Sarah's New Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

As if Jill, or Tony, could read her mind, she felt their tongue slide along her sensitive lips, all the way to the top where her clit lay waiting. She shuddered with pleasure and unconsciously spread her legs a little wider, almost leaning back in her chair before she once again noticed the Headmistress staring at her and noticed the open laptop.

But her attacker took her opening thighs as a signal to continue and they moved even closer to her. Whoever it was, Sarah felt their nose bump her engorged clit as their tongue continued to slowly lick up and down the length of her slit before a little pressure was added and it slipped inside.

Sarah knew that either her sister or her brother was tasting her and she shivered with lust and trembled in shame. She felt if she tried to say any more to the Headmistress, her voice would betray her. She tried pleading with her eyes to the older woman but she in turn just looked even more perplexed by the obvious discomfort of the young teacher.

When Sarah felt the invisible tormentor bring their fingers up to spread her lips before lapping at her juices even more noisily, she knew she had to do something. Putting her hand under her desk on top of the head between her thighs, she stilled whoever it was for a moment and turned her attention back to the Headmistress.

"I'll just finish what I'm doing and then go home, thank you. There's no need to call anyone. I have my car with me."

"Well, if you're sure, Miss Tucker. I hope you feel better soon."

With that, the Headmistress turned and walked the length of the classroom before closing the door behind her. Sarah nearly cried in relief but she released her hand just long enough for the assault on her pussy to begin again.

The tongue was now circling her clit, driving her mad as each new sensation caused her juices to flow once more. Two fingers now slid into her easily and she could do nothing but give herself up to the moment. Whoever was teasing her wasn't finished with her yet, however. One moist finger slid out of her and began to move lower, sliding a wet path down. Sarah moaned aloud in desperation as the three-pronged attack continued on her clit, on her pussy and now on her tightest hole.

Just as she reached the very brink, everything stopped. She moaned again but this time in frustration. She watched as the twins climbed out from beneath her desk, Jill wiping her mouth, Tony sucking her juices from his fingers. It had been both of them.

"Frustrating, isn't it, sis? We'll see you at home. Don't forget the laptop, Tony."

Sarah nearly cried as they walked out of her classroom and if she hadn't been in enough trouble already, she might have finished what they had started. How could she know, however, whether or not they had fitted cameras in here too? She would have to wait until she got home. That was when she remembered the shot taken of her in her own shower; was nowhere safe any more?

Part 4

Farmer Tom enjoyed walking on this part of his land. The trees hid him from the lay-by and he had spied on many couples over the years. It always turned him on when he watched them, young and old, sharing a secret liaison, especially when the woman was as sexy as the one whose car had just screeched to a halt on the other side of the trees. Either she was late or she had a desperate reason to stop so suddenly.

Sarah was indeed desperate. She had been left incredibly turned on by what the twins had done to her under her own desk. She had been incredibly embarrassed as they brought her to the very edge of cumming in front of her own Headmistress. And she was incredibly frustrated that they hadn't finished the job but, instead, had left her practically begging for more.

She knew she couldn't go home to pull her panties down; she wasn't sure where the evil twins had placed cameras. She knew she couldn't masturbate at school as it would be just too embarrassing if she was caught. The only thing to do was to find somewhere private on the road home and this lay-by seemed like the perfect spot.

Farmer Tom couldn't possibly know what had driven Sarah to park so recklessly close to his land; nor could he possibly know how desperate she was. But he suddenly realised what she was about to do and the smile on his face grew as quickly as the fat cock in his trousers.

He grinned as he watched her reach down and pull up the edge of her skirt until it was gathered around her waist. Hidden as he was, there was no need to try to disguise the first twitches of his awakening erection. His eyes never moved from her as she began to push up her blouse, obviously too desperate to expose her breasts to be bothered wasting time opening buttons. He watched as she pulled her lacy bra down, her small tits springing free, and he was sure it wasn't the breeze that was making her nipples stand erect.

He stared as Sarah quickly looked round, checking one last time that no-one was near, before her hand reached up to her right breast, her fingers teasing her hard nipple, brushing over it lightly. He could feel himself getting harder and his smile grew even wider.

No longer bothering to check her surroundings, Sarah reached down with her other hand and pulled her panties to the side. Farmer Tom was riveted to the sight now as he could clearly see her bald pussy and, when she brought her right hand down and began to stroke her wet slit, he could feel his cock start to leak too.

Sarah's busy hand was sliding up and down with an unmistakeable intention. She was obviously desperate to cum and Farmer Tom was desperate to see her do exactly that. Her left hand now joined her right and she began to tease her clit, circling it, tormenting it while her right hand was delving deeper and deeper within her pussy lips. Only once did she remove her fingers from within herself, to bring her hand to her mouth as she licked the juices from her hand before bringing it back to down to her insatiable pussy.

Although Farmer Tom's eyes were wide open, Sarah's softly closed as her body began to move in response to what her fingers were doing. He opened the zip on his trousers and gently eased his hard cock out. Smiling to herself, he imagined her smiling at him, at his cock, Sarah continued to bring herself ever closer to the orgasm she sought so urgently. His own hand now tightened his grip, feeling his excitement grow as his hand began to move with even faster strokes, imagining she was watching him just as he was watching her.

Her back began to flex, her own fingers moving faster and deeper, finding her magical spot. Farmer Tom couldn't know what was happening at that moment but he could see the lust on her face and he could almost hear the moans of pleasure escaping her lips. Knowing how close she was, it wasn't long before he was at that point too. Both their hands now matched in speed, her body writhed in pleasure as his jerked in anticipation.

All of a sudden, he shot his hot spunk out over the trees in front of him, his eyes struggling to keep focus on what Sarah was doing feet away. Only when his hand stopped pumping, his cock stopped shooting and his body stopped trembling, did he smile once more as he watched Sarah's body tense and hold still for a second before she too began to spasm in ecstasy, her orgasm taking over her whole body to the exclusion of everything else. His breath returning to normal, he watched as she slowly came back down to earth and realised what she had done. Looking around in panic, she rearranged her skirt and blouse, before driving off, hoping against hope that, for once, no-one had been watching.

Part 5

Sarah had been summoned to Jill's bedroom. There was no other way to describe what had met her met when she returned to her father's house, her panties still wet from what had happened in the car. Her step-brother had been waiting for her as soon as she came through the front door and had followed her up the stairs to Jill's room. Sarah knew Tony was infatuated by her bottom and, when she looked round, his face was only inches from her rear as he climbed the stairs behind her.

"You took your time, sis. We've been home for quite some time. Did you stop off on the way here?"

Sarah blushed, wondering if indeed the twins had somehow seen her masturbating in the lay-by but knew that this was impossible.

"What do you want, Jill?"

"Don't you dare speak to me in that tone of voice, Sarah. We are the ones in control now and with the latest addition to your gallery, I think the fun has only just begun. Show her, Tony."

The insolent boy pulled his phone out of his pocket, pressed a couple of buttons, then handed it to his teacher. Sarah took it questioningly, before looking at the screen. She almost dropped it in shock as the picture clearly showed someone's pussy being licked under a desk. For once, she couldn't be identified but Sarah knew that, together with all the other material the twins had of her being exposed, no-one would doubt who was being pleasured. Jill's face, of course, was obscured and there was nothing to show who had been doing the filming either.

"You're supposed to be the clever one of the family, Sarah, so I'm sure you can imagine how damaging this film could be to your career."

Jill let that little thought eat into her step-sister's brain before teasing her with her next statement.

"Of course, there is a way to ensure that no-one but us ever sees the video. I'm sure that you will be up for a rather original way to pay Tony for his excellent camera work."

"What do you want me to do now, Jill?" asked Sarah, once more defeated, knowing that this offer was not as kindly as it sounded.

"Now don't be like that, sis. You sound like a petulant child. First, I want you to unbutton your blouse."

"What? I can't do that! I'm not undressing in front of you and Tony. Not again."

"Oh, stop being so modest, sis. We've seen it all before and it's not as if you have anything worth hiding, is it?"

Sarah felt her face turn red at her step-sister's cruel words but knew she had no choice. She trembled as her hands crept slowly up her blouse to the top buttons, opening it and then working down. It seemed to take her forever and she could almost feel her tears begin to sting her eyes by the time she was done. Jill and Tony said nothing but stood in front of her, sneering as her bra became visible and Jill once more teased her elder sister over the size of her breasts.

"Now take your blouse off."

Once again she started to protest but the look in the eyes of both twins silenced her immediately and she almost violently tugged her blouse off before laying it down on the bed.

"What are you waiting for, Sarah. Take off the bra. It's not got much to hide anyway."

Sarah's face burned anew as her pupil's words drilled into her deepest insecurity but she knew she had no choice. Even though a single tear escaped and rolled down her cheek, she took her bra off and laid it on the bed as well. That was when Tony approached her and, smiling as only an eighteen year old boy presented with a topless woman at his disposal can, ran one hand over her breasts, fondling one, and then the other.

Surprisingly, he then stopped and stepped back. Sarah breathed a sigh of relief but her whole body tensed again when Jill approached her next and placed hers hands on her older sister's waist, guiding her over to her own desk.

"Bend over, Sarah," she almost whispered in the teacher's ear. "Place your hands on the far edge of my desk."

Sarah dreaded what was to come next, her face blushing red, but she did as she was told. Leaning over and grabbing the edge of the desk, she realised that her bottom was above the level of the desk, especially when Jill pushed her down so that she was lying across it. When her pupil roughly pulled her skirt up around her waist and grabbed hold of her tiny panties, Sarah tried to turn around in protest.

"Do you want me to do it or Tony?" hissed the younger girl before pulling down the lacy thong until it pooled around her sister's ankles. The poor teacher knew the state the crotch of her panties would be in and she knew that her pupil would enjoy seeing the results of her earlier arousal. When she heard Jill sniggering behind her, her humiliation was complete. Or so she thought.

"Lift your feet, Sarah." She was so embarrassed she almost couldn't move; the tears were flowing now but she slowly did as she was told.

"I really don't get what Tony sees in your rear, sis, and it is rather pale. I think it's time we put some colour into it, don't you?"

Sarah knew what was about to happen and tried to plead for mercy one last time.

"Please, Jill, don't do this. Don't spank me in front of Tony."

Jill smiled her smug smile once more and decided it was time for Sarah to find out just how cruel she could be.

"Well I don't think that be very fair, sis. After all, Tony has been helping me to arrange all of this. You wouldn't deny him his reward, would you?"

When no answer was forthcoming from the semi-prone teacher before her, Jill continued.

"Very good. But I think you would have to agree that, as a teacher, you have behaved in a quite disgusting manner with your brother and sister."

Sarah felt so ashamed. She knew that she had been forced into everything she had done and she knew Jill knew it too; after all most of the mishaps since coming to this house were down to her younger sister. She simply hung her head in shame, crushed.

Jill continued. "If one of your students had behaved that way Sarah, you would have punished her, wouldn't you?"

Sarah had no defence. "Yes, of course I would. But that would be different. I'm sorry if I have offended you or Tony in any way."

"Not so different after all, sis, since it is you who is about to be punished but I'm glad you are ready to accept the folly of your ways. The only question now is whether you are ready to accept your punishment. Let's see. Pull your skirt up."

"Please, Jill, don't do this."

"Don't make me do it for you, Sarah. You are in enough trouble as it is. In fact, I think you should beg me to do it."

"What?"

"Beg me. Sarah. Beg me to spank you."

Sarah had nowhere to go and, standing up for a moment, she reached down and pulled up her skirt before lying back down on the hard desk. Little did she know, distracted as she was by her predicament, that Tony had used this conversation between his two sexy sisters to switch on his latest camera – and this one came with audio capabilities too.

"Well, what's it to be, sis. Are you going to beg or do we all gather in front of the TV tonight to watch a very interesting home movie?"

"Spank me" she whispered almost inaudibly.

"Sorry, Sarah. I didn't quite hear that."

"Spank me," she said, louder this time.

"Well that's not very polite. You would think a teacher would have better manners than that. Say "please"."

Somehow she managed to utter, "Spank me please, Jill."

"That's better, sis, but I'm not going to spank you. Tony is."

Sarah looked round suddenly in fright. She knew Tony was much stronger than his twin sister and she suddenly feared for her poor bottom. Before she could say another word, however, her brother brought his large hand down hard on her bottom, causing her to cry out in shock and pain.

"Let's make it more fun, sis. Why don't you count as Tony spanks. You're a teacher. You know how to count, don't you?"

Tony's hand came down on her poor cheeks again, enjoying the way they wobbled with each new blow. Sarah, on the other hand, struggled to even force the word "One" out of her mouth but as he continued to spank her, she continued to count. Each time she hesitated or showed the slightest signs of faltering, however, his hand came down harder and harder and her cheeks grew redder and redder. When they finally reached thirty, her bottom was a deep shade of red and she was crying so hard her whole body was shaking. Worse was to come. Much worse.

Jill now stood on the other side of her step-sister and ran her hand between Sarah's open legs. She was wet and she knew she was wet. She'd felt it during her torment but this was even more embarrassing to know that the twins now knew too.

"So you enjoyed that, did you, sis? No? Well, your body is telling us quite the opposite."

And with that she started playing with her sister's clit. Sarah moaned as she cried and soon her body began to involuntarily push back against that insistent hand. She was turned on more than she had been even this afternoon, more than she wanted to be. Her breath was coming quicker and quicker, just as Jill's hand rubbed her faster and faster.

"Are you going to cum, sis?"

Sarah shook her head, biting her bottom lip but all three of them knew better.

"I don't think you've earned that yet," smiled her smug sister as she withdrew her hand. "I think I want you to answer a few questions first, Sarah. We are prepared to be reasonable and with all the material we have there really isn't any point in lying."

With the camera trained on Sarah's red bottom and the microphone recording everything, Jill began the inquisition. Sarah felt at a distinct disadvantage in her current position, still bent over the desk, her skirt around her waist, her panties lying on the floor beside her. She wondered what Jill was up to now but she knew better than to ask.

"You're quite old now, Sarah, to be our sister. Definitely too old to be spanked by your step-brother, wouldn't you say?"

Sarah knew that whatever she said would be used against her so she said nothing.

"I think Tony enjoyed it as much as you did, Sarah. You're certainly wet enough and, if you look round, you will see that Tony is just as aroused.

Sarah did as she was told and was amazed at the tent in her step-brother's jeans, his excitement clear for them all to see.

"Tony has always been such a sweet boy but more than a little perverted, I think. I've often wondered whether or not he's inherited father's big cock. Do you think he has a big cock, Sarah? Would you like to see it?"

"No, definitely not!" Sarah shouted, trying to get up off the desk. Tony immediately pushed her back down again and she could feel his hard cock, no matter what size it was, pressing against her punished cheeks.

"Well that's a pity. I would have liked to have seen it. Ok, just a few more questions, Sarah. Did you like what we did to you this afternoon? Did you like the feel of my tongue on your clit and Tony's fingers in your pussy?"

Sarah shook her head, determined not to go along with whatever sick game Jill was playing.

"I think you did, Sarah. After all, you were about to cum in front of the Headmistress. How embarrassing would that have been?"

Sarah knew how embarrassing it would have been. It was that very thought that had brought her so quickly to her orgasm in the car on the way home.

"Tell me, Sarah. Tell me you enjoyed it."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Tell me how you loved the feel of a girl's soft tongue on your wet lips and the force of a boy's fingers driving into your pussy. Tell me."

Sarah didn't know what was going on but she knew she would never be allowed to leave that room until she said the things Jill wanted to say.

"Yes, I enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed what, Sarah?"

Sighing deeply, totally defenceless, she said, "I enjoyed a girl's wet tongue on my lips and a boy's fingers in my pussy."

"Excellent; you can stand up now, Sarah. Pull your panties back on, sis, it's time we had another chat. Not sure what's more wet, though, your pussy or your panties."

Sarah was humiliated. She was embarrassed. She was mortified. She didn't have enough words to describe how she felt and now she had to stand there and pull on her moist panties as her younger step-brother and step-sister watched her.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers