Saturday Job with a Difference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, Lucy, he is yours to bring to orgasm as we discussed - dress him how you want but he must cum onto his own face before you can get out of your own clothes and reach your own peak." As I said this I looked across at Cal and could see he was confused, not knowing whether to be happy or concerned. I stroked the front of his bulging latex knickers and decided his very hard member told its own story. I sent him upstairs to change into whatever else Lucy had left him in the spare room, and turned to Lucy. I was so close to my own climax, the sensations gained watching these two perform were fantastic, but I had to wait, it would be all the better for doing so.

Cal told me later what went through his mind when he went upstairs and saw what Lucy had laid out for him.

"Oh God, I can never get in that," was his first thought. Lucy had left him nothing but very sexy, indeed almost fetish clothing and none of it was male. He explained how he only slowly started to remove his outer clothing and expose his current undergarments. Looking down at his bulging latex knickers, stockinged legs and heeled boots he started to realise that what was in front of him was the natural next step... if anything like this was natural. He removed the silk camisole top, suspender belt and stockings, boots and finally freed his throbbing prick from its rubber prison. He heard my reminder from below warning him that too long would warrant punishment, so he slipped the hold up stockings on his shaven legs, marvelling again at the tingling feeling of the nylon against his smooth flesh. Next he donned the knickers, if you could call them that. The rubber straps that made up the garment shone, though he had to work out how to slide them on. As I witnessed later two straps of black rubber went from wide on the front of a waist band, dipped and framed his balls and joined together as it slipped up the gap between his ass cheeks to the waist band again. His throbbing member was then framed by straps of black rubber, but he still had two more items. He said he found the PVC top tight, clinging as it did as he slipped it over his head and on to his upper body. The tight shiny black fabric hugged his arms, going all the way up to up to his throat and down to just below his ribcage. Only his nipples would show through, and he said he realised this would be where Lucy's must normally be clearly displayed for me. The slight give in the fabric suggested to him that he didn't quite fill it as much as the normal wearer of the garment (and he was right, its one of my favourite items for Lucy to wear for punishments!). Finally came the skirt, not his first attempt at wearing one but he hadn't seen one quite like this one.

He slid it up and over his nylon sheathed legs, and he said he groaned at the wonderful feelings of the fabric moving against the shiny nylon of his hold-ups, his legs feeling almost silky. The skirt was short, tight and red, latex and shiny and made him as horny as hell. The bulge of his erection was clearly visible against the tight red fabric of the skirt. He slipped on his boots, even though Lucy hadn't asked him to, and staggered down the stairs.

I could see he had no idea how long he had been but realised he was in trouble when he took in the looks of Lucy and I. Lucy was still twitchy, moving as the slid around her flesh and the banana continued its work. She clearly wanted her own release and his delay had delayed hers. "Can I punish him after we both cum please Fen?"

I nodded in agreement and Lucy immediately instructed Cal to lie on the floor. We had been preparing for this whilst Cal was upstairs and Lucy quickly spread his hands out wide above his head and tied them into place.

"Just to stop you moving too far," grinned Lucy, who started to work his heeled boots off, and slowly but lightly touched her way up Cal's right thigh. I watched as Lucy used the light touch of her fingers on the nylon of his stockings to exquisite perfection, almost sending him over the top. My warning look soon stopped him in his tracks, and Lucy started again. This time working from his left ankle and lightly touching her way to the hem of the tight skirt, circling around and teasing the sensitive flesh of his inner thighs. I was so aroused and into watching this that I was almost forgetting that I was still in charge. I was slightly startled when Lucy stopped her slow glide towards his cock and took hold of both his ankles, pulling them apart and pushing them back up and over his head. I realised what she was up to and took hold of one very nicely shaped, nylon covered ankle whilst Lucy took the other. Between us we bent Cal almost double, securing his ankles up by his wrists, leaving his knees almost around his ears. He looked very vulnerable as Lucy started to tease his exposed cheeks, and I could see inside the confines of his skirt his sexy cock was hard and erect, just waiting to explode.

His tight rubber skirt offered little protection as Lucy's fingers worked their way under the hem and over his taut cheeks. Slowly she exposed his rear hole, and I watched as she began a gentle circling with a small finger. Lucy reached for the bottle next to her and let a cool liquid slide down his crack, all the way from his very exposed balls. Rubbing gently around his anus she slowly ease the tip of her finger inside. I watched transfixed, there was no resistance initially until she started to probe further. All the time her other hand was circling on the tight nylon of his stocking clad thigh, and I realised I was doing the same. I had unconsciously hitched my skirt up and was mimicking Lucy's movements on the inside of my own thigh, close to my already slippery, hot vagina.

I could not believe the spectacle. Cal was rigid inside the confines of the skirt, as Lucy's finger was now lodged all the way in his virgin ass. I wondered if it felt odd to be so full, but for Lucy this was only the start it seemed. She suddenly removed her finger and looked at me, smiling as she caught me toying with myself but then nodding to the side. I realised with a smile what she was wanting and passed it to her, making sure Cal could not see from his prone position. Lucy placed the hard tip at his rear entrance and slowly pushed it in. It got wider as it entered and Cal breathed in quickly as he realised what it was - one of Lucy's butt plugs. I watched as it disappeared into the tight hole, stretching the flesh as the widest part got further in. I had slipped my hand further up my thighs now and eased one finger inside my sopping wet panties and lodged it into my waiting wet hole. I felt the walls of my vagina ripple as I rotated my one finger around a little, I was feeling so horny as the scene unfolded. As I watched Cal almost cry out as the widest part stretched his oiled hole but suddenly the last bit slipped and it lodged itself well and truly in his ass. Lucy gave it a little twist and he groaned, his rock hard cock only inches from his face and twitching at the prospect of its release.

Lucy smiled and took hold of the tip of his throbbing cock. Her oily hand slid slowly down its length, seemingly savouring its warm fleshy feel and pointing the end directly at his face from above the rubber skirt. I could see he was almost cumming now, breathing hard as Lucy slid her fingers around the base of his shaft and back up. I too was getting close as I had inserted a second digit into my vagina, shoving them both in and out hard and fast as I watched Lucy bring Cal to his peak.

Teasing him now, lightly touching then gripping hard she worked the solid flesh more and more firmly. I watched, unwilling to do anything as she brought him slowly, but inexorably, closer to his orgasm. The tip of his cock was starting to twitch just a few inches above him when Lucy's hand reached to his ass and tweaked the butt plug. That was it, I am sure I could see his balls swell and the pulsing of his orgasm start. Lucy seemed to grip the base of his prick to hold the first spurt back before pointing his cock directly at his lips saying "open" very quietly. Even as the first enormous pulse of release was washing over him Cal opened his lips, jets of his own cum hitting his cheeks, lips and tongue. Lucy pumped for all she was worth, and he strained against his bonds as the most intense orgasm of his life washed through him. He was oblivious to where the cum was going, so Lucy moved his spurting cock to hit all of his face. Watching it made me even hornier, the sight was unbelievably kinky. Cal was now tasting his own cum for the first time, as Lucy gently shut his mouth and made him swallow what he had caught. He was drained, covered in his own cum and wearing the most kinky clothes but I was not finished.

I reluctantly stopped my playing and told Lucy to untie him, which she did, releasing his legs first to allow him to lie flat and then eventually sit up. His cum slid down the PVC top he was wearing and onto his rubber skirt. His cock was shrinking now underneath that skirt, even though he was still wearing the stockings and boots that had aroused him and me so surprisingly. I reached for Lucy and with one easy movement opened her tight top, revealing her firm, round breasts covered in the cream that had been inside the clothes earlier.

"Lick them clean," I ordered Cal. Cal knelt up and set to work, sliding his tongue around Lucy's perfect globes of flesh, teasing the nipples as he sucked and licked the sweet mixture from the hard pointed nipples and firm, round breasts. Before he could get too far into this I decided Lucy's breasts were clean enough, and moved him firmly away and pointed him at his next target - Lucy's PVC shorts.

Cal knelt down as best he could, his tight rubber skirt riding high and exposing his stocking tops. He undid the zip on the shiny PVC shorts and easily slid them down Lucy's thighs, exposing the smooth but creamy covered flesh beneath. I asked Lucy to step out of her shorts before Cal was allowed to nuzzle around her fantastic, pert buttocks. I watched as his tongue slipped over her sticky flesh, tasting the cream and custard as he slurped it up. He slid his tongue between her cheeks and teased her hidden ring, drawing a groan from Lucy as she fought to reach her orgasm. Oh god, this was so erotic, I just wanted his tongue parting my cheeks but I had to remain in control. I moved him on and finally he spread her legs slightly and we saw that the banana, inserted carefully by Cal earlier was now showing, the shorts that were keeping it in having gone.

I licked my lips as I watched Cal slip his tongue over the exposed nub of her clitoris, biting gently as he passed by before taking careful hold of the end of the fruit protruding from between wet and sticky cunt lips. I could tell Lucy was very aroused as he tugged gently on the banana to start its progress out of her shiny fleshy folds, being careful not to break the fruit off on its way. Lucy was breathing hard as he finally got the fruit to slip from between her labia and stood up. The banana was coated in a creamy white liquid, a mix of Lucy's juices and the cream that I had filled her tight PVC shorts with before zipping them tightly into place. Watching Cal was amazingly erotic as he bit a piece off. Lucy remained still, knowing she was about to complete her final forfeit and knowing Cal had to pay for his delayed appearance earlier.

Whilst Cal continued to eat at Lucy, oblivious of what I was doing I realised I needed to prepare for Lucy's final punishment. Watching them carefully I reached under my skirt and peeled off my soaking wet knickers. I found the harness I had got out earlier and slid it up my thighs, the leather catching slightly on my stockings and tugging the nylon over my legs. Once on I reached for the double ended cock that I was going to use, I eased the shorter end into my waiting pussy and almost gave the game away, so fantastic was the sensation of at last having something inside me. I knew Cal would be finished soon and I quickly got the fake cock into place, snapped shut the harness and let my skirt fall back down. The bulge was a little obvious, and my breathing had picked up, but sensation was glorious. The fat, rubber phallus was grooving me nicely as I decided I had to end Cal and Lucy's pleasure.

I coughed and watched as Cal came out of his reverie, realising I had still to instruct the two of them in the completion of the days tasks and to get my own climax. Both Cal and I had been staring at the amazingly erotic sight of Lucy, her perfect firm breasts standing proud and shiny from within a PVC bustier and her clean shaven mound and lips exposed for us both to see, still wearing her stockings and high heeled ankle boots, still with the slippery, silky feel of food between her stockinged toes and waiting to be taken as her final task. They both looked at me as I coughed and their reaction was fantastic. Mouths opened, hands dropped to their side as I prepared myself in front of their eyes.

I removed the blouse and skirt I had been wearing all day and stood ready to participate. My strap-on cock stood proud from my body, the leather straps wrapped around me adding to this highly unusual and erotic sight. The part of the cock they could see was firm and long, curving upwards and away from my mound. I watched their reaction as they took in what else I was wearing and noticed that although they scanned my full hips and thighs shown off by the leather straps and my shiny black hold-up stockings, it was the bra that got their attention. Revealed after being hidden under my blouse all day were my full round breasts enclosed in my tight shiny black rubber bra. My nipples were highlighted and erect, sticking proudly through the holes carefully placed for maximum effect. They were erect and sore from constant rubbing and a good twist on either one would have sent me over, but I wanted to finish the day my way.

I walked forward and slid the top from Lucy's shoulders. Reaching towards her I attached the first clamp to Lucy's right nipple and started to twist until Lucy gasped. One more twist brought a sharp intake from Lucy before I repeated the process on Lucy's left breast. I could see the effect of the nipple clamp clearly, Lucy's right nipple already erect was now tightly gripped by the ring and growing redder as the blood was constricted. I stepped away, revealing to Cal that the two rings were joined by a thin chain with a small weight in the middle. Every move Lucy made the weight shifted and tugged on the chain, teasing and taunting the nipples through the vice of the clamps. Lucy was already straining as this was clearly painful yet arousing. I took her over to the sofa and asked her to get on all fours with her fantastic firm cheeks pointing towards Cal and myself in the middle of the room. Her rear rosebud became plain for us both to see and her aroused and dripping labia were clearly visible between the tops of her thighs.

I couldn't wait any longer, I was ready for my own pleasure. I positioned myself behind Lucy and slid half of my fake cock between her pouting cunt lips. Lucy just groaned and sighed with relief, it was finally coming to her. I was so aroused as I watched the rubber cock slide out a couple of inches before I drove it further home, ramming the other end firmly into my own tunnel and sending shockwaves through my body. Lucy screamed with pleasure as her inner walls were thrown into spasm and she took the six inches I had already pushed in. Again I slid the cock out a little so I could see the pink latex glistening with Lucy's copious juices driving it home completely, burying one end of the fake member to the hilt in Lucy's hot, wet folds and the other shoved home inside mine. Lucy jerked forward, the weight swung and pulled her nipples more, she shot back and they continued to swing, performing a tortuous and continuous pulling and tugging on her bullet hard nipples. I was breathing hard now, and mini orgasms were going off in my body, making my knees weak with their intensity. I started up a regular rhythm, sliding out and slamming back in, beginning to get into this and realising what a thrill it must be for a bloke to get this view each time. I was beginning to get ever more aroused, my nipples and areola being pushed out through the tight holes in the rubber bra. Each thrust brought both Lucy and I pleasure as the each end of the fake cock was hitting home and sending us towards our own orgasms.

Even as I was speeding up and beginning to pound hard at Lucy, I decided Cal needed to be involved. By now his cock had begun to recover from its earlier efforts and under the still tight confines of his rubber skirt was beginning to get hard again. I sent him to face Lucy, all the time thrusting in and out of her sloppy wet cunt and giving myself the most amazing sensations. I indicated to Cal to raise his skirt and start to play with himself. I was riding Lucy hard and she was growling in pain and pleasure, her red, long nipples pulled to and fro and sending clear shockwaves. She was getting close to cumming yet again, panting hard and murmuring "yes, yes, more.... god..... harder," as I drove in and out of her. I too began to pant and I could feel my massive orgasm approaching. I watched as Cal slipped his hand up and down his erect cock and decided I wanted him to cum again but this time over Lucy as she reached her orgasm.

I couldn't hold it off any longer, the powerful waves throughout my body washing through like I have never felt before. I was the first to peak, cumming hard and fast as the pressure on my clit and inside my pussy got too much. "OHHHH YESSSSS, YESSSS... AARRRGH," I heard my screaming as if from another person as the waves exploded from within. I could feel my back arching as I tried to continue my thrusting in and out of Lucy, but I just shook with the intensity of the waves of release. I grabbed Lucy hard at the hips, trying to keep the fake cock stuffed in her as far as it would go, forcing Lucy's face to within inches of Cal's now raging erection.

At this Lucy too climaxed, and the response was almost scary in its intensity as she bucked and yelled, "PUSHHHH, MORRRRE... YES.. YES AAAARRRGH," and ground back on to me as her arms collapsed under her. This was finally too much for Cal and with a grunt he came again, splattering his more limited amount of cum on to Lucy's sweat covered face, two or three strings of thick white liquid hitting her cheeks and forehead. Lucy looked up and smiled, her tortured breasts still being slightly stretched by the chain and weights and silently mouthed, "thanks" before I slipped the 7 inches of rubber phallus from her dripping wet sex.

For what seemed like ages, but was only a couple of minutes no one spoke, we all lay sated and still aroused. Eventually I smiled, completely drained but feeling fantastic. "I think that completes the days course of instruction, and I relieve you both of the burden (or was it joy?) of obeying me. However, I would like to suggest there is a little more to do in the future - would you be interested in further 'discussions' Cal?"

As he stood in front of us two scantily clad women, one having just fucked the other to an amazing orgasm whilst also reaching one of her own, and with him wearing only female, sexy, tight, clothing, a plug still firmly in his butt and having been made to cum on his own face I wasn't sure he would have the will to refuse! He smiled his agreement...