All Comments on 'Sarina 'n Steph's Lezzie Lick Slave'

by Belarus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Got to say this was a great story. Can't wait for next part. Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

dude.... this is amazing. good work. when are we going to see some sequelss?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

gotta love lesbian humiliation. especially well written stories like this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
carry on

carry on the good work can`t wait for the next instalment

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingalmost 3 years ago

Lezdom humiliation stories are great. Looking forward to more. If you continue this, may i make a suggestion? Take it slowly. Have them let her keep her daily routine. Sure she gets seriously dominated at night, but let her keep that hope that she can maintain her normal life during the day. Then slowly, SLOWLY encroach on it. A butt plug here, pantiless there, clit jewelry one day, nipple bands another. Small tasks followed by small tasks to engrain her submission and obedience. Have her get used to each new demand, then another, get used to it, and repeat. Slowly her independence erodes as she's doing slutty tasks here and there, rewarded for success, punished for failure (and sometimes just to remind her they can beat her at will). Exposing herself in small ways at first. An upskirt here, braless tanktop there. A faceless photo of a degrading position, a faceless video of a humiliating act, escalated as a growing catalog of her degrading submission is built. I'd love to see this haughty, beautiful girl, spoiled by how people usually treat her, stuggle to handle the string of humiliations along this journey. Really explore that. I look forward to seeing where you eventually decide to take her.

DomaldDomaldover 2 years ago

Ah, this seems to be the first chapter. The three stories should really be arranged in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous