Savage Island: The Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

I had never passed out with the compound in my system before. I had never overloaded on pleasure like that time and don't remember them taking me back to my prison or what they did with Becca even after I woke up.

**

I was so sore when I woke up. My ass and pussy throbbed from the massive cocks that had fucked me so hard. Without the compound the soreness was intense and I lay on my bed with my knees to my chest and groaned. I wasn't surprised I was sore, not after remembering what I had done and how big the black guards were. I recalled the pleasure as well and was even more surprised that I didn't feel guilty. Even thinking about Jim and what he would think about letting two black men double fuck me that hard, didn't make me feel guilt. I was addicted for sure to the compound and even as sore as I was, I hoped and longed for my next dose.

I called out for Becca, thinking she was in the bed below me but no answer. They must be experimenting on her with more melt-aways, since I had eaten all the others.

I thought about moving, climbing down from my top bunk but decided against it as a new set of aches and pains gripped my ass and sex. I had no idea what time it was or if it was even the same day. I finally sat up and groaned, letting my legs dangle off the side of the bed. I noticed the camera in the corner of the room with the red light and stared at it. About five minutes later, the door opened.

"Finally awake?" Berret asked, resting his right hand on his pistol.

"Yeah, how long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"Ten hours. I think that might have constituted an overdose," he said, laughing.

"My body feels like I overdosed."

"Serves you right for what you did. You should have followed Brent's instructions. The amount you consumed was more than drinking a gallon of the natural water. The dose was extremely potent."

I didn't respond. Brent must be the white lab guy who came all over me while I was on the ground.

"Where is Becca?" I asked instead.

"She's eating dinner. Think you're strong enough to join her?" he asked.

"Whether I am or not, I still need to eat," I said, trying to climb down the ladder to the floor.

My whole body ached, not just my ass and sex. My legs wobbled when I finally made it to the floor and Berret was grinning. I only had my tank top on, which was stained with semen.

"You should put some new clothes on. We found some in your packs we took from you when you first arrived. They're here on the bed. I'll wait outside and escort you to the cafeteria when you're ready."

Getting dressed was a chore in of itself, but I managed. I followed Berret to the cafeteria and sat gingerly next to Becca. She asked me if I was okay in-between bites and I told her I was really sore but fine. Berret brought me some food and I ate slowly and talked with Becca.

"What happened after I passed out?" I asked.

"Well, they were concerned for your health actually. They laid you on the counter in the lab and you wouldn't stop shaking. Semen was all over you and running out of both holes from the big black men. The lab guy checked you heart rate with his stethoscope and was concerned. He had one of the guards leave and get help. Some other guy in a white coat came in and they put you on an IV to dilute the compound in your system, is what they said. They even cathed you and pumped you full of liquids. I was finally noticed and taken back to the room and haven't seen you until now. I guess it worked since you're not dead."

I looked at my arm and noticed where the IV must have been. It was then I realized that part of the soreness I was feeling was my urethra from the catheter. Berret didn't tell me how close I was to dying, I wondered why.

"Damn, that was a stupid thing to do, eat all those melt-aways," I said to Becca.

"Yeah, but I don't blame you... even now I want some of that water... they haven't offered me any or the strips since you're episode."

"Well, I'm pretty sure they are going to want us to test the strips in the way they had planned very soon."

"I'm thinking the same thing, and I have to admit, I'm actually very curious to experience the results," Becca said.

We finished our meal and Berret retrieved us about a half hour later.

"Now, ladies, if you would, please follow me," he said.

We got up, me a lot slower than Becca and followed him down toward the lab. When we walked in, we noticed quickly the difference. The stools had been replaced by two chairs, both of which reclined and had restraints for both wrists and ankles. Before we could say or do anything, two guards each grabbed us and removed our clothing before dragging us to the chairs. I didn't have much strength or willingness to struggle but I did put up a little resistance. Becca fought much harder but we both ended up bound to the chairs in a slightly reclined position with are arms and legs secured, very naked.

"After the last debacle we've decided to take precautions," Berret began. "We're going to try this a different way since you didn't cooperate. Again, as Brent said before, we need you to be honest and tell us what each strip does to your body and how it makes you feel."

As he spoke two lab guys were applying sensors to our bodies. They placed them on our chests, temples, and two on either side of our sexual folds, even with our clitorises. They were going to monitor everything it appeared.

"I trust you are both comfortable and ready to begin?" Brent said coming between the two chairs with a tray of melt-aways.

We didn't respond.

"Good," he said picking up the first two strips in each row. He showed them to us but before he placed them in our mouths he said, "This first sample is 1% the potency of a tablespoon of the cave water, meaning it would amount to less than a single drop. Please open your mouths and I will place the strip on your tongues and answer the questions I ask you."

I turned and looked at Becca and she already had her mouth opened. I knew the soreness would go away if I did the same and without another second of hesitation I opened mine. Brent placed the first strip in Becca's mouth and then mine. I felt it melt into my mouth and I swallowed. Slowly the effects began to manifest. I felt warmth in my sex, and my heart sped up slightly. It was such a low dose it had a very peculiar affect.

He waited about a minute before speaking again as an assistant handed him what looked like a tablet computer. It must have been how he read our vitals.

"Your heart rates have increased and the temperature of your vaginas has gone up two degrees with blood flow. How do you feel?"

"Horny, but it's just like a normal horny, I still have total control of my actions," Becca answered quickly.

"Same here... there is a warmth in my sex and I'm horny but it's nothing different than say if I see a hot guy on TV or think of having sex with someone."

"Very good, but is the sensation remaining at a constant level or is it already decreasing?" he asked.

Berret hadn't left the lab, he was watching from the door with the four guards and listening to Brent and eyeing our naked bodies.

"It's continuing, yes... that is a difference than a natural arousal," I said.

I felt the warmth continue. It was a very pleasant sensation and had almost overcome the soreness in my body but not completely. It was a far cry from a drink of the water or even a sip. I had no urge to suck a cock or attack the men in the room.

"Please tell me when you begin to feel the effect decreasing," Brent said.

It took another 10 minutes before both Becca and I noticed a decrease and another 15 before the effects were completely gone and my aches returned.

"Excellent, now onto strip two. This is 5% the potency of a tablespoon of cave water. It's still less than if I were to put a milliliter of the water in your mouth."

He didn't have to ask us to open our mouths. We must have looked like baby birds with our mouths open and straining up to receive the next strip. The effect was faster this time... the warmth was more intense and my nipples began to pucker slightly and wrinkle the skin of my areolas. I felt myself become wet and my heart quicken in my chest. The sensations completely overcame the soreness in my body and I felt wonderful as the endorphins released in my body.

Brent monitored our stats on his tablet and smiled down at us before sharing what he saw.

"A notable difference, I would say. Each of your nipples has been affected and your vaginal temperatures have topped one hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Your heart rates are holding steady at 120 beats per minute for you Brianna and 130 for you Becca. It seems you are more accepting to the compound, probably because of the amount of time since your last dose compared to Brianna. Now tell me how you feel."

"Wonderful!" I blurted. "It's glorious. My pussy is hot and wet and I feel like I'm vibrating. It's not over powering though, totally manageable."

Becca began where I left off, "Yeah, what she said. It's feels like I've been making out for a long time and about to take it to the next level. I also feel like this sometimes when I suck on a cock; all hot and bothered and eager for more."

"Yeah, exactly, but it's holding steady again. It's absolutely amazing."

"Do you think this would be a good amount for a woman to become aroused enough for sex and to stay that way for a sufficient amount of time? Compare it to what you know of an erectile dysfunction pill for men."

"I would say yes, for me, but it may take more for a colder woman or one that is not used to the compound and letting go to the effects," I said.

"This is a good start, but if this is 5% I'd say seven to ten would be perfect," Becca added.

The men in the room chuckled, including Brent. "Very well, let me know when the effect has worn off and we will proceed to 10%."

It took a lot longer for the effect of the second strip to finally wear off. Brent said it was over an hour before our vitals returned to normal. It was a most pleasurable hour and didn't seem like it at all. An hour of hot wet sex for sure if this was an actual example. I groaned as the effect totally wore off and my body once again ached.

"5% lasted an hour and three minutes, give or take. What do you think now? Would that be a good dose for most women to stay aroused for sex?" he asked.

"Knowing what we know, we are a little bias," I began.

"Please explain?" he asked.

"What she means is; we know what a bigger dose will do to us and the pleasure it brings. 5% would get a woman horny and willing to have sex, for sure... no doubt, but why stop there when you could not only get her horny but could increase her pleasure many times. I think what you need to find is the point of ultimate pleasure but still maintaining control over our actions. Does that make sense?" Becca asked.

"It makes perfect sense," Berret spoke up from the door before walking over to us. "This is one of our goals. We want to marked several potencies, ranging in price, of course. Your help is much appreciated. One of the doses we are looking for is to mimic a drug like Viagra, working in a similar manner. As Viagra gives a man a hardon we want a dose that makes a woman wet and aroused for sex to match.

"Then I think 5% will do it," I said.

"Yes, 5% would mimic a drug like Viagra," Becca added.

"Thank you, ladies. Should we proceed to ten?"

"Yes please," we both spoke in unison.

Berret stepped back and Brent placed the 10% strips on our tongues.

"This would amount to about one and a half milliliters of the cave water."

As soon as I swallowed the melt-away an intense jolt of pleasure seized my body. My nipples hardened fully instantly, wrinkling my areolas as tight as they would go. A rush of pleasure surged through my sex and I moaned in pleasure as my clitoris plumped as hard as my nipples, moving from under the hood and straining with blood. A large letdown of juices flowed from my sex and I felt the flow trickling down toward my pulsing anus. Basically the pleasure was doubled from the 5% strip, which made perfect sense. Even my mouth salivated and I wanted a cock, I wanted to be fucked so badly but what was most amazing is I was still myself. I wasn't blindly fighting against my restraints or yelling for the men to fuck me or caring about nothing else but cock. I wanted a cock and I wanted it hard and deep but I was still me and in complete control.

I think we had found the perfect dose.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12