Sarah's Perfect Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly girl. He's changing according to exactly the same rules as Sarah did. He's changing into a perfect mate for you. Of course he doesn't realize it. And he is going to be completely devoted and in love with you."

"Johny???? But he's like my little brother."

"Not by tomorrow he won't be. Remember, you will feel the same way about him."

"But Sarah and I are in love. I'm going to love them BOTH? What about the two of THEM? How are they going to get along?"

"Actually it's going to work out fine. Both of them have very similar visions of THEIR perfect lovers, so you've actually been changing into an average of their desires. They are both going to share a love for you, and that will bond them to each other, as well. The three of you will make a great... couple. Well, threesome I guess."

Well wasn't this a crazy twist.

"Again, considering the Johny, well, Jenny mixup, you have been extraordinarily lucky!"

"Thank you, again, I guess."

"You are most welcome. And now, we're going to leave you, and you won't remember me once again. But you will understand what has happened with Jenny. But here's some new information. Tomorrow, when you wake up, all the changes to the three of you will be complete. At that point, your memories of your past life as Lenny will disappear. You won't have any recollection of your old male life, nor of Johny's old life. Things will be as if the three of you had always been as you are now. We wish you and your girlfriends a most prosperous and exciting life."

Before I could say anything, she sparkled and disappeared once again. I was standing in the bedroom just as Sarah came in.

"You'd better start getting ready, sweetie!" she warned me.

The difference was, now I KNEW how to get ready. I didn't know what was different from a few seconds ago, but now I was able to go deal with my hair, and makeup, and properly dress myself. I even knew which new dress Sarah had been referring to.

After finishing my hair and face, I pulled the new dress out of the closet and laid it on the bed, then went over to the dresser. I knew exactly which bra and panties to wear. Sliding them both on for the first time was a very sensual experience. Even moreso as the new dress went over my head and then fluttered down my sides. This girlie stuff was pretty nice! I even had the good sense to know which of my shoes was appropriate for the dress. I grabbed my white strappy sandals with the 3" heel and stepped easily into them. Walking in them was a breeze as well... just like I had been doing it my whole life.

Sarah was ready a bit before I was and gave me a quick kiss and ran out the door.

"Tell Jenny I'll meet her this evening as we planned!" she yelled back as the door closed behind her.

As I was finishing up, I passed in front of the table of pictures that had previously been in Sarah's apartment. I noticed the Florida beach picture of her, but was stunned to see BOTH of us in it now. We looked like a beautiful couple, totally happy.

Just then, Johny came out of his room, and Johny was a really poor way of describing him now. Jenny was much more fitting. He was now a very girlie version of his previous self. He had gotten himself ready to go out, and he was dressed in a wispy, almost translucent dress. His figure was, well, he was very female... breasts, smooth legs, you name it. His long dark hair flowed over his shoulders and framed his cute face quite well. I didn't feel any differently about him, but I guess the changes weren't through with him yet. He had another day to go. I figured, like I had been yesterday, he was probably still truly male, living out some sort of transition. I didn't really care to know the details because none of it would apply tomorrow, anyway.

"Hey Jenny, Sarah said she'd meet you later. She said you guys planned something."

"Oh yes, I almost forgot, she's taking me to one of her friends who's a makeup artist. She's going to help me get better with my techniques."

"Well after that, you should come to the dinner we're doing to celebrate 6 months!"

"Oh that would be great! You two have been so great helping me through my transition and letting me live here with you. You guys are the best friends ever!"

Yep. Suspicions confirmed.

I grabbed my purse and headed off to work. Despite being comfortable walking in my heels, driving in them was certainly an interesting adventure. I actually decided to slip them off to avoid a wreck. I knew that I still worked at the same company as before, doing the same job. I had just always been a female there. Arriving at my desk showed it looking a little different than before... some flowers, nicely framed photos of Sarah and me, and other small changes.

Working all day in a short dress and heels was a very different experience. I was constantly aware of my body and how exposed it was to the world. Oh yes, the world didn't fail to notice it either. All day long, at work, at lunch, wherever I was, I was very aware of guys checking me out. Heck, *I* would have checked me out -- I was a hottie -- something the short dress and heels showed off nicely. I actually enjoyed the attention. Not something I ever received as a guy.

We all did meet up for the anniversary dinner that night. Jenny looked even better than she did in the morning, compliments of Sarah's makeup magician. I didn't think any of that would really matter for more than a few hours. If things went as predicted, Jenny would wake up in the morning having ALWAYS been female. But hey, this was today's reality.

And tomorrow was going to be interesting.

* * * * *

Tuesday.

I awoke to the beautiful site of TWO gorgeous gals, one lying on either side of me. They were both stunningly beautiful, and I loved them both completely. We were all so lucky to have fallen in love with each other. Selfishly, I couldn't stand to let them keep sleeping, and I gave them each a soft kiss, waking them both up.

"Somebody's a little worked up this morning, huh?" Jenny said. She had on a tiny little pink tee shirt and looked beautiful. I did like that long dark hair.

"Yeah, this is getting to be a regular event" chimed in Sarah from behind me.

"Can you blame me?" I asked them both.

They both responded nonverbally by cuddling up close. We spent the next hour doing lots of things that would make us late for work that day. But it was worth it.

I was the last one out the door that morning, and just before leaving, I passed by the photo from our trip to the Florida beach a few months earlier. I gave a little smile as I looked at the three of us there, leaning up against one another, sipping fruity drinks, looking like the happiest couple, well threesome, on earth.

Life was good.