Sarah's Perfect Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't notice anything else different for the rest of the day. Johny and I met up after work and went out for some dinner and drinks. We were catching up on events from the last couple months, but my mind was more forward-looking. I could only wonder what crazy changes were in store for the next day. This really was working. In just a few short days, Sarah and I would be together. And tomorrow night I'd get to see her in person again.

* * * * *

Saturday.

As I spun myself out of bed, I noticed a few more changes to my body. I was definitely a little shorter and lighter than I was on Friday, and I could tell from the tickling on my back that my hair had gotten quite a bit longer. Oh yeah, it was pure blonde now, as well.

I entertained myself for a while by going through many of my old photos in my computer and looking at the "new me" even as I was back then. Even in pictures from high school, the smaller, lighter, blonder "me" was there. I was dying to know what was happening to Sarah while she was out of town, and then I remembered I needed to go check on Felix for her. That would give me a chance to look at her photos.

I headed back into the bedroom and pulled out some shorts. They looked so small! I checked the label on the inside and they were 28 waist! Oh my god! How could I possibly fit in that? I pulled them up and was surprised that they fit quite nicely. My seemingly-too-small tee shirt fit fine as well, and my flip flops at the door now had "8" imprinted on the bottom. Sarah liked her guys small, for sure.

I entered her apartment and quickly set Felix up with food and water to last the rest of the day. Then I made my way over to her photo display. Indeed, there were some more changes in Sarah-ville, but nothing excessive. Her hair had totally finished the transition to long, dark, and gorgeous. And it was also clear that her chest had expanded somewhat. Pictures of her in a bikini showed an obvious cup-size growth. I was never into HUGE breasts, but something in the C-cup range did look better than what she had before.

It wasn't easy to tell, but it also looked like she might have put on just a little more weight. She had been what most people would call "really thin" before, but now seemed to be a little more filled out and, well, healthier looking. She looked good!

As I was getting ready to leave, I happened to glance over towards her laundry room. I felt a little bit guilty for having the idea, but I was drawn towards the folded clothes on top of the dryer. I thought maybe I could confirm some of the changes she was undergoing. Indeed, some folded bras on top of the pile had "32C" tags on them. I didn't know too much about her clothing sizes, but I was pretty sure that "C" wouldn't have been there yesterday.

I went back to my own apartment to kill time until Sarah's return that evening. I was just starting to wonder when Johny was going to wake up when I noticed a note he had left on the counter. It said that he had left early to go visit some of our other friends, and that he probably wouldn't be home until the next morning. Well, that was okay. It would make it easier to spend a little time with Sarah that night... if I could arrange it.

The day went by slowly, but finally there was a knock on my door. It was Sarah, there to tell me she had just returned. She looked a little worn out, and I asked her if she wanted to come in for a bit. I offered her some tea or lemonade, which she accepted, and we sat and talked for a few minutes. She gave me a brief update on her trip. She definitely paid no attention to any of the physical changes that either of us had undergone.

"Well, I really should get back over and see Felix," she said.

"I took good care of him. He should have no complaints!"

She giggled, "I knew I could count on you."

It was time to see how she was feeling about me... had any mental changes happened with her yet? So, I asked her, "Would you like to go get some dinner after you check on him?"

"Thanks, but no. I'm pretty worn out. Sorry."

Well, I guess that answered that. Whatever mental changes were going to occur still required more physical changes in me. I was, however, able to confirm that her chest was bigger than before, and that she had put a few pounds on where she needed them. Nobody would be calling her "anorexic" anymore.

We said goodbye and gave a quick hug, no differently than we ever had, and she headed home. I was a bit disappointed, but I figured tomorrow would see some bigger changes.

I would not be wrong.

* * * * *

Sunday.

As I was waking up, I started to take stock of my bodily features. I still felt about the same, and my now-blonde hair didn't seem to have gotten any longer than the day before. It still seemed to come down to about my shoulders. I wandered over to the mirror to confirm my guesses, and was surprised when I looked at my face. It was still me, but it was a softer and more, well, feminine me. I mean, if I had seen some anonymous person who looked like me out on the street, I would have thought for sure that she was a gal. Especially in combination with the long blonde hair, I could easily pass for a gal now.

It also occurred to me that my face didn't require its usual morning shave. There wasn't a trace of stubble there. And, oh my god! My arms, legs, chest, and everywhere else that I normally had hair was totally devoid of hair. Other than the hair on top of my head and my new thin eyebrows, I was completely smooth! Standing there in my tee shirt and underwear, staring at my new form, I was very confused about exactly what Sarah had in mind (her subconscious mind) for me.

Then, I fixated on my tee shirt, it was smaller and lighter than I normally wore, but what had attracted my attention was the pair of bumps that were protruding from it. I tore it off over my head and stood there ogling my small breasts. Yes, breasts. There was no doubt about it. I had no idea what I was SUPPOSED to be at that moment, but it appeared I was some sort of male/female mix. Now, with my shirt off, I was just standing there in my underwear. Or should I say panties. Because that's what they were. Small, very light weight, white, cotton, bikini panties. The bump protruding from THERE told me I was still a guy. But other than that. I looked very much like a girl.

I opened my dresser and found a drawer full of all types of panties. Cotton, satin, silk, nylon, lace, etc... And all in every color imaginable. The next drawer down had bras. They all had 34A tags on them (I definitely was small), but some had padding or liquids or gels in them that made them bigger. Other drawers had all sorts of lingerie, pantyhose, nighties, and things I had only read about. A walk through my closet resulted in ZERO clothing that would be considered male. Cute gal jeans and pants, pastel shirts and blouses, skirts of many different lengths, and dresses for probably every occasion imaginable. Oh, and probably 40 pairs of shoes.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a shirt and went out into the kitchen. Johny was there, back from his trip.

"Hey bro, what's been going on?" he said.

He was looking right at me, and sure enough, he didn't see anything weird about the situation.

"Same old same old. How were the dudes?"

"Great, everyone said to tell you hello."

I decided to push a little. "So do you notice anything different about me?"

"Different since when? Is that a new shirt or something? Did you change your hair or is it just tousled from sleeping on it?"

Yeah, he didn't notice a thing. I brushed off my question, and started checking out the new Johny. He had definitely changed overnight. His short dark hair was now longer -- almost down to his shoulders. He had grown a couple of inches from his previously short self. He was changing, but why? None of this was supposed to affect him at all.

But my self-curiosity was outweighing my interest in what was happening to him. I went to my computer. Unsurprisingly at this point, all my pictures from the last couple years showed me looking exactly as I did now. What was more interesting was that the pictures of me from high school looked much more like the version of me from yesterday -- still male, but shorter, lighter, and blonde. In this version of reality, something happened in the few years between high school and now to change me from the basically-male self to whatever I currently was.

"Lexi, do you have any more soda stored somewhere?" It was Johny. Who the heck was he talking to? I started heading towards the kitchen and he called out again.

"Lexi? You there?" I walked into the kitchen and he spun around to look at me.

"Oh there you are. Could you not hear me?" he giggled.

"I heard you yelling for a Lexi. Who's that?"

The look on his face was priceless. He started laughing.

"Okay okay. I'll play along. Are we going back to calling you Lenny now?" he laughed again. "Anyway, we need soda."

He went into the guest bedroom and I stood there trying to figure out what had just happened. Was *I* now Lexi? I went back to the computer and sat down to do some more photo surfing. Maybe I could learn more. I did. I discovered a blog I had been keeping entitled, "My Long Journey -- Lenny's Transition into Lexi". Holy crap! The blog explained my journey, ever since high school, of counseling, taking hormones, and starting to live as a girl. My writings confessed that my goal had been to live as a girl, but not to go all the way with gender surgery... I was a "non-op".

I grabbed my now-pink wallet and checked out my driver's license. It still had an "M" in the gender box, and still listed my name as Lenny. So, I obviously had not completed whatever process was required to change that. But now I understood more of what was happening to me. I was definitely changing into a girl. Sarah liked girls. Sarah was a lesbian. While the revelation stunned me, it didn't really bother me either. If this brought us together, I was all for it. I never would have guessed it. Well, maybe her lack of boyfriends and lack of interest in ME like that should have been a pretty good clue. But whatever, this would be fine.

I went over to Sarah's (slipping into my size 8 sandals), and she greeted me at the door, with a "Morning Lexi!" as though this was the way reality had always been. As I expected. Sarah seemed to have changed very little, if any, from the previous day. She invited me in, and I was wondering if we were now closer than we had been before. It wouldn't take long to find out that wasn't the case. We were friends, but that was still all we were.

At that point, I fully expected, and welcomed, the changes that would come the next day. If Sarah liked REAL girls, I guess I was destined to be one tomorrow.

* * * * *

Monday.

As I opened my eyes, I was immediately aware that something else was different. The room. It was decorated and painted completely differently from the day before. This was a girl's room for sure. I rolled myself over to look at the changes on the other side, and while I noted that the whole room was, indeed, different, I was more stunned by the other big change. Sarah was sleeping next to me. Reality had shifted again, and in this one, Sarah and I were together. I had no idea if we were lovers, married, f-buddies, or anything else, but there she was.

I gently rolled out of bed, noting that a very silky feeling satin nighty was flowing over my body, and made my way to the mirror. Not many changes from the previous day. I still had my long blonde hair, and my face looked pretty much the same, but maybe even a touch more feminine. Ah, there was a change. My chest was definitely larger. I pulled open the dresser and checked out the new 34B tags on all the bras.

Then it occurred to me that something ELSE might be different today. Pulling the nighty up a bit it was obvious from what I DIDN'T see that things were entirely changed... "down there". There was nothing left of the old Lenny. I was definitely Lexi now. I was immediately curious what my actual history had been in this reality, so I headed over to the computer area to read the blog. To my surprise, there was no blog. The "Lenny to Lexi" information was completely gone. I checked my driver's license and sure enough, the gender was now "F" and my name was officially Lexi.

I pulled up my digital photos to get some more clues. All my old photos, even back through childhood, showed me as a girl. Old birthdays, family events, school pictures, prom photos, EVERYTHING... I was Lexi all the way back to the beginning. In this reality I wasn't transitioning from male to female, I had been female all along. And in THIS reality, in which I assumed I was a lesbian as well, Sarah and I had fallen in love and now lived together. This was how reality had to be for us to be together.

And all of that was confirmed by pictures. There were pictures of the two of us going back about 6 months. So, she had moved in across the way a little over a year ago, we got to know each other, and now we were together... somehow. A glance around the living room revealed a number of items that I knew were Sarah's... items I had previously seen over in HER apartment. But now they were here in MY apartment. Or, was this OUR apartment now?

I went back to the bedroom and quietly entered our walk-in closet. Sure enough, one side had my clothes (the same ones I had seen the previous day). But the other side had clothes that I had seen Sarah wear before. We were now, at least, roomies. This was confirmed when Felix the cat came meandering around the corner into the bedroom.

I started to slide back into bed just as she was opening her eyes. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Good morning, babe," she managed to groggily speak.

"And good morning to YOU, gorgeous!"

I leaned over to kiss her and was surprised when she threw her arms around me and spun us both around so she was on top of me, almost pinning me down.

"Have I told you how much I love you, recently?"

I had to assume she HAD done so, even though this whole reality was completely new to me.

"Of course, but I never get tired of hearing it," I replied playfully.

Rather than speaking any more, she simply lowered herself down and gave me the kiss I had been waiting my whole life for. And it went on, and on, and on, and I was in heaven. And then her hands were moving over my silky nightie, and then to my chest, and nipples, and I could no longer think straight. She pulled back from our kiss.

"I figured we should get off to a good start on our anniversary," she whispered while wearing a devilish smile.

Then she slid herself down and disappeared beneath my nightie, and I experienced a completely new chapter in the acceptance of my womanhood. I was only too happy to return the favor afterward.

"Wow, you get better at that every time!" she cooed.

I snuggled up back with her and we stared into each others eyes for what seemed like hours. Oh yeah, she had mentioned our anniversary. Of course, I wasn't exactly sure what that was for... our first meeting? Our first date?

"And happy anniversary to you, babe! Can you believe it's been this long?" I figured it was a good way to pry for information.

"Time goes quickly when you're having fun!" she teased. "But, yeah, it's been a great 6 months living together. I'm the luckiest gal in town!"

Well, okay, it was one of those unusual anniversaries, but worth enjoying nonetheless. We discussed plans for officially celebrating with a dinner that night, and then we both agreed it was time to get up and get ready for work. We took, in what I assumed was a normal event, a shower together, somehow managing to keep our hands mostly off each other, then we both readied ourselves. She was in the closet when she called out to me.

"You should wear than new flowery dress we got you last week. It's so cute."

Wow, I hadn't thought about that. Even with all the progressive changes, I had never actually put on any of the feminine clothes. I had always just put on shorts and tee shirts. Now I was going to have to get ready for work AS A GAL. Of course, the thought also occurred to me that maybe what I KNEW as work might not be what I still DID as work. I had no memories of any experiences from the current reality. I was probably going to have to do a lot of faking with Sarah, my friends, and my family. How was I possibly going to cover for all that? I might have tons of friends that I never had before. I might have a different occupation. Now that my entire life had been spent growing up as a gal, how would I deal with not knowing all the things I should know? I didn't even know how to fix my hair, do makeup, match an outfit properly, walk in heels, or, oh my god, use feminine hygiene products! I liked that I was now a gal, and I loved that I was with Sarah. But I was screwed!

Just then, in the middle of what started to be come a very depressing moment, there was a flash of light, and a woman appeared in front of me. For about half a second, I had no idea who she was. Then, all of the knowledge of who she was came flooding back to me, and I remembered her as my genie friend.

"Hi again, Lenny. I mean... Lexi. How are you doing?"

"Wow. I didn't think you were supposed to ever come back here again?"

"No, we weren't. But we have been monitoring your progress, out of some morbid curiosity really. And now that things are almost completed, we needed to come back to clean up a few... details."

I had forgotten Sarah was in the closet.

"Oh jeez, Sarah is in there!" I whispered to her.

"Oh don't worry about her. She is, how should I say, 'paused' while I am here, so she won't have any knowledge of our conversation."

"You DO have some interesting powers. So what kind of details are you talking about?" I requested.

"Well, such as the thoughts you were just having about not knowing how to BE a gal. We are going to fix that."

Just as I was about to speak, she did the hand waving and head bowing thing and it was like flash bulbs were going off in my head. It only lasted for a couple of seconds, but it was very disorienting and made me actually stumble somewhat. She caught me.

"Whoa, girl. There ya go!" she said as she helped me stabilize myself. Things returned to normal, but I realized I now had memories from the past! I knew all about my childhood, my school years, my job, my friends... everything!

"I see you have accessed your new memories."

"Yes! It's amazing! I can remember everything that happened to me as I grew up in this body. But what's weird is I remember everything else from my old life as well. Why is that?"

"I just added the new information to what you already know. That will help you survive as your new self now."

"Thank you, thank you! I was really wondering how I was going to get along."

"You're very welcome. We are happy to be of service. Actually, things are working out amazingly well for you considering all the things that have actually gone, well, not according to our original expectations!"

"You mean like Sarah being a lesbian?"

"Yes, for one. But there's the other complication as well... Johny."

I had totally forgotten about him. He was changing and I had no idea why.

"So why has he been changing? I didn't think this was supposed to affect him at all?"

"Well, you only used HALF the vial with Sarah, and you put the rest back in the refrigerator. It actually was a pretty good idea. If you had used it all and spilled it somehow, your whole plan would have been wiped out. But the problem was that Johny..."

"Drank it," I interrupted her.

"Yes, he thought it was some kind of flavoring, or energy drink, or something, and he drank it the day after Sarah did. So he has been changing, too."

"But why into a gal? What is he changing into?"