Sarah's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver of excitement instantly ran through Sarah as goosebumps formed on her arm and she found herself telling Nicole about everything that had happened.

Nicole listened intently and only stopped Sarah occasionally to ask her a question about how she had felt or to clarify what she was hearing.

"... so that's how I ended up here," Sarah finished.

Nodding her head in response, Nicole took her hand and led her to the dressing room at the back of the store. "You just hop in there and undress. I think I have just the things you're looking for." She then headed for a rack of clothing.

For the next three hours, Sarah tried on all types and styles of clothing and lingerie before she found exactly what she wanted. Then, just as she was about to check out, she noticed something in the display case that would forever change her life.

"What's that?" she asked as she pointed to a long golden chain with loops on the ends.

"Oh, you're interested in that?"

"Curious I guess. I've never seen anything like it."

Nicole reached in a pulled the chain from the display case and held it out for Sarah to look at closer.

"It's beautiful. It feels so warm and ... mmmm ... sensuous I guess is the best word I can think of. But what is it for?"

A glint shimmered in Nicole's eyes as she whispered, "I think it would be better if I took you back to the dressing room and showed you."

Once again, a shiver of excitement surged through Sarah's body as she walked towards the dressing room. Then, just as she got there, she heard a soft 'click' and turned to see Nicole walking towards her from the front of the store.

Sarah's excitement grew as she watched Nicole move towards her. "Did you just lock the door?"

"Yes," Nicole purred, "I hope you don't mind but I didn't think you'd want anyone coming on while I was explaining that to you," she continued as she pointed to the chain in Sarah's hand.

Sarah smiled and nodded as she looked at Nicole. "You're probably right."

"Good. Now why don't you go in the dressing room and take off your clothes. I'll join you in a little bit."

"All of my clothes?"

The look on Nicole's face and the shimmer in her eyes told Sarah the answer before she replied. "That would probably be best since I have several other pieces just like this that you might want to try on."

Sarah's voice trembled as she answered, "Ok," as she entered the room and quickly undressed. Outside, she could hear the doors of the display case opening and shutting and her anticipation grew with each sound. Without even realizing it was happening, she suddenly found herself becoming excited by the thought of Nicole seeing her nude.

Just then the drapes to the room opened and Nicole stepped in. "Very nice," she murmured as she looked up and down Sarah's body. "You should be very proud of your body. You're very beautiful," she continued as she lightly ran her fingers over Sarah's shoulders and over the upper portion of her breast. "Now, you were wondering what this is," she whispered as she took the chain from Sarah's hand, "This is referred to as body jewelry. In this case, it is made specifically to be worn on the breast. These loops are placed around the nipple and then pulled tight but only until they are snug enough to hold the chain in place." She continued talking as she held it up to Sarah's enlarging nipples. "Many women have their lover help them with this but women such as you and I need to learn how to do it ourselves," she finished.

Sarah sighed as she felt Nicole's fingers brush against her breasts and nipples. "You mean you're ...?"

"Oh course. You don't think I'd sell anything in my store that I haven't tried myself do you?" she laughed lightly. "Would you like to see?"

Sarah didn't say a word as she nodded her head.

Nicole stepped back and sensuously began to unbutton her blouse revealing a red silk bra with a transparent black mesh supporting the lower portion of her breasts while leaving her nipples and the upper portion of her breasts completely exposed.

Sarah almost couldn't believe what she saw when Nicole dropped her blouse to the floor. The chain she was wearing was almost exactly like the one Sarah had chosen. A loop surrounded Nicole's right nipple, which looked hard and seemed to be begging to be sucked on. It was attached to a delicate golden chain which crossed to another loop attached to an equally hard nipple on her left breast. The only difference was a small golden ball located in the middle of the chain that appeared to pull on Nicole's nipples.

"Do you like?" Nicole purred.

Sarah sighed in response, "It's beautiful."

"I'm glad to hear that. Now, should we see how yours fits and feels?" Nicole whispered as she moved back towards Sarah and handed her the chain.

Sarah's hands trembled as she took the chain, unable to look away from Nicole's enlarged nipples. Though she had fantasized about what it would be like to be with another woman, she had never actually thought it might happen until now and the mere thought triggered desires hidden deep inside of her.

Finally averting her stare from Nicole's breasts, Sarah looked down at the chain in her hand. Delicately she opened the loop and tried to place it over her nipple only to slip at the last moment. "Shit," she sighed as she looked at Nicole. "I guess I just don't have the knack of it."

"Nonsense," Nicole replied as she took the chain from Sarah. "I told you it takes practice and that most women have their lover help them with it." She then paused and looked deep into Sarah's eyes. "But I could help instead if you don't mind."

Unsure of what to do or say, Sarah stood there as Nicole moved closer. Then as the last shred of doubt faded, Sarah whispered, "Please."

Having received the approval she had hope for, Nicole stepped even closer until she felt her breasts barely touching Sarah's. The sensation that flowed through both of them was accompanied by a gentle sigh and the subtle fragrance of Sarah's arousal as it filled the enclosed room. Then in a low whisper, Nicole began. "The first thing you need to know about body jewelry is that it is not just to decorate the body. It is meant to heighten the sensations by stimulating the nerves of a particular area. In the case of nipple jewelry, the increased stimulation is the result of not only the loop that surrounds the nipple but also the additional blood that is trapped in the nipple giving it a fuller and harder feeling. See?" She then stepped back to give Sarah a chance to see the effect their contact had on her.

Sarah couldn't believe what she saw. Nicole's nipples were almost twice the size they had been when she had first removed her blouse and they appeared to almost as hard as small pebbles. "Will that happen to me too?" she asked.

Knowingly, Nicole smiled as she replied. "Should we find out?"

"Yes," Sarah said so emphatically that she not only surprised Nicole but herself.

Nicole's smile broadened as she moved around behind Sarah. "This particular chain is very much like mine so you should always start by stimulating your nipples," she murmured as she leaned forward and lightly kissed the back of Sarah's neck.

A sharp intake of air escaped from Sarah as she felt her emotions and desires spinning out of control. "I've never ... I mean ... I've never felt ..."

Nicole gently turned Sarah towards the mirror while staying directly behind her as she whispered, "You've never ... what? Felt another woman touch you?"

"Yes," Sarah replied in a hushed tone.

Nicole pressed her body tight against Sarah's back as she slid her arms under Sarah's. "In that case I have a lot to teach you."

Sarah froze at the touch of Nicole's hands as they traced soft, tantalizing lines from under her arms to the areola of her breasts and then back. Her body responded instinctively and her nipples began to harden and grow.

"The trick is to get the nipple as hard as possible before placing the loop over it. That way you trap the greatest amount of blood in it and keep it hard and sensitive," Nicole whispered as she took Sarah's hands in hers and brought them to her breasts. "Now play with your nipples. Rub them with your fingertips and then pinch them between your thumb and fingertip."

Sarah did as Nicole instructed and was surprised at how hard her nipples were getting. Maybe it was the idea of using the chain or maybe it was the fact that Nicole was standing directly behind her instructing her and pressing her nipples against Sara's bare back but she didn't care at the moment as her nipples continued to harden and grow.

"Of course, for many women this feels even better when their lover is doing it," Nicole whispered in her ear as she slid her hand under Sarah's arms and took a breast in each, gently squeezing and toying with her nipples.

Sarah had never felt anything so delightfully wicked in her life as she did when Nicole slowly tugged on her nipple pulling it away from her breast and then suddenly letting it go to snap back against her. A low, guttural moan flowed from her as she felt her pussy tremble and her juices slowly leak from between her nether lips to coat her inner thighs. "Ohhhhhh, it feels so wonderful. I've never felt anything like this before. Please don't stop. Whatever you do, please don't stop."

Turning Sarah around, Nicole replied, "I have no intention stopping until I've taught you everything I can just as I promised. So the second thing you should know about body jewelry of this kind is that sometimes the woman's nipple doesn't get quite hard or large enough to attach the loop to it. In that case, the best thing to do is have the woman's lover gently lick and suck on the nipple like this."

The instant Nicole's mouth closed around Sarah's nipple, she wrapped her hands in Nicole's hair and pulled her closer. Phillip was a 'breast-man' and had always played with her tits for at least a short period of time during their foreplay but it had never felt like this. "Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" she asked as her voice trembled.

Nicole didn't say a word as she leaned forward and took Sarah's right nipple in her mouth, suckling on it just as a baby would suckle on its mother until she suddenly pulled away and released the nipple with a soft 'pop.' Sarah's nipple was now hard and stuck out from her breast like the eraser of a pencil as Nicole quickly placed the loop of the chain over it and gently pulled it tight. "How does that feel? Do you like it?" she asked before beginning to suckle on Sarah's left nipple.

Sarah had never imagined anything could possibly feel like this. She felt each beat of her heart as the blood filled her nipple and became trapped there. Instinctively her pussy began to pulse and quiver to the same rhythm as she felt the first stirring of an orgasm deep within. "I feel ... I don't quite know how I feel."

Gently Nicole pulled Sarah against her as she continued to suckle on her left nipple until she felt it tighten and harden in her mouth and then she quickly pulled away and attached the second loop around it. Then pulling Sarah back into her arms, she hugged her tightly as she ran her hands up and down Sarah's back. Standing 5-foot 8-inches tall before the four-inch high heels she was wearing, she towered over Sarah as she ever so lightly kissed her on the forehead and softly said, "Shhhhh, it'll be ok. A lot of women feel like this the first time."

Sarah wasn't sure if she was referring to the first time they wore body jewelry or the first time they made love to another woman and she really didn't care.

Nicole reassured her continuously as she continued kissing her forehead until the moment that they had both been waiting for took place almost by accident. Sarah looked up just as Nicole was about to kiss her once again but instead of kissing her forehead her lips met Sarah's and they kissed each other for the first time.

Both women froze instantly, their eyes open, staring at each other as their lips pressed against one another. Yet neither moved.

Sarah quickly realized how different Nicole's kiss was from Phillip's. Her kiss was so soft and gentle, while Phillip's was rarely gentle. He always seemed like he was trying to force his tongue down her throat. She wasn't really sure why she did it but she closed her eyes, parted her lips, and gently touched Nicole's lips with her tongue. Nicole moaned softly and opened her lips, sliding her tongue out to meet Sarah's. Neither was sure how long their kiss lasted but Sarah was sure it was the best kiss she'd ever had in her life. There was so much love and passion in the gentle caress of Nicole's tongue that it swept her away.

Sarah was sure that Nicole was taking things slow to avoid startling her as she felt her hand run up and down her back to the point just above her ass but she knew deep inside that she wanted this just as much. Intuitively, she took the hem of Nicole's skirt in her hands and lifted it over her head before tossing into the corner. Now, for the first time she got to see her new lover's body.

Towering over her because of her four-inch high heels, Nicole stood 6-foot tall. Her eyes were a deep brown that accentuated the olive toned skin from her Mediterranean heritage, giving her an aura of mystery. Her hair was a multi-shaded auburn, tipped with a shimmering blonde and hung loosely over her shoulders until it stopped just above her breasts. Her 36C-26-35 body was firm and sensuality radiated from it that instantly resulted in most men wanting her and most women being envious. Dressed in her half-bra and a matching pair of panties along with her body jewelry and high heels, she was a vision of beauty.

All doubt had now left Nicole as she began kissing and nibbling Sarah's neck while her hands caressed up and down the sides of her body.

Sarah shuddered with pleasure and moaned softly at the feeling of Nicole's warm body lightly pressing against hers as she continued kissing her before moving down to her neck and then to her shoulder. She could feel her pussy practically flooding as she became more and more aroused by Nicole's touch and kisses and she barely heard Nicole whisper in her ear.

"Why don't we take this some place more comfortable?" she said as she took Sarah's hand and led her to a room at the back of the store that was actually a bedroom. As they we entered the bedroom, Nicole let go off Sarah's hand and explained. "I have this for those night when I need to stay late for inventory or due to bad weather. You're the first person I've ever brought back here."

Sarah wasn't sure whether to believe her or not but the idea of being 'the first' instantly resulted in a warm feeling to flow through her.

Nicole continued to the queen-sized bed and lay down before patting the space beside her on the mattress.

Sarah slowly approached as a nervous, fluttering feeling filled her stomach. She realized that this was the point of no return and that if she joined Nicole on the bed her life would be changed forever. "But isn't that what you wanted?" she asked herself, "Didn't you want a new life, new experiences, ... new lovers?" She knew the answer and didn't hesitate as she climbed on the bed.

Nicole turned on her side so she was facing Sarah and brought her lips to Sarah's, taking up where they had left off in the dressing room.

Before Sarah knew it, they were locked in a passionate embrace as their tongues played tag with each other battling for superiority. Instinctively, she rolled on her back pulling Nicole with her until she was leaning over her and was kissing down her neck towards her upper chest and breasts. "Ohhhhh. Yesssssss," she hissed as she leaned her head back giving Nicole access to the soft spot under her chin. Sarah could feel Nicole's chain gliding against her body as her hard nipples pressed across her skin each time she shifted her position, always moving lower and lower on her body.

Nicole continued kissing down Sarah's body teasingly until she reached Sarah's nipples.

Sarah felt Nicole lightly brush her soft lips over her nipples, which had been hard since they first started kissing and then she felt a hot moist feeling as she sucked her left nipple into her mouth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. For the briefest of moments, Sarah felt off balance until she felt the fingers of Nicole's left hand cup and squeezed her right nipple. The sensations coursing through Sarah's body were like nothing she'd ever felt. The warm/cool feel of the chain lying on her chest, the throbbing of her loop enclosed nipples, the warm rasping feeling of Nicole's tongue on one nipple, and the sensuous feeling of her hand squeezing and pinching her other breast were almost more than she could stand. So she felt empty when Nicole suddenly moved away and looked up at her.

"There is one more thing I should tell you about body jewelry of this kind ..." Nicole purred as she reached for the chain attached to both loops and gave it a tug.

Instantly sparks filled Sarah's vision and she arched her back as the sensations from her nipples overwhelmed her and her body shuddered through a small orgasm, "AAaaaggghhh, so good," she panted.

But Nicole was far from done as she began to lick between Sarah's tits and down to her belly. "You're so damn sexy. All I want to do is spend the rest of the day touching and kissing every inch of you," she breathed heavily before going back to kissing and licking her way further down Sarah's body until she reached Sarah's lust inflamed pussy. There she stopped and pulled away to get a look at the treasure before her.

The feel of her soft, warm breath triggered more desires deep inside Sarah as she looked down between her spread legs to see Nicole slowly moving closer and closer to her pussy.

At first, Nicole licked the outer lips of Sarah's pussy but she immediately realized she couldn't wait to taste the nectar running from Sarah's aroused mound and she licked her partially open slit from the base to the tip, stopping just below her clit. Another sharp intake of air filled the room as Sarah's body quivered from the feel of her tongue, inducing her to do it several more times before flicking her tongue ever so lightly over her engorged clit.

"Oh my god ... Oh yes ... Don't stop ... Please don't stop ... That feels so good," Sarah cried out as she threw her head back and grabbed onto the sheets with a white knuckled grip. As Nicole licked and flicked her clit with her tongue, Sarah's hips started pumping up and down on their own. She could feel her orgasm building as Nicole kept licking her clit or lightly blowing across the moist outer lips of her pussy. It felt like an electrical charge that started in her toes and spread throughout her entire body until it overwhelmed her and surged from her with the force of a tidal wave.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyy goooodddddd. CCCUUMMMIIINNGGGG," Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs as she grabbed the back of Nicole's head in her hands and pulled her face tightly against her pussy while she wrapped her legs around the sides of her head like a vice. Her entire body arched off the bed so that only her shoulders were left touching the mattress.

Nicole kept gently licking and sucking on Sarah's clit the entire time until she finally came down from her orgasmic high and collapsed on the bed. Only then did she raise her head, gasping for air and panting.

Sarah almost couldn't believe what she saw as she looked down between her wide spread legs. Nicole's face was a deep shade of red and covered from nose to chin with her pussy juices which were dripping from her chin onto the sheets below her. "Oh my god, I've never even come close to cumming like that before," she sighed in total amazement.

Nicole's smile was bright enough to light up a football stadium as she moved up to lie beside Sarah and said tenderly, "I'm glad I could do that for you."