Sara's Plight! Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Uncle Jim did nothing to help her. Even with his hands on her waist, he only held her. “Oh yes! Fuck me you sweet slut! Oh this pussy is good. I can see why so many professors give you good grades. You get an A in fuckin, from me. I bet I’ll be able to shove all this dick up your ass.” Sara couldn’t stop the growing need in her hungry cunt. She began to fuck him faster. Working her pussy harder as she rode him. “Touch me, Uncle Jim. Touch my tits! Rub my ass! Rub my clit! Just touch me. Please?” Her shame forgotten, Sara was lost in the passion and lust of fucking a beautiful dick.

Sara had sweat glistening over her body. Her legs ached from being in the kneeling position for so long. And still Uncle Jim made her work. Would he ever cum? No man had ever held himself this long. Jim had his head pressed against the back of the chair. His eyes were closed and he was moaning softly. Sara had cum three times already. Her pussy was growing sore. First the way she had worked it with her dildo, then having to satisfy Uncle Jim’s seemingly insatiable hardon. And he showed no sign of allowing her to stop. Sensing her looking at him, Jim opened his eyes. He smiled at his niece.

“What’s the matter Sara? Did you think that I would let you give me a quick fuck and that would be all?” He began to laugh. “Ok! Get up! You will learn, that I like for my fun to last a long time.” Sara whimpered as she slowly raised herself up off his still hard dick. Her pussy had never felt so sore. She almost fell over as she tried to stand. Looking down at his still hard dick, Sara saw the remnants of her orgasms. The slit of his pants was coated with her thick cum juice. Jim looked down at the big stain on his pants. “I can see that you are best fucked naked. How many times did you cum?”

He asked the question with the same calm that he would use asking someone the time. And his nonchalant attitude scared her. He got up and walked from the room. Sara was not sure whether she should follow him or not. So she did what good sense told her to do. She stayed where she was. After a few minutes she began to feel foolish. Standing in the middle of her uncle’s living room, her pussy sore from the fucking he had given her, she turned to retrieve her clothes. “You won’t need those for a while, I’m afraid. But pick them up, and follow me.” He turned and Sara picked up her clothes and slowly followed him.

Sara walked behind Uncle Jim into his bedroom. He had the sheets on the bed turned back. “Go and get into the bath I ran for you. When you finish soaking and washing up, give your pussy a good douche. The stuff is in the cabinet. Then dress in the outfit I laid out on the counter. I will be waiting for you. As Sara eased herself down into the water, she held her breath. Damn, it was almost too hot for her. But it felt so good when she was finally able to lay down in it. Her thoughts went back to the events of the afternoon.

Sara had found Uncle Jim’s porno films in the back of his closet. She had been rummaging around hoping to find something to help her masturbate. She found the movies. She felt it strange that all the movies had older men with young women. And all of them were of black couples. The first movie was just a run of the mill porno flick. Sara had seen many of them. It was the second one that started her going. That one, was more of a home movie type. That one had a young girl taking a real big dick. And it was hurting her like hell. This one was for real. That was when Sara had to stop the tape and go get her dildo. She removed her pants and panty.

Sara fucked her pussy as she watched the young girl cry and beg. The man seemed not to care that his dick was too big for her young cunt. But it was when he took her tight asshole that she really got off. If there was one thing Sara loved, it was feeling a nice big dick being shoved up her ass. And listening to the woman’s screams, as she was brutally ass fucked made Sara cum hard. She would have to watch that one again. The last one she was watching was so so. Her mind was still on the second one. Until she saw the man fucking the girl in the ass. That was why she had gotten so careless and got caught. And now she was like that young girl. Only, she was at the mercy of Uncle Jim.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12