Sarawak Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, .. .. yes, Mei Ling!" Su Lee said urgently.

Siaw Yen put her chin in her hands and smiled at Mei Ling.

Well, Mark and I have little fantasies. Some of them about my friendship a long time ago with Alex. Alex Pang. He is too much of a playboy for me, but, we dated before I married. It was exciting. But he was not the person for me, even though he was attractive and very sexy. Still is!" she said.

"And does he have a big finger?" Chen Ni asked pointedly as the others laughed.

"A very big finger!" Mei Ling laughed. "That ‘s part of the fantasy. We have seen each other a few times over the years and I tell Mark fantasies about it in bed and we have great sex. It seems to bring back the excitement. Mark gets very hard and very excited with the thought of me doing it with Alex."

"Really?" Su Lee sounded doubtful.

"Really!"

"Tell us one of the stories?" Siaw Yen urged.

Mei Ling looked from one to the other, looked down at her hands and then began:

"One story that we sometimes use is from a time before we were married. About a month before we were married. Mark had been away for quite a while. He was due to arrive the next day. I was very excited thinking about him coming back and the things we would do. The thoughts had me very, very excited. You know how you are in those days!"

"Yes. I remember," Su Lee said.

" I was staying in the Puspa Hotel in Brunei overnight so Mark and I could be together the next day. My old friend Alex was manager of the hotel. When I arrived, I didn't know that; but I soon found out that Alex had them put me in the nicest suite in the hotel. I asked if Alex was there so that I could thank him, but he was not in his office. I had not seen Alex for twelve years -- so I was disappointed. I had always found him attractive. In fact, I nearly let him take my virginity once in his car. I stopped just in time, though! He was too much of a playboy for me, and I knew that he would never be true."

"I went upstairs to the room and unpacked to get ready for Mark to arrive the next day. I felt like having a long soak in a tub of hot water with lots of suds, so I decided to do it. I took off the t-shirt I was wearing and was unfastening the snap of my skirt when there was a knock at the door! Holding my shirt in front of myself, I opened the door and there was Alex! He looked as good as ever. I put my arms around him and hugged him, thanking him for the special room, forgetting that I was in my bra and panties."

"Oh, sure, you forgot!" Siaw Yen chided her. The others joined in laughing at that.

"Well, I did, sort of." Mei Ling said defending herself with a smile.

"I told him I was just going into the shower. He said, ‘go ahead, Mei Ling, I'll just sit here and wait. And then I'll take you to dinner; someplace nice, away from the hotel. It is so good to see you!' He kissed me again and we hugged again. I went off to the bathroom. I was sure that he was watching my bottom as I went, and I took it slowly. When I came to the mirror, I could see his eyes were following me and he had only halfway sat down, he was so intent on watching. Just knowing that he was still excited by looking at me, turned me on. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him, and then went in to the shower.

I took a hot shower and felt the spray all over my body and soaped myself over and over. My nipples were hard, just from Alex kissing me and holding my nearly naked body against his. I reminded myself that I was meeting Mark the next day, but I was still excited. I decided it would be fun having dinner with Alex and began getting excited about it. When I came out of the steaming shower, I dried off and then reached for a special robe I had bought because I would soon be with Mark. It was the only robe I had with me and it was thin. Sort of ‘see through'"

"Sort of? Sort of see-through?" Siaw Yen asked gleefully.

"Well with the steam and my body still a little damp, I guess you would say that it was see-through. But, I was pretty excited, so I didn't think about that. When I opened the door, steam rolled into the room with me. I looked at Alex and he was staring at my breasts. I turned to the mirror and put a little perfume between my breasts and behind my ears, while I watched Alex as the steam died down. That was when I realized that in the mirror I could clearly see my nipples jutting out excitedly through the gown. I was glad that I had at least put on panties under the gown."

"We talked a little about old times and I sat on the bed for a minute to cool down from the hot shower. I pulled the gown a little to keep it from clinging so much and pulled my legs up on the bed so we were facing each other, Alex in the chair and I on the bed. As I was straightening my gown, I caught his eyes again and realized he had been able to see my yellow panties for a brief moment. ‘Same old Alex,' I said to myself, but I smiled happily that he was so interested still."

" Then Alex came over and sat on the bed with me. ‘Old friends shouldn't be so distant' and it was easier to talk and so I didn't mind. His hand was soon casually bumping my thigh, and I could smell his aftershave in my nostrils. It was masculine and reminded me of how he used to smell when we were in his car. The memories came flooding back and made my head a little light. We were laughing and having fun."

"Then as we laughed and looked into each other's eyes, Alex moved forward and kissed me. I didn't move back and he did it again, just a light kiss. I guess he was waiting for me to pull back, but I didn't. His lips felt nice, just like they always had. Next his hand was on my breast and my nipples tingled with his touch. ‘I remember that. .. ..' he whispered in my ear, and squeezed my nipple. I felt his breath against my ear and it sent tingling sensations all along my stomach and right down between my legs. I knew that I was already moist there."

"His lips were against mine again, lightly as before and I felt his tongue dart out, wet and sweet. I parted my lips and let his tongue enter to find mine. When he did, I thought I would explode. Then I touched his tongue with my own and the kiss became more intense. His hand still held my breast and then his other arm slipped behind me and stroked my hip. He ran his finger along the band of my panties, several times in a little caress. Our lips were wet with each other."

"We were soon lying on the bed. I turned toward him and Alex pressed his leg between mine pushing the gown aside. I couldn't help myself; I pressed my mound against his firm thigh and heard myself moan. I could feel Alex's big cock against my belly and he nibbled my ear lobe as I writhed under him."

"Alex's hand had slipped down the back of my panties and his other hand slipped down the front of them. I felt him join his fingers together between my legs. My heart was pounding, even though I knew I had to stop him from going further."

"I had just unzipped his pants and reached inside to hold his cock in my hand, when there was a knock at the door. We sprang apart. ‘Pretend we're not here.' He whispered urgently."

"I assumed that he had ordered something from room service and got up to answer the door. I looked quickly in the mirror to find my face looking flushed and splotchy. My nipples were jutting out and tenting my rope. They looked dark and highly visible and very aroused."

"I opened the door just a crack at first, and I was shocked! I felt the blood rush from my head and I felt weak in the knees. I opened the door a little further."

"There in the hallway stood my fiancée. Mark came a day early to surprise me."

All the girls sat in stunned silence. They had not expected that ending to the story.

Su Lee was thunderstruck. "Ohhhh, no, … … what did you do?"

"There was nothing I could do, Mark came into the room with a big surprise on his face and his eyes just gobbling up the vision of me in my see-through gown and wrapped me in his arms. But over my shoulder he saw Alex standing at the head of the bed, looking red-faced and with a big erection tenting his trousers, which he had just finished zipping up in time. I said, ‘Mark, do you recall me mentioning my friend Alex? He is the manager of the hotel! We were just catching up on old times.' They shook hands and tried to make small talk. I said that I had to go finish dressing. I ran to the bathroom with my clothes with me. I couldn't imagine what would happen out in that room. I hurriedly put on some clothes and a little lipstick. I tried to calm myself."

"Alex left as soon as I came out. We exchanged a kiss on the cheek and the door closed behind him."

"As soon as the door closed, Mark and I jumped into each other's arms, our lips locked together. Without even breaking our kiss we walked to the bed together, his leg thrusting between mine and then we tore each other's clothes off. Mark kissed my nipples and thrust his hand between my legs immediately. Of course, he found me wet, and said something about it. I replied, whispering in his ear, ‘darling, I have been waiting so long for you, I got excited knowing you were coming near.'"

"As I said that, he shoved his cock into me and we had the best sex we had had so far. He was wild, thrusting and thrusting in and out of me. I had to hold on tight to his neck and wrap my legs tight around his waist as he fucked my to three orgasms. It was wonderful."

Mei Ling looked down at her hands, folded on the table as she finished the tale and the others all sat back in their chairs and stared at each other.

"Didn't Mark bring it up, .. .. after …. Afterwards?" Siaw Yen wanted to know.

"Yes, he brings it up often, even now. We both get very excited. Each time we fuck like crazy and each time, my telling of it includes a little more detail, Su Lee. That's why I suggest that you ask Niew, how he feels. He may .. well, he may just happen to find it, .. .. very, … very, … … thrilling and exciting."

The click of the tiles on the marble table continued.

"MahJong will seem dull today, girls," Chen Ni commented wryly.

"Look at the time!" Mei Ling stood up and stretched. "We've talked so long that I won't have time for Mah Jong, ladies. I'm sorry, but I promised to run an errand for Mark this afternoon. See you next time!"

--------------------------

Charley Ryan stood reading an ad:

Camp Permai Kuching

"Outdoor Training and Adventure Camp."

Royal Brunei flight 145 from Singapore had arrived a few minutes ahead of schedule and he waited patiently for his ride. He looked once again at his wristwatch and took another look around Kuching Airport. He hated being dependent upon someone to pick him up, and would have preferred finding his own way to his hotel. But Alex had insisted on picking him up.

Charley ambled around the lobby by the meeting place sign. He began noticing the Malaysian women all around him. They all looked beautiful to him, slim and elegant; short skirts and colorful light blouses. From behind his Singapore Duty Free Shop sunglasses, he watched a girl at the counter ahead of him; her bright red dress was slit to mid-thigh and the skirt cupped her round bottom beneath a slim waist. He would have been happy to gaze at her for hours, he thought.

"Mr. Ryan?" a male voice behind him brought him back to reality.

"Yes, that's me! Are you Pang?"

"Sorry that I was delayed, why don't you follow me this way. Got all your bags?"

He didn't offer to help by carrying one of them, and Charley had an immediate dislike for him. He didn't enjoy working with slick looking characters like this guy. He was too handsome, too sure of himself, too confident that he was personally the center of the Universe. But, this was the guy they had located. They said he was well connected in Sarawak and would help Ryan find a manufacturing plant location.

"You are staying in the Merdeka Palace Hotel. Not a bad place. I have booked a suite there too." he said smugly. "I haven't scheduled anything for tonight. I thought you might want some sleep? And then get started in the morning if that is OK."

Charley noticed he didn't stop for answers, but he didn't mind having the night off either.

They walked out into the bright sunlight and the heat and moist air felt like a wall to Ryan; more accustomed as he was to Northern USA climate that had about two months of warm weather each year.

"I never get used to this heat," Ryan grumbled. "It's like walking into a solid wall when you come out of that air conditioned terminal."

"An old friend is picking us up. I had to drop my car off at the garage, so she said she would pick me up. Actually, she is in Insurance, might be useful in answering questions for you. Wife of the guy you're meeting tomorrow, by the way. Name's Mei Ling, though I sometimes call her ‘chiok tam po.'"

His smile was almost a leer, and Charley wondered what was behind the un-businesslike reference.

"You call her .. .. what, again?"

"Chiok tam po! It means ‘came close.' We were friends before she married Mark." He laughed, but Charley still didn't understand. "Oh, explain later, here she is."

The Mercedes swung to the curb and Ryan saw her attractive legs first, stretching out from a short dress hiked high on very curvy thighs. Her legs looked golden in the sunlight spotlighting them through the windshield. Her hands pushed the dress down, blocking the quick flash of panties. Charley didn't miss it though.

"Hello, Alex!" she said warmly as the window rolled down. She popped the trunk lid and Ryan lugged the suitcases and tossed them in with a thud, then closed the lid. He declined the front seat and slipped into the back. Alex closed his door and sat in front with Mei Ling.

"Mei Ling, how good to see you! It has been a long time." Alex began, turning his full attention to the beautiful woman. "When did I see your lovely face last? Do you remember?"

Charlie felt like a third wheel sitting in the back seat while they exchanged banter. They only slipped into Chinese a few times.

"Oh, and this is Mr. Charles Ryan from America. We are helping him find a plant location here."

She turned in her seat with a radiant smile, red lipstick, pretty teeth. She tilted her sunglasses sexily downward with one hand, and beautiful dark brown eyes joined the smile to make her beautiful. Ryan was taken with her immediately and held out his hand. She shook it briefly, and then held it for a longer moment.

To Be Continued.

12