Sara's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle looked at her friend and knew she wanted to give her body over to her so bad. Her excitement was built up so high she couldn't do anything but nod her heads and says " ok". Sara smiled and looked down at Michelle's lips so perfect and full and lifted up her head grabbing the sides of her face gently but firmly and kissed her wildly. Sara took her lips and planted them on Michelle's letting her tongue slid all over the inner side of the lips. Michelle moaned and let Sara take over her mouth. Michelle moved her hands to Sara's shoulders to hold on as Sara ravished her mouth. Sara was so turned on she couldn't help but be dominate towards Michelle. Although she knew Michelle seemed to like it cause she wasn't complaining. Sara slid her tongue inside Michelle's mouth to taste her.

"Oh god she tasted so good," Sara thought to herself. Plunging her tongue deep in Michelle's mouth to consume her. She was so sweet and moist that Sara played forever with her tongue in Michelle's mouth. Making sure she didn't miss anything in her friends sweet mouth mouth. Michelle moaned and played with Sara's tongue too. Both women were highly excited by the kiss.

Sara moved her hands down from Michelle's face and started kissing her gently as her hands traveled all over Michelle's body. Feeling her smooth soft slippery skin was very intoxicating to Sara. Michelle opens her legs slightly to let Sara's hand go where it pleased. Sara stopped kissing Michelle to look at her.

"Oh no not yet baby," Sara said her voice soft but controlled. "I want to take my sweet time." Sara moved her hands to Michelle's thighs in the water and slid them slowly back and forth first on top then inched toward the inside with each stroke up. Michelle trembled each time Sara's hand inched closer to her pussy. Sara sat back and watched as Michelle arched her back and closed her eyes. Letting the sensations ride over her. Sara smiled as she saw her friend feeling pleasure. Michelle's breast was totally out of the water as she sat with her back up on the deck some. This gave Sara an idea and she moved back from Michelle.

"Michelle move up on the deck," Sara told her.

Michelle opened her eyes and looked at Sara in confusion. Sara just looked straight at the deck then back at Michelle as if saying silently "don't ask just do."

Michelle nodded and lifted herself out of the hot tub with her arms behind her. Her body hitting cool air from being so wet made Goosebumps spread over her body.

"Lay back and let your legs hang over the edge of the deck in the tub," Sara commanded. Michelle did as she was told and laid on her back, swinging her legs in the water. Sara looked over her breast as if mountains and then down the valley of her tummy to her hips.

"Damn but your beautiful," Sara remarked. Michelle never said a word as Sara moved her eyes down between her legs. Her legs were spread slightly to where you could only see the outer lips of her pussy. Sara decided it was time to find Michelle's secrets. Moving her body through the warm water back toward Michelle, she laid her hands on Michelle's knees. Michelle jumped slightly and Sara rubbed her knees to reassure her it would be okay. Michelle relaxed and Sara slowly opened her legs to expose her shaven pussy. Moving her body in-between Michelle's legs so she can get a closer look, Sara stared in amazement.

"This woman gets more and more beautiful," Sara shook her head in amazement with that thought. Smiling to herself Sara knew she was about to taste something exceptional. She moved her head down in-between her friend's legs and looked at her pink, glistening pussy in the moonlight. Michelle started breathing harder cause she could feel Sara closer between her legs. Sara laid her nose just an inch from Michelle's pussy lips and inhaled deeply. Her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head from it smelling so good. Sara knew then she was addicted to Pussy. She didn't have to taste to know that. The sweet, musk, womanly smell drew her in. Michelle groaned as she felt breathe from Sara's mouth fan her between her legs. Sara leaned in closer and set her nose on the lips to inhale deeply again. Slowly taking her tongue and sticking it out she licked softly on the outer lips up and down. Michelle squirmed and moaned. Sara getting intoxicated by this slowly let her tongue press harder to where her tongue was sliding in the crack between Michelle's pussy lips.

"Oh god yes," Michelle said breathlessly.

Sara getting encouraged by her friends passion she licked in deeper and started to get of a taste of her friend. The taste was right on the tip of her tongue as Michelle's pussy lips held Sara's mouth in place. The taste was wonderful. Sweet, tangy and just a tad salty to make you want more. Which is what Sara wanted more then anything. Taking her fingers and moving them between her friend's legs, Sara placed them on Michelle's lips and slowly spread them open as her tongue moved deeper inside. Michelle moaned loudly and started squirming as her hips moved to push toward Sara's mouth.

"Oh god yes Sara lick me please," Michelle cried out desperately. Sara paused and looked up briefly.

"I will baby. I am going to make you cum hard in my mouth," Sara said with conviction.

Michelle moaned her consent and Sara returned her mouth back to Michelle's pussy. With vigor Sara started taking long dog like strokes with her tongue up and down that sweet pussy, already tasting the sweet juices flowing in her mouth. As she moved her tongue slowly Sara felt herself getting extremely wet from this and loved the fact her nipples were getting hard. Moaning between Michelle's legs she licked harder to add pressure. Michelle stared murmuring and whimpering as she felt her legs go warm from those long licks. Sara moved her tongue from Michelle's clit to right before her anus. Michelle was on fire. She was becoming so wet by what Sara was doing that she couldn't control her moans.

"Oh yes Sara, please, please, more!" Michelle almost screamed out.

Sara moved her mouth up to place it over Michelle's clit and placed her lips completely around it as if a suction. Moving her fingers down to Michelle's vagina, Sara traced lightly the outer edge of it. Michelle stilled suddenly in anticipation for what was about to come next. Sara suddenly sucked hard bringing the clit totally into her mouth right as she slid her finger up Michelle's pussy. Michelle screamed out in pleasure. Sara started flicking her tongue over the hard bud quickly while her finger felt the inside of Michelle's Pussy. Michelle was going wild pumping her hips to meet Sara's finger as she whimpered to the feelings Sara was giving her from sucking and wrapping her tongue around her clit. Sara worked carefully as not to make her cum yet, but Michelle so excited by what was happening was starting to feel it coming.

"Oh god Sara your gonna make me cum soon," she cried out.

Sara lifted her head quickly and responded with a controlled " No". Placing her head back between Michelle's legs she lightly bit her on her inner thigh as if saying " No " again. Michelle calmed down and Sara replaced her mouth to slowly wrap her tongue around that proud sweet clit. Flicking her tongue again on it and then changing over to slowly to lick up and down rubbing letting the clit slide up and down on her tongue. Michelle went wild. Squirming and twisting her hips to get closer to Sara's mouth. Sara took her time letting that clit rub on her tongue as she slowly slide her finger in and out of Michelle's pussy. Michelle whimpered as Sara added pressure to the licks making the skin covering the clit move back and forth over the tip. Sara was so excited from smelling and tasting Michelle she could feel her own pussy go on fire. She knew she needed to make eating pussy a part of her life from now on.

Sara moved her tongue slowly away from Michelle's clit to slide it down to her vagina. Michelle started to protest but Sara lifted her head to lightly bite her friend's thigh to let her know to be still. Michelle grew quite and sighed. Moving her face back to Michelle's pussy she moved her finger out and replaced her tongue around the outer edge of the vagina. Slowly stroking up and down and around it Michelle began to moan again. Sara played with the outer edges for a moment before suddenly sliding her tongue inside Michelle's pussy as she tongue fucked her. Michelle started bucking her hips while Sara went wild slamming her tongue as far as it could go inside her friend's sweet pussy. Moving her hand up to clasp Michelle's clit between two fingers. Sara started moving the trapped clit in slow circles around as she continuously tongue fucked her. Michelle was in heaven, she was screaming slightly and bucking her hips trying to grind them to Sara's face. Flinging her arms back and lifting her hips off the deck to let Sara get a closer lick, Michelle thought she was going to die with pleasure. As Sara slid her tongue all around in Michelle's hole she thought of something that made her excited tremendously. She quickly moved her head further down and started to lick above Michelle's anus. Flickering her tongue just above it to drive Michelle nuts. Michelle went wild as Sara licked and sucked above her anus. With Sara's fingers working on her clit and her tongue making long pressured strokes between Michelle's pussy and ass she knew Michelle might cum. She decided to let her have her orgasm but with a twist. Moving her hands away Sara slid them down and slid them in Michelle's soaking pussy, pumping slowly in her as she covered Michelle's clit once again with her mouth. Michelle was moaning ad mumbling. Sara couldn't understand what she was saying, but she knew she was in heaven.

" Please...Oh god please I have to cum," Michelle begged.

Sara slipped out her finger from Michelle's pussy and let it slid down to her anus feeling softly all around the outer edges. She started to move her tongue quickly on Michelle's clit licking and sucking to make Michelle's body get ready to cum. Michelle started to move her hips faster grinding them harder into Sara's face. Sliding her finger over Michelle's anus, Sara slowly applied pressure to let Michelle know she was going to put her finger in. Michelle relaxed and softly Sara pushed in as Michelle screamed out in pleasure. When Sara got her finger where she wanted, she started to move it in and out slowly to finger fuck her friend's ass. Wrapping her mouth around the clit Sara went wild as flicked that little bud till Michelle couldn't take it anymore. She started to stiffen and convulse as she screamed, "I am cummmmmmmmmming..." loudly in the air.

Sara quickly sped up on pumping her ass and licking her clit. Knowing how good it felt to have this done. Michelle went wild; having a huge orgasm as Sara lowered her head to stick her tongue into her pussy hole to taste. She was feeling herself getting excited knowing her friend was having probably the best orgasm in her life. Michelle didn't stop as Sara still licked softly in her pussy lapping up everything she could and finger fucking her ass. Michelle came again hard. She couldn't hardly breath as she felt waves upon waves of heat, tingles, hot flashes wash over her body.

Finally she was spent and moaned, "Oh my god," as she felt her body shake with after math. Sara slid her finger out slowly and continued to lick up Michelle's juices as she just lay there while her friend licked her and cleaned her up with her tongue. She couldn't move. It was the best orgasm she had ever had. Sara finally finished and moved away from Michelle's legs to move back to her side of the tub. Sara could smell Michelle's pussy all on her and still taste her in mouth. Smiling big Sara watched as her friend slowly sat up and blushed avoiding Sara's eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" Sara asked.

Michelle moving slowly back into the hot tub. Slid back into her seat on the bench in the water.

"Nothing I'm just well...wondering if you want me to do anything for you?" she replied, stills not looking her friend in the face. Sara smiled big and replied.

"No not tonight...I am fine, besides we have a whole week."

Michelle looked up quickly at her friend and started laughing. "Yea you said I would be relaxed here, and you were right," she responded as she reached for her beer. Both knowing this wasn't the end.

12