Sarawak Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Exotic night club stimulates hot sex at home.
6.9k words
4.32
28.9k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 - Nightlife

The reputation of City Nightclub as a loud and popular nightspot was born out by the little gaggle of people of people in the street. Each time the door opened a wave of sound broke over them like an ocean roller at the beach. The owner, a character called Tai Ko, greeted them at the door. As usual, he was dressed like a bouncer from a Chicago speakeasy in the gangster era. The white tie and dark blue shirt with his midnight black suit made him look even larger than he was. Tai Ko waved them ahead of the others waiting for entry.

"Mei Ling! Good to see you. Beautiful as usual! I have a great table for you. Right away." He led the way and the circled around to the far side of the dance floor. The place was rocking, light rays of all colors shot from wall to wall in time with the beat of the music and cast moving shadows around the room. The beat of the music was insistent and reverberated from every corner of the large room.

"First drink's on me! You're good for business!" he laughed, his eyes hardly straying from Mei Ling's slinky form. I'm going to put you into your own special private room." He stopped to whisper instructions in the ear of the hostess and she went off to do his bidding.

Tai Ko led the way, playing the role of big time club operator leading celebrities to a place of honor. The celebrity, Mark knew, was Mei Ling who Tai Ko had openly lusted for years. Mark didn't mind because it always meant special favors when they came to the popular spot.

The sound level was deafening, the beat heavy and throbbing. A small stage suited for four or five musicians, included a Taiwanese singer, who was delivering hardly recognizable lyrics to the frenzied beat of her backup musicians. A dull red curtain hung limply behind the quartet.

On the dance floor, a hundred bodies of varying shapes writhed to the music. Around the fringes a few ignored the beat and snuggled against their partners where the lighting was conducive to the pleasures of pressing and rubbing, and sliding against each other. Mark glanced longingly at the nearest such couple, recognizing the woman whose bottom was being fondled and whose mound was possessing the man's thigh.

Mark and Mei Ling stood staring out over the scene. Mark noticed the smile coming over her face and a gleam brighten her eyes. Mei Ling loved this and he knew she would throw herself into it with abandon and then return to him sexually excited. The dancing and the adulation of her sensuous body guaranteed that she would return in a high state of sexual readiness. He would spend the next few hours anticipating the wetness between her legs. The hours of anticipation would be a sensuous pleasure of its own, which he would hone and build until he too would be wild with need when they arrived in their own bedroom.

Mark slipped his arm around Mei Ling's waist and found the band of her panties. He ran his finger along it, thinking about watching her put them on earlier. They were black and full of lace decorating her loveliness. The thought ran through his mind that out of this roomful of men who would be undressing her with their eyes, only he knew what those panties looked like, what promise of pleasure they suggested. They could only imagine. Mark shivered with the thrill of that thought and looked around at the eyes already probing through the darkness to see Mei Ling. He rubbed her back as if she were a fine racehorse, beautifully crafted for speed and grace. Mark fondled her narrow bra strap, tucking the material of her dress under it as he slipped two fingers under it possessively.

There were private salons off to the sides where a small party could have privacy sitting at small couches around a low coffee table while still feeling very much involved with the dance floor. The dimly lit rooms and deep couches were known to invite many other pleasures, of course.

Tai Ko held aside a heavy red drape to invite the party to enter.

"I'm sending drinks and a couple friends of mine to entertain you." He grinned.

Mark knew that he would be sending some of the girls whose time was so expensive in a club like this. They were good at conversation and better at more erotic extras.

Tai Ko had slipped close to Mei Ling and his hand touched low on her hip as he surrounded her with his arm.

To escape Tai Ko's exploring hand, Mei Ling pulled Mark onto the floor and spun off into a sinuous, perfectly timed dance, while Mark tried to keep out of the way. As she led the way through the crowd, he watched with pride as she attracted attention of the other men. It was not just pride, it was a sensuous pleasure for him to know that every eye was on her, that every man wanted her. And yet, it would be to his bed she went that night.

As Mei Ling's smile widened, her dancing became more abandoned, her movements graceful, but charged with power and sexuality. The laser lights shooting from wall to wall in time with the music seemed to focus on her clear and beautiful skin, and to fill her beautiful eyes with iridescent brilliance.

One arm high in the air, a tawny and sensual leg thrust through the slit in her long skirt, she looked like a statue in motion. Her body flirted with all those eyes. Those intense eyes that devoured her curves and caressed the line of her hips. Even men with beautiful partners slowed their step and cast a lustful eye along her body. Mark luxuriated in the attention showered on his wife gave him.

They made their way back to the private room to find that Tai Ko was still making himself part of their party.

Tai Ko, Alex and the two girls were in animated conversation.

He smiled into her eyes as she twirled back into his embrace and Mark thought about the pleasure of his hand lightly following the smooth curve of her hip. Looking over her shoulder, he followed the male eyes that followed the bounce of her round bottom, the lust and envy obvious. Even those dancing with other girls slowed down slightly and ran their eyes over her bottom and the long, perfectly shaped legs of Mei Ling.

As she spun away from him, Mark understood the reason for their complete attention to her curves. One of his pleasures in being Mei Ling's husband was the sure knowledge that he was lucky. It was even an erotic thrill to him that other men thought her so beautiful and that she would go home with him. That she would be in his bed tonight and not theirs, no matter how they might try to entice her. The knowledge of all this sexual interest in his wife, made their sex exquisite when he thought about it in bed with Mei Ling.

They returned to the room to find the two friends that Tai Ko had promised.

They recognized Jenny and she introduced Au Fei, a tall slinky girl in a glittering orange dress whose skirt came to midthigh; a colorful necklace of large bright beads graced her neck. Jenny wore a long skirt with slits up both sides and a bright red blouse which would be see through if there were enough light. Mark admired her breasts and recalled other nights happily pressed against them on the dance floor.

"Hello, Jenny! I haven't seen you in a long time! How are you?" Mark said, grinning broadly.

The two girls demanded a dance with Alex and Mark, leaving Tai Ko alone with Mei Ling. Mark was sure that Tai Ko had prearranged this for a chance at Mei Ling in the privacy of the room.

Mark and Jenny danced easily together. Jenny had always affection for Mark and it had caused Mei Ling to scold him jealously in the past. Jenny's mound thrust against his thigh as they turned. Mark pulled her body close and they stood in one place fondling each other. He squeezed her delightfully taut bottom and Jenny whispered breathily in his ear in return. They stood still for a moment, his erection warm and hard against that tender space between thigh and mound.

She seemed content to continue this and Mark felt the warmth of her body through the underside of his cock now nestled against the silken valley of her body. He could feel the fabric slide sensually between their bodies and every curve of her body coming together there between them. Her arm crooked around his neck and she turned her head slowly to feel his lips graze along her neck, then the tip of h is tongue find her ear. He could feel her tremble slightly at the intimate wetness of his tongue on her ear. Slowly she moved her breasts against his chest and slipped her hand under his jacket and around to the small of his back. He felt her fingers slip under his belt and press him closer. Jenny thrust her mound against him a little more firmly, savoring the warmth of his cock through the thin dress.

"Ohhh, ..."

"Yes,... " he spoke into her ear and pressed firmly in response.

Reluctantly making excuses, Mark steered her off the floor after two numbers. Jenny went off towards the ladies' room and Mark peered tentatively through the gap in the room's drapes. There was Tai Ko, sitting close to Mei Ling, his arm heavily draped around her shoulders. Mei Ling sat forward, seeming to avoid his arm, but it followed and caressed a small circle over her bra strap. His hand sidled down her back until his hand rested low on her hip searching for the outline of her panties.

Mark slipped quietly inside the room and backed against the wall to see how far Tai Ko would be allowed to go. His hand went lower so he was having the pleasure of feeling her bottom where it began to flare out into round beauty. Mark knew that Mei –Ling would allow that and nothing more, not wanting to get involved with Tai Ko, but not wanting to insult him either.

At that moment, Alex and Au Fei brushed through the entry drapes. Alex suddenly flashed angry, as if he were the offended husband. He sat next to Mei Ling and began rebuking Tai Ko for pushing his attentions on Mei Ling. Tai Ko was offended, but went away good-naturedly. He was accustomed to being taken on by irate husbands in his business. He grinned at Mark as he went out the door with a wave or resignation. Mark had the feeling that Tai Ko had known that he was watching from the gloom all the time.

Alex took Mei Ling to the dance floor, leaving Mark with Au Fei. They sipped the Hennessy XO and Mark put one hand on her thigh as she pressed against him on the soft seat. Alone in this suggestive room and cradled deep in the invitingly soft couch, it was natural to take the next step. Mark squeezed her breast as her tongue slipped into his mouth. She wore no bra and he could feel her nipple preening against his hand eager to be squeezed by nimble fingers. Her hand grasped his erect cock through his pants and the two fondled each other gently for long minutes. Curious to see Alex and Mei Ling dancing, Mark invited Au Fei to dance and they made their way to the crowded floor.

Through an opening, Mark spotted the unmistakable curve of his wife's legs straddling the long lean thigh of Alex. His cock probed against Au Fei's mound and became a little harder and more aggressive with the thought of Alex fondling Mei Ling. The crowd opened again and he saw Alex's hand low on her bottom, pressing her mound hard against his thigh. Mark knew that Mei Ling was by now very wet. He knew how she must be enjoying the thrusting against the tall good-looking friend.

Mark danced Au Fei to a spot in the dark shadows at the edge of the dance floor and stopped dancing. Au Fei moved only her hips against him, fondling his cock with her body through the thin dress. Both her arms were around his neck and her hands combed through his hair, as she snuggled warmly. Mark kissed her neck and watched as, not more than ten feet away, Alex's hands gripped Mei Ling's ass and followed the circling motion of her hips as Mei Ling pressed against his extended thigh.

The music throbbed as the two couples made slow fucking motions against each other on the dance floor. The lights alternately red, blue, green, purple and yellow, cast their rutting pleasures in ever-changing light and shadow. The kaleidoscopic lighting gave their movements a stop-action sense even more erotic for its eerie otherworldly energy. The throbbing beat of the music was wild in his ears and joined the pounding excitement of his heart pounding against his chest.

For Mark there was double the pleasure, for he not only had the lovely body of Au Fei naked under the silk dress, but the vicarious thrill of watching Alex fondle his wife. One hand now struggled unsuccessfully to pull her skirt up to allow him access. Mark mirrored the actions of his cuckolding friend, probing the soft unfettered breast and the sexily naked bottom under Au Fei's slinky dress. Her nipples were hard and large, jutting out into his palm. Her breast was small, but the thrilling peak of nipple was exciting and Mark enjoyed the image of it running through his mind.

Alex had managed to hike Mei Ling's skirt higher and Mark longed to have those long shapely legs around him. Mei Ling let him touch her panties and brush his hand across the thrilling loveliness before reaching to pull her skirt down modestly. Mark put aside a slight disappointment, but contented himself with the warm feeling of Au Fei's body as she moved again and let his cock brush from one side of her bush to the other. Mark thought he would cum if she did that one more time, so powerful was the sensation it delivered to the sensitive underside of his cock.

Mark felt the telltale pain of Lover's Balls begin in his groin as they walked away from the flashing lights and into the gray gloom of the private room. Jenny had returned and they all had another brandy. Buoyed by the drinking, Mei Ling teased the back of Alex's neck as the conversation picked up. Mark watched the erotic dance of her slender fingers with lustful pleasure. From his seat next to Jenny, he could see up Mei Ling's skirt as she leaned to say something into Alex's ear. The thought occurred to him that a stranger with the same view he had would wonder if the darkness at the top of her thighs was panties or her pussy hair dimly revealed.

Mei Ling was bouncy and talking happily as she always did at a nightclub. The combination of the dancing, the erotic music, being ogled by all these men all combined to raise her excitement to a high level. The more enthusiastic she became the more captivating she was. The whole conversation centered around her. She was on the edge of her seat, seeming to bounce with excitement, though she was not actually moving that much. It was just the way she expressed herself and the way she moved when she talked so animatedly, including everyone around her in glow of excitement.

Mark sat watching the familiar scene with great, warm pleasure. He loved this vibrant woman he was married to, and he loved the way others reacted to her enthusiasm. For he knew in his heart of hearts that she would bring that enthusiasm home to their bed tonight, and add the same glow to their sex. His pleasure watching her was directly opposed to the strong desire to take her home and bed her immediately. His whole body tingled with the inner struggle of these too forces. The tension added to his pleasure.

As he watched out of the corner of his eye, Mei Ling and Alex shared a conversation and she held the back of his hand against her breast, rubbing slowly against her nipple. She thought it would not be observed, but of course, Mark's eyes missed little when she was near Alex.

In the car on the way home, her enthusiasm continued to bubble, teasing and flirting with Alex and giving Mark an occasional smile from the passenger seat. She turned in her seat so that she could talk to Alex in the back. In so doing, she let both men see a glimpse of black lace panties. Both maintained a semi-erection all the way to Alex's hotel.

"Mei Ling, are you coming to dinner with the Yank tomorrow night?" Alex asked.

"I don't know, ... am I?" she asked Mark eagerly.

"Sure, good idea!" he replied. "In fact he may want to hire you to handle insurance issues."

"Oh, great! I'd like that. And, I get to go to dinner with two of my favorite, sexiest men! You two!" she said, sounding sincere as she fondled Mark's forearm.

Mark knew it was true, and his mind turned that fact over in his mind. He was always aware of the sexual tension between the two of them. He even encouraged it. After all, Alex had been the one who had come closest to taking her virginity when she was very young. It was not likely that such an attachment should die over the years. Mei Ling was aroused by Alex's sexuality, but not attracted by the part of him that was a playboy, never serious, never committed, never faithful. And so, it was nor too difficult for Mark to enjoy their sexual byplay without excessive jealousy as he might if Mei Ling had a serious emotional relationship with another man. As it was, it simply stimulated his sexual need and his sexual pleasure to think of the two of them fucking as they might easily have done before she married Mark.

"What are you so quiet about?" she asked, breaking his reverie.

They had left Alex behind at the hotel and were now hurrying toward home.

"Oh, I don't know, just thinking about the day. Pretty exciting evening, don't you think?"

"Yes, exciting," she agreed.

Mark slipped his hand between her legs and she pulled it toward her until he felt the wetness of her panties.

"Very exciting, I think," he said, grinning at her. Mei Ling looked straight out the windshield and then, unable to stifle a smile on her voluptuous red lips, she looked away from him, pretending interest in the storefronts that whizzed past.

"Very? Wouldn't you say?" he laughed and rubbed the soft folds of her pussy with his little finger. The silken panties were moist and clingy feeling in the warmth between her legs.

"Oh, .. ... yes, then, .. .. have it your way, .. .. VERY!" she said and clasped his hand tight with her thighs.

She laughed that gay laugh of the nightclubbing Mei Ling, different from the day-to-day dutiful mother Mei Ling; different and more exciting.

"Now, get me home!" She leaned over and kissed his neck and blew in his ear, raising his temperature by about ten degrees.

"Hurry!" she whispered, and then put her tongue into his ear for emphasis.

"I see you had an exciting night, too!" she exulted, her hand passing over his erect penis.

"Yes, .. .. be careful!" he said, urgency in his voice.

When they entered the house, Mei Ling stripped the top of her dress from her shoulders and waited for Mark to unfasten it. He moved the zip down to her bra strap and she shucked the dress into a pool at her feet. Throwing it over her shoulder, she made a show of swaying her hips up the stairs to their bedroom. She looked over her shoulder at the top of the stairs and smiled seductively with a beckoning finger.

Mark's eyes remained on the joy of her bottom where black lace panties cupped the twin round mounds of her bottom. He never ceased being thrilled by that sight. It was exceeded only by the sight of her long and very curvaceous legs whose joy could not be exceeded by any sight on earth. And here she was, displaying for him the natural beauty which kept him in a constant state of sexual excitement for all the years of their marriage. Even after three children, Mei Ling looked wonderful.

Mark thought about Alex's hand on that beautiful bottom and his cock leaped again. It had been such an erotic sight passing lightly over the crease of her bottom, lightly and then firmly grasping. Mark knew that she had let Mark do that, had let his hand linger there, making the tingle between her legs rise a bit higher before bringing his hand away and letting her skirt drop. Mark was bathed in the scents of perfume, Mei Ling's sex, and a tiny bit of perspiration as he came up the stairs toward her. It was enough to drive him wild with need.

Mei Ling unzipped his pants at the top of the stair and reached inside. She grasped his cock and pulled him along down the hall like a schoolboy following a teacher.

12