All Comments on 'Sarah's Seduction'

by KFP93

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
You had me at "cum-obsessed"

This is an erotic and well-written tale, although it requires quite a bit of suspension of disbelief. I would have preferred it if the sex took place in the office, after hours. Going to a hotel room is too safe, too premeditated. Sex in the office is spontaneous.

I did have to laugh when you described the main character as five inches tall. It reminded me of the movie "This Is Spinal Tap." :). Those types of typos can be avoided by typing out the number alphabetically -- although I would prefer authors to avoid numbers and statistics altogether.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good job!

This was great! I do not have this particular fetish, but your writing style drew me in. I agree with another comment on here in that the hotel vs office/closet sex lacked spontaneity, but overall really great.

Keep writing! I want to see more from you.

KFP93KFP93about 10 years agoAuthor
Replies.

Thank you for your kind words. This originally started as someone requesting I write a story like this. I usually prefer to write my other character, Summer. Dominant women are much more my domain but I couldn't turn down a challenge!

What a grievous typo, but luckily you guys had a sense of humour. So sorry about that, it will definitely not happen again haha.

I did want to have the sex take place in the office but due to the request of 'cum play' I thought somewhere more private would suffice and thus had to get there. I agree, next time I will plan in advance as to how to transition.

Thank you for your comments and feedback, they have been read and absorbed.

All the best,

KPF93

guysimple1674guysimple1674about 10 years ago
Hit the mark

Very few stories of this kind really hit the mark, and this one did!

Just the right details, and the right amount of foreplay, and the sex was truly awesome, not too long, just right! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

nice story. does the shy wife go home and begin to show her slutty side to her husband. only another chapter will tell

KFP93KFP93almost 10 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I am currently writing the next chapter involving Sarah. Her husband is blissfully unaware of what happened at work with Dan. He has been working late and one of the neighbours has noticed that he sticks to his routine rigorously...

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Great start

Shy wife gets overloaded with degrading lustful comments from co worker. She "walked into" his trap in the copy room. He most likely had this planned as he noticed the time of day she normally did copy work. Now at the end of the afternoon, he has stretched her tight married pussy. She is not hooked on his thick long cock since he has been balls deep in her three times. She has also found that her lover likes to eat creampie, most likely he is bi. And she wonders about her husband and if he will enjoy cleaning her stretched well fucked pussy as well. Maybe her cuckold is also bi and willing to suck cock, clean cock, and swallow real man seed. You have me very interested in her next shy adventure. Surely the guy next door will see the signs that she is a hot wife and a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I thought having her go to the hotel showed her full, if hesitant, commitment to her adultery and kept the action at a pace you could give vent to the inner thoughts she experienced, which you did so well, throughout, while still keeping the story fast paced. Good writing I enjoyed reading, very much.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 3 years ago

quick and sensual!

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Guilt could wait???? You are going to kill your husband, but hey..... what does that matter right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous