Saturday Job with a Difference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy completed the smoothing of his legs and I handed him the clothes he had to wear for lunch. His cock was now almost bursting, clearly more aroused than he thought he ought to be at the prospect of wearing this clothing. My nipples were hardening and my pussy twitching at the thought of seeing him in this very feminine kit, and my juices were flowing freely into my already sodden knickers as Cal started with the suspender belt. With the straps hanging ready I handed him the first stocking. Rolling it slowly up his right leg, the soft, shiny lycra and nylon hugged his toned flesh. I knew that with the smooth skin the sensation this brought was electric, and I smiled at the thought of what he was experiencing. I could see his cock starting to leak a little pre-cum as he reached the top of his thigh and clipped the stocking into place on his inner thigh, close to his balls. I was trying to be restrained and in control, but I really wanted to sink onto his cock, standing proud and clearly demonstrating how much it was exciting him. He was almost oblivious to the other items until I intervened and told Lucy, "Now, whilst Cal finishes you should go and get ready. Sheath dress, hold-ups, boots and butterfly. Go."

Lucy left and I encouraged Cal to continue. I handed him the camisole top, which he slid over his head and settled it into place, looking a little unusual on his more broad shoulders and flat chest. The garment is very feminine and the silk slid over his flesh, causing him to shiver slightly. I reached forward and teased his nipple through the silk and was pleased as he gasped at the electric sensation. I then handed him the latex knickers and watched as he stood shakily on each leg to slip them on. He seemed to be enjoying the sensation as he moved them up over his stockings but settling their tight confines around his raging erection looked like it was almost too much. He had difficulty getting the purple head of his cock inside, but with some careful handling managed to pull the shiny fabric over the end. I handed him his own trousers and suggested he put them, and his shirt, on before he tried the boots as these would be interesting to wear for the first time. As he did this Lucy returned to the room... and he stopped and stared in disbelief at what I expected her to go out in.

I had instructed her to select the sheath dress and she had obeyed. Lucy was wearing a black dress that was so clingy, so sheer that it showed off every curve of her lithe young body. Her nipples and areola were clearly aroused, visible and erect. The outline of her stocking tops were showing, clearly indicating this was all the clothing she had on - there were no other lines. The hem of her dress ended midway between thigh and knee, so a careful movement was needed. To cap the outfit she wore high heeled leather boots, shiny and black and at least 4" of heel to make her slim frame seem ever more lissom. I knew this would be tempting Cal even more and his cock would be straining inside its latex confines so I instructed him again to put his boots on. I noticed he zipped each boot up carefully, not wanting to catch his stocking and I smiled at the feminine touch he had already gained. He stood up and allowed his trousers to fall back into place, and he seemed relieved to see that whilst they were clearly visible, they could pass for cowboy boots at a pinch. I was so aroused I was leaking again, my pussy lips getting more engorged as the day wore on.

However I had the easy bit. I picked up the small control that Lucy had left and turned it on, knowing the butterfly would be in the correct position for maximum stimulation of Lucy's intimate parts. The butterfly was strapped around Lucy's waist and held in place by thin, clear rubber straps over her bare mound, focussing right on her clit. The remote controlled the vibrating speed and intensity of it, and was already clearly causing Lucy some pleasure as she moaned and closed her eyes when I hit the button.

However I had other ideas for Lucy. "Remember your first task? Good. Bend over that chair," I said sharply, pointing to the rather upright dining chair in the middle of the room. To her credit Lucy did exactly as she was told and held on to the arms, her head hung down in an act of submission. I quickly stepped across and tied Lucy's wrists to the arms of the chair, then lifted the hem of her dress. Sliding the fabric delicately over the perfect globes of Lucy's ass the move revealed them in their firm, round glory. The thin straps of clear rubber holding the butterfly in place were just visible as I reached for a plastic ruler and handed it to Cal.

"Twenty five was the magic number, make sure you cover all her cheeks and please, don't think you can take it easy. If you do I might just have to punish you in the same way."

I saw Cal swallow nervously as he stepped forward, shaky on his newly acquired heeled boots. He flexed the ruler in his hands then brought it down hard on Lucy's left cheek. She gave a sharp intake of breath before settling back into the quiet pose. A bright red stripe was starting to from where the ruler had made contact, but before it had time to fully form Cal swished it down again, hitting the other cheek and starting that same red mark. This was just perfect so I nodded in approval, his first strokes had clearly been hard enough for him to be allowed to continue. I continued to get more and more aroused, and was sure Cal would be as he was getting so many new sensations coming one after another on the same day. Watching him stood over the upturned bare ass of a submissive 19 year old, spanking her perfect cheeks with a plastic ruler, dressed in stockings and heeled boots and under my control was almost too much for me, so I don't know how he was managing to hold on! My nipples were hardened points inside my bra and my underwear was sodden. I could feel the juices start to slip past the silk of my panties and dampen the tops of my thighs. I might have to do something about this before we eat, but for now I decided I would just enjoy the sensations, knowing the two under my control knew nothing of my arousal.

Cal completed the full twenty-five blows, sharing them around the whole of Lucy's two cheeks, which were turning a deep shade of red across their whole area. She had begun to pant and breathe heavily towards the end, and was fidgeting and fighting to keep control. I had turned up the butterfly a little and the combination of the sound spanking and the vibrations on her clit were almost too much for Lucy. Before she had time to reach her first orgasm of the day I released her from the chair and announced it was time to set off for Lucy's favourite eating place.

But I needed to prevent Lucy's fine sheath dress from showing the damp patches she would undoubtedly get when sat down for lunch. I knew she was aroused, the beating she had just taken was only the start but even those strokes on her taut cheeks would have started her juices flowing. I knew she also got aroused, if a little nervous, at the prospect of the more public humiliation or exhibition that may happen as we go for lunch.

I spoke sharply as we got into the car. "Lucy, lift the back of your dress whenever you sit down, we don't want to stain the dress now, do we."

Lucy climbed in to the rear seat next to Cal and as she sat down she slid her dress up so that her glowing, well spanked cheeks were briefly on view for him before coming into direct contact with the car seats. Lucy had a look of pain and pleasure on her face as the recently tortured flesh touched the seat, and she struggled to find a comfortable way of sitting. I couldn't resist just tweaking the control as Lucy sat down as she jerked and gasped before composing herself again. I was absolutely dripping now, and worried about the stains on my own clothing. The thought of the two 'slaves' in the back was highly erotic. I have had Lucy in these positions before but not Cal. The thought of his cock straining against the confines of its latex prison as he sat beside Lucy was tantalising. He would be experiencing the pull of the suspenders and the slinky feelings it gives as the stockings moved, one of my favourite sensations. Before I could get any more aroused I set off and the rest of the journey was uneventful. We arrived after about 30 minutes, the conversation was on anything except what the day was about and for all the world as if this was a normal lunch.

As we entered I could see it was quiet and everyone was going about their ordinary business, fortunately not looking too closely at the sexy young woman beside me. As Lucy had left the car I could see the damp patch clearly visible on the seat where her juices had been freely flowing. The butterfly was doing its work, and Lucy must have been very close to cumming, but she was walking as if nothing was amiss. She did attract some interested glances, interestingly mainly from one of the waitresses as another led us to our table away in a corner. Lucy was clearly aroused and her nipples were very prominent against the fabric of her immensely sexy dress and she raised her eyebrows when she caught sight of the waitress coming towards our table. I recognised her from our last visit and leaned in to Cal, whispering, "Witness to the Meg Ryan moment!"

We seated ourselves without any further comment (though with Lucy again discreetly sliding up the rear of her dress to enable her bare cheeks to hit the leather of the seat) and the waitress, who's name badge said Lisa, took our orders for drinks without really making eye contact and left.

I seated them at the back of the table, facing the restaurant but with their lower halves hidden from view by the table and tablecloth. I sat facing them, smiled and asked them how they were feeling. Cal went first and confessed he was more aroused than he could ever remember and wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off his orgasm. Although the journey and walk in here had been uneventful, and he said his cock had reduced in size somewhat, it didn't take much to get him going again. The walk in his high-heeled boots, stockings tugging either side of his latex covered cock had certainly done that.

Lucy smiled and said she was having a great time and was enjoying being submissive with someone else, knowing they were both in for some tasks later. Cal smiled and asked me how I was feeling and wasn't I jealous of the two them having all the new and quite outrageously sexy sensations?

I thought carefully for a moment before replying, "Not really, I have enjoyed watching you cope with all the new things I ask of you both, and you were particularly good with your tongue earlier so my juices are running freely still. I am feeling just nicely aroused, the ability to control you both just gets me going and I will be using you both to your full potential to give me my reward when we get back, don't you worry." Without skipping a beat I hardened up my tone slightly and went on, "Now, Cal, please let me know just how wet Lucy is."

Cal started at the very quick change of emphasis, but then leant across to Lucy. She smiled nervously at him but immediately parted her legs to give him access. I sighed as I watched him slide her dress up slightly and tease his fingers lightly over her stocking tops before easing a finger towards her cunt. It slid in almost too easily, eliciting a deeper sigh from Lucy as his finger sank all the way to the knuckle. I could see him working his finger easily around so I guessed her tunnel was full of her juices, running and slick against the soft flesh. Cal looked over at me just as Lisa was starting to return to our table. He slipped his finger very reluctantly out of Lucy's hot and dripping tunnel, sat up and confirmed my suspicions.

"As wet and dripping a pussy as you would want," he smiled.

"Good, though you haven't known mine for a while. Now, lick your finger clean. No wait, Lucy - clean Cal's finger for him." As Lisa approached she must have thought it strange as Lucy took Cal's middle finger into her mouth and used her tongue to lick all her own juices from him. My pussy was dripping again as Lucy slid her mouth off Cal's finger and sat up again. Lisa looked at us as she set our soft drinks down and took the food orders. I had made it clear they were not to eat too much, especially Lucy, so light meals were settled on and Lisa departed.

I immediately asked Cal, "How close do you think we can bring Lucy without her being allowed the relief she craves? Please Cal, start work again and I will adjust the speed of her butterfly to perfection."

Lucy started slightly and groaned as the butterfly leapt into further action, and she was already squirming slightly before Cal again lifted the hem of her slinky dress. This time he went straight for his goal, and I leant over the table to watch. He teased her cunt lips with two fingers before easing them both between her now soaking wet labia and into what I knew would be the warm, tight hole beyond. He slid his fingers in deeper and rotated them, almost forgetting where he was as he tried to get as far in as he could. Lucy groaned as between us we aroused her to perfection. Her juices were running freely now, no doubt pooling on he seat between her slightly spread thighs. I could see she was getting close again, her breath getting short and her face becoming flushed so I turned down the butterfly, and motioned Cal to slide his fingers out of her dripping lips and sit up again. My own breathing was becoming more laboured and I felt flushed as the two 'slaves' opposite me tortured each other at my behest. As well as my own sopping wet pussy my nipples were now almost painfully hard, pressed into the rubber peephole bra I had deliberately chosen for the day, but which my two companions knew nothing of!

Lucy tried to look composed but he was aching for relief, and this was torment. Again I made her lick Cal's fingers clean. I wanted to torment them both, and knowing his straining cock was confined to the tight latex knickers I made him wear was part of that. As Lucy completed a seductive job on his fingers, trying her best to arouse him further with her style of licking and sucking, Lisa approached again. Lucy's dress was still a little way up her thighs and I could see Lisa's eyes take in the bare flesh as she set the light meals down. She said nothing but looked strangely at Lucy and Cal, and eventually at me before departing, and I sensed an interest we might yet explore.

I allowed Lucy and Cal to eat in peace, though there was little enough for them to get through as I hadn't allowed them much. I rather enjoyed my lunch, playing occasionally with the control of the butterfly so that Lucy sometimes caught her breath as the vibrations suddenly rose in intensity. As we finished I asked Cal to allow Lucy one last taste of her own honey. I watched again as he leant over and dipped two fingers straight into her dripping love channel. I was sure he would be able to feel the gentle vibrations as he sank a third finger into her waiting folds and tried to hook around to her g-spot. Lucy almost lifted herself from the seat as her orgasm approached but I spotted this and touched Cal's arm. I ordered him to slide his soaking fingers out of Lucy's cunt and into her mouth. We were so preoccupied with the moment as Lucy slurped her own freely running juices from his fingers that we only noticed Lisa when she made a small exclamation. I quickly stood up and stepped in front of the table as Lucy stopped her ferocious licking and smoothed her dress as far down her thighs as she could.

The meal seemed to be quickly concluded and we saw no more of Lisa at the table. However when I went over to the till with her I sent the other two out to wait by the car. My conversation with Lisa was interesting. She had seen a little of what was going on and blushed furiously when I asked her about this. Did she find it exciting at all I wondered? Her blushing continued as she confessed that she had, and she wondered what was going on. She almost dropped my credit card when I told her what the others were wearing, especially Cal, and she shook as she picked the card up for me. I sensed an opening and asked quietly if she would be interested in joining at all? Her brief nod, with even more blushing, indicated that she would. I left some details and an instruction when to call me before walking out to join Cal and Lucy, my clit aching for relief above my sopping pussy.

We made the return journey in pleasant conversation though I could see that both Lucy and Cal were desperate to know what had happened with Lisa. I gave away nothing but said we might well reap the rewards at a later date. Immediately as we passed through the door to the house I turned to Lucy and said "Room, strip, wear only what's there and fetch the items from the kitchen on your way back to the lounge."

I led Cal to the lounge and instructed him to remove his outer clothing, which he did. His throbbing penis had only slightly subsided on the journey home but on hearing the instructions and removing his clothes it was struggling to get out of the confines of its latex prison. I ordered him to bend over the back of the chair and said, "Not quick enough earlier, 5 of the best."

Before he had chance to respond I struck the first blow on his upturned cheeks. He started forward but again before he could do anything else I laid the remaining four blows on his rubber clad cheeks. I was dripping inside my underwear again, knowing they would be ruined by now but not caring. My nipples were now hurting as they strained through the tight rubber of my bra and rubbed against my blouse. I could see Cal was absolutely rock hard though he didn't seem to know why. As he stood up Lucy reappeared, looking somewhat concerned at what was to come.

Lucy was wearing tight PVC shorts and a tight PVC bustier. Carrying ankle boots to complete the outfit, which didn't show off her body to the best but she knew why it had been chosen. In her other hand was a tray with a number of foodstuffs which she and I knew were going to be stuffed in places she really didn't want them in. I opened Lucy's bustier until her nipples were showing. Reaching to the tray I scooped up a handful of custard and filled the bustier, coating Lucy's exposed flesh and really enjoying the sensations of slippery food on her firm breasts and nipples. I shoved two or three of these in to her cleavage before I slid the zip back up, the custard sliding around in the tight confines of the PVC garment. God this was erotic!

I slid the zip and then the shorts down a little, exposing Lucy's gorgeous hairless mound, noticing her ripe engorged cunt lips. I handed Cal a peeled banana. Needing no further encouragement he reached and slid the whole of the curved fruit into her waiting cunt. Although it was still slightly showing I knew the shorts would hold it in place. I used custard mixture again and filled the shorts with three handfuls of the stuff before motioning Lucy to pull them into place. I couldn't believe how sexy it was seeing the bare flesh, covered in food disappear into the tight shorts, and the fruit clearly being pushed further into her waiting cunt. I could have cum there and then but I had one more item to deal with. I drew out a pair of black hold-ups from my bag. Rolling the first ready for Lucy I filled the foot of the stocking with a mixture of runny jelly and cream before forcing it over Lucy's naked foot and up her right thigh. Lucy was wriggling throughout all this and suddenly cried out as the stocking reached her thigh, a small orgasm washing over her with the sensations she really didn't want but which were being forced on her. I repeated the move with the remaining stocking before asking Lucy to replace her ankle boots. Lucy shot me a pleading look but I was not going to give her any respite, particularly after a small, but noticeable and not permitted orgasm. I could see her toes sliding around in the fine nylon of the stocking, covered in a slippy mixture, and disappearing into her tight ankle boots. Once this was complete she stood up. I sent her off to walk around the lounge and pick things up, knowing that every movement made the food slip around inside the tight clothing, very little of it leaking out. You really wouldn't know Lucy was covered, sticky and ready for action. I looked at Cal and could see he was enjoying it, almost forgetting his own predicament.