All Comments on 'Saving Heroes'

by shaide87

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * * *

Damn Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Well Written!

The tragic steps that transitioned from hopelessness into the strong women doing what they thought was right for that boy/man to comeback to the world were well covered without redundancy and with enough detail. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very rushed

this was way to rushed it needs to be three times longer with less talk about the violence. from the time he came home you just put the pedal to the metal and went flat out. it was like going from 25 mph to 500 mph in seconds, spread it out and give better details. it was so fast it ended up being boring.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i was kind of distracted by the fact that a kid was defending his sister and mom from being beaten and gets locked up for it. even in liberal states like california you have self defense laws.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I loved this

I do agree it was too fast and not long enough but, over all it touched my heart.

Thank you.

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 10 years ago
Needs More

Some difficult issues handled well, feel that there is at least one more chapter in this story. 5*

Regards

Mr Wolf

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

So very well written. Outstanding.

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 10 years ago
Well done; you have a gift

We have a new master in our midst.

A thing or two over which I might quibble, here. But overall, I must give you top marks. It was so clear early on that Hailey really loved her Bonito, I just knew she would be the one to deflower him. Still, such is a mother's right, when she is beautiful, willing and sensitive to her son's needs.

Perhaps your sequel can feature the three of them in a hot ménage. I can just see Hailey sucking her mother's breasts, etc.

I may say that the purity and simplicity shown here are admirable. Said qualities make it more realistic. Please continue to keep Mark away from other women. With a beautiful and loving mommy and sissy, he doesn't need the shopgirl or anyone else. Far too many of the Literotica stories feature a ridiculous multiplicity of sexual partners and impossible, orgiastic situations that utterly destroy the very heart of incestuous bliss, which is a sweet combination of love (turning from agape to eros), innocence, security and genuine caring. But the scenarios in which the son and daughter progress to the entire extended family and the whole damned neighbourhood, including the PTA chairman and the mailman, only muddy the waters dreadfully and render the stories unreadable as they are so patently absurd. Thank God, I believe you know your craft better than that.

What you have here could've been much longer, sure. But do not listen to your detractors. What you have is a gift, and this story has the tang of reality. Nearly wept at your descriptions of the abuse. Mark is a hero for sending that devilish deacon to Hell.

The ménage-à-trois is about as far as we can go in terms of sustainability. I've studied the subject for 30 years, and I can tell you that, unlike in those "Taboo" films of the 1980's, incest almost never ever runs through an entire family. You have firmly established this as a family of three, and the damnable dad is dead, so good.

I've read your other material, and I like your style. And if you've got Liz in your corner, you are very fortunate. She's top-notch.

Best of luck in your future endeavours! Can't wait to see more.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
5*

Excellent Storyline with the proper amount of Love and Respect!! Please let us hear more about this perfect Loving Family, and I totally agree with other "posters" in that the "Loving" should be kept among Mom and Sis only!! While I also agree that He should have been given a Medal, rather than 7 years, it can probably be debated, strictly as a Devil's Advocate, that stabbing someone 27 times and then slitting their throat, probably goes beyond simple self defense. (Besides that, we wouldn't have the same 18 yr old boy who is socially challenged and shy, which makes the Mom/ Sis involvement more necessary)

Please keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In Australia

There are laws to protect the victims of abuse during a manslaughter investigation, and trial. Which is what he would have been charged with. IF he had been an adult. But since he is a juvenile and the story is set in the United States, things are different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Superb Story

Overall, this tale rates 5 stars. It is well written, develops smoothly, and reads well. Length wise it is perfect, and other than a few minor gramatical errors (dropped preposition and the use of the wrong gender once) there is not much to criticize you on. I would like to see a second chapter, however for reasons that other commentors have ignored. Because you addressed some interesting issues in the developing of your backstory, I think that should carry over into your second chapter. Mark is a product of an abusive childhood as is his sister, and his mother was an abused wife. While incest stories make great fantasy matterial, the fact is incest is a form of abuse. To have Mark's mother and sister fall into an incestous relationship with him might have a major effect on him. Mark is portrayed as an innocent. While the relationship may be consenual and everyone is an adult, Mark does not have the mental reasoning to understand the relationship that he is entering into, and from you description of why his mother and sister are advancing this relationship, while well intended, it comes across as being selfish. So I'd like to see you address this. Perhaps Mark is more open about the relationship than he should be. Perhaps he mentions it to Craig. Perhaps he acts amorously towards his mother in public. Perhaps some comments on it. I don't say the relationship should end, but Mark needs to be on the same footing in it as his mother and his sister, and they need to know whether they are doing it because they love Mark, or because they fear him being hurt and thus will trade their bodies to protect him. There is potential her for a nice little series that sees true love evolving out of pain and personally I think you have the capability to bring it to life.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Not usually my type of a story, but I liked it.

If you decide to continue, keep the naivety going.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Loved the story, 5 stars!

Just as personal preference though, I really felt as though the mother in the end made the story much less intense and I feel cheated for Hayhay. What was the point of writing the story from Hailey's POV when mummy steals her thunder?? I think she should have been the instigator and only afterwards should the mother have been introduced into the bedroom.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 10 years ago
Great Start! But it needs MORE!

These stories of yours are good, but lack suitable endings with a closure for the reader. Another chapter is warranted. Don't listen to that Anonymous character. You are a promising writer, just finish it up! I find most readers feel cheated if you leave things hanging unknown. If we wanted to use our imagination to end a story, why even read? We would just imagine everything. Read some of the best writers to see what I mean! Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Like i said in 'TOO FAR GONE', you are a freaking genius. You should continue this story though!

GoodkatGoodkatabout 9 years ago
This was very good. 5 stars.

But I don't know why when you have such a layered and interesting story you need to start moving at a lightning pace toward the sex after page 1.

I would still love a follow up chapter though.

bastarddogofhellbastarddogofhellover 8 years ago
I will fight you in the streets

Santa Claus isn't real? Sir, you go too far!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Three-and-a-half Stars

This story certainly has a refreshing premise, so I was hoping that you would have explored his reintegration into society with the help of Hayhay with much more detail and depth; the resulting increased closeness between the siblings would have made their coupling a much better payoff. Speaking of which, the short time between his release and sex with his mom and sister is way to unbelievable. Also, I can't say that I loved the sex scenes. They are adequate.

And why the hell didn't the state award Bonito a medal for his actions?! The sorry excuse of a husband and father was no doubt going to kill his family sooner or later, and it took an eleven year old to put a permanent stop to his evil. His mother is not much better in my opinion, too weak to call the cops on her now dead husband and helped to put her savior―his son―in a mental asylum.

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 8 years ago
A great story, with potential. 5 stars

A great story, with potential. 5 stars. It did feel kind of rushed though, as others have said.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful and moving story, I wish you were still posting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

This is One of my favorite stories .. Please keep writing

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Heroes

Your stories just grip you and you can’t stop reading. Please think about doing a couple of chapters to fallow up on this family please.

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

That was a beautiful piece of work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

That was the dumbest crap I've read in a while!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

WOW !!!! the sex but the important part was the abuse section, so sad, so true. And what Craig said about seeing it in her Mom.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it but how is going to go out into the world when all he knows is sexual pleasure with his mother and sister?? Still gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaide87@shaide87
575 Followers
I'm really excited about this one. Then again, I'm excited about my all my stories, soooo.... But this one! Not much to tell really. Just your above average guy with a below average lifestyle, so I have a lot of free time. I've been a fan of the site for a while and decid...