Sara's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was amazed at the sight of Sara's passion. Never did she imagine that she could give another person so much pleasure. She felt...empowered. She remembered how ticklish that little spot was after Sara made her come, and so she moved her fingers and circled that spot instead, until the Sara's hips stopped rocking back and forth. As Sara slowly settled back down onto the bed, her eyes opened, and her hand reached for Charlotte's. "That was amazing, Charlotte. Are you sure that was your first time?"

Charlotte nodded and smiled, eyes full of adoration. "Yes, very first time."

Sara giggled, her face still flushed in post-orgasmic bliss. "You're a natural then." Then Sara's eyes narrowed and she flashed that wicked smile of hers. "You wanted to finger me, didn't you?"

Charlotte blushed and tried to hide her face behind Sara's knees. "I did not!"

Sara shrugged, "Okay, but just so you know, I like to come on the outside, andthenon the inside."

"Oh," said Charlotte. She then slid her middle finger inside Sara, who immediately gasped and pulled Charlotte down next to her.

"Two fingers," Sara whispered between heavy, wet kisses along Charlotte's neck.

Charlotte did as she was asked. Lost in the passion of the moment, in the heady scent of their love, the rocking of Sara's hips against her thrusting hand, the heat from their bodies as their flesh became one, she hardly noticed Sara's fingers slip between her legs and into her slick, throbbing sex. She only realized that, as Sara cried out again in her pleasure that she was crying out too, that their bodies became a single, tangled mass of sweaty limbs and thrusting hips and desperate, searching fingers. It was all Charlotte could do to keep her eyes open, fixed upon her lover, as she came again and again, until they both were too exhausted to continue.

When it was finally over, the blankets crumpled in a heap at the foot of the bed, Charlotte lay spread out, opposite her lover, her head resting upon Sara's open thigh. Sara was giggling, the way she always did when she...when they, made love. Now Charlotte knew why. She couldn't help but smile, amazed at the beauty of her partner, enjoying her touch, the sticky sweet residue on her fingers, her scent, and most of all her attention focused solely onher.

All of a sudden, Sara stopped giggling and sat up on an elbow to look at her. "There's been something I've been meaning to ask, but I never seem to find right time."

"Now's good."

"Remember that night that Michael made me spank you?"

"How could I forget? It's the first time you made love to me."

Sara giggled, "Yes, but that's not what I was thinking about."

"Oh? I thought it was special!" Charlotte replied, feigning offense.

"Oh cut it out!" Sara shot back, adding quick slap on her backside for emphasis.

"Ow!"

"Now pay attention, I'm being serious. You whispered something to me, just before I spanked you. What did you say?"

Charlotte blushed despite herself. "I said that I wanted you to do it and nothim."

Sara's eyes narrowed. "And?"

"And what?"

"Don't play with me, Charlotte, you said something else, I just couldn't make it out."

Charlotte shrugged and sucked her fingertip, "I guess you should have paid more attention," she mused with a devious grin.

Sara flopped back down on the bed and crossed her arms. "Fine, be that way! It's not my fault you whispered."

Charlotte chewed her nail, and then, hesitantly, said, "I said 'I love you'".

Sara quickly sat back up on her elbow. "Do you?"

"Yes."

"But how? We've only known each other a few days."

"So, I just do. It's okay, Sara, you don't have to love me back. I don't even know why I told you. But I liked you from the start; at that moment I realized I love you. So I said it."

Sara sat there for several minutes, not saying a word. Finally, she smiled. "You know, for an eighteen year-old church girl who's been raised by over-protective parents, you're pretty, you know, real."

Now it was Charlotte's turn to chuckle. "Since it's confession time, there's something I've been wanting to do for a long time."

"What?"

In one quick motion, Charlotte slid forward and buried her face between Sara's legs. Sara burst into laughter, but did not make the first attempt to thwart her intentions.

12