Sarah's Stallion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes roamed over her angelic face, nubile body, soft breasts, and the little bush between her legs. Her nipples were still standing up, pointing at the horizon. I wanted to capture this picture of her forever.

I stepped back a few feet and held my hands as if I'd been holding a camera. Looking at her this way was having an effect on my penis; it was standing at rigid attention again.

"Hold that pose."

She looked at me and wrinkled her nose. "What?"

"Hold that pose. I'm taking a picture of you with my mental camera. I'm going to keep it forever in my mental scrapbook."

"You make me laugh. I think that's one of the reasons why I love you so much." She giggled when she saw my erection. "Steve, you remind me of a hat rack."

"Well, it's only stiff like this because you're so cute, and it desires you so."

She held out her arms to me. "Come here. You haven't had your dessert yet."

As I started toward her, she slipped off the rock into the creek, and stepped toward me. We met with our arms locked around each other in a lover's embrace. We shared another sensuous kiss. When she felt my stiff penis bump against her, she said, "I'm not going to touch it this time."

She pulled away from me and grabbed my hand, playfully leading me toward the rock. "Let's continue where we left off."

We climbed up on the rock and Sarah tiptoed back to the towel with me following close behind. Her butt had a cutest wiggle when she walked. She sat down on the towel and I sat down beside her, then put my arm around her.

By now, the sun had shifted and we were no longer in the shade. The sun was hot and I noticed little beads of water from the creek mixed with perspiration on her breasts and tummy.

As she turned toward me, our lips met and our tongues intertwined. I cupped her breast and she leaned back, pulling me on top of her again.

"Steve, your kisses light me on fire. I love you."

"Sarah, you are a very beautiful woman. I'm so happy you love me, and I love you dearly."

I started kissing her neck and chest, moved down to her breasts, and alternated nibbling each of her nipples, making them harder.

"Oh--I like that. When you nibble on my nipples, it makes my pussy wet."

Then I started kissing lower across her tummy, and southward below her navel. Her breathing became somewhat ragged. As I started further south, she raised her knees, effectively stopping me from kissing her bush.

She glanced down and saw my erection. "Steve, I think it's time you put on a condom."

Twisting away from me slightly, she grabbed one of the condoms she'd placed on the rock earlier, and tore the package open. She handed me the condom.

"You'd better put it on yourself--I don't want to set you off again."

As I was awkwardly putting on the condom, Sarah said, "Mom sent me to a lady gynecologist for a checkup last week. She told me my hymen was torn, probably from horseback riding, so we won't have to worry about that."

When she saw I'd put on the condom, she spread her legs and lifted her knees, with her feet flat on the rock.

"Steve, it's time for your graduation gift."

I slipped into position facing her with my throbbing penis just inches from her awaiting vagina. I lowered my penis to what seemed the right position for entry. I pushed ahead with a slight thrust.

She yelped, "Not there, Steve! A little higher."

I tried again, but this time my aim was too high. She had tipped her hips up, trying to receive me, but my aim was off again. The thought quickly went through my head that sex isn't as easy as I'd thought. Already, I'd embarrassed myself by ejaculating on Sarah, now I wasn't even able to find the opening of her pussy. For a second, the image of Pegasus unable to find Honey's vagina flashed through my mind.

She reached down and guided my condom-covered penis to the opening of her vagina. "There, now you've got it right. Push it in a bit."

I barely pushed, because I'd heard several friends talking about sex, and someone mentioned a virgin's vagina was tight, and needed to be gently stretched. I could feel the head of my penis pressing against her folds.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, but I think I'm at the wrong angle. Let me tip my hips up more."

I pushed again. "Are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

She reached down and grabbed my throbbing penis, moving it up a little. "Now try it."

The next time I pushed, my penis went in about an inch. This was something I'd only dreamed of and my stomach seemed full of butterflies.

"OK--that's it. Push a little more."

I was in a couple inches. "Sarah, you're very tight."

She winced. "Hold still."

"Do you want me to pull it out?"

"No--no. Just hold still for a awhile."

"I didn't think it would be this difficult."

Sarah had beads of perspiration on her brow. "Give my pussy some time to relax."

"OK, let me know when you're ready again."

Several more seconds went by. The sun was hot on my back.

"Push it in just a little more."

I pushed. "I'm afraid I'm hurting you."

"Don't move. It's taking awhile for my pussy to fit your penis."

"Try to relax."

"Go ahead--I think it might be easier if you just pushed it all the way in."

I shoved my penis all the way into Sarah's vagina, then I held still. Our pubic hair knitted together. I felt sensations that I'd never felt before--her vagina was hotter than I expected.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No--it feels wonderful. Now I know what Honey felt when Pegasus mounted her."

I still hadn't moved. "Sarah, it feels good for me too."

"You can move in and out a little."

I started a few small thrusts, and Sarah said, "Oh, Steve...faster."

She closed her eyes and her mouth drew up as if she was going to say, "Oh," again, but nothing came out. She seemed to be in a state of rapture.

"Deeper Steve. Push it in all the way."

My penis felt as stiff as an oak board. I was stroking in and out as powerfully as I could, and one time I moved out too far and my penis popped out of Sarah's vagina. When I tried finding her opening with my penis again, it failed. Sarah guided it back into place so we could continue.

As we resumed our rhythm, I started thrusting in and out of Sarah a little faster. She made sweet little mewls of delight and started moving her hips upward to meet my down thrusts. Our pubic bones met and I could feel my scrotum tighten. The aroma of her sex hit my nostrils and it was intoxicating. When I bent my head down, I could see my penis going in and out of her. It appeared her labia were grasping it on each stroke. Her vagina was so tight, yet silky smooth. She was now moaning pleasurably--my senses were getting overloaded. I tried to delay my climax, but to no avail.

I grunted, "Sarah, I'm going to cum." Then it hit me like a flash flood. I exploded into the condom with a series of long eruptions. I tried to keep thrusting after my ejaculations stopped, but the blood supply in my penis was ebbing, and my penis flopped out.

It was over way too soon. I was surprised how many fantastic sensations had surged through my body, and hoped Sarah experienced the same feelings of sexual gratification as me. Sex with Sarah was beyond my wildest dreams.

We were lying on our sides, facing each other. For several minutes afterward, we savored our new-found mutual pleasure, staring dreamily into each other's eyes. Sarah ran her fingers through my hair with one hand, and with the index finger of her other hand, circled my lips and face. We both whispered, "I love you," numerous times.

I closed the distance between our lips and said, "Sarah, you've given me the ultimate pleasure. I love you dearly," and gave her a ravishing kiss.

The condom was starting to slip off, so I sat up and removed it. I tied a knot at the top to keep the liquid from leaking out.

Sarah saw it and said, "Gee, there's a lot of stuff in there. And to think there are millions of little sperm in it that would have tried to get me pregnant."

"I'll bet if you did get pregnant, our kids would be cute."

"But now isn't the time to discuss getting pregnant, Steve. We don't need any accidents like my Mom and Dad had."

We were both sweating profusely from the heat, direct sun, and sexual activity. Sarah said, "It's awfully hot. I think I'm going to take a quick dip in the creek."

I said, "I'll join you."

"This time, Steve, please don't splash me."

"Afraid of a little water, huh?"

"No, but look at the shadows. We've been here for way too long, and I don't want to have wet hair when I arrive home."

I hadn't paid any attention to the time we'd spent at the creek. Neither of us wore a watch, but Sarah was right. I knew it must be late afternoon.

We washed off the sweat and climbed back on the rock. Sarah gave me one of the towels to dry myself, while she dried with the other.

Our clothing was laying in a heap; mine was mixed with hers. When she bent over to pick up her panties, I couldn't resist grabbing a cheek of her sweet bottom.

She was instantly serious. "Steve, playtime is over. We need to put our clothes on and get our butts home."

"Sorry," I said meekly, and began to dress.

We dressed in silence.

Sarah put all the items back in the saddlebag, leaving the spent condom on the rock. The thought went through my head, what do you do with a used condom? I spotted a rock the size of a bowling ball and decided to roll the rock aside and placed the condom under it.

Sarah picked up the saddle bag and I grabbed the blanket. We walked back to the horses and saddled them, but I needed Sarah to help me with Ardmore's saddle.

"Steve, we've left the horses here for a long time. They need a drink."

She untied Pegasus and I untied Ardmore. We led them to the creek and they started drinking. Sarah and I were standing between the horses, waiting for them to finish.

"Sarah, did you...um...did you climax?"

"I don't think so, but I came close. It felt really good."

When we were having sex, I'd sensed Sarah hadn't climaxed, but now she confirmed it. It made me feel guilty somehow that I'd just taken her virginity and hadn't given her a climax. I could never take her back to her first time. When I was eighteen, I didn't know much about sex and thought a woman was supposed to climax every time she had sex, like a man did. I could also imagine how I'd have felt if she taken me to the edge and left me hanging, without a climax.

"Sarah, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Sorry I didn't give you a climax."

"Steve I love you. I wanted to give you my virginity as your graduation gift. My climax wasn't as important as yours."

"But remember--we were sharing our graduation gifts with each other, and I failed."

She pulled me toward her, pressed her body against mine, and gave me a sweet kiss. "You can make it up to me next time."

At least she said, "next time." There was still some hope left alive for a "next time."

We mounted the horses and headed home. It was still hot, so Sarah let Pegasus walk. Ardmore was content to follow Pegasus' lead. On the way back, we ate our apples and shared the thermos of iced tea. By the time we arrived at Sarah's barnyard, the sun was lower in the sky.

After putting the horses away, Sarah and I shared a long parting kiss, and left the barn. Sarah was concerned her mom would be upset we'd been away for so long. I said a quick goodbye and headed home.

When I arrived home, dinner was on the table. Mom said I'd almost missed it. Dad asked if I'd enjoyed the horseback ride. I said that I had.

Dad smiled and winked at Mom, "Anne, remember when we went horseback riding on our honeymoon and got separated from the rest of the group?"

Mom said, "Yes Paul, I do, but I don't think we need to go into any details now, with Steve being here."

I was glad no one asked for more information about our horseback ride, and I didn't offer any. Later that evening I wondered what transpired between Sarah and her mom, but I thought it probably wouldn't be a good idea to phone her. One of our parents overhearing our conversation could have guessed what we'd done.

That night I went to bed with a bewildering number of feelings. I was madly in love with a most beautiful young woman; we'd experienced sex for the first time. I was on an emotional high. Yet I couldn't share my exhilaration with my parents. On the other hand, I kept thinking what I could have done differently with Sarah that would have increased her pleasure. That was another issue I couldn't ask my parents about.

The solution to my dilemma would have to wait for another day.

* * * * * * *

Thank you for reading and voting. Future chapters will be posted in the near future.

12