Sarawak Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want this!" she said.

In their room with the door closed, she looked at him with smoldering eyes.

"Hurry, take my clothes off!" she said urgently, and waited for him to unsnap her bra and take her breasts in his hands and then kneel in front of her and slide the little black panties off long legs.

Mei Ling pulled Mark's clothes off, hurling them to all corners of the room and then jumped onto their bed and waited for him. She lay in the middle of the King-sized bed, legs spread, her high heels denting the mattress.

"Mark! Come here!"

Mark could not wait to have her. He knelt between her legs and looked down at her. Her pussy lips pouted out, swollen in excitement. He touched the coarse, straight black hair which barely hid the beginning of her crease. It looked pretty and sensuous. A little lower, her hair was soaked with the juices of her pussy and clung to the long folds of her pussy lips.

"I want your hot cock inside me! I can't wait!" Mei Ling looked longingly at his jutting penis, menacingly hard and pointed straight toward her center. She held her arms out invitingly, her painted lips mouthing and fondling the words sensually like Marilyn Monroe in those old movies.

Mark steeled himself to hold off a moment longer. Fondling her pussy with the back of his fingers as if petting a Siamese cat, he looked longingly along her beautiful body, holding her breasts with reverent eyes. They are lovely breasts, he thought, relaxed against her chest now, but crisply erect nipples capped them like little crowns and his mouth watered with the thought of sucking them.

"I've been wanting that cock for hours...please! Fill me up now!" she moaned, still holding her arms out to embrace him.

Mark found her clitoris between the lush folds of her pussy and watched as Mei Ling pulled her lips apart for him, showing her clit to his eager eyes. Her fingers pulled a shapely triangle of pink and yielding pussy lips. She touched her clitoris with a tapered fingertip painted to match her lipstick. The triangle of bright pick pointed to small wet opening of her vagina, glistening with her fresh juices. It was beautiful, and fresh, and succulent looking. It looked perfectly ready for his cock.

The purple head of his dick looked fiercely erotic close to Mei Ling's pink opening. Mark knelt between her legs, stroking her beautiful calves and watched the moist head of his cock almost touching the moist coral colored slit of his wife. He felt his throat tighten slightly with the joyful sexuality of the scene.

"Hurry! I need you!' she said tensely. "Hurry! Put it in!"

Mark touched the tip of his dick to her clit and watched her jump. Her eyes opened wide at the touch. But he could wait no longer. His balls ached already from the hours of excitement. He lunged and she caught him with hands that circled behind his neck as his cock rammed home all in one glorious stroke. She was so wet that her tight pussy simply opened to him and then clasped him with pleasure.

"Ohhh!" she said. Oh, my god! Yes, shove it in, Lek! Shove that big thing in! Oh, yesss! Yess! More! Yes! Ohh, yes!" the words tumbled out as her hips greeted him with great thrusting lunges to match his thrusting. They were like two animals in heat, fucking as if there would not be another moment.

Eagerly, Mei Ling thrust and turned her hips, tilted her pelvis to take more of him, tightened her muscles to hold it inside her cunt. She resisted him on the out-strokes and sucked him in on the down strokes. Every sense and every muscle went into fucking him. All the pent up excitement of being ogled and sought-after at the nightclub and before that with Alex were suddenly concentrated in hot, tense, wetness between her legs and she was giving it all to Mark. She felt like wonder-woman, the complete woman, sexy, strong, fearless, open and hot. Her high heels dug into the mattress and she lifted her bottom like a gymnast, reaching for him, not wanting him to pull out, but to stay tight and full inside her.

Mark's excitement overflowed in spurts of cum. He could not hold back. After another half dozen wet thrusts into Mei Ling's snug pussy, he felt his aching balls tighten and then the hot seminal fluid shoot up the tubes in his cock and splash into her hot vagina. He felt bathed in warmth, his own and Mei Ling's welcoming juices.

Again and again he thrust into her; again and again she took him.

Mark slowly relaxed inside her and Mei Ling smiled into his eyes as she felt his cock slide between the wet walls of her pussy until at last it slipped out of her. She reached between them and fondled his wet sticky member. The smile became a kiss and Mark squeezed her nipple in the crotch of his hand, tugging pleasantly the still taut nubbin. He took it between his lips and slowly turned his head from side to side, pulling her breast.

They lay quietly letting their perspiration cool their bodies as they enjoyed the kind of soft talk only lovers know, lying in the afterglow of lovemaking.

"Mei Ling, you called me 'Lek,'" I said quietly. "Did you wish it was Alex fucking you tonight?"

She was silent for a moment.

"Did I? Oh, just a mistake. We were talking so much, .. .. .. just a mistake." she said, a note of hesitation in her voice.

"He really wants you, badly, doesn't he?" Mark said calmly.

"What?"

"Alex. It is easy to see. He can't keep his hands off you."

"Oh, well, .. .. just an old friend."

"Old boyfriend, though." I continued.

"Did you want Alex to fuck you tonight?"

"Why are you asking? You know I love you! You know I wanted your cock in me?" she said. Her hand caressed his cheek and then slipped under to cup his jaw, fondling along his neck to his earlobe.

"It was exciting watching how eager he was to have you, though."

"Really? Why does that excite you so much? We have talked about that before."

"Yes, and it's always fun. I like thinking about it."

"Thinking about him fucking me?" she said, not sure she wanted to hear that.

"Yes. I can't explain it. But, I know that you have always wanted him too, in a way. You thought he had a big cock, remember? You told me that once."

Mei Ling giggled and squinted into his eyes. "Did I?"

"What happened in the car today, Mei Ling?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing, really."

"Three hours?" I prodded.

"We talked. He wanted to talk a little so we stopped on the way. No way was it three hours though, no way."

"Tell me about it. You know I am comfortable with Alex. I know you don't really want him, not permanently. I'm sure he couldn't talk to you ten minutes alone in a car and not touch you!" Mark smiled reassuringly into her eyes, his lips parting over hers. "Tell me."

"We pulled off the road into one of the lanes that goes to an old rubber plantation. We opened the top and the breeze was nice and cool. We could smell blossoms in the air, Alex put something on the radio. It was 'Endless Love' by Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross."

Mark sucked on her lower lip, and fondled her breast softly as she continued.

"And, did he kiss you?"

"Yes, we kissed. And he touched my breast. I didn't stop him right away. Just like for old times sake." She took a deep breath.

"And then he touched my lips with his tongue and I let him touch my tongue too. He unbuttoned two buttons on my dress. I smelled the blossoms again and leaned against him listening to the music. It was such a lovely evening, you can understand. That's about all. You don't want to hear about this."

"Mei Ling, I'm not jealous, I like it, it is exciting. Thinking about you with him is exciting. I know you love me! But this is very exciting too."

She touched his cock. "mmmm, yes, I see that it is." she giggled.

"Maybe I'm making some of it up, though! He put his hand inside my dress and squeezed my breast." Mark's cock jumped in her hand, and she continued her story. "He has nice big hands and he was very gentle at first, just holding my breast. I kissed him on the neck for being so gentle, and he slipped his hand inside my bra."

Mark felt her shiver with the thought of it, and squeezed her breast in his own hand.

"Like this?" he said.

"Yes," she sighed. "Yes, gently squeezing and playing with the nipple. So I helped him unsnap my bra, and laid back against him. I looked down and saw his big hand covering my breast, it looked pretty that way, just touching me."

"And did he take off your dress?"

"He unbuttoned it and then opened it, so I was sitting in just my panties in the moonlight. He wanted to take off my panties, but I didn't let him.

"Remember they were not on when you came home." I said.

"Yes, not right away, I didn't let him take them off. We kissed more and he played with my breasts and I began to get very hot! You know? He put his hand down below and I felt one finger slip between my legs. He was French kissing me so deep that I was very excited. I said, ' we can't stay long, Lek, Mark will be looking for me!'"

"Yes." he said, wanting more.

"Alex said you would probably be late and we would take you to dinner, so it would be OK to talk a little longer. He told me how good I looked. He said I was prettier than even some young girls he knows. I felt pretty good to hear that! He is such a bad boy, though! A playboy!"

"He's right, too! You do look beautiful, even beside the youngest girls tonight." Mark said, nibbling her nipple once again and slipping two fingers into Mei Ling.

"But his hand felt nice between my legs so I let him touch me for a while longer," she continued. "And then he put his finger in while I was telling him about our last trip to Brunei. It took my breath away. No one has done that except you for so long! His hands are big and his fingers are thick and long. It felt nice, big and wet, inside me. He moved it in nice ways, too. I was getting very wet there."

Mark slipped lower on the bed, between her legs and looked up at her, expectantly. He slipped one finger into her wet cunt and moved it around.

"Like this, Mei Ling? Like this?"

"Oh, .. .. yes, just like that." Her eyes were beautiful, he thought, as he lowered his head and kissed the matted hair between her legs. Mei Ling spread them wider for him, her knees up and her high heels digging into his sides very gently. "Oh, .. .. yes, just like that!" she said.

"Did he fuck you today, Mei Ling?"

"No, just finger-fucked me, like you!" Mei Ling was moaning softly. "I only let him finger fuck me."

"Was he as big as you thought?" Mark asked. She sighed before answering. Mark pulled himself up alongside her once again. She put her hand on his cock, moving only slightly.

"Bigger...he must be at least 3-4 inches longer than you and about twice as big around; I could barely get my fingers around the whole shaft. I put my hand against it like this, flat on the bottom of his cock, with my fingertips down here."

She demonstrated on Mark's cock, extending her fingers down until they were at the foot of the round shaft of his cock.

"And the end of it was clear up here on my wrist! I couldn't believe how long!" She was breathing heavily as she told him this. Mark's finger continued to stroke gently between the wet folds of her pussy.

"And you wanted it? You wanted his big long cock? You wanted it in your tight pussy?" Mark said urgently.

"YES!" I wanted it. I really wanted it, Mark. But I knew I had you here at home and so it was all right. But, yes, I wanted that big thing. Wanted that big thing pushed into me. It was so big! So exciting to .. .. imagine."

"And is that when he took your panties off?" Mark asked.

"Yes, he took my panties. He wanted them as a souvenir. I let him keep them. Was that all right? He put them in his pocket. It's exciting that he wanted my wet panties. He had them with him all night, kept showing by putting our hands in his pocket. Why is that so exciting, I wonder?" she said breathlessly. "Do you think it is?" She whispered in his ear. Do you ever have my panties with you?" She wanted to know, again whispering into his ear and making his cock jerk with excitement.

"I have."

"Really? Oh, really? I didn't know that. Why didn't you tell me?" she said, eyes wide.

Mark shrugged sheepishly and accepted her French kiss happily, sucking her tongue into his mouth.

"Keep doing that, Mark, your finger feels good. And he's circumcised, too Mark. I was surprised. I had never seen one. It looks so naughty and pretty. Terrifying, like a huge smooth silk bullet. But beautiful, too. Oh, god, it made me shiver and tremble."

"Ah, then he did fuck you?"

"No. I just was examining it, and it wouldn't be fair to not make him feel good. He was making me feel so good. He brought my head down. Wanting me to give him a BJ.

I couldn't resist and he wanted to go down on me, but there was simply no room in the car. I asked him to promise not to come in my mouth if I sucked him. He promised.

"I looked at that big red helmet. It was so pretty, so red and smooth and wet with precum, I just squeezed him and stared at the big thing. It was so close. Looked so good. I just opened my mouth and he guided me around it. It was so sexy, Mark. So sexy, having someone else besides you in my mouth. Feeling his wet precum and tasting it and having his hand guide my mouth over it."

"He was huge. I think it got bigger after I took that big head into my mouth. It just grew and I began sucking on it. It barely fit in my mouth it was so big!"

"While we were making out, he kept saying that this was his dream come true; he had never thought he'd get to fuck the girl of his dreams, after all these years!!"

"Did you say FUCK?" Mark retorted.

"Yes, but to him, it was almost fucking, short of getting his cock inside! He kept saying 'I want you; I want to fuck you; please come to my hotel room and stay as long as you can!'"

"But you wanted him badly, didn't you? I know you well enough. Once you're aroused like that you want a big hard cock inside you! So what happened?" Mark urged her on.

"I wanted it to happen in a nice place, the hotel room maybe, and we have all the time in the world and could really enjoy our bodies. That's how I managed to convince him to wait."

Mark loved the little beauty mark on her lower lip. It gave Mei ling an exotic look. He found that his mouth watered watching her llips move, watching that little spot so sensuously alluring, a dash of salt in a perfect chocolate mousse. She licked her lips as she continued and Mark was mesmerized by the glistening sexy beauty of her lips.

As she continued, he slipped his hand behind her neck. There, he tangled her silky hair around his fingers and began rubbing erotic little circles where he knew she couldn't resist his touch. Mei Ling shivered in pleasure and arched her back prettily as his touch made love to her through the erogenous zone at the back of her neck, there in the little hollow between the tendons. He watched her lips mouth a tiny little gasp and then ran his tongue along her lower lip to touch the beauty spot.

"Oh, Mark, ...! You know what I love. You know how to touch me. Mmmmm!"

"Go on!" he whispered, as he basked in her sweet breath.

Mei Ling moaned quietly and then slowly continued her story.

"I made him cum by tonguing his cock head and licking his balls while I stoked my hand up and down his cock. My fingers just barely touched when I put them around it, Mark, .. .. just barely touched! And then it happened. I've never seen so much sperm jet out. It just kept coming! The first spurt went high in the air and landed on his stomach, the second one on my cheek and he gushed more that ran down his shaft and I licked a little bit of it. And you know, Mark? It took very little time for him to recover. While he made me come again with his fingers, his cock got hard all over again. He made me promise that I'd come to his hotel room later..."

Mei Ling squeezed Mark's cock. "But this is what I want!" she said, squeezing his cock. "I want your big dick, sweetheart! Just your big dick that fills me up so nicely and warms me when you cum in me. Fuck me again Mark! Fuck me hard!"

She scooted down around his body and guided his cock to the entry to her pussy once again.

"Mei Ling, I almost wish you had fucked him."

"Really?" she said a little incredulously.

"Yes, I have this image of you fucking him, and it is the most exciting thing in my fantasies. I have to admit it. I can't get away from the thought of how beautiful you would be with his big cock fucking into you. Like this!"

For the second time in an hour he thrust into his darling wife.

"Ohhhh, Alex, yessssss. Fuck me Lek! Ohhhh, fuck that big cock into me. Oh Lek, I have wanted it for so, ... very..., very long."

"Oh, god! My god, you will split me in two! So BIg! Don't stop. Shove! .. It! .. In!"

"Fuck me darling Lek! Fuck your old girlfriend."

"Harder! Harder! I've wanted this big thing!"

"So long!"

" .. .. It is so long!

"I've wanted to feel it for so long ..."

" ... and it is so ... long! Ohhhhh, my god, you are deep in me! I love being filled up like this. Shove it in, shove it in."

Mei Ling was wild under him and Mark thrust harder and harder and in the end had to just hang on as she fucked him, wildly calling out the name of her old boy friend.

"Alexxxxxxx!"

To be continued...

12