Sarah's New Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

"Sit down, Sarah."

The last thing she felt like doing was sitting down on her poor bottom. Her cheeks felt raw after being spanked so mercilessly by Tony so she gingerly sat down on the edge of the thankfully soft bed.

"Is it ready, Tony? Good. We've got one last thing to show you today, sis. What do you think of this?"

Tony turned his laptop to his frightened sister and pressed "play". Immediately the screen was filled with the image of her spanked bottom and her voice was heard clearly from the speakers, "I enjoyed a girl's wet tongue on my lips and a boy's fingers in my pussy."

She stared in horror at the screen. She had always thought that as far as the pictures were concerned, if the worse came to the worse, she could always say they were fakes. With an audio recording of her own voice saying those words, there would be no denying what she had done and what she had allowed them to do to her.

Jill sat back and smiled. "Now that we fully understand each other, Sarah, you may go. We will see you at dinner and tell you what we want from you."

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers