Sara's Friend Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing a little more on Sara's G_spot Michelle decided to taste her friend for the first time. Slowly moving her body down to where she was on her knees she moved in-between Sara and the wall, letting her other hand move still over Keith's cock. Keith feeling her grip on his cock and knowing as he watched what Michelle was up to was driving him wild. He moaned as she once again slid her thumb over the tip, spreading some of the pre-cum around. Michelle slowly lowers her finger out of Sara, making her friend groan with disappointment. And then moved her hand away from Keith's cock after making the tip moist. Feeling himself free of Michelle's hold, he moves closer behind Sara wanting to feel her soft body against him. His eyes rolls back as he feels all the soft, smooth contours of her.

"God I loves the feel of a her" he thought to himself

Sara feeling his hard cock moves against her ass cheeks groaned out loud as she got wetter. The urge to feel him slid in her was getting intense. Her eyes closed as Michelle's breath brushed over her pussy lips. Sara wanted Michelle so bad to taste harder hips moving an inch forward to let her know silently. Keith slowly moved his hands down from Sara's waist to rub them softly over Sara's ass cheeks loving the feel of them so soft and firm. Sliding his hands a long them then slowly going in-between them to trace a finger down the middle, stopping just before he reached her pussy. This drove Sara wild with want.

Michelle, her face just inches in front Of Sara's pussy felt her mouth water. She wanted it so much in her mouth she couldn't stand it. Un-consiously Sara spread her legs to give both Keith and Michelle accesses. This was Michelle's signal. Moving her head to bring her mouth right on top of Sara's pussy lips. Michelle softly kissed the top. Sara feels the light butterfly kisses on her lips went weak and held on to the wall to support her. Keith still moving his finger up along the crack between Sara's ass cheeks wanted to feel the heat of her. Slowly sliding his finger down to enter her where Michelle had left. Feeling him inside her and Michelle kissing her pussy lips made Sara groaned out deep and gasped out " yes". Her nibbles got harder as her breast swelled.

Michelle...slowly brought out her tongue to slide it up and down the pink lips. Loving the feel of Sara on her tongue. She added pressure just like Sara had done to her and could feel the friction of the two bodies meeting, Keith looked down seeing what was going on couldn't hold out any longer. Moving his cock to rub in-between Sara's ass cheeks he positioned the head right at the opening of Sara's Pussy

"You want it now" he asked Sara in her ear as he wiggled his hips against her to drive Sara crazy.

Sara swallowed not able to talk. Her mouth dry and her mind going a dozen different directions. " Did she want it" what kind of question was that she asked herself?

"Come on baby" Keith whispered again. " Answer me" he demanded softly

Michelle just at that moment slid her tongue in-between Sara's lips and tasted her friend's juices for the first time. Sara moaned out loudly as Michele felt with her tongue the hard clit beneath. Keith moving his cock between Sara's ass cheeks his finger sliding in and out of her pussy was too much.

"Yes" she screamed at the wall " I want it now"

Hearing this Michelle reached up gently with her hand to open Sara's pussy lips apart and moved her mouth to suck on her friend's clit. Michelle could feel Keith's hand moving against her chin as he slid inside Sara with his finger.

"My god" Michelle thought " she tastes wonderful."

Which made her suck on her clit harder. Keith seeing Michelle getting deeper in Sara's pussy took his finger out of Sara to grab hold oh his cock to position it at the opening of her pussy. Feeling the opening at the tip of his cock he slowly slid the head in.

"Here it comes baby, take me all in and let me fill you up " he whispered in her ear again.

Sara's head was spinning, as Michelle sucked on her clit like a person dying of thirst and feeling Keith's cock slid in her. She couldn't speak and she couldn't move. If it wasn't for Keith holding her she would had slid down the wall. Keith groaned as he felt himself starting to go deeper in Sara his hips pushing him forward. Michelle hearing him groan moved her hands from Sara's pussy lips brought them up and around both her friends above her and grabbed Keith's ass to slowly hold him in place. Her nails giving Keith pleasure as she dug a little in his cheeks. Keith's cock moving up all the way into Sara stopped when he was totally in her to let her adjust to him. Michelle wanting to get all the Sara's juices in her mouth left her clit to slid her tongue up and down her pussy, touching and tasting Keith's cock too. Michelle's head also started to swarm as she licked all she could of her friends. Her fingers kneading into Keith's ass cheeks

When Keith felt Sara's body adjust to him he slowly started to pump in her. He could feel Michelle's tongue on him and it made him groan as he held onto Sara tightly around the waist.

"MM.... you feel so good Baby" he whispered in Sara's ear before bringing his mouth down to lightly nibble on the back of her neck.

Sara couldn't speak; just closing her eyes and enjoying her friends make love to her. Michelle wanting to make Sara's orgasm explode through her body, moved her mouth back to her friend's clit and wrapped her tongue around it to suck gently. Sara's lips closing in on Michelle's mouth as if to secure her there.

Keith pumping his cock inside her moved his hands down from Sara's waist to move them down to Michelle's head to hold her hair gently. Feeling Michelle's head move as she sucked on her friend drove Keith crazy as he quickened up his pace; moving his cock faster and feeling the walls of Sara's pussy hold him in. His fingers dug more into Michelle's hair. As Michelle's hands gripped his ass, holding each other tightly around Sara.

Sara felt her friend's bodies wrapped around her making her get hot all over. It felt so much like they all had become one person in a matter of seconds. Michelle continued to suck on Sara's clit feeling so much moisture between her own legs near the floor. Keith could feel himself getting warm all over his body. His speed increasing

"I want to feel you cum baby " he whispered in Sara's ear knowing she liked for him to talk to her during sex.

"I want you to cum all over my cock" he continued pumping in her faster and faster. He knew he wouldn't last much longer and needed to build Sara up. Sara hearing him talk to her felt her orgasm coming along quickly. Her legs tingling and her breathing unable to be controlled. Michelle could sense something about to happen and rubbed her tongue harder on her friend's clit. The juices so sweet in her mouth, making her own nipples harder and tight.

"Baby do you know how good you feel" Keith continued to whisper in Sara's ear" so damn good I am about to cum everywhere from it"

Sara lost control then, knowing she was about to explode. Michelle sucking on her clit and Keith driving his hard cock in her at the same time was more than she could take.

"Oh My God I am about to cum " she screams out in the hall

Keith letting go of Michelle's head moved his hands up to grasp Sara's breast and moves his thumbs over her nipples, feeling his cock beginning to swell. He wouldn't be far behind her. Moving his hands over her breast, he took his fingers to squeeze bother nibbles to heighten her orgasm, kissing the back of her neck. Michelle wanting to hold her friends when she came let go of her friends clit with her mouth and slowly stood up between Sara and the wall. Squeezing through till she was totally standing in front of Sara. Sara leaned against her friend, her body weak as her orgasm built up. Their breast pushed together tightly with Keith's hands between them. Michelle looked into her friends glazed eyes knowing by the expression she was about to cum. Keith pounding them all in the wall with force as his built up his as well

"Cum for us baby, cum for Michelle and me " he gasped out as he felt his body stiffen. Michelle leaned in and closed her mouth around Sara's, kissing her passionately. Moving his hands from between them, Keith reaches around to grab Michelle's head again to hold her to Sara. His fingers once again wrapped in her hair. Moving her arms around Sara and Keith she hugs them tight to her. Loving her friend and wanting her to feel all her love. Sara starts to cum, screaming into her friend's warm moist mouth, Michelle feeling it all she as Sara continued to scream with pleasure. Chill bumps rise all over Michelle's body as her mouth vibrates with her friend's orgasm. Michelle continues to kiss her wanting to feel it all. Keith starts to feel his orgasm come to the tip of his cock.

Throwing back his head, Keith lets out a deep groan as he feels his cum shoot out into Sara. The walls of her pussy closing around him as they both cum together. Michelle groans against Sara's mouth also as she hugs them as tight as possible. Both tremble, as they both lost in their orgasm. Michelle feels Sara's moans become softer as she cums all over Keith's cock inside her. Keith pumps all he can inside her as he cum fills her up. His breathing so fast and his legs growing weak as he finally does one last push into Sara, releasing every drop. Michelle slowly decrease the pressure of her kiss to help her friend breath better as Sara feels herself getting soaked down between her legs.

Keith lies up against Sara and Michelle against the wall as he tries to control his breathing. His body alive and his mind relaxed. Michelle still holding them tight as she moves her mouth from Sara's, her body wanting release from experiencing this beautiful thing with her friends.

Slowly they all start to breathe slower, Keith still inside of Sara as he raises his head and looks into Michelle's eyes. He can tell she needs to cum and he fully plans on helping her out once he has gotten his body back to where it needs to be. Leaning his head toward Sara's ear his eyes still on Michelle he whispers

"This is just the beginning babe, I plan on leaving here with very two satisfied and wore out females sleeping in their bed."

Michelle hearing that, gets Goosebumps all over her body knowing he really meant it. Licking her lips as excitement builds up in her from his words. Sara hearing him also shivers slightly at that wonderful promise. Everyone still in a tight circle agaisnt the wall in the hall.

Sara opening her eyes and letting them adjust looks around where they are starts to slowly giggle at what they must look like in this room.

"What's so funny?" Keith asks wondering how she can giggle now

"I am sorry," She says as giggles harder trying to tell him what she sees

"I just thinks its funny we never made it out of the hall " she gets out between hard giggles

Keith looking around too also takes notice of all them being naked and hugging each other tightly in the room starts to chuckle. Finally turning to face Michelle who was having a hard time not busting out laughing too. That just making Keith chuckle harder as he started moving back some, his cock sliding out of Sara to give them room. Michelle moves her arms away from Keith to hug her giggling friend to her tighter. Her laughter now not being held backs as they both hug and laugh. All of them laughing for a bit over their impatience. Keith staring at them slowly stops chuckling, seeing what a wonderful picture this makes of two beautiful females, and loving each other and life. He quiets down to a smile as they also quiet down to a giggle here and there. He looks at them both soaking in their bodies with his eyes and their beautiful faces. He knows tonight is what all men wish for and a wider smile comes across his face full of mischief. Michelle looking up from her friend sees him smiling as if he had a secret he wasn't sharing. Her questioning look must have gotten his attention cause he looks deep in her eyes and slowly his mouth starts to move. There was no sound and not many words at all but what she read on his lips made her whole body tingle and her heart drop in her stomach with excitement. As she swallowed hard holding Sara tightly to her. Sara totally satisfied and comfortable in the embrace of her friend didn't notice the tightening of Michelle's muscles in her body. Only two words registered in Michelle's mind as Keith bent down to collect his cloths and walk toward the bathroom down the hall. The sentence repeated again and again in her head.

"You're next".

12