All Comments on 'Sarah's Way'

by kylejer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Hmmmm...."I love you Mark, trust me."-

-minus the caning and the likelyhood that,(since few of the women characters on this site can ever contain there egos once dominant>)-she goes cruel on him, this could be hot if you were so inclined.In real life this relationship always seems to lead to the dom losing some level of respect (that I've seen) but it's not my thing so opinion invalid no doubt.Interesting to observe and the writing and build-up here top-notch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting Angle

Thank God for interesting, new angles in femdom stories! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ringing bells...

This story reminds me a lot of my situation - in many ways. Been locked in my collar now for three weeks and wouldn't have it any other way. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

smy3thsmy3thover 13 years ago
This is one of the best fem-dom stories I've read

This is going to be be one of my all time favorites. I love the way she is assertive and dominant, but not just randomly cruel. The punishments serve a purpose, even if she remains somewhat enigmatic. The relationship is loving, not hateful. He struggles with his submission. It is reasonably plausible - not to hard to suspend disbelief. I would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sarah' way?

The highway. I hope she enjoys her divorce. She earned it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BARF!

That covers it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What I can never understand in this genre, is that men stay with women who can inflict such cold, unemotional, calculated pain to someone they profess to love and care for. I can more easily comprehend the fact that women enjoy this type of one sided relationship, as all the benefits accrue to them. Women are after all, for the most part, misandrist sadists who relish taking advantage of weak, insecure, feeble minded men. However, quite why so many men allow this, is totally beyond me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous