Sarah's Stallion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. Now I remember."

My penis was standing at rigid attention. Sarah looked down at the tent in my boxers. "We'd better fix that thing before you tear a hole in your shorts."

Sarah tried pulling my shorts down, but the waistband was trapped between me and the horse blanket. I lifted my hips and she tugged my shorts to my ankles, and I kicked them off. Her eyes widened as she examined my erect penis. Even though we'd done some petting on recent dates, it was done in the dark, and I'd barely made it to third base.

"This is the first time I've seen all your male apparatus. It's bigger than I expected," Sarah said.

Sarah seemed inquisitive. She touched my penis and giggled. "It's so hard, with a cute little slit in the end. I didn't realize your penis curved like that. I always thought a boy's penis was straight."

"The harder it gets, the more it curves," I said.

I felt her fingers on it as she gently touched it all around.

"Did you have surgery on your penis?"

"No, why?"

"There's a dark line on the bottom of it that looks like a scar. I thought maybe you'd had surgery or something."

"I can't explain it. It's been that way ever since I can remember."

She softly stroked my scrotum. As she cupped her hand under it, she moved her fingers and thumb. "Your scrotum is all wrinkly like Pegasus'."

"But I'm not hung like him, right?"

She laughed. "No, but yours is cuter. Did you know your left testicle hangs lower than your right one?"

"That's another thing I can't explain. You can feel them if you want."

She cautiously squeezed each one, as if it was a fragile bird egg, and smiled. "Your testicles are bigger than I thought they would be. Kathy called them balls, but they aren't balls at all, they're oblong."

Sarah was silent for a few seconds. She wrinkled her brow, and her face had a slightly puzzled look. "Your scrotum doesn't look blue."

Then she asked, "When you have blue balls, do they hurt?"

"It's more of a discomfort than pain right in my scrotum," I said.

"Kathy says Bill has pain until she relieves it."

I wondered if Bill really experienced pain, or if he was stringing Kathy along. Maybe I should have told Sarah blue balls caused me pain, too.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it for you."

She made a circle with her thumb and forefinger and wrapped it around my penis. Then she started gently moving her warm hand up and down the shaft.

"Kathy told me this is what she does for Bill."

"Oh Sarah, that feels good."

By this time my penis was so stiff that it was almost painful. After a few seconds I told her she could grip it a little tighter and stroke it faster.

She altered her grip and started stroking my penis like she was milking a cow. Her grip was quite strong and each stroke sent shivers up and down my spine. I felt my heart slamming against my rib cage and my toes involuntarily curled under. My breath was coming in big gasps. She occasionally stopped the milking action and changed hands.

I started getting a feeling in my lower abdomen, like the feeling when you crest a hill in a roller coaster. From somewhere in my pelvis there was an indescribable feeling that was taking over my entire body. In what seemed like a few seconds, I said, "I'm going to cum."

Sarah changed her grip again while still stroking the shaft. She gently grasped my scrotum with her other hand and massaged my testicles. I could feel the muscles in my legs start to spasm and I couldn't stop it.

I managed, "Oh, Sarah... Oh... Ahh..."

When I ejaculated, it felt much better when Sarah did it than when I did it myself. The first spurt narrowly missed her, flying several feet in the air. She quickly aimed my penis away from her and kept stroking as I sent half a dozen large spurts that went every which direction. Quite a bit landed on my hip and scrotum. Some of my semen had dribbled across her hand and into my pubic hair. Sarah slowed her stroking until she was barely moving my penis.

"Sarah, that felt so... good. I thought I was in heaven--I just wish it could have lasted longer."

"Wow, you were so full of sperm," she giggled. "I made your geyser erupt, didn't I?"

"Sarah, there's a bandanna in the pocket of my jeans. You can blot your hands on that."

She retrieved my bandanna and wiped her hands. Then she wiped the sticky mess off my hip and scrotum.

She smiled. "I've never seen that before--it was quite a sight. I hope that takes care of your blue balls."

"Yes, and I enjoyed every second of it."

"You'd better put your jeans on, before Mom comes looking for us."

"Your mom's baking cookies. She wouldn't let them burn."

"Anyway, you'd better put your jeans on before you get caught."

"Thanks for the relief." I sat up and gave her a long sensuous kiss.

I put on my shorts, jeans, and boots. Sarah brushed the straw off the back of my shirt and jeans. On the way back to the house, I dropped my bandanna through the open window of my car. Sarah and I washed our hands at the water spigot outside the farm house.

When we reached the kitchen door, we could smell the odor of freshly baked cookies. One batch of cookies was already cooling, and Virginia was putting the second batch into the oven when we walked in. Sarah and I sat down at one side of the kitchen table, and held hands under the table. Virginia handed us each a delicious, warm, chocolate chip cookie.

I took a bite. "This is one of the best chocolate chip cookies you've ever made."

"Mom, he's just flattering you," Sarah said.

Virginia smiled. "He says that all the time, but I've seen through his blarney for years, Sarah. All the same, I've always enjoyed the nice things he says about my cookies."

Virginia changed her tone of voice. "Steve and Sarah, now that I have you both together, I want to give you some motherly advice."

She walked to the end of the table. "Mothers have a sixth sense concerning some things..."

Sarah and I gave each other a furtive glance.

"Steve, I've known your family since before you were born. I've watched you and Sarah grow up to become playmates and best friends. However, at this point, I know you're far beyond being best friends. Since you're both eighteen, and adults, I can't watch over you all the time. You're old enough now to make your own decisions."

Virginia left the kitchen and walked down the hall to the bedroom. We heard some drawers open and close. A few moments later she came back into the kitchen with half a dozen condoms. She handed three to Sarah and three to me.

Sarah had a perplexed look on her face. "Mom--Mom, why are you giving us these?"

"I've seen the way you two have been acting recently, and I can tell you're deeply in love. I'm not giving you permission to use them. In fact, I'd hope you'd wait until you're married. At the same time, I realize that when two people love one another, sometimes things happen."

Sarah squirmed in her seat and I started to blush.

Virginia resumed her discussion, "Breeding the horses today reminded me of a day many years ago, and I want to relate it to you so you don't make the same mistake as me." She was silent for several seconds, as if searching for the right words. She was looking at Sarah, but instinctively I knew what she was going to say included me.

"When I was your age--it was just a couple months before we graduated from high school. Well, your late father and I were helping breed horses like today, and afterwards... Let's just say we were so much in love and sexually excited that we did it in the back seat of his car that night. It was our first time, and we didn't use any protection. That's when I became pregnant with you. I don't want the two of you to have an accident."

Sarah let out a muffled gasp. "Oh Mom--you never told me that before."

She stood up next to the table and hugged Virginia. A tear started running down her cheek. "I love you, Mom."

They hugged each other for awhile and both of them shed more tears. I didn't have anything to add, so I let them share their emotional moment.

Virginia broke the ice again when she said, "Oh my--look how late it is. I'll bet the two of you are hungry as wolves. I'll fix lunch while you wash your hands. You love birds can sit on the porch swing and I'll bring your lunch to you."

Virginia wiped away some tears with the hem of her apron and started making lunch. She made grilled cheese sandwiches and lemonade for us. After lunch, she brought us a couple more chocolate chip cookies.

Sarah and I sat in silence on the porch swing awhile, holding hands, enjoying each other's company. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Sarah, you're awfully quiet. What's on your mind?"

"I was thinking about Mom and Dad in the back of the car. I had no idea I was conceived as the result of their accident."

"You're the most beautiful accident I've ever seen."

Sarah smiled, "It's just the shock, I think, learning my parents weren't married when I was conceived."

"Does it matter if they were married? Both your parents loved and cared for you, and those are the most important things."

"It's starting to make sense now. One time I was looking at Mom and Dad's photo album, and thought Mom's wedding dress looked larger than her high school graduation dress. Mom said she and Dad were married just a few months after they both graduated from high school. Her pregnancy must have just started to show. I didn't know I was under her wedding dress in that picture."

Sarah became quiet for another minute or so. Then she said, "Steve, what are you thinking about?"

"Today... The horses... What your mom said about condoms--and what you did for me. I really, really enjoyed how you relieved my blue balls. When can I repay your favor?"

Sarah sighed and gently squeezed my hand. "I wish we could have done it today, but graduation is only a couple weeks away. Mom says we're old enough to make our own decisions, so my decision is to give you my virginity as your graduation gift."

She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a sultry kiss. "I love you, Steve."

"Are you really sure that's what you want to do?"

"Steve, remember we said we'd wait until the time is right? I think after graduation will be right, don't you?"

Who was I to argue? "Sarah, since that's your decision, I'll be happy to accept your most personal gift. And I love you--more than you'll ever know. I want you to have my virginity, too, as your graduation gift."

We kissed again, to seal the promise. Over the past few weeks we'd wrestled with our moral dilemma, and as I suspected all along, the pull of our sexual urges was stronger than our moral teaching.

The following Monday I helped hold Pegasus' lead rope again. This time I knew I shouldn't watch the horses' breeding as closely as I had on Saturday, and that I should hold the rope with my other hand, keeping my back to Virginia. I did better, the second time. At least my erection wasn't as apparent as it was the first time Pegasus covered Honey.

By the third time we tied Honey to the fence post in the barnyard, Pegasus knew what was going to happen. He started to whinny and nicker. It was all Sarah and I could do to restrain him as we lead him from his stall toward Honey. His penis started to erect as soon as he exited the barn. Pegasus covered Honey this last time before her owner picked her up from Kolb's farm. Although I'd witnessed Pegasus covering Honey three different times, I'd had an erection every time the horses were bred.

June eventually arrived, and with it, our high school graduation. Sarah was the valedictorian. Her valedictory speech was typical of most graduation speeches--about how we were at the beginning of our adult lives and how we could do anything we put our minds to. Toward the middle of her speech, she faltered when she mentioned how much she wished her late father could have attended her graduation. Tears began welling in her eyes. She turned her back to the crowd, and we could see her bent over, crying into her handkerchief. Mr. Wilson, our principal, went to the podium to comfort her.

Most of the ladies in the audience pulled out their hankies and cried along with Sarah. Some of the men also brushed away a tear or two. It took several minutes before she regained her composure and continued her speech.

When Sarah finished, Mr. Wilson made a short speech saying how proud he was that Jackson High School received a higher percentage of excellent test scores than most of the big city schools. After the speeches, the band played. Then as each graduate's name was called, we walked across the stage, and Mr. Wilson handed us our diplomas. Sarah received her diploma first and returned to her seat in front of the stage; the rest of us received ours. People clapped and cheered as each graduate received their diploma.

As I was walking off the stage, I heard a familiar warbling 'wee-oh-wee' whistle. I looked down at Sarah, and from behind her tear-stained handkerchief, she gave me a big smile and a sly wink.

* * * * * * *

Thank you for reading and voting.