Saving Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers

I searched and researched and googled, without really finding out anything except that lots of people wanted to sell me books. Meanwhile, we still drowned ourselves in each other's company. If I wasn't at work or in class, I was in the living room, watching TV or listening to music, watching Mark figure out what he liked. Music wise, he like anything that wasn't classical.

"That's all they played. Classical. It's supposed to be calming but it really just got on our nerves. The real nuts loved it though."

He liked anything on television. He was so into Game of Thrones that we bought him the seasons. I know that no matter how old I get, I'll still remember his face when he found out about DVD.

"All those episodes are on this one disc," he asked, not really believing us.

"Yes, honey. That's season one," Mom answered. We were standing in his room, showing him how to use his DVD player.

"Are you sure," he asked, still skeptical.

"Bonito, we're sure. Just put it in and hit play."

His smile when the theme song started was the definition of a Kodak moment.

Mom decided to enroll him in a couple of online college courses. "He's not ready for a classroom," she said.

It wasn't just him though. We learned how to play chess from Mark. He learned while he was "there". That's what we ended up calling the institute, "there." I introduced him to our neighbor, Craig. He was an older man whose wife had died a few years before we moved in. Craig usually came over for holiday meals and to barbeque. He was an old war veteran. And best of all, Craig played chess. He was good at it too. He and Mark would sit there for hours staring at the board. The first time Mark left the house by himself was to go next door.

They quickly became good friends. Craig took him under his wing, glad to have someone new to tell his war stories to. As much as I wanted to be the one to help Mark, I saw that Craig was doing a better job.

I know because I was in my room when Mark walked in. It had been 4 months since he was released.

I looked up at him from my Art History book. "What's up, Bonito?"

"Are you my girlfriend?"

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. "No, Bonito," I said gently. "I'm your sister."

"But we're friends right? And you're a girl."

"Yes," I hedged. "But a girlfriend is kind of different."

"How?"

I patted my bed and he came and sat next to me. I smiled. It was just like when he was little! "Do you remember when we went shopping?"

"Which time," he smiled.

I punched him in his arm, "The first time, Bonito."

"Yes, Hayhay, I remember."

"Do you remember the girl who gave you her phone number?"

"Yeah."

"She wanted to be your girlfriend," I informed him.

"Huh, really?"

"Yeah."

He laid there in my bed for a while as I pretended to read, giving him time to absorb this new idea. "What if I don't want her to be my girlfriend?"

"You're a man. You don't really have a choice." I laughed when I saw his grimace. "Just tell her no, but be nice about it, Bonito. Don't be a jerk, okay?"

"Okay, Hayhay."

I give myself a lot of credit for waiting for him to go to sleep before I ran to Mom's room to tell her about our conversation. She smiled and told me to go to bed. "He'll come out of his shell in his own time."

But I didn't want him to wait. He had already missed so much! And there was so much out there he could be doing! He should be in college, going out drinking, stealing kisses, and having wild party sex. Not cooped up in our house looking forward to playing chess with our neighbor. He had saved us, sacrificed himself for our sakes, and it had cost him the rest of his childhood. I couldn't stand the idea of him losing any more.

Still, I wasn't going to traumatize him. I took Mom's advice and went back to my room. I was still considering getting him a porno though.

Another month passed. The internet wasn't being very helpful, and Mom was all "be patient." So I went to talk to the one person that was getting somewhere.

"Hailey! Come on in, girl. Just bout to make some dinner. That brother of yours not with you?"

"No, Craig. And if you don't mind, I'll make dinner."

"Oh, well, go right ahead. I think you know where everything is," he laughed.

Craig is a great cook, but he's lazy. If he's not cooking for someone, he'll make a bologna sandwich 7 days a week. I cooked us spaghetti and made garlic bread. It was easy and quick. And it let me warm up to my subject.

"So what do you think about Mark?"

"He's a great kid," he said between bites. "Little closeted but a great kid. And he plays a mean game of chess."

"But what do you think about him?"

He looked at me, really looked at me. Almost like he was examining my soul. "You know, when I got out of the military, I joined the police. And I've taken plenty of calls in my time for women like your mother that I know them when I see them. I like that boy. It may not be legal, but I agree with what he did. He got caught up is all. I know you want to help him, but the best thing you can do is let him take his own time. Just be there for him."

"But he's missed so much, Craig!"

"I know it. But he's gotta be comfortable to come out of that closet. I asked about him, you know. Was a little worried bout this big guy moving in with you and your mom. Asked my buddies on the force to look into him. You know what they said?"

"What?"

"They went and asked the guards at the facility. Said he was a quiet kid, but wouldn't let no one pick on the little kids." Craig smiled. "Said he kicked ass until everyone got the message."

I smiled as I drank my tea. "That's my Bonito."

He laughed, "Don't worry girl. He'll be just fine. That boys made of tough stuff, I'll tell you that. It'll take more than a few years in time out to break him."

I was a lot calmer after talking to Craig. A lot more relaxed. And watching Mark discover mp3s that night was a lot more fun. Mom bought him an IPod and he kept trying to figure out where the cd went. I was still considering the porno idea though. I just couldn't let that go for some reason.

It was two months since I had spoken to Craig. Mark had started going out in the mornings and running and he was taking driver's education classes. And Mom and I had finally settled down to the idea of him being home. We had woken up enough times to find him still at home that we weren't afraid of him not being there. My brother was home, and the world was right again. Almost.

I had resigned myself to the idea that when he started actually attending classes, some girl would catch his eye and he would fall head over heels in love and she would break his heart and I would tell him it would be okay and he'd get over her and get back out there. He was just too sexy for girls to leave him alone. And to naive for them to be happy with him. He wasn't going to seduce them and woo them, he wasn't there yet. He didn't know how. But he would learn.

Faster than I thought, though. It had been a long day. Four classes, work, issues with one of my vendors. It had been a long fucking day. And I loved it. I loved the challenge of running my own store, hiring people who had dreams, working and studying to make my own dream come true. It was a long, hard, good day.

I came home and all the lights were off. I figured that everyone was asleep, so I went to the kitchen and made myself a quick sandwich. When I crossed Mark's room I noticed the door was cracked open, so I peeked in.

There's shock, and there's Oh My God. This was the latter. Mark was laying on top of his sheets, naked. His chest moving rhythmically up and down as he breathed. And all those muscles weren't making up for anything, they were trying to fit in with that thing between his legs. Oh my. And on top of him, naked, was our mother. She could see the naked swell of her breasts, her pussy, shining, resting against his leg. His arm wrapped around her. Oh My God.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But I couldn't deny it. It was right there. Right in front of me. My mother had... My little Bonito... I don't know how long I stood there, but I was frozen. They were both asleep, both smiling, both naked.

I backed away from the door, walking softly down the hall to my own room. I was too tired for this bullshit. Way too tired. My emotions were literally everywhere. I turned around, went and grabbed a bottle of wine and drank until I fell asleep. Praying that morning would make this all better.

It didn't. I woke up and it wasn't better at all. Mom was all touchy-feely at breakfast and Mark couldn't stop blushing every time he looked at her.

"You got in late last night, honey."

"Yeah, Mom. Just a lot going on at the shop. How was your night?"

"Oh, the usual. Mark kept me company. Didn't you, honey?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah."

Okay, now I knew what this feeling was, but I was shocked to be feeling it. Jealously. I was jealous. I couldn't believe it, but I was jealous. How the hell could I be jealous? I should be pissed! She was taking advantage of my little Bonito! After all he had been through, all he had done for us! She was taking advantage of him!

But as much as I would have liked to be mad, I wasn't. I was jealous. My class was 3 hours away, but I had to get out of the house. I sat in the student union, trying to work this out for myself.

I wanted my brother. I wanted him in a sexual way. Ahhh! I just couldn't make myself accept that! He was my little Bonito! I loved him! But it wasn't hard to believe. I mean, he was sexy. His smile, his personality, his body. He was so naïve and trusting. But he was my brother! I shouldn't want him like this! It was wrong, right?

I wasn't jealous of the other girls that approached him. But knowing that Mom was sleeping with him drove me crazy! He was a hero to both of us. Why did she get to be the one he slept with? It wasn't fair! I loved him too!

That night, I parked my car a few houses down and I called the house.

"Hello."

"Hey, Bonito. I've got some problems here at the shop, so I'll be home late again. Probably later than I was last night."

"Oh, really? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just some stuff I need to take care of."

"Okay then. I'll let Mom know."

"Thanks Bonito. Night night."

"Night Hayhay."

I hung up and walked to the house, sneaking in through my own window. Would you believe they were already at it? I peeked my head into the living room just in time to see Mom straddle him on the couch. She was already topless! She started kissing him as her hands slid around down to his pants. Then she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. He was moaning now as they kissed, as he pulled and squeezed her breasts.

I could tell from her arm movement that she was stroking him while she kissed him. It was a slow up and down movement, but it was there. She was stroking my Bonito! Her tongue twisting in his mouth the whole time as they kissed.

Part of me said that I should just turn away; pretend it wasn't happening. But no one was listening to that part of me. Not me and not them. Mom slid off him and down to the floor. He lifted his hips and she pulled his pants down around his ankles. "You're going to like this, honey." Then his cock disappeared into her mouth.

Oh My God! I was watching my little brother get his first blow job. Not just that, though. I was watching my mother give my little brother his first blow job! What the hell?! And I was turned on. I didn't need to touch myself to know that my panties were probably soaked.

My Bonito's head was tilted back on the couch as Mom bobbed up and down on his cock. "Yes, mom, yes." She pulled off his cock and started licking on his balls. Who the hell was this woman?! I never imagined my Mom would do something like that. Let alone to my brother.

Don't get me wrong, I've had plenty of boyfriends and have licked my fair share of balls, but to see my mom doing it? It just tilted my world.

She started playing with his balls as she took his cock back into her mouth. She was taking him all the way down now, down to the base. When she hit bottom, she stopped and I heard a humming sound. My mom knew about the hum! And Mark loved it. He moaned out every time she did it. Up slowly, down even slower, and hum. All the while as she played with his balls.

"Mom... Mom, I'm gonna..."

She didn't stop though. She just pulled off until only the head was still in her mouth and began jacking him off. He grunted and I watched as my little Bonito came into our mother's mouth. And she swallowed it all. Mom smiled up at him as he struggled to catch his breath.

"That should hold you for now, but no pants mister. I want to know when you need more attention."

He smiled. "Okay, Mom."

She stood up and slid a pair of white lace panties off from under her skirt. The crotch was darkened with her juices. She tossed them to the side. "Come on, I'll fix us some plates."

They walked into the kitchen. I crawled along the carpeted floor, trying my best not to make a sound. When I got to the couch, his pants still where he left them, I saw a pearl white drop on the black leather. I don't know what possessed me, I've never liked the taste of cum, but I swiped it up and stuck my finger in my mouth.

I loved it. I don't know why, but I did. It wasn't any less bitter or salty. But it was Mark's. And nothing bad came from my Bonito. After my little taste test, I continued my trek to the dining room. They were sitting right beside each other. Mom was softly stroking him while he attempted to eat. I say attempted because he wasn't very successful. It was so cute and funny. He was putty in her hands.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"Um, yeah, mom."

"Good, because Mommy loves her little boy," she said as she her hand caressed him. Her other hand came up and pulled him into her for another scorching, tongue-lingering kiss. I slid my own hand into my jeans and gave my clit a few quick circles. It was so hot. He had totally surrendered to her. And she was all about him.

When he finally finished eating, Mom tightened her grip on him and started jacking him off with sincerity. It wasn't long before he shot his load all over the underside of the table. Mom let him rest as she picked up their plates.

Okay, that was my signal, I scurried back through the living room to the hallway. When they came out of the dining room, they didn't stop at the couch, they kept walking. Towards me. Fuck. Fuck my life. I scurried off towards my room and closed the door. I heard her tell Mark to lay down and she'd be right back with a surprise.

The door to my room opened and my light switch flipped on. Now I was in heart attack mode. Mom looked at me and smiled. "Did you like the show?"

Busted. Hardcore busted. "Um..."

"Come here." What do you do when your mother, who's just sucked and jacked off your brother, tells you to come here? I stood up and walked over to her. "Did you want him?"

"Y-yes." There, I admitted it. I wanted him. I wanted to have sex with my little Bonito.

"Were you jealous last night?" My mouth dropped as I looked at her, and she smiled. "A mother always knows dear." Her hands took hold of the hem of my shirt and started raising it above my head. I wasn't even thinking when I raised my arms so she could take it off me. I hadn't worn a bra that day, so I was in the same condition she was.

"Do you think he's cute?" She unbuttoned my pants.

"Yes."

"Do you think he's sexy?" I felt the zipper come down.

"Yes."

"Do you love him?" She slid my jeans and panties down my knees in one smooth notion.

"Of course." I was standing there, naked, in front of my mother now.

"Then we need to protect him, honey. He's our hero and we need to keep him safe. We can't let all those women who'll never appreciate him hurt him. Are you willing to do what it takes?"

I didn't hesitate. "Yes, Mom."

"Good. Then go in there to your brother, and show him you love him."

And I did. I didn't look back at her. I just walked out of my room, down the hallway, and into his.

"Hailey," he said as he saw me, trying to pull at the sheets to cover himself up.

"Shhh. Stop that, Bonito," I said gently as I walked over to his bed. I looked into his eyes and lightly pulled on the sheets until he let go. I slid onto the bed with him and rested my hand on his stomach. "Do you remember when you asked if I was your girlfriend?"

"Yeah," he said hesitantly.

"Well, I've changed my mind. I am."

"But you said..."

I placed a finger against his lips. "Bonito, women change their minds all the time." Then I replaced my finger with my own lips. It was our first kiss. It was soft and gentle as I slid my tongue into his mouth. He was shy at first, but I coaxed him out to play. As we kissed, his hands came up to my breasts. Playing and pulling on my nipples. But I wasn't as chesty as Mom, so I gave him something better to play with.

I took his hand and placed it between my legs. He was quick learner. His finger slid between my folds as I moaned into his mouth. I had to break our kiss when he slid his finger into me. God it felt good. And it was the first time my brother was inside me. His other hand pulled my lips back down to his as he slid his fingers in and out of my pussy. I was already so primed that I came the first time his thumb passed over my clit.

Mark looked up at me with wonder, "Did you just, you know?"

I smiled down at him. "Yeah," I said, still catching my breath.

"Did I do that?"

"Yeah, you did." He smiled. "Wanna do it again," I asked him. He nodded his head vigorously.

I climbed onto him and slid his cock into me. He held onto my hips as I slowly slid down. I hadn't been with anyone since before Mark had come home. And it was worth the wait. It was good. It was so so good. When I finally got him all in, I felt full and stretched. I looked down at him to see his hazel eyes swimming with pleasure.

I moved slowly at first, sliding up and down his length, letting my body get use to him. Then I felt his grip tighten on my hips and I knew what he wanted. I sped up. Going up and down on him. I knew my juices were dripping down on him, but I didn't care.

"Yes, Bonito. Just like that, yes!"

He was getting more confident. His hips started to pump in rhythm with me. I was literally bouncing on and off him. His hard slick cock ramming in and out of me. He wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me down onto him. His lips locked with mine as he started to pound himself into me. Ramming and pumping himself into me hard and fast.

"God yes! Bonito! I love you!" I came and I came hard, but he didn't stop. He didn't slow down or let up. He just kept ramming that thing into me. Right when I thought I was coming down, another orgasm started. Oh God! And he wouldn't stop! I broke our kiss so I could scream out, but I couldn't catch my breath. And he just kept going! Pumping and pumping into me! And I loved it!

He closed his eyes and thrust his hips hard into me and froze there. I felt his cock inside me, throbbing and pumping his juices into me. I felt him splash inside me over and over. If I had it in me, I would have come again.

He finally relaxed on the bed with me on top of him, his cock still inside of me. We were both out of breath and smiling.

I kissed him on the cheek, "Bonito, you did it again."

"You to, Hayhay."

I looked up to see Mom standing over the bed. She slid her finger along my pussy lips where we were conjoined and gathered our juices on her finger. I watched as she slipped it into her mouth and smiled. "Tomorrow, we'll see if he likes eating pussy."

I looked at him and giggled when I saw the confusion on his face.

"Why would I want to eat a cat?"

Mom and I both laughed. He was so naïve, but it was okay. He was home and he was safe and he was happy. And we would make sure he stayed that way.

shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers
12