Saturday Job with a Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy raised her eyes and immediately undid my belt again. Sliding off my underwear for a second time she asked me to step out of it as Fen had said I wouldn't be needing it! Standing to my right she knelt and took the head of my semi-erect cock in her tight mouth again, and immediately it began to twitch and swell. She quickly slid all her mouth over it until I could feel the head against the back of her throat. Although I am only averagely well endowed she still had a couple of inches to go. She stopped and slowly slid her lips forward, stopping every time she gagged a little. The sensation was amazing as the head slowly slipped in to the tightness of her throat and she began to breath deeply through her nose. Gradually she worked her lips down and down, and the head of my erect cock and now part of its length slid further in until she came to a stop. My cock just carried on growing in width and length as she knelt, perfectly still except for small movements of her tongue to stimulate my straining member. I was as aroused as I think I had ever been, capping the earlier display, but was not near to cumming as the first one had at least given me some control. Then she slid off slightly, and started to fuck my cock with her mouth and throat, moving up and down no more than an inch or two but creating shock waves in the sensitive nerves at the end of my member and giving me sensations never felt before. Then the phone rang!

Lucy slid her mouth slowly off every inch of my throbbing cock and stood up. Answering the phone her attitude immediately changed and I guessed it was Fen. Her replies were short, polite and always in the affirmative. She put the phone down after only a minute or so, by which time I was at least beginning to lose some of my excited state.

"Fen will be here in two minutes. I have instructions to follow, will you do as I ask?" I nodded. "Leave your shorts and trousers and sit in this chair, I need to have you erect and ready!"

Just those words had me waking up again as I stepped away from my garments and sat down. Lucy produced a condom from somewhere close by and opened the packet. Quickly she slid her lips over my cock again, immediately having the effect of arousing me to my full state of erection. Without stopping to ask permission she slipped her lips off and skilfully worked the condom onto my straining member. I gasped as its tightness settled down my length and her hands rolled the thin rubber in to place. It was jet black, shiny like her own latex underwear and clearly ridged and studded on the outside. Just as I was getting used to the view the front door opened and Fen appeared in the doorway.

"Excellent, you have done well, go and change for lunch, two items only, you choose," she said as she approached me. "I hope she has done as she was told, and I will have a full report shortly but right now I need to satisfy myself. Your trick with the panty exchange was fun, but I need an orgasm and you are about to give it to me."

As she spoke she was reaching under her skirt and she slipped off the studded rubber knickers I had had Lucy put on her earlier. I caught a glimpse of the shiny wet inside of them as she put them to one side. She stood over me, a leg either side of the chair and without me even seeing her sexy thighs she slid down. Her outer lips touched the head of my cock, making it twitch before she relentlessly pushed on down and settled her body on to mine. I felt my shaft go further and further into her waiting, slick tunnel until she came to a stop, as full as she was going to get. Smiling, she then started to fuck me. Lifting her body slowly from mine, letting the length of my cock slide its way out before gently, silkily working its way back in. The sensation was amazing, even through the thin latex that the condom provided. Fen was already very horny, her juices were running down as I could feel them working their way onto to my flesh around the base of my cock and towards my balls.

Then she leaned back as far as she could go. My cock was driven against the front of her love tube, up towards her g-spot and at such an angle as I knew I couldn't orgasm. That clearly wasn't on Fen's mind anyway. She ground away ever more furiously, riding me like a horse, pounding up and down now with my cock at a ludicrous angle down towards my thighs and pushing up inside her cunt, driving her mad. It wasn't long before her movements slowed, her face flushed and she started to shake, letting out guttural noises as her body started to reach the climax it sought. Finally she clamped hard around my cock and shuddered, closing her eyes and moaning louder and louder before yelling loudly " Ohhh, yessss , now, now, aaaaaghh.. " and arching backwards. Her body tensed and clamped my cock in a vice like grip I could do nothing about before she finally came down and slumped forward, relieving my cock of its pressure but not of its cum.

After a few moments Fen sat up and smiled, my stiff cock still embedded inside her and more aroused and sensitive than before. She slowly ground away, moving gently in circular motions whilst sat completely on me. I could feel my prick pushing against the warm wetness of Fen's inner walls through the thin latex coating of the condom and it was driving me ever closer. Fen leant forward and whispered, "Save this one for later, I want all of Lucy's holes filled and I know you have at least two to go," and with that she slowly lifted herself from me and let my raging erection slide free of her tight pussy. Still I hadn't seen her sexy legs in all their glory as her skirt covered the action all of the time she was using me.

I heard Lucy returning downstairs and tried to make myself decent for lunch. Fen asked me to try to keep the condom on in case she felt the urge to use me again, and who was I to complain. Just before Lucy appeared I had managed to get my trousers on over the still erect member, and was just about decent when Lucy walked back in. I raised my eyebrows at her choice of two garments as it appeared she had forgotten Fen's instruction. Her blouse was sleeveless, and of a very fine white silk. Buttoned down the front, with the top two undone, it was clear her nipples were aroused by the fine fabric as they were prominently pressed against it. Her skirt was a wrap around one, tied at the waist and made of a very fine shimmering green silk. It was short, though not quite as short as her last skirt. Her long shapely legs were perfectly displayed by the pair of very high heeled shoes she had kept on.

Fen immediately noticed that her requirement for two items only had been ignored. Lucy tried to explain that she thought it was OK because it had been before but Fen stopped her. "If you had asked I would have agreed. You assumed, you should not do that. Fetch your toy box, you will be punished."

Lucy turned and went upstairs again, returning quickly with a box which she handed to Fen. Fen looked inside and selected a couple of things which she gave to Lucy, keeping them out of my sight. Lucy tried hard not to give anything away but her expression suggested the items were going to test her. Fen then instructed Lucy to "deal with them, make lunch and do not let it go."

I was intrigued but Lucy left to get lunch ready so I turned again to Fen.

"Did you plan this today?" I asked, aware that as I sat still wearing a used condom she was answering me wearing nothing underneath her fine silk skirt.

"No. I only told Lucy this week that you were coming today, almost in passing as she was not meant to be around this weekend. I have been a little harder on her this morning than normal as she insisted she would be here and I actually did want the work done quickly. I can see you might have to come back to complete what you have started." Fen raised her eyebrows at this, smiled and licked her lips somewhat suggestively. It was clear that, planned or not, she had enjoyed it so far and was quite happy for it to continue.

"Are you still up for some fun then?" I asked, and when Fen nodded I went on, "because I know you have nothing on under that skirt and I dare you to try on the knickers Lucy so recently discarded." The shiny latex pair had been left behind by Lucy and I had noticed them earlier.

Fen arched her eyes as she thought about it and then answered, "On one condition - you have to try on the ones I took off!"

I nodded my agreement, keen to see Fen's legs and pussy as she was bound to need help with the knickers. However, she indicated I was to start so yet again I removed my jeans, my semi-erect cock looking slightly forlorn in a rumpled condom. Slipping on the tight latex knickers I slid them up my legs. The feeling was quite arousing, and my member started to twitch as I squeezed the tight latex over my buttocks and into place. As I settled the front part in I could feel the ridges that had so clearly aroused both women earlier, they started just under my balls and ran to half way up my now growing cock. I looked at the straining fabric, shiny and tight and shivered. This visit was turning into quite a day.

"Very sexy," murmured Fen, approaching me and running her nails lightly over the tight rubber covering my now erect penis. "Tight buttocks too, I do like that in a man."

"Your turn I believe," I replied and handed over the other pair of rubber underwear. What I hadn't fully realised was that there were two solid extrusions on the inside, one longer and fatter than the other but neither too long. Fen gasped when she realised which pair they were, then smiled as she stepped into them. Standing tauntingly in front of me she pulled them up and underneath her skirt as far as she could before stopping. Turning round away from me she leant forward and invited me to help. I lifted her skirt up to her waist and savoured the sight in front of me. Her stockings ended in creamy white thighs, tight suspender straps showing against her flesh. The shiny latex knickers were drawn up to partly cover her firm cheeks but she clearly needed help in getting them settled in.

I could hear Fen's breath quicken as she reached to guide the solid object on the inside of the front of the knickers in between her waiting folds as I helped slide them over her very inviting cheeks. As the main phallus inched its way in and the shiny rubber covered more and more of her sexy ass I felt myself getting aroused again. The slimmer, shorter plug was stuck at the entrance to her ass. I took the opportunity to slip my finger in between her shiny pussy lips and with some teasing with her own juices was able to get the firm rubber sliding past the first tight ring. As the knickers were finally tugged into place Fen gave a small gasp and shuddered a little and I slid my hand lightly over the shiny fabric. The latex clearly highlighted her broader but still firm buttocks, as these were knickers normally worn by the slimmer Lucy. Fen stood up and smoothed her skirt down, turned and briefly kissed me on the cheek and left me standing as she went off calling to Lucy that we were ready for lunch. I quickly slipped my trousers back on again and followed.

Lunch was light and fun as Fen and Lucy clearly got on well and the conversation flowed. I noticed that Lucy didn't eat much but just shared a drink or two with us. After about 20 minutes Fen reminded Lucy that her punishment had a second part and would she like to fetch it. Lucy went a little red and left the room before returning and handing something to Fen. Fen asked her to stand up and bend over the chair back and the turned to me and said, "I think you ought to administer this half." With that she handed me a very sizeable butt plug!

I lifted the hem of Lucy's skirt to expose her perfectly smooth round cheeks spread before me and saw the flange of a smaller plug nestling between the tight flesh. I grasped this carefully and tugged gently, the resistance from her tight hole making it difficult to quickly extract it. Lucy groaned as the widest part popped past the grip of her ring and the remainder slid out. I carefully and thoroughly used the lubricant Fen passed me to grease up the large plug. It was about 6 inches in length but at its widest was well over an inch. Applying more lubricant to the hole that had so recently been vacated I pressed the narrow end of the plug home and started to ease it further in. As the wider parts began to disappear inside Lucy's tight ass her breathing became ragged and she twitched around a little as she tried to accommodate the ever increasing size. Eventually I had almost all of the plug in with only the widest part to inset. Lucy was groaning and breathing hard as I eased the last remaining section past the tightest part and it settled into place. She took a few minutes to accustom herself to the invader before slowly standing up and smoothing her skirt down again. I was astonished! Lucy kissed me briefly on the cheek and went slowly away to sort out the dishes, walking very gingerly with a strange rolling gait as the plug moved around and tormented her rear passage.

Fen carried on as if nothing had happened. "What else did you talk about?" she then asked me, and I started, realising that she herself has a rubber phallus snugly placed in her own pussy and ass and I was still wearing her daughters shiny ridged latex knickers! I then remembered my promise to Lucy and told her that I asked Lucy what her worst punishment was. Fen laughed and said, "I bet I know what she said."

I asked her and she went on, "her Meg Ryan moment" in an instant agreeing with all Lucy had said and giving her the right to take control for a while, if Fen found this acceptable. Fen's description of the incident wasn't quite so graphic as Lucy's and she was just finishing when Lucy returned and caught the end of the story. Her eyebrows raised at me from behind Fen and I nodded and proceeded to suggest to Fen that I give Lucy an unusual order, and one which I wasn't sure whether Fen as her ultimate controller, would support.

"Lucy have you ever considered what you would do if you were in charge of Fen, what punishments or torments you might tease her with?" I asked and was rewarded with a stunned look on Fen's face and a submissive nod from Lucy.

"Good, well I instruct you to take control of Fen, and by default me, for the next 90 minutes or so. There will be a safe word - release - for any of us to call a halt before time is up but if we do you will not be subject to Fen's control again until tomorrow. Are you both happy with this willing to see what happens?"

Lucy was beginning to smile as she said yes, but Fen was less enthusiastic. I could see her thinking hard about what this might mean so I gently reminded her that she had a get out option and that she might find a side of her she hadn't known before.

Finally Fen said, "I have thought about this aspect before and I am happy to try this out today. This might sound presumptuous but its on the condition that you return to finish the "work" in two weeks time, at which point you will both be under my total control." I readily agreed and Fen nodded her acceptance.

Lucy looked across to check that her time of domination could start. When she realised we were waiting for her she seemed to become a little more erect and said to Fen, "I think you should receive the same punishment as Cal gave me this morning just to warm you up. Cal, same seat, same number of particularly well placed blows please, after which Fen will go upstairs to shower and change."

I sat down and Fen came over and stood between my legs. Bending low she reached out to support herself as I lifted her skirt above her waist to reveal her tightly clad, shiny latex covered cheeks. Lucy smiled and nodded as I stroked the firm flesh beneath my hands. Fen's thighs were straining as Lucy spread her feet to make sure she could not stand up too quickly once the spanking started, which it did immediately. I spanked hard on her right cheek bringing a cry of shock from Fen before Lucy said, "no noise please, it will be worse if you do."

I began again in earnest and alternately spanked the fantastic bum in front of me. Each blow was clearly sending the same pressure on the two phalluses in the knickers into Fen's sex and ass as it had with Lucy. As the blows rained on her cheeks Fen began to squirm and find it difficult to keep still, the hard rubber doing its job and sending her towards a second orgasm. Before she got there I knew I had reached the end of the 40 spanks I was instructed to administer so as the last ones were hitting I counted them down to let Fen know it was stopping. Her breath was ragged and she was moaning slightly to herself as I stopped but she waited until Lucy asked her to stand up.

"Shower, make sure you are clean shaven and go straight to your room. You will put on what I lay out and only that and then come through into my room to be tied up to receive the next part of your treat. Take longer than 15 minutes and it may not be a treat." I smiled at hearing this but had the grin wiped off when Lucy turned and said to me, "The same goes for you. Downstairs shower, put on only what I leave out for you and to my room in 10 minutes to prepare for Fen."

I shot off and quickly showered, then reached out for my clothes. They had mostly gone and had been replaced by very little. Lucy had left me Fen's skirt and my own t-shirt! I had never worn women's clothes before and wondered how I felt about it but I really didn't have the time to argue or prevaricate. I slid the skirt over my thighs and buttocks feeling the silk fabric caress my bare flesh. The slight give in the waist was just enough to make it comfortable as I put on my white t-shirt and hurried upstairs with a growing bulge appearing in the front of the silky skirt a testament to the arousal this was giving me.

Lucy raised her eyes as I walked sheepishly in. "Very sexy, I have long wanted to see this, I don't know why but it makes me feel so randy. You were late though bend over that chair back," and with that she walked towards me. Doing as I was told I felt her lift the same skirt as I had done on Fen just an hour earlier and bring her hand down sharply on my exposed cheeks. I grimaced as she repeated the blows, alternating cheeks and seeming to thoroughly enjoy herself. I realised my cock was rock hard as she stopped her blows and stood me up allowing the soft silk of the skirt to settle on my tortured flesh.

"I want to complete the fantasy I told you about but I want one extra thing for Fen. She wanted you to take me in all ways today and you have only had one. So, before we complete the last one please slip this on, ease my punishment out and take my virgin ass." With that she smiled, handed me a condom and then turned around and bent forward, holding the back of the chair she had so recently had me bent over.

I had never done this before either, but I was more than ready to try it out. I lifted the hem of her skirt again and tugged at the collar of the plug, pulling to get the wide part free but noticing that it was considerably easier than before. Lucy gasped as it finally slid out and I reached around to slide some of her lubrication on to the winking rear rosebud. Positioning myself carefully and lifting the skirt that was tented out by my straining cock I rolled the second condom of the day over my ragingly hard member. Leaning in I slowly pushed the head at Lucy's puckered anus. With increasing pressure I felt the head of my cock pop past the first ring and lodge itself inside an very tight passage. Lucy gasped again and instructed me to go slowly, not that I could do much else! Giving her time to adjust, but aware that Fen would be with us shortly I leant forward and began to slide my cock further in, coming out slightly with each stoke and gently increasing the depth on the inward push. Lucy began to pant as I watched 3 or 4 inches slide easily into her waiting ass. Then it got tighter and harder but I kept on pressing, the warmth and tightness arousing me as hard as I was in the morning. Finally after the last slip back I eased as close in as I could and found myself tight up against her pert and spread buttock cheeks.