Savannah 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But don't worry your little head about the value of your plantation, I think I have found a buyer who will look at things longer term."

"Really Oliver? That's incredible" Amanda whispered her hand cradling his balls, which even though he was like a loathsome slug felt lovely as she rolled them with her fingers.

'Fuck she's getting me going' he thought, pinching Amanda's nipple and pulling it.

"Yes the values won't fall much in Georgia for South Carolina will leave the Union first."

"Why them?"

"They have some hotheads in their congress; they have already drawn up the legal papers to declare their secession that will stop Lincoln and his cronies."

"Won't that affect South Carolina though? Amanda asked, running her fingers along Oliver's rapidly hardening shaft.

"Yes" he groaned as the lovely feeling of being aroused by a beautiful woman washed over him. "But fuck them it will help Georgia."

"How will it do that?" Amanda asked, realising that she was starting to spy for she had wrapped one hand round Oliver's thickening staff and she was slowly pumping that up and down while she held his balls with the other. "Is that nice?" She went on as she heard him grunt and pinch her nipple even harder.

"Oh yes, it's exquisite" he moaned.

Amanda was silent for a moment or two as she worked on Strand's stubby cock. By averting her eyes from his face and focusing on his genitals she was able to overcome her aversion to his appearance, although the hairy, fat stomach on which she was resting her arm was quite a turn off for her. Despite the 'treachery' of what she was doing, using sex and her body to get information, her dislike of Strand and the man's clear disdain for women who she could see he thought of simply as objects to have sex, she was excited. She was also pleased that his erection was starting and that she was clearly arousing him. Irrespective of the situation she wanted the reassurance, as women do that she could still do that to a man.

Strand was sexually elated. Rarely did he let a woman do such things to him. He was protective of both his sexual reputation and the degree of control he would vest in a woman. Once he'd fucked them, he was usually finished with them. He wouldn't let them near him or try to have them again because he was worried that he might not get hard or be able to climax again and that might make them mock him or, even worse laugh at him.

Amanda was different. She was taking over, she was caressing him and it was working. The irritation in his scrotum that signals impending movement in his penis had started. His nether regions were tingling and his chest was filling with a passion he had not felt so shortly after a climax for many years.

"Madam," he groaned cupping a breast with one hand and grabbing Amanda's hair with the other "I hope you know what you are doing."

"Oh yes Mister Strand, I know exactly what I am doing," Amanda cooed, licking her tongue the length of Strand's cock.

Just as his stubby cock slid into her mouth an elderly woman let herself out from the narrow chamber that ran between the main bedroom and a dressing room. Half-way down that chamber there was a knot in the pine panelling that could be removed affording a view across the entire bedroom. Missus Calthorpe's old bones were aching from the time she had spent in there watching her hated master and Missus Williams.