Saving Gina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no contest. Her abused g-spot, stretched cunt, burning ass and tender clit betrayed her all at once. I was merciless with the whips ball in her cunt. She was screaming and screaming when I nodded to my cloned girls. The fifth round of screams from their captive was their trigger; they all arched and came together using parts of their captive. They all had the same pained, pleading expression at the height of their climax. They all made the same sound. They all curled satisfied onto the dom bitch at the same time.

The bitch had passed out. We pulled her down onto the floor and dumped her next to Blondie.

I called the tall sword swallower to me. "How much can you swallow?"

"A lot."

"Do you like to swallow big things?"

"Yes, I cum sometimes when I push things down my throat."

I somehow knew what I said was true. "You are all going to put on a show for us. Trust them, they won't hurt you."

My cloned girls laid out the tall woman. They swarmed over her. Kissing, licking and feeling every inch of her. One of the clones started French kissing her. A clone's tongue reached out and started to push down her victim's throat. That tongue had to be six inches long. Another tongue invaded her pussy and two more licked her nipples raw.

The show was too much. My schoolgirl had her fingers inside her white panties when I said to her, "Take them off, little girl. Bring them to me and let me inhale them and taste them." She shyly stepped out of her wet panties and brought them to me.

"You know what I want."

She pushed the wet spot onto my lips. I inhaled and licked. My head swam at the smell of fresh hot young pussy." I reached out to touch her between her legs.

"Please don't be disappointed mister. I haven't grown hair like her yet." The sweet little actress pointed to the sleeping hairy Dom behind her.

"O, I'm definitely not disappointed little one. You are so sweet, sexy and beautiful you make me dizzy."

She loved the compliments. Her performance improved. "Can I touch that?"

"Yes, you can."

Baby Cakes reached out and stroked me with fingers practiced to feel unskilled.

I looked back to view the torture of my tall sword swallower.

The clone at her head had oiled her small hand and arm and was feeding it slowly into the mouth below her. At the other end the same thing was happening between widely spread legs.

It wasn't possible but both hands went to the wrist without effort. The lower hand stayed pushing and twisting. The upper hand backed out every fifteen to twenty seconds.

"May I kiss him?"

"Yes, little one. Please take him into your lovely mouth."

The feeling was wonderful but I was distracted. The swallower had taken a clinched fist, up to her molester's elbow. She was cuming and cuming with another hand down her throat almost as far. Her nipples stood very proud but were being sucked hard. Each had its own attendant and she fingered each attendant to show her appreciation. Everything was in time. When she was limp, all retreated. Her eyes were wide open, staring blankly at the ceiling, her breathing was very shallow and little convulsions still rippled through her body.

"Come here Baby I need to be inside your lovely little body and play with your breasts."

The game could have gone longer but I could not go any longer. Baby Cakes climbed on me, lined my dick up and began to work me into the wettest, tightest cunt God ever created. I was sweating by the time I was two inches into her. I held her still to regain control, uncover her breasts and suckle her nipples. She squealed, wiggled and giggled pushing another couple of inches of me inside her.

I wanted to tell the clones to please themselves in sixty-nine positions so I could watch. There was no need; they had stripped nude and well involved, moaning and slurping noisily.

The sounds were too sexy to handle. I yanked Baby Cakes to me, impaling her completely. I grabbed her hips and used her body to masturbate my cock. She licked and sucked her own nipples. She rocked her hips in time with my pulls to drag her clit along my shaft. She wasn't trying to help me. She had succumbed to her own game.

I was watching abstractly, almost above it all when the ignored vampire-like Goth slither between my legs and under Baby Cakes' ass. I felt her sharp pointed teeth nibble at my balls. It did not hurt but the implied threat was there. It was just enough distraction to hold me back.

Slurping sounds filled the room. They were magic for Baby Cakes and me. I groaned, she groaned. We were working hard but were having a hard time cuming. Sweat poured off her and me. I saw a trickle run down between her breasts and tried to catch it with my tongue but her climax started. She said, "I'm cuming on your cock. Fuck me. Cum in me. Make me pregnant. Let me feel you pump into me."

I was wild trying to thrust into her and cum, to do as she asked. Her weight and the sharp teeth on my balls were a burden; I was getting tired but couldn't stop. I wasn't smooth; I was awkward. When Baby Cakes fell forward, my vampire shifted. Her mouth sucked at the flesh between my balls and the top of my right leg. When she bit, I felt her teeth sink in and blood begin to flow. My cock jerked and spurted. Baby Cakes was still but said, "Yes. Yes. Do it, cum into me, give me your baby."

It was surreal. My blood was being sucked from me, my cock was depositing my cum into the womb of a schoolgirl begging to be pregnant and four clones thrashed about beside me in two sixty-nines moaning and cuming for my enjoyment.

I prayed to never run out. That this feeling would go on forever. I could not count the stars. There was no great finish. My cock kept pumping long after it had anything to give. Eventually, it just quit pumping and twitching. It laid inside my school girl and begin to soften. When it slipped out, she rolled off me. I had no strength to move. My vampire moved from her meal and closed her mouth over my cock and sucked. I waited for the sharp pain to her two needles but it did not happen. She cleaned me. I dozed.

When I realized I was still alive, I pushed the Goth away. She resisted stretching my cock until it popped loudly from her lips. Baby Cakes was watching. She kissed me and said, "Thank you Mister. My little pussy is happy now."

Bodies were asleep everywhere. Soon there would be one more. The entire bed was wet with pussy juice. O, hell with it. I slept in the cold wet spots and never caring.

12