Sarah's Stallion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous fall Sarah and I had both applied for admission to the University of Illinois and were now awaiting replies from the admissions office. Sarah was trying to obtain a scholarship for pre-veterinary medicine, because Virginia didn't have the funds to send her to college. I had applied for admission in an undergraduate agricultural degree program

One day in early April, I received an acceptance letter from the University of Illinois, saying I'd been accepted. I was walking on cloud nine. The first thing I did after telling Mom and Dad, was to drive to Sarah's farm to give her the good news. Sarah was also happy that I'd been accepted. She still hadn't heard from her scholarship application, but was crossing her fingers that she'd get an acceptance letter like mine.

After school, a week or so later, I stopped to see Sarah and she was in a dismal mood. When I asked what was wrong, she said she'd received a rejection letter on her scholarship application. There had been a half dozen scholarship slots and she'd missed out. I really felt sorry for her--she'd worked so hard and was at the top of the class. If anyone deserved a scholarship, it was Sarah. I did my best to comfort her. Even though she tried putting on a good face, I knew she was discouraged.

Another week went by, and Sarah just wasn't herself. Her spirit seemed crushed, and it showed. We dated once after she received her rejection letter, and the effervescent Sarah that I knew and adored had disappeared. It took another week or so until her mood softened, yet there was still a forlorn look to her--she looked like someone who'd just attended a funeral of a good friend. She finally resigned herself that she wasn't going to college in the fall. Although I tried cheering her up, there was just a glimmer of the Sarah I'd known before she received her rejection letter.

By late April, the weather had finally warmed, and Sarah's spirits seemed to be lifting somewhat. One afternoon, Sarah and Kathy were riding together, exercising their horses. Sarah was riding Pegasus, and Kathy was riding her horse, Ardmore. They stopped by our farm so Sarah could deliver a recipe or something from Virginia to my Mom. Sarah handed me Pegasus' reins and went inside our house to deliver it, leaving Kathy and me alone with the horses.

Kathy's personality was completely different from Sarah's. I always thought Kathy was too forward. Mostly, she spoke whatever was on her mind. Many times her language was somewhat coarse, and she frequently told bawdy jokes. She also liked to tease.

Kathy asked in a jesting way if Sarah and I had "done it." The question caught me by surprise, and I didn't answer, not knowing what prompted her question.

Then she said, "I'll take that as a 'no.' I'll bet you'd like to do it with her, wouldn't you?"

Even though the thought had crossed my mind many times, I wasn't about to tell Kathy, when I knew they never kept secrets between one another. I could feel my ears burn, and dropped my eyes onto the dirt, too embarrassed to say anything. I pushed some dirt around with the toe of my boot.

Kathy continued, "Sarah needs to lose her cherry. I know she'd enjoy doing it with you. I'll talk with her about it."

I didn't know what to say to Kathy, but just then Sarah came bouncing out of the house and joined us. Sarah saw my flummoxed look, and said, "Steve, is something wrong?"

Kathy answered for me. "No Sarah. We were just talking about you and Steve, and he choked on something."

Sarah said, "Poor baby," and gave me a peck on the cheek. Then she climbed into Pegasus' saddle, and they both rode off.

I don't know specifically what Kathy talked about with Sarah, but by the time early May rolled around, I noticed a definite change in Sarah.

Our petting escalated to a new level, when on one date, after I'd suckled on both her breasts, Sarah moved my hand under her skirt at the top of her panties. I worked my hand down until my fingers reached her pubic hair. She spread her legs and I was able to touch the first pussy I'd ever felt. Sarah's breathing changed and I sensed she was enjoying where my fingers were roaming.

"Oh... Oh, Steve," she whimpered.

A minute or so later, Sarah said, "Steve, we'd better quit before I get so carried away that I can't say 'no'."

I didn't want to quit, either, but I realized that if we didn't stop we'd end up having sex. That evening at her front door after our date we shared the lustiest kiss we'd ever had. I know Sarah could feel my erection pressing into her, and she pressed her groin into mine.

One evening a few evenings later, Sarah and I were sitting on the porch swing again, talking. Sarah laid her head on my shoulder and was tracing her finger around my thigh.

A few seconds later, she sighed and said, "Steve, we've been going steady for several months. Do you think we might do it sometime?"

"I thought you wanted to remain a virgin until you're married."

She lifted her head and looked directly into my eyes. "I'm so torn. On one hand, I want to wait. On the other hand, we love each other..." She didn't finish, but the tormented look on her face left me no doubt she was having an internal struggle.

I gave her a hug. "Sarah, the choice is yours to make. I don't want to influence you one way or the other. I'm a male, so you know what my decision would be. I know if I forced myself on you, though, I'd come to regret it later."

Inside, my teenage hormones were battling my upbringing. Our parents, school, and church had all taught the morals we lived by. We knew right from wrong, and knew we shouldn't surrender ourselves to sexual passion. Like many other young couples, we fought the same moral dilemma--should we succumb to the desires of the flesh, or remain on the high road? Sarah and I had reached the fork in the road--which fork we chose could affect our lives forever.

Sarah sighed again, "It's so difficult--I have these feelings toward you and I can't live them out."

"I know. Maybe we should just wait awhile and see what our hearts say." We agreed that we'd think it over some more and discuss it again in a few days.

Several evenings later, it was the mid-May, and we were looking forward to our high school graduation at the beginning of June. The evening was warm--Sarah and I were again sitting on her porch swing, talking, kissing, and petting.

Sarah asked, "Have you thought any more about us having sex?"

"Yes--I've thought about it a lot. It seems like the natural progression of our love for one another, but if you want to wait until we're married, I'd honor your wish."

"I've changed my mind about waiting until marriage, but I think we ought to wait until the time is right--for both of us. I love and trust you with all my heart--it's just that something inside me says we should wait awhile longer."

A few minutes later, she said a horse owner would be bringing his quarter horse mare to their barn in a couple days for breeding. She and her mom would board the mare, named Honey, until the mare went into her estrus (heat) cycle and could be bred. They'd collect several hundred dollars for a stud fee and boarding.

"Pegasus hasn't bred a mare before," Sarah said. "Mom thinks he might misbehave when he's around a mare in heat. I guess it's a male thing. Could you help hold Pegasus' lead rope, just in case he misbehaves, when he covers Honey?" In horse breeders' terms, breeding a stallion with a mare is called "covering the mare."

"Sure I can help," I said. "I've never seen horses breeding. All we have on our farm are apples and Christmas trees." It seemed interesting, but then nearly anything related to sex is interesting to an 18-year-old male.

"I've seen horses breeding a couple times on Grandpa's farm. Mom used to help when they bred horses, so she knows what to expect," Sarah said.

The next Friday, Sarah and I were on the way to school when she said Honey was showing signs of estrus. Honey was putting her rump toward Pegasus' stall and he was responding by whinnying and paying a lot more attention to her. Virginia thought Saturday morning would be the right time to let Pegasus cover Honey.

Over dinner, I told Mom and Dad the Kolb's needed some help on Saturday, and I didn't know how long it would take. Mom said she felt proud of me helping Virginia around her farm without asking for any pay.

On Saturday morning the phone rang early; it was Sarah. She said Honey was indicating she was receptive to Pegasus, and could I please come to their farm and help her control Pegasus while he covered Honey?

I gulped down my breakfast and told Mom and Dad I was going to the Kolb's farm. I still didn't provide any specifics about what kind of help the Kolb's needed.

Five minutes later, I turned off the dirt road into the long lane that snaked past a row of large maple trees to the Kolb's barnyard. I didn't see anyone, but when I stepped out of the car, I heard Sarah call, "Steve, we're in the barn."

When I entered the barn, it took awhile for my eyes to adjust to the dim light. It only took a few seconds, though, to know there were horses in the barn--the aroma accosted my nostrils, plus I could hear Pegasus whinnying. The faded red barn was old, but big, and sturdy--maybe a hundred years old. There were four horse stalls on one side of the barn, a reminder of when farmers needed that many horses to farm. The first two stalls were empty. Honey was in the third stall, and Pegasus was in the last one.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see Sarah in Pegasus' stall, and Virginia in Honey's stall. They were both dressed in jeans, riding boots, and long-sleeved, plaid shirts. Sarah asked if I'd open the large sliding doors at the back of the barn to let in some light and fresh air. When I opened the doors, the fresh air was much more agreeable than the earthy, pungent smell of the horse stables. The bright sunlight shone through the doors onto the barn floor. Pegasus' whinnying was more agitated than I'd ever heard him. Virginia said he'd awakened her at dawn and was sure Pegasus had tried to get to Honey all morning.

Since Virginia had experience with breeding horses, she described how she wanted to control them. She was going to tie Honey to a post outside the barn, and place breeding hobbles on her. Virginia would have Honey in a position facing the barn. Then Sarah and I were to lead Pegasus, from the side, out of the barn, facing Honey. She cautioned us not to get between the horses, because she didn't know what Pegasus might do. She also said, by all means, not to stand behind either of the horses where we might be kicked.

Virginia handed me a length of soft, sturdy rope and asked me to carry it to the barnyard. She led Honey to the barnyard and tied Honey to the post. Virginia said the rope hobbles on Honey's hind legs would prevent her from kicking us or Pegasus when he covered Honey. She hobbled Honey at her hocks, then tied a ribbon to Honey's tail and pulled it aside, to prevent Pegasus' erect member from getting entangled when the horses were breeding.

I headed back into the barn to help Sarah lead Pegasus outside. As we led Pegasus from the barn, Virginia pointed to where we should lead him so Honey could see him. That way, Honey would know he was there and wouldn't get spooked. We led Pegasus toward Honey and she turned her head toward him. Then she dropped her rump. Virginia said that was what mares do when they are in heat and a stallion is near.

Virginia motioned that we should lead Pegasus in a large arc. She wanted us to lead him around to Honey's rump. As Pegasus neared Honey, he definitely showed an interest in her. He started prancing, and bucked a couple times. Sarah and I both needed to hold tightly on his lead rope to restrain him.

As he approached Honey, he dropped his nose to the ground. He sniffed the soil where Honey had urinated and put his nose up to her tail. Pegasus rolled his upper lip and let out a loud whinny. He moved directly behind Honey, and within a few seconds, his large penis started to erect. First, around twelve inches came out of its sheath--then eighteen--twenty-four inches, at least.

He reared up on his hind legs and three times tried mounting Honey, but his stiff penis kept getting caught under Honey's belly, between her hind legs. Sarah released the rope and started toward Pegasus to move him back, but before she reached him, his flailing penis finally found its way into Honey's vagina. The muscles in his hind legs rippled as he pushed his huge penis into Honey. He made a couple more huge lunges and thrust his erect phallus entirely into Honey's rump. His front hooves were now on either side of Honey's ribcage. He snorted and stamped his rear hooves, thrashing his tail.

Having lived on a farm all my life, I'd seen cattle and pigs breeding out in a pasture, but this was up close--perhaps a dozen feet away. It was the first time I'd ever seen horses breeding. Watching Pegasus' huge erect penis thrusting into Honey caused my penis to stiffen, and I had no control of it. Although watching the horses was eye-riveting, it was at the same time awkward, because I was facing Virginia and we were standing only a few feet apart. I started to blush, and could feel my face flush. Then my eyes met Virginia's. Being a mother, with a beautiful teenage daughter, she was quite aware what kind of thoughts were going through my head. Nor could she miss the bulge in the front of my jeans.

Before I had a chance to turn away from Virginia, Sarah came back to where I was holding the rope. She saw my fire-red face, and I was sure she saw the lump behind my fly. Then Sarah started to blush. There was a definite tension in the air, all around. Everyone was silent while the horses were breeding.

Unlike me, Virgina seemed fairly casual about the horses breeding--just business as usual--maybe she'd seen it so many times that it didn't affect her anymore. She finally broke the silence, "Looks like no horsing around today. He didn't give her any foreplay or even blow in her ear."

After about twenty seconds, Pegasus pulled out, and dismounted from Honey. There must have been a pint of both horses' cum running out of Honey's vagina. It took awhile until his dangling penis retracted into its sheath.

Virginia said, "It looks like he went off inside her. That's a good sign. We can let them nuzzle for a bit."

She told Sarah to lead Pegasus to Honey's shoulder. Pegasus laid his head across Honey's mane, as if to say, "Honey, was it as good for you as it was for me?" Then he gave her a nip with his teeth. About a minute later, Virginia asked Sarah to put Pegasus back to his stall, so she led him away.

Virginia knelt down to remove the hobbles from the Honey's left rear leg and I walked around Honey to remove the rope from her right one. Her eyes were about the same height as my still-throbbing penis and I saw her staring under Honey's belly directly at the front of my jeans.

I muddled something like, "Uh, let me--I'll untie this one."

After we untied the ropes restraining Honey's rear legs, Virginia stood up and untied Honey's lead from the fence post. She led Honey back to her stall, and I followed, on the other side of Honey, hoping she didn't notice my erection.

Sarah put Pegasus in his stall, then opened the door to Honey's stall. After Virginia put Honey in her stall, she said, "Thanks Steve. Other than Pegasus' bucking a couple times, I thought he behaved fairly well for his first time. I'm glad it's over, though. We'll probably breed Pegasus and Honey again on Monday.

Would after school be OK with you, Steve?"

"Sure. I'll be available."

I was thinking that somehow I was going to have to control myself better on Monday. I couldn't embarrass myself again in front of Sarah and Virginia.

"Good. I'm going to the house to bake some chocolate chip cookies." With that, she left the barn.

A minute or so later, Sarah came out of Pegasus' stall with his halter in her hand. She sat down on one end of a bale of straw. She looked around the barn. "Where'd Mom go?"

"Oh, she said she's going to bake some chocolate chip cookies."

"Steve, she knows how much you like them."

"You have a very sweet mom."

I sat on another bale of straw, a couple feet away, facing Sarah. "I love you, Sarah." Then I bent forward and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too, Steve." It was music to my ears when she said she loved me.

"This was the first time I've ever seen horses being bred."

She gave me a knowing grin. "I noticed your reaction. It looked like you'd stuffed a flashlight down the front of your jeans."

"Well, watching Pegasus thrusting that huge penis into Honey made me horny."

"Yeah, I know. I was wondering how it must feel for Honey to have that enormous thing in her."

"I think Pegasus enjoyed it."

"And Honey didn't resist."

Merely recalling Pegasus mounting Honey had the same effect on my penis as watching the horses. It was no longer under my control, and I was having another massive erection, which wasn't lost on Sarah.

"It looks like that thing of yours is trying to get out of your jeans."

"It's going to take an hour until your mom's cookies are baked, and I have a condom. I think the time is right, don't you?

"Steve, if you really want to know, I've dreamed of us having sex for a couple months, but not now."

"Why not?"

"I've always wanted our first time to be romantic. You know--candles, soft music, a fireplace..." Her voice trailed off. "But not in a horse barn. Steve, I don't feel very feminine. I'm sweaty--I even smell like a horse--and last night I started my period."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Indeed I was.

Damn the luck. Just when the remotest possibility for sex arose, Sarah was having her period.

She reached forward and patted me on my thigh, then she stood up and put a hand on each of my cheeks and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Poor baby, I know what you must be going through, because Kathy told me Bill gets blue balls when he has an erection and they don't have sex."

A naughty smile crossed Sarah's face. "We'll have to take care of that bulge in your jeans, won't we?" She grabbed my hand. "Come with me, we need to put down a horse blanket."

She led me to the back of the barn where several horse blankets were stored, next to a pile of straw bales. She told me to take a horse blanket and open it on a small, flat pile of straw near the open barn doors at the back of the barn.

The back barn doors were still open and sunlight streamed through them onto the barn floor. The straw and hay dust in the air diffused the sunlight and filled the barn with a nice glow. The back of the barn faced a grove of blooming locust trees. A gentle breeze from the trees came through the open doors and the aroma from the locust blooms reminded me of honeysuckle. The waft of the locust tree aroma was definitely better than the musky, horse stable smell.

"Remove your jeans and lay down on the blanket. I'll help get rid of your blue balls. That should make you feel better."

I was somewhat reluctant, but Sarah's offer to relieve my blue balls overrode my hesitancy. So I kicked off my boots and jeans and sat down on the blanket. Sarah knelt down beside me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her and found her lips slightly parted. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, which caught her by surprise. She gasped, and then we went back to kissing each other deeply. We kissed passionately for several seconds.

When I pulled her on top of me, I could feel her warm breasts through my T-shirt. I tried to continue kissing her, but she pulled away.

"Steve, we're here to take care of your problem, remember?"