Satisfying Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Slowly, they rolled her over and did the same to her back, especially her tight little bum. Suzy eased her legs open as Ella ran her fingers along her crack, rubbing her bum, moving lower towards – but not quite reaching - her pussy.

Suzy rolled back over, her breathing harsh, her need for release urgent. Joe slipped his fingers inside her as Ella rubbed her clit. They sucked her nipples as Suzy writhed under their fingers, under their mouths. Her orgasm was explosive, tearing through her, unleashing all her pent up desires as they brought her to an amazing climax.

They held each other afterwards until Suzy began to relax. She looked up at them, at Joe.

"Fuck me," she almost begged him as she reached out for his cock and pulled him towards her.

Joe straddled his sister quickly, his heavy cock hanging down towards her pussy as he knelt over her. She stretched her legs around him, pulling him to her. The tip of his cock was hot against her as Ella reached between them and grabbed his cock, rubbing the thick, rubbery head across their sister's clit and pussy before guiding him inside Suzy.

"Fuck her hard," Ella told him, "Fuck your sister."

Joe looked at Suzy as he drove his thick cock into her, her hips moving to meet him. Ella moved to lie beside them, as Suzy pulled her head to her, urging her sister to suck on her big, firm breasts.

Joe could feel Suzy's hot pussy moulded around his cock as her climax built inside her, as he fucked her as hard as he could. His balls tightened as his cum began to rise again. He heard Suzy cry out as she came, as Ella sucked hard on her nipples. Joe watched his two sister's kiss as his cum poured into Suzy, as they all held each other.

They collapsed into a hot, tired pile, still holding each other tight, not sure of what to say. Later, Suzy reached for Joe, stroking his cock before sucking it into mouth, intent on making him hard again for their sister. It didn't take long, and then she watched them fuck, Ella on top of her brother, taking his cock easily. Suzy saw how they moved together, how natural they were together.

Suzy touched them as they fucked, each of them reaching out to her. Joe and Ella came together, their cries echoing around the room. Afterwards, when Joe's wet cock had slipped from Ella's pussy, they shared him, licking and sucking her juices and his cum from his strong cock. Then they kissed, sharing their tastes, before they slept.

************************************************

It was early when Suzy was woken up by the sun streaming through the half open curtains. She stretched and rubbed her eyes, wondering how she had managed to leave the curtains open. She rolled on to her side – and saw Ella naked beside her. The memories of last night came flooding back. Suzy slumped back in the bed, suddenly unsure, uncertain. Suddenly afraid of her feelings.

Even as she thought about the previous night, she felt that tingle in her nipples and pussy. She groaned to herself. What had she done? Then she remembered Joe, and could almost feel his cock inside her, his hands and mouth on her. Beside her, Ella stirred and stretched in her sleep, pushing the sheet away from herself, leaving her body naked to Suzy's gaze.

As she looked at Ella, Suzy knew that her mind was made up. However wrong last night might seem to some, it had felt right, so very right to her. Unable to resist any longer, Suzy spent just a few more seconds staring at the exquisite naked form next to her, and then reached out to her sister. As she touched Ella, she felt that familiar ache at the base of her tummy, the wetness already springing from her pussy.

Reaching across, she ran her hand softly over Ella's breasts, feeling their shape, their weight, her fingers dancing lightly across the firm flesh and onto the hard, puckered nipples. She rubbed Ella's nipple with her fingertip, feeling the hard nub of flesh move softly from side to side. Ella stirred, moaning in her sleep. Keeping her fingers on one nipple, Suzy dipped her head and sucked the other one gently into her mouth.

At first she just used her lips, clamping the ripe nipple between them, while sucking gently, learning as she went, her mouth, her hands responding to Ella's soft moans of pleasure. Then she used her tongue, swirling it across Ella's breast and nipple, rocking the hard button of flesh from side to side as she continued to suck. And then she used her teeth, nipping and nibbling on her gorgeous sister, listening to Ella's moans as they became louder, as she started to wake up.

Ella's hand moved to hold Suzy's head to her, her other hand on top of her sister's, pressing it down onto her breast. Moving more quickly, more confidently now, Suzy kissed her way down Ella's tanned body before settling between her long legs, tickling the soft inside of her thighs with her tongue. Ella eased her legs apart, conscious of Suzy's sigh as she looked down at her sister's pussy, at her pink wetness, at her clit already standing up and begging for attention.

Doing what to Ella what she knew she would like having done to her, Suzy sank her head down and licked along Ella's pussy, sucking her lips, tasting her juices. She clamped her mouth over her mound, sucking on her, her tongue flicking across her clit before burying itself inside Ella's sweet, tasty body. Reaching down, Ella held Suzy's head to her, pushing her hips upwards to grind her pussy against Suzy's hot and willing mouth.

Ella came quickly, crying out as her juices poured from her, as Suzy sucked on her, as her body tingled all over, her climax building in her pussy before flooding her body completely. Her body relaxed slowly as Suzy lapped at her pussy, licking and sucking her cum juices from her.

Suzy slid back up the bed, her face glistening with Ella's juices, and held her sister, kissing her, sharing her taste. Ella's tongue flicked across Suzy's lips and face, licking her own juices from her, until their tongues met and started to explore.

Ella pulled Suzy to her, holding her tight, savouring what they had found together, what she had wanted for so long. She kissed Suzy, her tongue ravaging her mouth, their breasts pressed together. She slipped her hand between them, her fingers teasing Suzy's clit before pushing inside her hot body. Suzy's cries were muffled by Ella's lips, by her tongue, as her fingers plunged into her wet body, her thumb rubbing across her naked mound as she finger fucked her.

Suzy rocked her body against the fingers inside her, clamping her thighs around them as her own orgasm built, slowly at first, but then in a rush as her pleasure exploded through her. Ella quickly pressed down hard on Suzy's clit, sensing she would love the exquisite pain and pleasure this gave her as her body flooded with her juices.

They held each other after that, talking quietly. Ella told Suzy that Joe was back in his own room, worn out.

"Our brother needs his sleep!" she told her sister knowingly, and again Suzy wondered how long Joe and Ella had been lovers.

Their kisses began again softly, gently, tenderly, but soon became more passionate as their tongues moved against each other lips and into their hungry mouths. They sucked on each other as their hands ran easily over each others bodies, over their breasts and nipples, over their firm asses and wet pussies.

Ella eased Suzy on to her back and leant over her, their mouths locked together as she ran her hands over her sister. Moving slowly, she broke their kiss – only then to start kissing her way down her sister's hot body. She ran her tongue and lips over the slopes of Suzy's firm breasts, sucking on her taut nipples, before moving lower to flick her tongue into her navel before moving onto her pussy.

She paused as she reached Suzy's pussy, gazing down at the sweet, naked mound in front of her. Suzy's clit looked firm and rubbery, her lips pink and swollen. The first flick of Ella's tongue across her sister's clit sent tremors of pleasure screaming through Suzy. Her moans filled the room as Ella teased her and then pleasured her, timing the flicks of her tongue and the sucking of her lips to perfection.

Suzy reached for Ella, wanting to do the same to her. Ella turned, and straddled her sister, lowering her dripping pussy towards her waiting mouth. They sucked and licked, kissed and nipped, at each other, the room echoing to their muffled cries of pleasure.

Ella's pussy tasted wonderful to Suzy as she sucked her sister's pussy lips and ran her tongue as deep inside her body as she could. Her own pussy, her whole body, was on fire as Ella used her agile tongue and nimble fingers to pleasure her sister. Suzy shut her eyes, savouring the taste, the feel of her sister, savouring the tingles crashing through her body.

And then, abruptly, Ella was gone. Suzy's eyes flew open, quickly focussing on Ella climbing off the bed. She saw the panicky look on Suzy's face.

"I've got something for us," she whispered, quickly kissing Suzy before dashing naked from the room.

She was back moments later, a black leather bag in her hand. Reaching inside the bag, Suzy watched open mouthed as Ella pulled out a double ended dildo. It was perhaps eighteen inches long, thick and straight, with cock heads at each end. Without saying a word, Ella settled down back on the bed facing her sister, and slipped her legs through Suzy's.

Ella moaned softly as she fed the thick plastic cock into her pussy. Suzy watched as Ella's pussy opened up, as her lips wrapped themselves around the thick shaft, as almost half the hard length of the cock disappeared inside her body. Suzy reached out and held the surprisingly warm cock, feeding it into her sister slowly, fucking her gently. After a few moments, Ella pushed her sister's hand away, and wriggled her ass closer to Suzy, the hard, straight cock sticking out of her body obscenely.

The scissored their legs together, moving their pussy's closer together as Ella fed the cock into her sister's waiting body. Suzy gasped as the huge head entered her, stretching her around the hard plastic. They both moved carefully, feeding the cock into Suzy, and then easing themselves towards each other until the dildo had disappeared completely, until their pussies were pressed hard against each other.

They moved gently, fucking each other as they reached out for their own clits, intensifying the pleasure running thorough them both. Suzy watched her sister as she came, loving the sight of Ella with her head thrown back, her eyes closed, the flush running up her heaving chest as she pressed down hard on her clit, as the fucking she was getting from her sister sent shock waves of pleasure tearing through her body.

Suzy came as well, screaming out her pleasure to her sister as her body was wracked by the pain and pleasure of her orgasm. As they relaxed, they hurriedly pulled the cock from their bodies, wanting, needing, to hold each other. They kissed, easing each other down from their amazing high.

Once they had got their breath back, Suzy leant over and grabbed the bag off the floor where Ella had dropped it. Suzy thought that she and Jack had a nice collection of toys, but what she found in the bag left her almost speechless. She pulled out another double ended cock, this one a sort of wide "V" shape. She held it up to Ella.

"Now that is fun," Ella told her, grabbing her sister, wanting, needing, more.

Ella fell backwards on to the bed, pulling Suzy on top of her. Suzy straddled her sister, the new toy forgotten for a moment. Her knees were each side of Ella, her hard nipples pressing into Ella's firm, warm breasts. They kissed softly, their tongues caressing each other before slipping into the other's hungry mouth.

Ella reached down to run her hands over Suzy's bum, pulling her to her, their pussy's grinding against each other. They sighed softly as they kissed, more juices springing from them as their bodies moulded together.

As they kissed, their movements became more urgent, more passionate, both of them wanting more. Ella reached for the toy, and eased it between them. Suzy letting her younger sister take the lead as she guided the two ends of the cock into their pussies. She gasped as once again her pussy was filled, as they were both filled with cock before pressing their bodies tight together, before they ground their mounds against each other.

They fucked each other like this before Suzy pulled away, dragging the cock out of her. She turned quickly, and clamped her mouth over Ella's clit while fucking her sister with the end of the cock that was still inside her. Ella reached up and grabbed Suzy's ass, pulling her hard to her face so that she could lick and suck at her sister.

At first, Suzy assumed it was Ella's finger slipping into her pussy, but it felt different – longer, thicker. Then she realised that Ella's hands where still holding her ass. She sighed as she looked up and saw Joe beside them, his other hand on his cock, stroking along his hard length. She gasped as he pulled his foreskin back along the thick, curved length of his cock to reveal the red, bulbous head already dripping with pre cum.

Ella watched as Joe pulled his finger out of Suzy, and moved to stand behind her. She reached up to stroke his hard, long cock. He moaned out loud as his twin sister wanked him gently, her mouth still on Suzy's pussy. She pulled his cock towards Suzy, guiding him into her, watching as Joe stretched their sister's pussy, as it disappeared slowly, just the head at first, and then the whole length of him.

Suzy cried out as she felt Joe's cock enter her, as he filled her, her pussy throbbing around him. She felt Ella's mouth sucking on her clit, her mouth still hungry to taste her. Joe slid his cock in and out of her, the first long, slow strokes being replaced by a faster, more urgent rhythm as their mutual pleasure, their need, built. Ella felt Suzy plunge the plastic cock into her in time to the Joe's thrusts, her wetness pouring onto her thighs.

They all cried out as their climaxes built. Joe roared as he drove into Suzy one last time, before holding his cock deep inside her. She felt it jerking as his balls emptied his cum into her. Ella reached up, lapping at his heavy balls, sucking them. Suzy screamed as she felt his hot cum take her over the edge, her fingers replacing the plastic cock inside Ella, driving deep into her as she cried out her pleasure as well.

Joe pulled out of Suzy, and slumped on the bed beside them. Suzy rolled off Ella, and snuggled up to Joe as Ella did the same, but on the other side of him. Joe leant over and kissed in sisters in turn, enjoying the taste of them. Ella and Suzy both reached for Joe's heavy cock, still semi erect between against his strong thighs, still from Suzy's juices. Joe continued to hold them as they slept, worn out from their early morning exertions.

************************************************

It must have been mid morning when Suzy eventually woke up again. She was lying on her side, Joe tight behind her, his cock nestling between her firm cheeks. She eased over on to her back and stretched. Joe watched her, taking in the sight of her stretching deliciously, of her naked body. Suzy smiled up at him. Ella was nowhere to be seen.

They talked quietly, and at last Suzy found out about Ella and Joe, how they had become lovers. It had all started five years ago, on the night of their eighteenth birthday party. They had confided in each other before the party that they were both virgins, and determined to get laid. Suzy remembered little about the party – except that everyone had been very drunk by the end of it.

After the party, Joe and Ella had still not got laid.

"Oh well," Ella had joked, "We've always got each other."

Only then had she seen the look in her brother's eyes – and the bulge in his jeans. By the end of that day, they were lovers.

As Joe finished, Ella came back into the bedroom. They both looked across at her, drinking in the sight of her dressed in a tee shirt and a tiny pair of knickers. Ella looked at Joe, smiling as she saw straight away the effect she was having on him, as she imagined the effect she was having on her sister.

Suzy and Joe watched as Ella pulled the tee shirt slowly over her head, her breasts bouncing gently as they were freed. They watched as she ran her hand down her front, over her breasts, over her belly. She pulled her knickers to one side, and rubbed her fingers across her pubic mound, cupping her sex. She rubbed her clit, using just her fingertip to softly roll her nub of flesh from side to side.

Her breathing was starting to sound harsh already. She threw her head back, her fingers now deeper between her lips. As they watched, she pushed first one, and then two, fingers inside herself. She fucked herself quickly, her other hand twisting and squeezing her nipples, her breasts flushed.

Joe glanced across at Suzy. She was watching intently, her fingers already inside her own pussy, copying Ella, fucking herself with her fingers. Joe looked from one gorgeous sister to the other, reaching for his cock, wanking it quickly.

Now they all watched each other. Ella's hand left her breast, and joined her other hand at her pussy. She rubbed her clit hard, with a circular motion, rubbing in time to the fingers fucking into her pussy. Suzy was crying out as her actions speeded up, as she copied Ella. Joe wanked his cock harder, his balls now banging against himself as he pumped faster and faster, groans and moans escaping all their lips.

Suzy came first, her head thrown back. Ella was next, her mouth open as her cries filled the room. And then Joe came, arcs of cum shooting out of his cock, splattering onto the bed.

Ella collapsed backwards onto the bed. Joe moved quickly across to her and planted his mouth on her pussy, sucking her juices from her. He sensed – and then felt - Suzy beside him, lying on her side to suck his softening cock into her mouth. Ella pushed him to one side and wriggled around to suck on Suzy. They moved carefully to complete their triangle, sucking and licking at each other. They swapped around, the girls tasting each other, savouring each other.

Ella and Suzy moved easily into a 69, both moaning into the other's pussy as they licked and sucked. Suzy was on top, her firm ass in the air, her breasts pressing down on Ella. Joe's cock reacted immediately as he watched them, sharing their pleasure. He moved to lie beside them, letting them make room so that he could suck on Ella's nipple, drawing her breast into his mouth. He moved around and shared Ella's pussy with Suzy, tasting her again, watching the juices running down to her bum, watching as Suzy used her hands and fingers and mouth on her.

He watched as Ella rolled Suzy over so that she was on top, so that it was her pouting pussy that Joe was staring at. Unable to resist, Joe moved behind Ella, holding his erection, guiding it into her hot pussy. He slid past Suzy, feeling her tongue on him as he moved. He pushed deep into Ella, and held himself there. Suzy licked at his balls, sucking them. He started to pump into Ella slowly, keeping pace with Suzy's tongue as it ran along his cock, over his balls, onto Ella's sweet pussy.

The room was full of the unmistakeable sounds of sex. They were all crying out as their pleasure intensified, as they fed off each other. Once again they all came, this time separately – Suzy first as Ella's mouth worked on her, then Ella as Joe's cock plunged into her over and over again, and then Joe as he felt one sister sucking his balls while the other used her hot pussy to milk his cum from him.

They all collapsed in a wet, exhausted heap, satisfied for now.

************************************************ Joe dozed beside them as Ella and Suzy talked quietly, their hands straying onto each others bodies. Ella told Suzy about her and Joe, about the first time, about the guilt that followed. She explained about how good it felt to them, how natural. Suzy understood exactly what she meant.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers