All Comments on 'Sarah's Surprise'

by KFP93

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

Makes me recall the night my girl friend and her two daughters came over for a Sunday of NFL drinks a meal and snacks along with another couple my friends. The Main snow started lightly progressing to a raging Nor’easter. Obvious she was not driving back home in her compact no snow tires, as if that was a tie breaker. My friends left in a 4WD Youcon a short drive home. We bed the 17 yo down in adjacent bed room and 22 yo further down end off hall and go to bed. We both fall immediately asleep helped by steady drinks all day. I awoke around 2 AM with the immediate urge to visit end of hall bedroom. I agonize a few minutes entertain both good and bad outcomes. Will I be accepted or rejected. I always wanted to screw her. Finally slipped out of bed naked cock rising tip toed into bed room slipped into bed arousing daughter. She was surprised I covered her mouth said quitt remove hand caressed one tit sucked both nipples. Sli a finger through pussy worked clit the two fingers in now pussy exuding juice. She whispered need to get this over befor mom wakes up. Move between her now spread legs and receptive pussy. The dusk was short and sweet unloaded in her pussy. As I left asked her to come back tonight to finish se agreed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous