All Comments on 'Saying Stay Ch. 01'

by LingerieRobot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fritsaufritsauover 12 years ago
lack of consistency

On the last page Matt couldn't put sheets over him because he had not unpacked them yet. A few sentences later he ejaculates partly on his sheets??, the ones that were still in a carton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice job

This story was a really nice effort. It has a different perspective than any other story on here. The main character was very relatable and one could easily imagine themselves being a reluctant participant in what sounds like what will be a great, adventurous, living situation. Nice job. I look forward to many subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story! Can't wait for the sequels!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very well written, in the easy, conversational style of a young man, and in very decent English, too. Rare are the writers on this site who can distinguish "to lie" (lying, lay, lain) from "to lay" (laying, laid, laid) and conjugate both correctly. I do think, however, that in connection with the preposition "with" the objective case is to be preferred: "play Hale with Josh and (with) me", rather than "play Hale with Josh and I".

Eager to see next chapter!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Freaking awesome. What a sexy, involving read. Love the characters, gheir quirks & flaws & sensuousness. What a delightful, addicting read. LingerieRobot, I'm definitely falling on lust with your stories. Now, I'm on to the next chapter, just as soon as I pop some fresh batteries in Boris. I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight.

Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 7 years ago
Great

This is going to be a great series.

Thanks.

Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingerieRobot@LingerieRobot
226 Followers
The goal in my work (at least at this moment) is to envision some kind of utopian sexual space that could still possibly exist. And I want to make stories people can masturbate to, obviously. Hopefully I succeed at one of the two of those things! Latest update: My 50th stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES