Saving Eowyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eowyn struggled in futility. Her arms pinned above her head, her legs flailing uselessly, she kicked at him with her heels. With each thrust she felt her body adapt to him, easing his entry. She felt her own heat and wetness facilitate his taking of her. Her body's response was a bitter betrayal of her warrior's training and discipline.

The black beasts movements quicken and lost rhythm. Eowyn fought to push him off, and was shocked to find her efforts seemed only to magnify the pleasure of the movement of her hips and his. The Witch King roared mightily and she felt him pulsed within her.

It was done. Slowly his great weight settled onto her. Crushing her.

She felt wetness. Oh that he wounded her so that she bled to death? No - this was not like the bite of steel on flesh with it's sharpness and pulsing ooze, this was different. Would the totality of her defeat and humiliation never cease? His seed was leaking out of her. It actually got worse as he pulled out of her. She felt a flood issue forth from her. And that was when the most horrific thought of all struck home.

Did he intend for her to carry his child? - his demon spawn? Was that the reason he did not kill her?

New strength filled her and she writhed within his grasp. The Witch King seemed to be laughing. Was he toying with her? Did he think he could play with her as a cat plays with a mouse? She was not his little mouse. She was a daughter of kings. She was a warrior, a shield-maiden of Rohan. With great effort she wrested her arms from his hands and rolled away from beneath him.

She was up and running across the meadow now, heading for the stream. A new found joy filled her, she was free of him. She felt his slickness oozing down her thighs. If she could just reach the stream a quick dip would wash herself clean of his filth.

"UFFFFFFFF!" Eowyn was tackled from behind and pulled to the ground. Her arms spread wide at her shoulders, his grip tight upon her once again. Her legs were splayed apart, bent at the hips and knees. His hips were on hers again and she felt him maneuvering around to enter her again.She resisted as best she could but the advantage was all his. His hot staff pushed inside her once again. Eowyn no longer had the strength to resist and surrendered her body to his in abject defeat.

But it seemed to her that her physical surrender was not enough. He was moving more slowly within her this time. His measured strokes fanned an unnoticed flame within her. With growing revulsion Eowyn felt her body respond all too easily to his. Must she be completely humiliated too? The dormant pleasures of her youth flared to life as the Witch King took her more forcefully. The pleasures grew with each deep thrust as he took her again and again.

Eowyn knew what was happening to her. This is what the women had talked about, laughed about, rejoiced about - Eowyn of Rohan was being fucked; competently, masterfully, undeniably fucked - there really was no other way to describe it. To her self-loathing horror she not only accepted it, she enjoyed it. She made no effort to resist him. She even moved her hips so that she could take him deeper. Her pleasure grew and grew to heights unimagined. Wave after wave of indescribable pleasure washed over her as her self-esteem seemed to shrink and disappear.

She could tell he was getting close to his release again. He would soon be filling her with his seed. Eowyn felt him swell within her and her own cries of ecstasy and anguish harmonized with his of conquest and fulfillment. How could this be? She was powerless beneath him. The needs of her body, the needs of her heart overrode her pride.

Eowyn surrendered - body and Soul.

She was his now - and she knew it.

Eowyn felt her hate dissolve, her anger evaporate into nothingness. Sleep lay heavy upon her and she rested in his arms.

4 - Lasting Scars

Faramir felt his bleeding chest. She had nearly bitten off his nipple, but he was loathe to release her. He had been with many women in his life. As the son of the Steward of Gondor, female companionship had always been plentiful and willing. He had never been compelled to imposed his will upon a woman, there was no need. And while he understood the necessity of what he had just done, he was surprised that a part of him had taken true pleasure in the enjoyment of doing it.

He wanted nothing more then to have this woman again and again. Eowyn of Rohan had captured his heart. The deep satisfaction he felt had been unknown to him in life. No, he would not let her go for any reason.

In time, he fell asleep also.

It was her stirring that awaken him. Faramir loosened his embrace. Hair moved across his face as she turned away from him in the deep darkness before the dawn. She left their bed and he heard her walk across the room to use the chamber pot. He heard the soft lap of water as she cleaned herself.

Faramir felt the coolness of the morning air as Eowyn returned to his side. The moist warmth of her naked body thrilled him as she settled beside him. His arms embraced her and his hands roamed freely about her body.

"My Lord." Faramir felt his heart twist at the dull flatness of her voice. "How have I come to be here, with you? Like this?"

Faramir felt Eowyn's naked body press against him and his swelling heart melted. He knew his resolve must remain strong. He had to follow Gandalf's instructions to the letter, or else all might still be lost. He pressed his swelling cock into the soft mounds of her ass. She did not pull away.

"You are here for my enjoyment; you make take pleasure in that alone."

He felt Eowyn's hand trail down his body to his spell-harden cock. "How may I please you my Lord?"

The dull resignation in her voice tore at Faramir's heart. He rose slowly from the bed and lit a small fire in the hearth. He felt her gaze upon him as he moved about the room. He brought a kettle of steaming water to the bedside and sprinkled it's surface with herbs. Oil was added and a delightful fragrance filled the room.

"Stand beside the bed." He took a fresh sponge and soaking it horoughly, began to bathe Eowyn.

He smiled, to himself, as he heard her gasp as he washed the junction of her legs. Satisfied with his cleaning he took a bottle of oil and poured it into his hand. He began to slowly massage the oil into her body. He started at her feet and worked slowly up her legs to the very top of her thighs stopping just shy of her swollen sex.

He massaged her hands, arms, shoulders and neck. He massaged her scalp,and then turned her and massaged her back. Her muscled shoulders resisted at first, and then slowly surrendered to his touch. He massaged all the way down her back. He massaged the strong muscles of her ass. And he noted the almost imperceptible movement of her legs apart.

He turned her around again and massaged her forehead. He moved slowly down her face and felt it relax and soften. He massaged her neck and chest and slowly circled her breasts. He felt her nipples harden beneath his touch and took great joy in the soft moans she spoke.

Those moans grew louder when his fingers entered her and he slowly stroked her to orgasm. As Eowyn's knees buckled, Faramir let her sink to the floor. He held the back of her head to steady her and brought his cock to her lips.

This was the moment that Gandalf had spoken of - she must accept him. He looked down at her as her lips made contact with the tip of his cock. She looked up at him as she opened her mouth and took him in. Her teeth raked along his shaft until his cock was fully engulfed. In the growing light of dawn, Faramir saw a light return to her eyes. A light that glowed with spirit and vitality. It was a light that could never be vanquished. He felt her hands clench tightly around the back of his hips and realized that he was completely in her grasp. He felt her jaw tighten and the sharp bite of her teeth increased.

Her felt his skin yield to her teeth and a great wave of pain filled him. Every fiber of his body called upon him to strike her.

But his heart overruled all and his hand softly caressed her jaw. He gazed down at her and spoke softly.

"My love."

5 - A New Day

Faramir gazed contentedly as the early light of dawn illuminated the beauty beside him. A contented smile graced her face and Faramir leaned over and kissed her lips. His kiss was returned and her eyes opened slowly.

"Good morning Eowyn."

"Do I know you?" Eowyn gazed intently at Faramir's face. "For my part, I am sure that we have never met, and yet, how can we be strangers if what I'm feeling within my heart for you is true?" Eowyn glanced at his naked body and then at her own. "It would seem that you know more of me then just my name. Yet, why am I not angry or afraid?"

Faramir reached for Eowyn's face and touched her softly. "I am Faramir, son of...brother to the King of Gondor. We are in the highest room of the House of Healing in Minas Tirith. In the Great Battle on the Fields of Pelennor you killed Angmar, the Witch King of the Nazgul. You were felled by his dying black breath and greatly wounded. Found on the field of battle you were brought here, as if dead to life, though living still."

"I wandered long in dark places. I was attacked and...you are wounded?" Eowyn touched Faramir chest, she bent to kiss the fresh laceration. "I known this taste, this bite - it is my own!"

Faramir watched as the confusion washed over her face followed quickly by a fiery strength. With each breath her spirit seemed stronger the light in her eyes brighter. He felt his heart swell with affection. He smiled as her eyes reflected a different light entirely. He felt a stirring just south of his heart as her eyes glazed over.

"I should like to know what has happened here? And yet, I feel that I am in need something else entirely right now." Eowyn felt a growing joy in her heart as the fire in her loins flared anew.

Faramir rolled onto his back at Eowyn's gentle push and watch as she moved astride his hips. She reached down to his cock and stroked it. "This soldier seems all too ready to me." Faramir gasped as Eowyn lifted up and then sat down engulfing his cock completely. "Oh, I know you now."

Eowyn moved slowly up and down. "It was you...in my dreams...it was you who took me." Eowyn moved faster - harder. Her eyes blazed, "You took me against my will. When I am through with you, Faramir of Gondor, I may just have to kill you."

Faramir reached up and touched Eowyn's soft breasts. He rubbed her nipples between thumb and finger until she writhed above him. A hot fire burned within him. "You can kill me when I no longer satisfy you. Otherwise, I will claim you as my..."

"Ha! So like a man! I may have been unknown by man before you took me, but I certainly know enough about them. I will draw my pleasure from you and your soldier will fall as if mortally wounded. At that time I will be more then happy to carry out the death sentence you so richly deserve."

"Agreed! As long as it is understood that if my soldier still stands and can continue the battle I will have you anyway I choose." Faramir arched his hips into Eowyn's as she rode him into orgasm.

Eowyn's hips swirled round the pivot post within her. Such pleasure she had never imagined. And yet it was more then just physical pleasure. She felt a deep bonding within her heart for this man. Her orgasm swept away the last shreds of coherent thought and she let the moment take her. She collapsed onto Faramir's chest all too aware of the hard cock still within her. She was glad that he could not see her smile of satisfaction at his continuing tumescence.

"My soldier stands Eowyn. It would seem I will survive my time with you." Faramir rolled her onto her back and entered her again. Her pleasure was not far off and she came easily, if somewhat unwillingly. What power was it that this man had over her?

"And still my soldier stands tall, Eowyn of Rohan." Faramir rolled Eowyn to the side and moved behind her. He pulled he hips and aligned his cock to her well-fucked cunt. He felt a tremor of resistance.

"You would take me as a stallion takes his mare?" There was a tremble in Eowyn's voice that caught hold of Faramir's heart. There was also anticipation and wanting.

"Yes. I would have you way. " Faramir pushed into her deeply and then fucked her hard and fast until she screamed in orgasm. Her bodily resistance surrendered to him and she lay compliant beneath him.

"I would have you as mine." Faramir roared his pleasure as his seed pumped into her yet again.

Eowyn felt the weight of Faramir upon her and she reveled in the feeling. Happiness undreamed of began to fill her. Her heart opened and she experienced the fulfilled yearning of her long desire.

Faramir rose slowly up until his spent cock was released. He stood on unsteady legs beside their bed. He wrapped his hand in her hair, pulling her slowly to him.

"Accept me as your husband." Faramir pushed his cum-coated cock to Eowyn's mouth.

Eowyn accepted his offer.

6 - Taking the Cure

"Eowyn, stop teasing me! Oh by all that is Holy!" Faramir's knees shook, barely able to hold his weight. "So close...so close...so..."

Eowyn relaxed her throat and took Faramir's cock to its root. She felt it swell and spasm, pumping his seed into her. She slowly pulled back until Faramir's cock hung limply before her. She kissed the tip and stood, kissing Faramir on the mouth. Doors banged opened behind her and Eowyn spun around shielding Faramir so that he could rearrange his clothing.

King Eomer, brother to Eowyn and now brother-in-law to Faramir laughed at the scene before him. "Still taking the cure sister? I guess one can never be too filled with vitality?"

Eowyn blushed deeply as she stood proudly beside her husband. Eomer resisted her attempted kiss, remarking that he knew all too well where those lips had just been. Eomer smiled broadly and flicked his finger at the corner of his mouth. Eowyn reddened as she swept her tongue to the corner of her mouth and tasted her husband's seed.

Eomer smiled at his brother-in-law and embraced him. "Do you have any idea how stubborn your wife is? I could tell you stories that would freeze the heart of the greatest warrior. Once when she was nine, our mother..."

"Eomer!" He smiled at Faramir and mouthed, another time.

A commotion outside the room announced the arrival of King Aragorn and Queen Arwen. Kisses and embraces were shared by all. Eowyn was surprised as Arwen kissed her on the mouth and then whispered in her ear.

"We are sisters now and there is much knowledge that I can share with you." Eowyn felt her nipples harden and a hot, wetness between her thighs. She had heard many tales of elf women and their elven ways of love. Her eyes glazed slightly at the feel of Arwen's breath on her ear. "If you want, I will show you the elvish way of pleasing. I will show you how I make the King purr like a little kitten or roar like a mighty lion. And how sometimes, when I am in a playful mood, I make him bleat like a little lost lamb."

Eowyn nodded as Arwen stepped back to stand beside Aragorn. Aragorn looked at the newlyweds.

"I salute the bride and groom. I honor the joining of our two kingdoms of men. And I would remind you Faramir that you are the bride's groom. And that a groom's duty is focused exclusively on those in his care. Attend to all her needs; food, shelter, caring, and loving. Oh yes, don't forget that sometimes that includes the need for a good hard ride."

Eomer burst into laughter. Arwen scowled playfully at Aragorn. Faramir nodded in agreement, and Eowyn felt herself dripping freely down her inner thighs.

Aragorn continued. "To mark this grand union, I am giving to you both the city of Osgiliath, to be passed down through your line."

Eomer spoke next. "And I am sending some thousands of our citizens from the Westfold to help you in re-building and re-populating your great city."

"And I, dear sister-in-law, am going to get these two King's out of here so that you can be with your husband." Arwen grabbed the King's by their arms and pulled them from the room. The doors were shut behind her.

As the squeals of delight faded behind them Arwen slipped her arms through those of the King's on either side of her. She desired greatly to spend time with her own husband, but there was one thing left to do.

"Eomer. Did you know that my cousin has just arrived from Lothlorian? She is one of Galadrial's own and is come to visit. She has never known a man and is very curious. Would you like to meet her? Splendid! I'll go and tell her now. She'll be very excited." She felt her husbands arm tighten around her own and then release.

Aragorn watched his wife walk away and then leaned in close to Eomer. "I've heard of this cousin Eomer, she is bewitchingly beautiful and determined. If you would be that man I can tell you this - it is an experience you will never forget."

"Is there really such a difference between men and elves and the way of their loving?"

Aragorn thought for a moment of Arwen and in that instance he felt her with him, in him. His mind was overcome with need for her. His heart overflowed with love. In his mind's eye he beheld her as clear as if she was standing before them now. He saw as her clothes fell from her and she reclined upon there bed - waiting. He could smell her need for him. Her great need filled his cock with strength. He paused at the door on his private chamber and turned.

"Well Eomer, let me put it this way - once you've gone elven, you'll never go back."

12