrusion. She slowly pushes the candle inside my vagina and leave 1/3 of it inside me. I groan, more from what I know is to come than pain, as I look up my Mistress violating me nether regions. Nearly five inches of candle protrudes from the cleft of my pussy.

I give a little shudder as I hang, trying to catch my breath while my mind anticipates this new torment devised by her Mistress. She smiles down at ne, kneels to kiss me passionately on the lips then arises to light the candles' wick with a match. My eyes open wide and I gasped as I can feel the heat of the flame. "You will feel some heat, love, but no real burning," Mrs. Lucy assures me.

I swallow hard as I watch the flame begin to melt the candle. Suddenly, I cry out as a searing jolt of pain stabs at my engorged clit with the first drop of hot melted wax. I bite my lip as another hot drop of hot wax drips onto my clit and rolls its hot trail into my pussy. Groaning with pain and lust, I cry out as the next drop sizzles my juices as it splatters on my clit and cunt.

"The wax is hot, but will not burn you," Mrs. Lucy reassures me. Surprised that it indeed wasn't hot enough to burn me, I shudder, moan and whimper as the hot wax strikes my wet pussy. I trembled more from excitement than anything else as the hot wax continues to 'burn' my vagina. Moaning with pleasure and pain, I can feel the hot wax completely covering my clit and it flowing into my pussy as it empties from the candles' well. I gasp at the pain and quiver as I feel my orgasm stirring again deep within me.

I try desperately to focus on something else, anything else, but each time I think I'm going to cum, another searing drop of wax strikes my pussy. The pain is sooo delicious, but intense, as I wonder how many minutes I have left to 'enjoy' my plight. I my Mistress' breathing and it seems to meld together with the vibrations in my asshole. My nipples are intensely sore and I sense that soon they will go numb. I move slightly and the candle is rocked momentarily, spilling a huge dollop of wax to roll down between my asscheeks and stop at the exposed end of the butt plug. The soft tender flesh between my asscheeks burns as the hot wax kisses it. I resist the urge to cum, but I cannot be sure how long I can continue without involuntarily erupting in orgasm.

My pussy aches and I arch my back again, the nipple clamps wiggling around painfully. Feeling the hot wax again on my ass makes me clench my cheeks, and my muscles squeeze around the plug inside me. I can feel an orgasm swiftly rise within me.

"You have permission," I hear my Mistress say, and she has to repeat it because I'm so lost.

It only takes but a moment, and I wail as the wave rises to overcome me and I begin to cum hard. My body shakes with each spasm, causing my nipples to ache as the clamps are jostled and more hot wax flows over my asshole and over my now-covered clit and slowly begins to disappear under the mound of hot wax that covers my pussy. I shout out as my asshole clenches the dildo in my ass with each contraction of my orgasm. 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' I scream as I shudder through a powerful orgasm.

I feel dizzy from the hard explosive orgasm and the hot sensations that stimulate my pussy and ass. I try to pull on my bonds and I jerk and buck as a series of mini-quakes rock my body, and each time I cum I feel the candle, stuck to my pussy, empty the melted wax onto my inner thighs, burning them as well. I struggle in my bonds and pull tighter and that just adds to the sensations even more. Everything seems amplified as the vibrator feels as though it will shake me inside out and I cum again just thinking about it. The candle at my pussy feels like an enormous cock trying to impale and rape me with its huge girth. I feel totally helpless as I cannot free my limbs. The feeling of helplessness is amplified into another hard and rewarding cum.

It's another hard one, releasing more of my juices, but not spewing them as they stay inside me. I spasm and feel faint from the heat, then my body goes limp but I'm still conscious, although I'm starting off in the distance. Suddenly Mrs. Lucy is there, kneeling down and holding my cheeks with both hands. Or had she been there the whole time? She grins. "Mmmmm, you're so beautiful when you cum. I love to watch the total pleasure on your sweet face as you cum for me," she whispers.

Exhausted, I shudder through several mini after-quakes and lay still for a few moments. By then, the wax had all built up, covering my pussy, clit and asshole completely, and had extinguished the flame on the wick. Catching my breath, I could feel my holes filled, clit covered tight and the pressure against my pussy from cumming underneath the wax.

Still in my field of vision, Mrs. Lucy' mouth finds my own, probing deep for my tongue to suck it hard. I open my mouth and return my Mistress's kiss. I whimper then when her fingers brush the clamps on my nipples, dreading their removal, knowing that the blood rushing in to restore circulation will hurt more than the clamps actually did.

Her mouth leaves mine just as her fingers begins to press on the ends and they're opened. I give a soft cry as the right one in removes, but Mrs. Lucy quickly covers the nipple with her mouth to soothe it while the blood painfully rushes back to them. I'm still panting a little from the whole experience, and grimace as the pain engulfs my nipple but her mouth works wonders on it. Finally, when my right nipple was 'refreshed' and robust again, she moves to the left, removes the clamp and sooths that nipple too.

Next, she rises up to begin to pull the wax from my crotch. It had hardened and was resisting her efforts to remove it. The hard wax pulls at my cuntlips and clit, causing me nearly as much agony as I received when the melted wax covered my privates. I was suddenly glad that I was shaved smooth, because the hard wax would have pulled out even the stubble from my sore, burning mound.

Finally, she has only a small bit of candle left from my pussy that acted as a plug. Painfully, she removes it and a torrent of cunt juices pour from my slit. The salty fluids interact with my tormented flesh to 'burn' me again, and I grit my teeth until this minor ordeal passes. The hardened wax in my asscrack pulls painfully against my cheeks, and I roll my hips around as the wax is pulled from between them. It stings a little and pulls at the butt plug, but she manages to get all the wax free. She turns off the vibrator but leaves the massive dildo inside my sore, ravaged little rosebud.

1...1819202122...25