Satisfying Cassie's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Receive," she said softly.

I opened the package and began to belt on the harness. I took the long, narrow shaft and rolled it over and between my breasts, coating it with Ben's cooled, thick cum. All the while, Cassie sat on the edge of the lounge chair, her fingers rapidly circling her clit. Every so often, she would slip two or three inside her slot and continue the circling motion. I set the dildo in the harness and tightened the straps.

Cassie turned and knelt on all fours upon the cushioned lounge, offering her swollen, dripping slot to me. I took the cum-coated dildo and toyed with her vaginal opening. I continued to penetrate her slot by no more than an inch, before backing out and rubbing her clit with the soft, jelly head. She writhed in anticipation, until one more time, when I just entered her slit, she backed into it with such force that it plunged into her completely.

Cassie leaned forward, and then pushed back repeatedly. I grasped her slender waist to steady myself against her powerful thrusts. She uttered soft grunts every time her little, round ass contacted my thighs, the dildo buried deep in her insisting slot. Reaching around her, I resumed the circular massage of her clit. My own level of desire was rising. I now wished that the dildo was double headed, so that it would plunge into me as well with each of her vigorous strokes. I could feel her moisture beginning to dampen my thighs, as she continued to pleasurably punish her cunt with my strapped on cock.

"I'm going to cum," she cried.

"Then I guess I arrived just in time," Jon laughed. We were so busy with each other that neither of us heard him come outside. "Please, continue," he said, "I was really enjoying the show." The sight of his livid erection was proof enough that he was truly enjoying it.

Cassie continued to masturbate and mewl softly as the orgasm built inside her, but it seemed to refuse to crash over her completely. "Shannon," she pleaded breathlessly, "Would you mind ...if ...Jon finished me off? Please."

Jon looked at me and I sensed some degree of worry. "Jon," I said, "Be a dear and help her out."

"It's OK with you?" he asked.

"Well, I do have one condition," I admitted. I whispered my intentions in Jon's ear. He turned to look at me, his eyes wide with surprise and wonder. With a sparkle in my emerald green eyes, I stared back at him, bit my lip impishly and shrugged.

A resigned smile formed on his ruggedly handsome face. "If those are the rules, then those are the rules," he laughed. "I always play by the rules, Shannon. Knock yourself out."

By now, Cassie was literally squirming on the padded lounge chair. Jon positioned himself behind her and lifted her lovely ass to his hard, thick cock. He slid her juicy slit along his shaft and coated himself with her juices. It took some effort to get her to stop squirming. She would have to relax a bit if she hoped to accommodate his massive cock into her tight, little cunt.

Patiently, he started to push himself into her. Small thrust after thrust, his cock inched his way fully into her wet slot. Cassie was now panting heavily. The pitch in her voice went up a notch as Jon began to pound himself into her with some authority.

"Ready when you are, Shannon," he grunted without breaking stride.

I kissed the back of his neck and lightly rubbed his broad shoulders. I grazed my fingernails down his strong back. Jon groaned only a little as I thrust my pelvis forward and my strap-on slid deep in his ass. It was still coated with Cassie's thick juice and, as such, I could thrust it in and out of his ass with relative ease. I mirrored Jon's thrusts into Cassie with thrusts of my own. Pleasure moans from both of them echoed in my ears.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Cassie cried at the top of her voice as an orgasm tore through her.

Jon did his best to comply and relentlessly drove his cock into her writhing body. I felt Jon's back stiffen and then his orgasm practically pulled my dildo out of the harness. I could now feel his pelvic muscles pulsing rhythmically. I felt each pulse radiate up the shaft of the dildo as he pumped Cassie full of cum. Each pulse rubbed the base against my swollen clit and an orgasm finally crashed over me.

Our climax built, hit its crescendo, and slowly lapsed. Cassie collapsed in a sweaty, cum dripping heap onto the lounge. I leaned into Jon's back and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned to face me, held me tight, and kissed me as he did that afternoon in the beach hut.

When we all finally caught our breath, we saw what a picture our little threesome must have made. Ben stood fully naked in the living room, behind the closed sliding glass door. He was staring out at us, a vacant smile plastered on his face. He was still absent mindedly stroking his flaccid cock, as cum slowly dripped down the glass door.

12