Scandalous Whore!

Story Info
Brent is kidnap and made to please Naomi.
3.4k words
3.76
43.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpmp
mrpmp
15 Followers

"You are one scandalous whore." Brent screams in fury. "It was you wasn't it? It was you that told Brock and Thomas about my affairs with their wives. It was you that told them where I was having diner that night. It was because you that I almost lost my life for."

"Christian is playing you for a fool. He found out what you were up too and decided to have you eliminated. I'm only surprise that he didn't send Brock and Thomas after me too that night."

"You are such a liar. I guess it is true what they say about bastard children."

Brent stands eye to eye with the erotic Naomi Royale and all he can feel is anger and betrayal. Behind those beautiful dark chocolate eyes lies the soul of a monster. She is beautiful. He can't deny that. She is beautiful but deadly.

"How dare you speak to me like that? You better remember who you are disrespecting white boy. I love you but I will see you in your grave before I allow you to talk to me like that."

"You don't love me you selfish bitch. You only love yourself."

"Naomi are you alright? Open up this door." A man's voice boomed behind the locked door.

"I see someone has been sharing camp stories around the fire with Christian. It is of no concern to me. Let him feel your head with past history and lies. I know you Brent Jacobs. I know you wouldn't sell him your shares."

"Maybe I will or maybe I won't. Maybe I will accept his offer and return to Lemoore Enterprises. I can serve as his lighten rod striking down any play to take away control of the company from him. I realize without my five percent of shares both sides are stuck in neutral. You and your partners couldn't force your will on the company and Christian wouldn't have the capitol to buy you all out. He will still have majority control of the company and serve as its C.E.O."

"Don't you try and abandon me Brent. I will not be abandon by you or any man ever in life again. Remember your promise to me."

"I never promised you a dam thing Naomi."

"Naomi let me in or I will go get security. Naomi, open this door."

"Yes you did. The night you came inside of me and promised that you will always be by my side and would be responsible for my happiness."

"I didn't break that promise. You did the moment you tried and have me killed like you did the prince. But I lived. I lived and now you are trying to destroy my life with Rebecca like you destroyed your father's life."

"No, you broke the promise the minute you decided to go for her. You thought you could abandon me with out repercussion. After all I did for you. I made you into the man that you are. Not Christian and definitely not that common trailer trash whore. I made you rich and desirable. Not that bitch. You wanted to run off and live a perfect little life with her but I had to remind you that sharks should only swim with their own kind."

"I hate you. Right now I could squeeze the life out of your body. I just wanted you to know that. I hate you. I love Rebecca. That's why I will leave here and return to my fiancée and make her my wife. And I'll tell you why. Rebecca is beauty on the inside as well as on the outside. She doesn't have your exotic looks and super model physique but she has a big heart and would never hurt me. Good bye Naomi."

"You will never be happy with her." Naomi laughs. "I will make sure of that my love."

"What ever."

"Brent if you walk through that door I will make it my personal mission in life to destroy that bitch. I will show up at your wedding. I will buy a home in your neighborhood. I will remind her everyday of what she already knows. That she is nothing compared to me. I will not lose you Brent. I will not lose my company. I am a fighter. If she or Christian thinks they are safe because Brent has turned a new leaf then they are sadly mistaken. You will be the man by my side."

"You are sick. Seriously, you needed medical attention."

"The only person that needs medical attention is that depressed bitch of yours. She is so weak. I would have never lost your baby."

"God dam you woman." Brent yells and reaches for Naomi's throat. "I will kill you. Leave us alone. Leave us alone."

"Hurry up." Manny demands. "He's killing her."

The blast of a shot gun brings him back to the light. He sees Naomi's smooth copper brown face turning flush at the end of his white hands.

"Get off of her." Sadir screams.

The guards rush in and surround the bed. Naomi rubs her tamper neck and stares hard at Brent. When she first met Brent he was a skinny IT guy with long brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He was so young and innocent. He had a boyish charm that turned her on. She looks at him now in his dark gray Hugo Boss two piece suit and satin blue tie. He isn't the same little white boy she used to let play between her legs.

"What is going on in my house? I demand to know." Sadir looks over at Naomi. She's still rubbing her neck as tears fall down from her eyes. "I can have you shot and killed as an intruder in my house."

"You could but then you would have to face the wrath of my business partner Christian. He knows that I am here. I'm sure he wouldn't let a great opportunity to regain the shares he lost in his empire pass him by. How will the American authorities feel if the man that holds a valuable percentage of a company that you have invested in is found shoot to death in your house? This is a gated community. They will know that you invited me in and murdered me in cold blood like the violent radical Islamic psycho path they love to villainies in this county."

"Maybe I won't kill you. I can easily order my men to take you out back and strap you down. I think I will enjoy flogging you over and over again like a slave. I know an excellent doctor. I can keep you here and not release you until the evidence of what I have done to you will only be scarred in your memory."

"I would like to see you or any one of your men put a finger on me. They will be forced to use those guns after I beat you into a bloody pulp."

"Take hold of him but don't shoot him here in the house." Sadir give his order only to receive Brent's fist to his face. He feels his jaw crack from his power before he falls down to the floor and hop down on top of Arab prince. If he was going to die then some one is coming with him. He put his murderous white hands around his thin neck and hears him gagging on his own spit. And then all of his senses go numb. He fades to black.

Brent always wondered where his soul would go when he died. He prayed for redemption and hoped that God would accept me in his arms but he's floating around in darkness and pain. All he can see is flames swirling around him. All he can hear is frames burning around me. He is in hell; a hell of his own doing. Brent's hell is full of whispers of familiar voices. He hears Brock's and Thomas's voices singing in my ear. Their voices filled me with a bitter coldness. He wonders where the devil with the pitch folk is is. Shouldn't he be here? I feel nothing but the dark murky nothingness that I am floating around in. I sense nothing but the presence of demons congregating over me. I hear their loud whispers.

He is a bad man. He is a murderer. He was a fool. He feels his spirit sinking deeper into the abyss. Brent wants to scream out but all he can hear is the crackling voices of the dead. He is a murderer. He should rot in hell for eternality. Over and over again, he hears them ranting and raving and then suddenly the darkness lifts and the voices subside. It looks like the gates of heaven are opening up a door for him. He tries to float toward the bright light and white clouds swirling above me but the murky blackness that he has been floating around in sucks him back in. I am drowning in darkness. The more I struggle the deepen I sink. I can't break free. I feel trapped. I can't break its hold on me. I see Vanessa's face in the clouds. Dillon, free yourself. Dillon, break away from your darkness. I'm trying Vanessa. I am trying but the murky darkness surrounds me. I can't break free. I can't break free.

"Brent, wake up. Wake up."

"Hmmm..." He groans from the pain shooting across my skull. "Rebecca is that you? You are my guiding light and my saving grace."

"Maybe we should move him out of the sun. He could be going blind."

"He's just disorientated. He will be fine. Move him down to the cabinet."

Brent hears voices and feels his body in motion but he is too gone to know what is going on as Sadir's men grab him by the arm and walk him down into the lower decks of the yacht.

"Put him in on my bed. I will attend to his needs myself."

"Or you sure? Maybe we should tie from down first."

"I can handle him. Just make sure that we stay on course."

"I'll be by deck side if you need me."

"I finally have you alone my love. You are so strong. You can survive a head on collision. You can survive a crack over the head with a rifle."

"Rebecca where am I? Rebecca, how did I get here?"

"Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca..." Naomi mocks as she looks down on the five-foot-seven slim built white man with the beautiful blue eyes. "I swear I should have them crack you over the head again. Rebecca isn't here my love. I am."

"Rebecca..." Brent calls out. "I was in hell. I saw the flames. I heard the devil's crackling voice. You saved me Rebecca. You saved me from the darkness."

"I told you that Vanessa isn't here."

"Ouch....why did you hit me Rebecca?"

"Open your eyes Brent. Open your fucking eyes."

He feels my eyes being force open by prying fingers. His vision is still blurry but he can make out shapes and imagines a bit clearly. He makes out a face. He squeezes his lids hard together and reopens his eyes.

"You are such a whiny little bitch. Rebecca, Rebecca I was in hell. You saved me. No, I saved you from a pathetic life. Your dumb ass wasn't in hell boy. You were under a medicated induced comma for you own good. The flames and crackling you thought you saw and heard is the sun and the wind."

"Get off of me Naomi." Brent says in a faint voice and struggles to move but he feels so weak. "Where am I?"

"You are on Sadir's private yacht. He is very upset with you for breaking his jaw. But he tangled with the bull and got the horns. Rebecca, Rebecca, you are my guiding light."

Naomi reaches back and slaps his face leaving a red mark on his ivory skin. Naomi is five-foot-nine with long curvy legs and wavy hair that flows down her back. She's a size six with an hour glass figure and luscious curves.

"You thought you were in hell before well my love you haven't experience anything yet until you experience a woman's wrath. You are so lucky that I love you or I might be tempted to put my hands around your neck and choke you like you choked me a couple of weeks ago. But you look so helpless lying in my bed. It reminds me of how you looked when I first met you. Helpless. Weak. I took pity on you then and I do now my love."

Naomi harsh words are accompanied by her hands caressing the side of his face. Brent's vision is slowly clearing and the numbness is starting to subside. Naomi is perch on top of his lap and is caressing his face.

"She's made you so weak and vulnerable. I can't stand it. All the hard work and time I invested in you and she is the woman that you are willing to abandon me for. You deserve to die Brent. I rather see in your grave then living your life weak and afraid. I was so angry with you Brent. You walked out on me and went to her. What could she offer you? You made me feel emotions. I become envious and jealous of her pull on you. I didn't send Thomas and Brock to kill you Dillon. I sent them to kill her. I wanted her dead and you back in my arms. Never send boys to do a woman's work. "

"Get off of me."

"Don't struggle Brent. You will only hurt yourself."

Naomi has him pin down to the bed and he is at the mercy of a woman that shows no mercy. Once again Naomi is the one in control and he is helpless to stop her.

"My heart stopped beating when I heard the news of your accident. I wanted to visit you in the hospital but that bitch was there hovering over you like a vulture. I hate her. I wanted to strangle the life out of her but you were so attached to her. I needed you to get strong but that accident left you a weak man. You were so weak. I saw a man full of fear and regret. So I told you what you needed to hear. I knew your heart still belonged to me. I knew you wouldn't walk away and allow the men that dishonor me and tried to take your life live. How did it feel taking so many lives? So many overdoses and dead bodies found at the club, the police said it was the most gruesome scene they had ever witness. Big Brock founded drowned in his own fluids and Thomas founded strangled to death by his homosexual lover. That was priceless. I got so wet reading about their fates. I wanted you so bad but you disappeared. I've waited a long time to have you back in my bed."

"Naomi." He calls out her name with a faint voice. "What are you doing?"

"I'm reminding you of the night that you promised to be my protector and lover." Naomi says and kisses his cheek.

"I wonder in your weaken state can your dick get hard. It will soon and when it does I am going to climb on top of you like I did that night and ride that hard dick until you remember your promise to me."

"Naomi don't." He pleas and turns his head away from her face.

He tries to resist her but Naomi is so strong. He never realized how strong of a woman she is until her fingers are around his throat. He tries to turn his head to the other side but she tightens her grip around his larynx and lowers her lips on his lips. He doesn't want to open his mouth and receive her tongue but her grip around my neck has him at her mercy. She forces her tongue in and licks the surface of his tongue. She loosens her grip around his neck and places her hands on both sides of Brent's face. Naomi smothers him with wet kisses and forces her will on me.

"Don't fight me." Naomi warns and then bites into his lower lips. "That is our blood oath." She says as tiny streams of blood tickle down his chin. "The more you fight me the more I will take it out on her. You left her unprotected. Who's looking over her while you are here? Your Family? I will destroy her if you anger me and then who will you run home too?"

"Naomi, please don't hurt her."

"Naomi, please don't hurt her." Naomi mocks. "Rebecca...Rebecca....Rebecca...I hate her."

Naomi reaches under the shirt he has on and runs her long nails deep into his flesh drawing blood. He jumps in responsive.

"If you can feel pain then you can feel pleasure too." Naomi says with a devilish look in her eyes.

"Naomi, please don't do this."

"Naomi, please don't do this." She repeats his desperate pleas. "I will take what I want from you rather you like it or not."

He feels Naomi sliding down his slim body. She reaches the end of the bed and he hears his zipper being unzipped. Naomi reaches in and pulls out his penis. She caresses his head and shaft. He looks down and sees the beautiful caramel skin Egyptian princess putting her luscious lips on the head of his penis.

"Mmmm...." Naomi moans and sucks on the head of his penis.

"Is everything alright in there?" Some one yells through the door. "Has he come around yet?"

"Go away." Naomi yells and goes back to sucking and moaning, licking and groaning, pulling and jerking and coating his penis with warm saliva. "Ummm... I can feel him growing thick in my mouth. He wants me. You will too."

Tears are streaming down Brent's face. He feels so betrayed by his body. When he needs the strength and strong resolve of the bull to fight Naomi off of him he has falling weak. He can't stop her. He can't stop his penis from growing thick and long in her warm mouth. She knows him, knows his body. Brent's cock grows eight inches long and extremely thick. Naomi runs her tongue along his bulging veins. He can't stop her from climbing back on top of him and sliding his thick white cock inside of her warm black pussy.

"Ooh yes...Ooh yes....Ooh yes..." Naomi moans over and over again. "Yes Brent yes. Fuck me with that big white cock. How does it feel to be fucked by me again? How does it feel to get this sweet chocolate pussy? Talk to me baby. Tell me this is what you want. Tell me that I am the woman that you have always desired. Oh Brent, my love, you are my prince, my big daddy, my love."

Naomi leans forward and rests one of her hands next to his face, her other hand is wrap around his neck. He looks up at her. Sweat is running down her copper face as she grinds her wet pussy on his big white dick. Naomi is beauty. He can't deny that.

"You belong to me. You belong to me. You belong to me."

His teeth are grinding inside of his mouth as my body goes from pain to pleasure, pleasure to pain. Even a blow to the head isn't enough pain to subdue his body. Naomi feels good and she knows it. Naomi has a wick smile on her face as the pleasure of her riding on his penis is written all over his face.

"Oh yes..." Naomi groans and swings her hips hard. "Oh yes...Oh yes... I can feel him throbbing inside of me. Oh yes Brent fill my body up with your come."

Brent grits his teeth and releases a deep but faint groan. Naomi legs shake and she leans in a kisses me.

"I needed that so bad my love. I have been consumed by anger and pain. You hurt me Brent when you said that you hated me. Now I can feel your love dripping out of me. You are my love."

Naomi pulls off her dress and strips down. She takes off her bra and lies down on Brent's chest. Naomi thick brown nipples and big breasts push into his chest. He puts his hands on her soft ass and they both know that it won't be long before he is ready to go again.

mrpmp
mrpmp
15 Followers