Saturday Job with a Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a few strokes before you take it out, Fen will be here soon and I want to prepare her." Lucy spoke in a strained and hushed voice, concentrating on enjoying the feeling of completely being filled from behind. I did as I was told and began a slow pull out and thrust back in, each time being rewarded with groans of pleasure from Lucy as she started to grind back towards me on each thrust. I was just getting into a rhythm when we heard the door open and Fen walked in.

Fen was wearing a fantastically provocative bra and knickers. I hadn't seen a set quite like them. Both were shiny black PVC and left very little to the imagination. Fen's bra was really just quarter cups pushing her full breasts up and out, with her pointed and aroused nipples clearly standing proud, her aureole looking raised too. The knickers seemed a web of straps only. There was a waist strap from which two further strips came down the front and disappeared between her legs. As she passed by I saw that they met just at the base of her ass cheeks and the single strap slid deep into the cleft between them before joining the waist strap again. I understood what Lucy had meant by clean shaven as I saw for the first time a completely shaven pubic mound sat framed by these PVC straps of her underwear.

To help show off her full figure Lucy had insisted she wear the highest heeled shoes, and she was struggling to keep balanced on what must have been 4" points. Her stockings were hold-ups, sheer black opaque nylon, shining in the light as she moved to stand by the side of Lucy's head. She was looking astonished as she realised her step-daughter's fine ass was impaled on my cock and I was still sliding slowly in and out. She was about to speak but was silenced by a look from Lucy as I continued to plunge my full length into her rear hole. Lucy's breath was beginning to get ragged as she became more and more aroused and I was surprised when she asked me to stop. Easing herself forward and allowing my raging hard cock to slip out I couldn't believe the tight, constricting feeling as the head of my member popped out of her well used ass. Lucy quickly slipped off the used condom to reveal the flesh beneath.

Lucy stood up and took control again. "Spread you legs, bend over and grasp your ankles," she instructed Fen, who did as she was told immediately. Her fuller, round ass was presented to Lucy who said to me, "Lubricate her anus and slide this home," before handing me a medium sized plug. Taking the KY I was about to start when Lucy commanded, "Use her own juices."

I slid my hand between Fen's legs and was rewarded with a gasp as I found her tender and clean shaven mound. Slipping a finger between puffy lips I discovered our antics had aroused Fen, and how! She was flooded with her own juices and it was easy to slide some around to the promised land, her virgin rear hole. The strap between her buttocks slid easily out of the way as I teased her and finally slipped my finger in. Fen moaned as I forced it all the way to the third knuckle. Rolling it around I took it out, brought more of her gorgeous juices around again and worked my finger in. Slowly she became accustomed to one, so I tried a second. She tired to prevent me, but was reminded of her position with a swift slap on her buttocks from Lucy. Fen quickly resumed her bent position and I gained access with the tips of two fingers. With more and more juice I eased them further inside until I felt it stretched enough to accommodate the plug.

Removing my fingers, I dipped the plug fully into Fen's moist cunt causing her to jerk and cry out. Sliding the tip swiftly into her stretched anus I got it well in before Fen realised. Sliding with increasing pressure and groans from Fen I pushed it past the widest part and was satisfied to see it settle into place. Fen was gasping and shaking a little as Lucy made her stand up and walk around the room. Fen wobbled both from the heels and from the concentrations of keeping the plug fixed inside her.

"Move over to the chair and spread your legs wide," Lucy instructed. Fen duly obeyed and stood facing us with her legs wide apart. Her shaven mound was highlighted by the dark shiny straps disappearing between her legs. They pushed her sex lips out though the arousal alone would have done that. Drops of Fen's inner juices glistened as she waited for the next punishment. Lucy seemed to be enjoying this as she reached behind the chair and brought out a bar with rings on the end. Fen raised her eyes as Lucy gave the bar to me and ordered me to fix the bar to her ankles. Fen was turned to face the back of the chair as I knelt, aware of the odd position I had with Fen's skirt billowing around my raging erection. I fixed each ring to an ankle, forcing Fen's legs further apart until she found it difficult to stand up. She grabbed the chair back to steady herself bending slightly and showing the plug's flange more clearly.

"Bend, grasp the arms and look forward," came Lucy's next order, followed quickly to the letter. I would say Fen was now really getting into this and just going with it, her thighs glistening as the juices dripped from her excited vagina. Without warning Lucy raised her hand and brought it down on Fen's cheeks, surprising Fen and causing her to cry out.

"I didn't say you could make a sound, more punishment for you I'm afraid." With that Lucy gave Fen a very sound spanking, really enjoying placing the blows on her step-mother's upturned cheeks. She motioned me to go to stand in front of Fen and raise my skirt so Fen could see how hard I was getting. I had been so preoccupied with what was going on I hadn't aid any attention to my erection, but I was now aware I was fully erect, rock hard and had been pushing against the silk fabric of the flowing skirt.

Lucy relented but only briefly. I saw her slip into a harness of some kind and reach behind her to fix something. I gasped when she turned around - sporting a 7 inch long but very thick cock! I didn't think I could get much harder - a stunning slim figure wearing nothing but a silk blouse and a strap-on with her high heeled shoes and slim legs. She approached Fen and nuzzled the head of the cock up against her cunt lips. Fen gasped and tried to stand up when she realized what was happening but I quickly reached out and held her down. She gave in easily as Lucy began to push the rubber phallus into Fen's waiting cunt. Fen seemed to relax as the invader went further and further in and I watched her face turn from shock to pleasure as she was completely filled in both holes. She suddenly cried out in pleasure as an orgasm quickly swept over her, taking her unawares and causing her arms to give way, collapsing against the back of the chair.

Lucy did not care, she kept on feeding the rubber cock into Fen until she was full. Sliding it out she tried to get a feel of what it was like to make love to a woman. Fen raised herself up on her toes and began to respond to the thrusting until Lucy slowed down.

"Cal, I know Fen said you would have all of me, but I have decided I want you to resume where you were before."

Lucy pointed me to another condom which I quickly slipped on and positioned myself behind Lucy. She bent slightly forward and I slid more easily into her waiting rear hole than I had before. Lucy grunted as my cock made its way in, only the tightness of the condom preventing me from coming straight away. Lucy thrust forward and slid off me, and as she left Fen she eased back on to me. This rhythm was firmly established and Fen was beginning to yell out loud as Lucy banged away into her widespread lips. The plug filled her rear hole which Lucy pressed on every time she hit Fen's upturned cheeks and finally Fen lost control and hit her third orgasm. I couldn't stop myself, the tight hole of Lucy's ass squeezing me too much and I exploded with another huge orgasm, my second of the day. Pumping into Lucy's rear I felt Lucy also finally hit an orgasmic high as I thrust hard into her ass.

Finally the orgasms subsided and I slid out of Lucy's now tender rear. Fen was shaking and weak as Lucy slid the thick fake cock from her and declared her time of control was over. Fen raised an eyebrow from her bent over position, butt plug still in place and legs still fixed wide apart.

"I am in control in two weeks time when you return, and be prepared to have pain and pleasure," was all she said. I couldn't wait!