Saving Gina Ch. 05

Story Info
Honored with endless sex.
5k words
4.71
27k
1

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoni, Gina and I left the Palms after only five days; just to be sure we were waiting when Prince Tulan returned. We were all nervous. We were all emotionally invested in the project and each other.

That day passed slowly and casually. We were playful. I got flashed and kissed the flashing pussy or boob. But our minds were racing. There was only room for small talk, walks and ineffective work. We watched the Prince return about sunset but we did not hear from him. All night I tossed and turned. I felt like throwing up a couple of times.

By seven a.m., I needed a stiff drink but settled for coffee as the girls slept. Under the coffee pot was a note telling me to meet with the Prince at nine a.m. As I gathered all my notes, I could not resist pulling the sheet off Gina and Yoni. Two different, perfect naked bodies. They were so beautiful, so wonderful, my eyes filled with tears. I just sat, holding my papers admiring them. Gina woke first and watched me watching her. Yoni's eyes popped open. She moved behind me and hugged me. "What ya doing?"

I turned to hold her warm, yielding bare body. "I meet with the Prince at nine. I was admiring both of you and hoping I don't let you down."

"You won't. I won't let you. I want to keep you and make you please me every day."

I needed to possess her. I put my left hand between her legs and blatantly explored first her pussy and then her ass with my fingers. Her mind was elsewhere and worried. She pulled my hand from her, "You are a big tease." Yoni rose up on her toes and kissed me for luck and love. Our version, but still love. Then she added, "You are a real softie to be such a stud."

That got her a hard slap on the ass and I finished gathering my papers.

The Prince was proud of himself but all business. "You can use the women Mr. Carter, but on a month to month basis. If problems arise or the project slips, the Sultan may withdraw them. We will tell you when and where but you will have to give us complete periodic reviews of progress and an accounting of what you have spent. Use your discretion, get the job done and ask my permission on any major expenses or anything that pushes Albai's tradition or my Father's decrees. I will be out of the country for five weeks but you can contact me through my offices here. I am sending out an edict, stating that you are acting for me and that all people in Albai are to assist you in your efforts."

I was never asked to speak. I responded, "Thank you very much, Prince Tulan. We will do a job for you that will make you proud."

He dismissed me. His anti-room was filled with lots of problem bearing people. He would have a busy day.

Yoni and Gina looked at me expectantly when I came through the door. "Get everything packed. We got it all. We can use the women. Lets get back to Tinba and get to work."

I was tackled and smothered with kisses.

Tinba already knew. Her greeting showed she was ready for work, "I have lots of personnel decisions for you to make, Mr. Carter. And lots of suggestions for you to consider."

By the next afternoon, I had met five extraordinary professional women, had them settled temporarily in apartments on the compound and was working everyone's ass off. One of the medical doctors, a chubby fifty-year old genius, objected to my initial time line for having a clinic in operation on the first floor of the empty office building. It was time they all learned who they were dealing with.

"I did not ask you for your opinion. I can do it but I've given you the job. If you cannot do the job, get out of the way. There are other women doctors out there that would jump at the chance. A year from now, you will still be getting things into place. However, you will be giving physicals and service to key employees and their children in two weeks. There are two closed hospitals in the capital, strip them of everything you need and order the rest. If I ever want to hear that something cannot be done, I'll read books about people who failed. Do you want to quit?"

My well-chosen doc, stared at me like she could kill. "No, I don't want to quit."

"Then help your people, be a doctor and get to work."

I took the two technical aces with me to plan our attack on subjects I knew. I turned the doctors over to Kinba. I had told her to be careful but tell them what we hoped would be possible over the next years, if the project was a raging success.

Ten days later the first ten key employees were given physicals and moved into new trailers outside the office building. They had agreed to stay healthy and get their jobs done on schedule.

The entire area was alive with trucks and people, both day and night through week three, week four and week five. A years worth of work had been done in five weeks. These women were amazing me. Time for our first combined staff meeting.

"You have all done a wonderful job during our first few weeks. I promise you will all be taken care of, when this project succeeds on time. Until then do not let up for a day. After today I will meet with each of the four specialties once a week and we will have a combined meeting once a month. The meetings are not for bitching or problems. Send me those in emails. The meetings are for me to ask questions, present time lines and tell you what is going on outside your expertise. You are expected to run your own show and make 90% happen without me even knowing. If you con me or try to put something over on me, even God will turn his back on you.

To the medical staff, I want a mobile clinic touring all the pump stations, desalination plants and purification plants by the end of next month. I want to be sure the workers are healthy and will not spread disease through the water supply. You should also get some nurses traveling to make sure employees are generally healthy and versed in hygiene. Any problems that could cause delays to the project should be reported to me and handled by you. Dr. Subat, don't speak up. The military will be delivering the mobile hospital unit to you, tomorrow."

So it went for several more months. After a particularly good meeting Dr. Sabat came to me. I looked at her clear eyes. They were happy. "You were right Mr. Carter, all this could be done. You have directed us to do a lifetime's work in six months. We are helping a thousand people and their families."

"Thank you doctor. Maybe the project will help bring all qualified women back into the work force and allow you and your staff to help all of Albai as professionally as you have done here. I am proud to know you. Very few people could do what you have done."

"Thank you. That would be wonderful but what I came to tell you is that you have two obvious skin cancers on your face."

"Shit, I've fought those before. Even had my nose rebuilt once."

"We know all that. We have your records and have access to a mobile Mohs unit and a surgeon. Please come by in the morning and we'll take care of both spots and give you a thorough exam. You have to stay healthy."

Good old Dr. Sabat had come around. I would have no more issues with medical problems in Albai.

The female grapevine was faster than email. Gina and Yoni wanted to know about Mohs and the spots on my face. The "C" word scares the hell out of women all over the world. That night I was screwed like I was a china doll. It wasn't very satisfying, it was too gentle but I was tired.

I think both Gina and Yoni were disappointed when I came home the next day with two unimpressive band-aids, saying everything was taken care of.

Another week and Prince Tulan wanted a full project review. I still had not met his father and would not this time either. The Prince had heard that remote towns were already getting purification plants built next to dependable wells and that the plants were to be controlled with satellite telemetry. We had not discussed that.

The review went well. Prince Tulan spoke, "I did not believe all that you reported the last three months. You have told the truth and not exaggerated. My father and I are very pleased. I must leave again today, but please stay and be entertained in my villa."

Gina and Yoni were not pleased, when I called. Yoni especially objected. She knew what was being made available to me.

I was finished dinning alone on the patio when a small mousy, wrinkled, dark-skinned woman about my age came to visit. "Would you follow me Mr. Carter."

As we walked through the massive palace to areas I had never visited, she talked. "I have heard of the wonderful work you are doing and how you are helping our women. The Prince must be very pleased. Only, once before has Prince Tulan had me move anyone to his private rooms in the villa."

"I do not know what to expect, but I am very honored. Thank you for your kind words." It was obvious no one had ever thanked her before. She was visibly embarrassed.

She ushered me into a massive bedroom with a ten foot round bed, dozens of drawers on one wall, three doors, a seating area, a private patio and three large lcd tv screens. One door opened into a large bathroom with a six-foot square sunken tub. Another door opened into a fully equipped dungeon with tables, hanging chains, cages, whips, burning candles, feathers, ice, every size dildo ever made and a masked female attendant. The last door opened into a hallway with three closed doors on either side.

"Mr. Carter if there is anything you need, please ask me. If it is not here, I will get it."

I immediately had questions. "Are there any cameras in this suite?"

The wrinkled lady had a naughty smile, "Only those you might have set up to film your pleasure, Mr. Carter."

"Will all of Albai know what I do?"

"No one who works in this room ever leaves the compound. I have been here sixteen years."

"Are their many women to choose from?"

"As many as you want. Big, small, every breast size, every hair color, shaved, hairy, virgins and well used. As young or as old as you want, Mr. Carter. If you want a male, an animal, medical attention or to be pampered in any way, all you need to do, is ask."

"I need to be cleaned inside and out, to be bathed by young females and I want to choose tonight's companions from shapely young women who know how to please. At least one should need some pain to reach her pleasure."

She had hoped for a challenge, something exotic, something she had not heard many times before.

"How long can I be your guest?"

"You should be gone when the Prince returns in ten days."

"So short a time. You had better make sure one of the women likes to be a little rough. We are going to run out of time before I run out of ideas."

The old girl actually laughed and left me to examine my new home.

I discovered every type of deviant DVD, every imaginable fantasy costume, restraint devices, gags, plugs, pumps and electric devices like probes and wands by the time there was a knock on my door.

I ushered two tall thin professional looking nurses into the room. They wore nurses' hats but only had crisp brilliant white smocks covering their nude bodies. Each carried a black bag and asked me to go with them to the second door on the right down my hall. It was plumbed with toilets, basins and faucets. Unknown tubes hung on the tiled, sterile walls. The room smelled fresh and a very oversized vent worked overhead. The nurses stripped me, touching me freely, without asking. They laid me on my side, had me draw up my legs a little and lubed my asshole. The first thing they pushed into me was a simple, warm, scented enema solution.

The better-endowed nurse stood by my head and stroked my neck. I opened a few snaps and took hold of one of her large breast and pulled her ¾ inch long nipple erect. "You will have to lie here a few minutes before you can eliminate, Mr. Carter. I'm sorry, it will become uncomfortable."

It wasn't uncomfortable the other nurse rubbed my stomach above my throbbing cock. It bounced into her several times leaving a string of precum from the back of her hand to its head.

I scooted gingerly to the toilet when I was allowed to. I cleaned a little and was embarrassed. Both my attendants smiled knowingly as I returned to the table. They changed places. Round two was much the same except one of my feet found a very soft pussy for my toes to wiggle in.

Round three began with me straddling a basin. A strange thicker nozzle was smoothly slipped into me and water was turned on. The stream must have gone up the center and the device could drain around the sides. The water ran out of me as quick as it went in. My tallest attendant seemed to take a little too much pleasure moving the nozzle around and watching how she could make my dick twitch from inside my ass.

They finished with me and led me to the main bathroom where four very tiny well proportioned oriental women stood in the tub totally nude. At first I thought they were children but they were grown. Not over eighty pounds. They all looked similar and they all giggled as one guided me into the water with my dick.

I was bathed as never before. Fingers slipped into my ears, nose and ass. One tried to push a pinky into the head of my dick but quickly gave up. My hair was washed with breasts and feet. My cock and each ball were washed with mouths full of soapy water, swishing around like a washing machine. Each toe and each finger was washed the same way. I had liked the ball washing and pushed two heads down to redo what was obviously a poor job. All the attention was totally new for me. This would be a nightly occurrence.

The bath ended too soon. I was dried and oiled, even inside, and wrapped in a soft robe, led to a chair in a well-lit part of the bedroom and left alone for about three minutes. Nine sexy women were led out of my hallway door. Each one was beautiful, with sparkling eyes, firm breasts and clean soft bodies.

The one on the left was a blonde, she had a collar with a chain, and her forearms were in cuffs laced together behind her back. Her bustier had cut outs over her nipples. Each nipple was squeezed under a clamp and a chain connected the two. A tail hung from the butt plug in her ass. I could see a control in her hand with a wire running into her cunt, where an egg buzzed happily. I'm sure, she could not see me; her eyes were rolling, almost shut. Her breathing was irregular. She was on the verge of cuming all on her own.

The next four in line were like puppies at the pet store. Watching me with "Pick me, Pick me." Eyes. They were all medium built brunettes with medium sized breasts, green eyes, small hands and small bare feet. They wore dark green stretchy tube tops and wide legged light green satin pants. The four looked like a unit, acted as one, a set of identical clones.

Number six was clean-shaven head to toe. Her skin was ash white, her lips, eyes, fingernails and toenails were all black. She had lots of black tattoos of dragons and spider webs. When she opened her mouth, she had white fangs and the inside of her mouth was bright red.

Number seven was a well-endowed, redheaded, freckle-faced shy schoolgirl. Her belly shirt said, "Daddy's Girl." She looked me straight in the eyes, swayed, shifted her weight and flashed her white damp panties at me.

Number eight had almost no breast, was tall dressed in only a belt and was holding a policeman's straight club. When I looked at her, she lifted the club to her mouth and pushed it down her throat. I watch her throat bulge; she let the end go and closed her mouth as the last of the eighteenth inch wand slipped into her. She removed the club and squatted. She shot a ping-pong ball at me, then another. When I smiled she stood and picked up one of the rolling balls with her toes and footed it to the schoolgirl who put it into her mouth licked it clean.

Number nine was tall, lanky. She had a woman's shape but was manly and had long black silky hair. She was dressed black on black: long leather gloves, long leather high-healed boots, a leather top with her pierced nipples and breasts hanging over the top, her eyes hid behind a leather mask and her nine-stranded whip looked well used. Her ample black bush was nude for all to see and be commanded to lick.

The old woman had watched me size up her selection. "You are having trouble deciding. Keep them all tonight, Mr. Carter. If you get tired, it's all right; they like to play among themselves. Just as she said that, the little blonde dropped to her knees and came. The innocent puppy next to her reached over and pulled her nipple chain unbelievably hard stretching her nipples and breast out twice their normal length. Blondie uttered a loud, "Yes" and wet all over the carpet.

The old lady spoke again. "The four that look alike, are trained to surprise you. They are capable of strange things and won't quit on you until they shock you."

She disappeared again.

I motioned to the set of four and turned for the bed. As an after thought I pointed to the first two clones, A & B. They were nearest the collapsed blond. "Bring me her wetness and her taste."

No words were spoken. "A" laid the blond on her back, crushing the poor girls arms into the floor. "B" pulled her own tube top down and got between the blonde's legs. "A" pulled the egg from the blonde's cunt. Liquid poured out. Both brunettes caught every drop and covered "B's" bare breasts and body from face to waist. The wet one leaned forward and sucked the last of the blonde's juices from her cunt. Before parting she sunk her teeth into blonde's cunt. Blondie whimpered, begging for more.

My bed was invaded and I was pushed flat on my back. The wet one rubbed her breasts all about my face and pushed two then three then four fingers into my mouth. The fingers of my right hand were being used inside a cunt, a mouth was over my cock, fingers twisted my balls and the big toe of my right foot was being sucked rhythmically. My senses were going into overload but I couldn't wait for what would happen next.

Wet and slippery had lost her pants and now straddled my face and began to hump my lips. An unidentified cunt worked at using my free hand. The mouth on my cock slipped to suck my balls. I felt more weight on the bed. My feet were being held down and cunt lips closed around my toes. Just as I was about to loose it a stinging whip slapped across my nipples and chest. My fingers and toes were used for a few strokes and another lash fell across my bellybutton.

My body tried to curl and pull my feet and hands free. But I was held tight. Another lash and fingers invaded me rubbing my prostate. Another lash. I was about to cum. My stomach and balls tightened. A much harder lash hit right above my dick. I almost regained control when my dick was sucked to the base and the wet one peed into my mouth. I started cuming. Each thrust from me brought a slap from the whip. I pumped way more than usual to get more slaps, drink more and feel my dick being swallowed by some constrictor.

Every muscle in my belly tightened painfully. I could not feel the whip. The pleasure was too much for me to control. I came and for the first time in my life, I passed out. My last thought was that they were cannibals and would eat me alive before I awoke. I offered no objection.

I don't know how long I was out but when I awoke I was horny and had to pee. Blondie was still huddled on the floor. I put her on her knees and pushed her face into the floor, pulled out her tail and sunk my dick into her ass. It was difficult but I emptied my bladder into her bowels while slapping her ass, pulling her nipple chain. The little angel never stopped moaning or cuming from the abuse.

The four clones knew somehow what I what I planned to do. They each grabbed an arm of our dominatrix and pinned her doggie style. I took her whip away and flailed her ass until it was bright red. The whip was easy to hold. It had a fist-sized ball on the end to keep it from slipping. While she struggled, two clones were rubbing themselves off on her shoulders and two were using the heels of her feet. They all seemed to be telling me they would wait for my signal to humiliate her, use her and cum on her. I oiled the handle of the whip and pushed it between her legs. The bitch's cunt had never stretched this much, but she had lashed me. The red marks across my stomach still stung and the pain was keeping my cock rock hard. I began rubbing her clit. She was mad, thrashing about. She did not want to be abused or to be forced to cum. She wanted to be in control and be the abuser.

12