Sarah's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

"Me too," Sarah said before asking timidly, "Do you want me to do that to you, too? I don't know if I can do it as good as you did but I can try."

The look on Nicole's face showed the mixed emotions of desire, lust, concern, and caring before she finally replied, "I'd love it if you did that to me, darling, but not tonight. We can do that next time. Tonight is for you and I have other things in mind to make this the most wonderful night you've ever had."

Sarah felt disappointed until she heard the words 'next time,' after which, she became intrigued by what Nicole had in mind. "So what's next?" she asked.

Nicole rose from the bed and headed out to the front of the store as she called over her shoulder, "You'll see."

The minutes seemed to drag on forever as Sarah lay there waiting until she heard Nicole returning. Looking up, she saw she had something in her left hand while her right hand was hidden behind her back.

"The first thing I have for you is this," she said as she held out her left hand to expose more chain exactly like the one Sarah was wearing.

"I don't understand," she started but Nicole cut her off.

"Kneel up on the bed and I'll show you what this is for."

Sarah didn't hesitate as she sat up and Nicole climbed back on the bed.

"Most body jewelry comes in several pieces to allow its wearer to individualize it. That way they can wear the whole thing or just a part as the mood and desire fits the moment," she continued as she took the chain in both hand and stretched it out for Sarah to see. "This section goes around the waist, see?" she asked as she slid closer and wrapped it around Sarah and clipped it in place.

Sarah noticed another strand of chain hanging from the waist chain and picked it up giving Nicole a curious look.

"Then this chain is clipped to the chain that is looped to your nipples," she finished.

The moment Sarah felt the additional weight of the chain on her nipples, a surge of desire and lust flowed through and a deep, guttural moan flowed from her as she said, "It feels soooo good, sooo naughty, sooo sexy."

Nicole smiled at her response and she reached for the waist chain again. "This chain can also be clipped in several different places so you can wear it up around your waist or lower around your hips." All the while, she gave Sarah that wicked, mischievous smile that told Sarah there was more to come. "Personally, I like to wear it lower because it adds more weight on my nipples and because I can add this ..."

Sarah stared at the last piece of chain in Nicole's hand. The chain was only about six inches long and topped by a golden ball about the size of a small marble.

"It goes right her," she said softly before finishing with the word, "lover." When Sarah didn't object, she continued. "It clips to the waist chain just like the other one but dangles down to rest ... right here," she said tenderly as the ball slipped between Sarah's pussy lips and nestled against her still hypersensitive clit.

Instantly, Sarah felt her heart rate increase causing her nipples to throb. She had never felt anything like this before and all that she could think of was how much she loved it as she lay back down on the bed.

Nicole watched Sarah's body respond to the additional thrill of the ball before continuing, "There is one more thing you should know ..."

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"If you wear the waist chain down low enough you can remove the ball and a different one can be put in its place, that way you and push it inside of yourself ... just like this," she purred as she slid her hand between Sarah's legs and pressed the ball inside of Sarah's wet, steamy pussy.

Sarah's eyes flew open as another orgasm surged through her body and she screamed, "AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Though Nicole had been with many other women before she was surprised at Sarah's response as her body bounced up and down on the bed driving her finger in and out of her pussy until she crumbled and lay totally still. "So I guess you like this?" she asked.

"Are you talking about the body jewelry or you and I?" Sarah asked in her post-orgasmic haze.

"Either," Nicole replied.

To which Sarah murmured, "Both," as she fell in to an exhausted slumber in Nicole's arms.

Though not satisfied in the same way that Sarah had been, Nicole found herself feeling immensely fulfilled by what had happened as they lay in each other's arms.

Incredibly they both felt totally refreshed after resting for a few moments. Yet neither was eager to move. Instead they lay there in each other's arms talking about what had happened and what the future might hold for them. It was only then that Sarah admitted that was only one thing missing ... a cock ... a long, hard, throbbing cock.

Nicole laughed as she admitted that she felt the same. "I'm 'bi.' Do you know what that means?"

Sarah nodded her head slowly thinking that she did but was not 100% positive.

"It means that while I enjoy making love to woman, I also love the feel of a hard cock pounding inside of me too. That is another reason I love body jewelry so much. The look on a man's face the first time he sees me wearing it and ... there is one last advantage to wearing body jewelry that I haven't told you about but you'll have to trust me completely before I can explain it to you."

Sarah never hesitated as she replied, "Explain it."

Nicole slipped from her arms and walked to the table where she had placed that item she had previously hidden behind her back. Picking it up she walked back to Sarah and showed it to her.

"Is that a ...?"

Nicole nodded as she placed it on the bed between them. "It is a two-headed dildo but a very special model that I have made especially for the shop. You see this end is slightly smaller. That is because it goes into the woman acting in the male role. These straps are used to hold it into her," she said as she lifted them for Sarah to examine. "The longer, thicker part end of the dildo is for the woman being made love to."

Sarah stared at the strange device before asking, "What about the balls?"

"Ahhh, those were actually molded from one of my past lovers. He had an extraordinarily large set and they fit the use of a special function only found in this dildo."

"What's that?" Sarah asked curiously as she felt her lust beginning to rise again.

"That is better off demonstrated, if you'd like."

Sarah simply said, "Show me."

Quickly Nicole lay on her back and Sarah saw her pussy for the first time as it peeked from between her crotchless panties. Grabbing the dildo she brought to her pussy and pushed but nothing happened. Quickly she spit on her hand rubbed it across and into her pussy yet when she put the dildo against her opening she was still unable to get it to slip in. Then looking at Sarah she asked, "I seem to be having some trouble. I'm not quite wet enough. Would you mind ...?"

But she never got a chance to finish as Sarah shifted herself on the bed and lowered her head between Nicole's spread legs. Just as Nicole had done to her, she began by kissing the inside of her thigh. The aroma of Nicole's arousal increased her own desire. Instinctively, she began to run the tip of her tongue from Nicole's thigh to the outer lips of her pussy before withdrawing to kiss the opposite thigh. She continued like this until she felt Nicole's hands run through her hair and pull her towards her wanton core. It was only then that she stuck her tongue out and placed it between Nicole's pussy lips; softly, playfully, gently nibbling on them.

Nicole's body arched and her hands pulled Sarah tighter against her mound which was all the incentive Sarah needed as she ran her tongue from the base of Nicole's pussy to just below her clit, occasionally licking the sensitive area between her pussy and ass. Wanting to prolong what she was doing, Sarah suddenly spread her tongue out flat and ran it up Nicole's fully aroused outer lips until she reached her clit.

"Yesssss, darling. Please, suck my clit. Tongue my pussy ... get me wet so I can get this dildo in and fuck you," Nicole pleaded.

Never one to hold back, Sarah straightened her tongue and thrust it inside of Nicole's opening. She had never tasted another woman's pussy juices but knew immediately that had changed forever. Slowly she drove her tongue in deeper as Nicole responded by raising her hips to meet Sarah's tongue. Gradually they increased their tempo until Nicole was whimpering and pleading for release.

Finally, Sarah decided to focus her tongue directly on Nicole's clit which was exactly what she wanted and needed. Sarah ran her tongue faster and faster across Nicole's clit as she slid a finger into her pussy until she found her new lover's G-spot.

With this, Nicole practically threw Sarah off of her as she started yelling, "Oh my god ... I'm going to cum ... I'm going to cum ... oh my god, there ... yeah, RIGHT there ... oh my god ... CUMMMMIIINNGGGGG."

Sarah felt her tongue being sucked into Nicole's core and jokingly told her later that she thought she was going to have her tongue ripped off while copious amounts of Nicole's pussy juices dripped from her cleft and onto the sheets below her.

Exhausted, Sarah rolled onto her side and held Nicole as she slowly returned from her orgasmic travels.

"Thank you Sarah," she whispered, "That was possibly the most intense orgasm I've ever had with a woman or a man."

Sarah remained silent as she gently teased Nicole's nipples until Nicole pulled away slightly.

"I'm pretty sure I can get that thing inside of me now if you'd still like to try it?"

Sarah's day had been filled with many 'first' but the idea of being made love to by another woman this way was the fulfillment of many of her deepest fantasizes so she rolled on her back and spread her legs while looking longingly at Nicole. "Do it, darling. Fuck me with ... your cock. Drive it deep inside of me. Fill me with it and make me cum."

Within moments, Nicole had slipped the end of the dildo into herself and strapped it in place. Then she crawled between Sarah's legs with the dildo dragging beneath her until she was nestled tightly against Sarah waiting womanhood.

Sarah nodded her head when she felt the head of the dildo slide across her pussy. Nicole then held the dildo straight in front of her as she pressed it into her. The cock felt almost real as it slid deeper and deeper into her until she felt the balls firmly against her ass.

Reaching up, she placed her hands on either side of Nicole's face and pulled her down to kiss her. Their tongues once again battled with each other as their breasts pressed against one another and their nipples rubbed each other sending thrills throughout their bodies.

Slowly, Nicole began to ease the dildo out of Sarah before pushing it back in causing the other end that was buried in her to move and press deeper into her pussy as well. "Mmmmmm, so nice," she whispered.

"Yesssss," Sarah replied, "sooo nice," as she wrapped her legs around Nicole's back pulling her closer.

Nicole started slowly increasing how hard and fast she was pumping into Sarah with the dildo and before long she was slamming the entire length of the dildo in and out of her pussy so hard and fast she was making Sarah's body bounce up and down with each of her thrusts.

Sarah's pussy was so wet now that the straps of Nicole's strap-on harness was sopping wet and every time her pelvis crashed into Nicole's it splattered across her thighs and lower belly covering them with pussy juice.

"Oh god ... Oh yes ... I'm going to cum ... don't stop ... Pleeeeaase don't stop," Sarah cried out as she felt her orgasm building.

"Not yet," Nicole yelled. "Hold on just a bit longer," as she pulled the dildo from Sarah's pussy. "Roll over on your hands and kneels, quick."

Sarah was bewildered at what Nicole wanted but quickly did as she was told if only because she needed to feel the dildo in her again.

Nicole quickly moved behind her and drove the dildo deep into her.

Sarah was overcome by the sensation as the dildo smashed against her cervix releasing a surge of pleasure/pain while at the same time, the balls of the dildo pressed her pussy lips and the little ball on the chain attached to her body jewelry swung back and collided with her clit. "AAAAIIEEEEEEEEE," she screamed.

"Yes baby ... that's it. Now you can cum. Cum for me, lover. Let me see you cum again. Cum all over my cock until it drips from your pussy," Nicole panted encouragingly never slowing her thrusts. It was just then that she grabbed Sarah's waist chain and pulled on it, tugging her nipples and causing the golden ball to swing even harder as it struck her clit.

"OH FUCK ... OH ... YES ... FUCK ... MY ... PUSSYYYY," she screamed in time to Nicole's thrusts. "FUCK ... ME ... HARDER ... PUMP ... YOUR ... COCK ... INTO ... ME ... AND ... FILL ... ME."

Nicole rammed the dildo in and out of her as hard and fast as she could, sweat dripping from her body as she grunted with each thrust. "Just a few more moments, Sarah, just a few more and we can cum together."

Sarah's body felt like it was on fire from the top of her head, through her loop encased nipples, to her dildo-filled pussy, and down to her toes. She felt her orgasm building like none she'd ever experienced before. "NOW ... CUUUMMING ... NOW," she wailed at the top of her lungs. Her eye lids pressed so tightly together that she saw fireworks.

It was exactly at this moment that Nicole reached under Sarah grabbing the balls of the dildo and squeezing.

Instantly Sarah felt a warm, thick fluid spewing from the tip of the cock into her pussy, filling her. Her body was tingling like it was electrically charged and she started convulsing because her orgasm was so intense that it just threw her body into total chaos. Then complete darkness as she passed out for a couple of minutes.

The effect hadn't been nearly as intense for Nicole but her body bucked and surged as her mouth flew open in a voiceless scream.

Afterwards, they both collapsed on the bed and lay silent.

When Sarah finally opened her eyes, she heard Nicole calling her name.

"Sarah, are you ok?" Nicole asked in a concerned voice.

"I'm fine, just fine," she murmured as a smile filled her face. She could still feel the dildo buried deep inside her and Nicole loosening but not removing her new jewelry as she drifted off to sleep with Nicole nestled behind her.

Neither woke until the following morning. They awoke wrapped in each other's arms and neither felt the least bit of embarrassment or had any regrets for what happened the night before. In fact, they made arrangements to see each other again the following week.

When Sarah got up, she left her body jewelry on and made sure to tuck the little ball exactly where it belonged. Then she put on a black half-shelf bra with a peasant top and a pair of jeans that zipper from the front all the way between her legs to the back. Nicole had joked that it made it mush easier for a 'quickie' should she have the opportunity.

Just before she left, Sarah turned towards Nicole and asked, "So does this mean we're girlfriends?"

"Girlfriends, lovers, fuck-buddies, anything you want us to be," Nicole answered as she kissed Sarah on the lips.

Then Sarah exited the shop. The sun was up, the sky was blue, she could still feel the thick pseudo-cum that was still dripping from her pussy, and her little golden ball was bouncing against her clit with each step she took. Smiling, she slid into her car, wondering what new things lay ahead as she continued her new life.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers