All Comments on 'Saturday Morning Ch. 2'

by eurydice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A window into my own wonton desires

I've read both your chapters for Saturday Morning and i got to say... Wow... Normally i'm not into being rough but i made an exception here. I look foreward to more of this storyline.

-The Red Panda

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MMMM-so hot!!!

WOW! That is sooooo hot. cannot wait for the next chapters. Hurry, don't keep us waiting.

XOXO Heather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
maybe not for everybody, but...

Jon's dominance over his sister Tess works for plenty of brothers and sisters. Jon wants his big stiff cock and his heavy loaded balls to be the center of his little sis's world, and it works. Tess sees her strong hunky brother as the cock-toter and the balls-bearer, and her heart melts and her cute little twat leaks like crazy. Keep in mind, this excellent story was written by a mature lady, who doubtless has fantasies of her own brother treating her like a beloved cum dump (maybe she's lived her fantasies? If so, good for you, ma'am). Tess lives for Jon to blow his brotherly balls up her cunt, she cums like crazy when her brother shoots his huge dose of creamy sperm up into her. Like lots of brothers and sisters nowadays, Jon and Tess believe that the best use for a brother's sperm is to paint his walls of his sis's twat a nice milky white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Good story...we need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous