Scarf Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

What would they do next? Was Julie satisfied that I had been humiliated enough?

*** The four women had gone to the kitchen to refresh their drinks. I could hear that Julie was well on the way to being drunk. What would they do to me when alcohol had loosened their inhibitions? All I could do was wait. I was helplessly wrapped in enveloping silk...

I heard them returning. Julie was giggling. That was a very bad sign. She only giggled when she was really drunk and then she would do almost anything.

The hood was pulled back. Julie was in front of me. She sat on my lap and kissed my nose and eyes, the only parts of me not covered in silk.

She lifted her head and looked behind me.

"Are we ready?" She asked.

A hand passed a small screwdriver past my head. The hand then dragged my head backward. I looked up to see Helen's bare breasts descending to smother my eyes and nose. I could feel Julie struggled to remove the staple holding the caftan's zip closed but my more immediate concern was continuing to breathe. Helen's cleavage was soft and deep. My mouth was tightly gagged and now Helen's breasts were covering my nose. Helen lifted herself slightly. I panted through my nose. Helen's breasts swamped me again, even deeper this time. If I could breathe, I might have enjoyed Helen's breasts. As it was, they were a real threat to me.

"Done it!" Julie slurred.

She lowered the caftan's zip. Helen's breasts withdrew behind my head and her hands came down to help Julie wriggle the caftan up and off me. I was still tightly restrained by the scarves binding me to the chair. Julie's breasts pressed into my face as hands wrestled with the scarves' knots that had been tightened by my fruitless struggling.

Julie's breasts, firmer and not so large as Helen's, pressed the silk scarf either side of my face. In her cleavage I could still breathe. Did I prefer this cleavage? I wasn't sure. They were very different. I love Julie. I like Helen. Buried in my lover's cleavage was more intimate yet...

My legs were free. I moved them gently and winced. They had been restrained for so long that the returning circulation hurt. Julie continued to wriggle her breasts around my face and I forgot Helen as I remembered just what Julie could do to me with these breasts.

Julie's hands started to loosen the scarves around my head, uncovering me. She had difficulty with the knot on the scarf holding my gag in place. She had to use her fingernails to work at it before it untied. As she pulled the gag out of my mouth I felt that my arms were free as well.

Julie kissed me. I could taste the alcohol on her breath.

"Poor Alan" she said. "Now go to the bathroom, tidy yourself up, help yourself to a drink in the kitchen and come back here as fast as you can. Go!"

I tried to stand up. I wobbled. Helen and Patricia caught me before I fell over. They supported me as I took a few tentative steps.

"Julie!" Patricia snapped. "He's going to need help for a few minutes..."

"Don't look at me," Julie replied. "I can barely stand up myself."

"OK. Helen? You'll help?"

"Of course, Patricia."

The two of them half-carried me to the bathroom. They held me up while I used the toilet then washed my face and neck for me. They led me into the kitchen as I regained confidence in my feet and legs.

Patricia thrust a glass full of an amber liquid towards me.

"Can you hold that?" She asked. Both of them seemed concerned about my welfare.

"I think so," I replied. My hand clutched the glass.

"Drink it, please," Helen asked.

I sniffed. I sipped. This was one of my best single malt whiskies, a beautiful taste. I drank it slowly, knowing that Julie wanted me back quickly but this whiskey was too good to throw down my throat. Helen and Patricia's bodies were pressed to mine, ready to catch me if I showed signs of falling. Helen's breasts were against my left side. I moved my arm to hold her there. Patricia took the glass from my hand, put the whisky down on a work surface and pulled my right arm around her body.

They writhed against me and took it in turns to kiss me.

"Alan! Where are you?" Julie yelled.

Helen was kissing me so effectively that I couldn't answer. Patricia replied.

"He'll be there in a minute."

She whispered in my ear. "Finish your drink."

I let her go, grabbed the glass and slowly enjoyed the malt. I put the glass down reluctantly. Patricia took my arm and held it close.

"Come on, Alan, the others are waiting."

Helen slid out of my embrace and took my other arm. They led me back to the main room. I didn't need their support. My legs were working perfectly.

Sandra and Julie stood up as we entered.

"We're going to change the rules for the next part, Alan," Julie said. Her voice was so slurred that I had difficulty understanding what she was saying.

"We're going to tie you to the big wooden chair."

I nodded. Helen and Patricia edged me towards it.

"...but we want you to resist as much as you can..."

Before I took that in, Helen and Patricia's grip on my arms tightened. I was expecting them to sit me down anyway. I started to struggle as my backside hit the chair. Sandra whipped a scarf around my arms and body, tightening it behind the chair's back. Helen's spare hand clamped over my mouth and nose. Patricia brought the arm she was holding close to the other. Julie tied my wrists. She made a mess of it the first time but Patricia's grip was so strong, with my elbows already immobilised, that Julie was able to try again and succeed. Julie's hand replaced Helen's over my mouth.

Helen and Patricia grabbed my flailing feet and forced my ankles together. A scarf wrapped around them tightened fiercely. The scarf was pulled backward to fasten to a crossbar. My feet were above the ground, my toes pointing to the floor.

Sandra had been wrapping more scarves around my body and knotting them tight. She moved down to lash my thighs and calves to each other.

The three women stood back. Julie's hand was still clamped over my mouth.

"That's great," Julie said. "He didn't have a chance against us."

She took her hand away from my mouth. Her speech wasn't as slurred as it had been. Was she as drunk as I had thought?

"Do you think you could have resisted better, Alan?"

"If I had understood your change of tactics, perhaps I could..."

"But if we did this for real, the man wouldn't have had any warning at all, would he?"

The others agreed.

"If you had walked into this room at the beginning of the evening, Alan, and we had jumped you as we just did, would you have been able to fight us off? Come on, be honest."

"No. Four women against one man who wasn't expecting it... I wouldn't have been able to do much, especially if Helen and Patricia were already holding my arms. All four of you are fairly fit. If I had been able to get an arm free someone might have been hurt. But I wouldn't want to hurt any of you. I would have assumed that you were just playing around – until it was too late."

"That's what we thought." Patricia said. "You like all of us, don't you, Alan?"

"Yes. Julie is my girlfriend, but..."

"But all of us are your friends, and you don't fight friends unless you are really sure that you need to..." Helen added.

I nodded.

"Can you move the chair?" Julie asked.

I tried to rock sideways and then backwards and forwards. The chair stayed in place.

"No." I replied.

"I thought not. You could have tipped the metal chair we used earlier. This one is too stable."

"Now what?" I asked. "I'm tied up again. When does this end?"

"Soon," Julie answered. "You have been very good this evening despite everything we have done to you. I'll forgive you, I won't forget. Do it again and..."

She left what she might do as a mystery. Knowing Julie, it would be unpleasant.

"Now," Patricia said, "it's time for bed. We'll change your ties but you won't be free yet."

Julie's hand clamped over my mouth again. The other three tied more scarves around me, securing me tightly before releasing me from the chair and propping me in a standing position, leaning against Julie.

"Ready?" Patricia asked.

The four of them grabbed the scarves holding me and lifted me from my feet. They carried me into the bedroom, dangling from their hands. They put me face down on the white satin sheet of Julie's double bed.

"You need arranging," Helen stated.

They moved around me. I was rolled face up. My arms were released and then stretched out before my wrists were tied to scarves passed under the mattress to the bed frame. I gasped as Julie pulled my boxer shorts down and off my legs as the others held me down. My ankles were linked together with scarf cuffs and the link was tied off to the frame at the base of the bed.

Julie straddled me, her skirt sweeping over my erection and hiding it.

"Nearly done," said Patricia.

"Nearly done?" Julie repeated. "I thought this was what we agreed to do."

"Yes, we agreed this with you. What we didn't agree was this..."

Helen, Patricia and Sandra grabbed Julie. As she struggled they gagged her with several silk scarves and then tied each of her ankles to my calves. They tied her wrists together and pushed them behind my head. Sandra pulled Julie's skirt out so that it spread over my legs and chest. I flinched as I realised that Julie had shed her French panties. My erection was against Julie's bare pussy.

"Julie, we think you have done enough to Alan." Patricia said. "We are going to leave you like this for an hour to say thank you to him, while we drink some real alcohol instead of the coloured water. Unlike you, rinsing your mouth with vodka before you kissed Alan, we are really going to drink the vodka. Do you agree to stay with Alan? Just nod, and we'll take the gag out."

Julie nodded. Patricia untied the scarves around Julie's head and pulled a scarf out of Julie's mouth. Julie started to complain. Patricia shoved the scarf back against Julie's mouth.

"Naughty girl! Will you be nice to Alan and keep quiet while we go away?"

Julie nodded again, as far as she could with Patricia's hand holding the scarf in place.

"OK. We'll let you two free in an hour. Have fun..."

The three women left the bedroom and shut the door. Julie's mouth came down to cover mine and kissed me. She wriggled her pussy until it opened enough for her to impale herself on me.

We kept quiet for the whole hour but Julie was very active. When the others returned Julie was asleep on my chest. Our scarf bonds were removed very gently. I wrapped my arms around Julie. We stayed like that until morning when Julie woke me by clasping her pussy around my morning erection.

She had forgiven me. She still made me prepare breakfast for all of us. I know that I have to do what Julie wants but the compensations are worth it.

The End.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers