Scent Of A Cuckold Halloween Party

Story Info
Last in the scent of a cuckold series.
4.6k words
3.94
66.1k
28
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki sent me an email at work this morning that simply read:

Good morning my little boy wife

"Halloween party tonight at Castaways. Patrick has his two college roommates coming up for the weekend. I'll pick up our costumes and see you at home around 7pm.

Hope you have a great day!

Your Queen!

Great, I thought to myself as I closed out the email. Nikki had been talking about Patrick's two yuppie college roommates for awhile. Nikki had confessed to Patrick one night that she had always had a fantasy of being involved in a gang bang with three guys. Patrick smiled and told her he thought he might just have the three guys. He said he and his two college roommates had done a few things like that in college, but they had all been at some frat house party. He said since then they've kept in touch and always wanted to do it up right. Patrick's two college roommates were from out of town but both had high powered yuppie jobs like Patrick.

I got home first and finished a load of laundry; some of Patrick's and some of ours, vacuumed the house, lit some candles, chilled some wine and waited for Nikki to come home. I prayed that she wouldn't make me wear the CB3000 chastity device to the party tonight. It was torture never being able to get fully aroused when everything around you constantly arouses you! But I guess inside I knew I'd end up wearing it. It was a sign, a statement if you will of not only Nikki's dominance over me, but of my submission and subservience to her.

I loved the fact that Nikki is the perfect woman for me. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, she's the perfect match for me. Physically she is tall with a commanding presence, wide in the hips, big breasts and curves in all the right places. The term, Rubenesque, or BBW jumps to mind when describing her. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually we are both on the same page. We understand each other as no one I've ever known understands me. Even after having been married for a long time, Nikki understands me in ways my ex-wife never would or could. There is an honesty, love, trust and understanding between the two of us that not many people could understand. Even though Nikki has a lover Patrick, it is me to whom her heart belongs. We are partners in crime. She may fuck him and love his cock and things about him, she loves everything about me; we are true soul mates and our connection runs deep.

Nikki knows what turns me on and I know what turns her on. We've discussed it at length as to build our relationship as strong as it is. The foundation of any relationship has to be strong for it to survive like that of a house that will stand the test of time. And if you work hard at building a strong foundation, the house will last any forces thrown against it. To someone viewing our relationship from the outside they may look on in confusion and see at first glance a woman who is unfaithful to her boyfriend and humiliates him at every turn and man who puts up with his partner's infidelity and who allows her to dominate and humiliate him. Appearances as they say my friend can be deceiving.

You see, it turns me on that she's unfaithful; it turns me on that she humiliates and dominates me, and above all, it turns her on too. We are like famous couples that no one understood but the couples themselves. John Lennon and Yoko Ono come to mind. From all outward appearances, no one in the world got them, but it didn't matter, because they got each other. And so it is with our relationship, it doesn't matter if no one else gets up because we get us!

I heard the car pull into the driveway and rushed to pour Nikki a glass of wine. As she entered the house I handed her the glass of wine and gave her a long, loving, deep tongued kiss. She smiled and told me there were some packages in the car with our costumes and for me to get them and meet her in the living room. I practically ran to the car, retrieved the bags and was soon on my knees in the living room massaging Nikki's poor tired feet. She smiled down at me as she sipped her wine.

"I've picked us out some perfect costumes! I talked to Patrick and he and his two college roommates Neil and Brad are going as The Thunderbirds from the movie Grease!"

I raised her soft beautiful foot with its pink toenail polish decorating each toe and planted a kiss on her big toe. The scent of her feet made my head swim with ecstasy. It was the scent of her. Her sweat, her perfume drifting down from above me that almost made me dizzy. Lowering one foot and picking up the other I asked, "What will I wear for a costume?" Knowing that I really had no choice in the matter and would wear whatever she picked out for me.

She laughed and said, "You'll see all in god time my little boy wife. But now it's time for your Queen to take a nice hot bath and get ready for the party. So go draw me a bath and pour me another glass of wine."

I scurried to the kitchen, poured her another glass of wine and then went to the master bedroom to draw her a nice hot bubble bath. She came into the bathroom naked and I gasped for air at her beauty. I helped her into the tub and began to wash her gently using her loofah sponge as she lay back and closed her eyes. After giving her a nice bath, I washed her hair and then helped her out of the tub to dry off. I got her another glass of wine as she sat at her dressing table getting ready for the nights festivities.

"My little boy wife!" She called from bedroom.

I ran to the bedroom and stood meekly by her side watching he apply her makeup and comb her long luscious red hair.

"You need to take a shower, shave and put your little cage on for tonight." It wasn't a request, it was an order. An order I'd follow without question.

"Yes my Queen." I replied and headed off towards the bathroom to get ready. I showered and shaved my face and cock and balls and then got out of the shower, dried myself off, covered my cock and balls in baby oil and put the CB3000 in place and securely locked it. This was the worst part of putting it on, the final click of the lock as it snapped shut, knowing that Nikki holds the only key and that key is on her anklet that hangs from her right ankle. It means that once locked up, only she can give me physical and sexual release.

When I returned to the bedroom, I almost fainted when I saw Nikki standing there. She was dressed in an Elvira costume, with a deep plunging neckline that accentuated her gorgeous big breasts and a slit up the side of the dress that left little to the imagination and showed off her tremendously delicious thighs and legs. She wore black heels making her even taller than natural and her makeup much heavier than usual to give the full Elvira effect made her totally the most gorgeous creature I had ever laid eyes on. I walked towards her and gave her a kiss as my nose was greeted with the aroma of her patchouli perfume in heavy dose.

"Wow! You look stunning, gorgeous, and beautiful; there aren't enough words to describe it!" I said as I took a step backwards drinking in her beauty.

"Why thank you my little boy wife! Now it's time to get you dressed and ready." She reached into the bag and withdrew a costume and laid it on the bed. I gasped. It was a Tinkerbell costume consisting of a lime-green, short dress with a rigid trim, and green slippers with white puffs. It was completed with wings on the back of the dress and a magic wand.

I stood there stunned, not knowing what to say or think. Did she really expect me to go to a party at a biker bar dressed in this? I was horrified. She saw the consternation in my face and came towards me. Placing a deep, soulful kiss on my mouth while she cupped my balls, she then whispered in my ear, "Make your Queen happy and put it on."

Again it wasn't a request, it was a command. A command I knew I would follow, for I found my cock already hardening in its little cage just from the vision of her and the scent of her perfume surrounding me. All my worries and fears left me and I knew that I would be okay and that she would let nothing happen to me. I put the costume on and she adjusted the wings and gave me my wand. I asked her about what shoes I should wear because there were none with the costume. She merely smiled and said, "Oh my little boy wife, or I guess for tonight I should call you Tinkerbell, there are no shoes, you see Tinkerbell never wore shoes. Oh but look what else the man at the costume shop gave me." She produced a small green bag and said it contained pixie dust and that the real Tinkerbell always sprinkled small amounts of pixie dust when she moved about and that I should do the same tonight.

I hung my head and began to weep when once again she planted her magic kiss on my mouth and cupped my balls in her hand. And once again, like magic everything seemed as if it would be okay. I followed her out to the car got into the passenger seat as she drove to the Castaways and the gala Halloween party. On the way she told me how she thought the costume was perfect for it would show everyone who was in charge of our relationship and also show everyone there our respective roles. She then told me hw much she really loved me and how much she knew I loved her and that this was one more step in my affirming it. Deep down inside I knew she was right. But here I was heading to a costume party at a biker bar where my girlfriend was dressed as a very hot version of Elvira, and her lover and his three friends would be dressed as three of the Thunderbirds from Grease, and I would be forced to walk around all night in bare feet dressed as Tinkerbell wearing a chastity device that could certainly be seen by anyone should my dress move the right way.

Once at Castaways I hobbled across the parking lot with bare feet attempting to keep up with my gorgeous wife as she smiled at the whistles and catcalls from attendees. Once inside we were greeted with a plethora of costumes, but none appeared to be as all telling as ours were. The crowd almost parted as Nikki walked in, this commanding, Rubenesque beauty, with her balding, chubby, boyfirend hobbling behind her trying to keep up as my feet stung from the cold rocks I had just traipsed across in the parking lot to the hard wooded floor filled with splinters that I currently navigated. Snickers, laughs, catcalls, and chuckles greeted us as we walked the gauntlet of costumed revelers and headed for the back room where the band played.

Once there, Nikki spotted Patrick and his two old college roommates Neil and Brad and waved and raced towards them. She embraced Patrick and gave him a huge lip lock, their tongues entwining as his buddies stared on with impressive acknowledgment of their friends taste in women. Introductions were made and the four of them sat down at the table which only had seats for four. I stood there embarrassingly as Nikki reached into her purse and handed me a twenty and told me to go get them four beers and whatever I wanted to drink. I made my way to the bar and stood there with my head down until the bartender looked at me and chuckled and said, "What can I get for you sweetheart?" I placed my order and tried to navigate my way back through the crowd almost tiptoeing to avoid getting splinters while my arms were loaded with four beers and a club soda.

Back at the table I put the beers down as Nikki held out her hand for the change. Like a little boy returning from the corner store, I meekly handed her the change and stood there still uncomfortable that I was the only one standing. Nikki took the change and told me that while I was at the bar she and Patrick had filled Neil and Brad in on our lifestyle and the relationship between us and Patrick. Neil and Brad simply chuckled as she told me this and then she said in a very matter of fact voice, "Why don't you show the boys the 'special' part of your costume?" This was beyond humiliating and embarrassing, but I immediately knew what she meant. Turning towards the table and hoping no one else could see in the dark dance hall, I raised what little there was of my dress and showed them my tiny shaved cock imprisoned in its clear plastic CB3000.

They roared with laughter and I lowered my dress and my head and still remained standing. And so my embarrassment went on throughout the night. While Nikki and Patrick danced or while Neil or Brad danced with her, I remained standing by the table waiting to take their orders and go to the bar to seek more embarrassing stares and whistles by bikers and their girlfriends. At one point I had to pee so badly it wasn't even funny. And as anyone who has ever warn a chastity device can tell you, it's nearly impossible to pee standing with a chastity device on. This posed a problem at Castaways as the men's room had all urinals and one stall. The one stall however was never used by anyone to sit down at as there was no door on it and when the men's room door opened it gave a perfect view of the stall. So most of the men just stood in the stall and peed. Except me of course, as I made my way to the stall I knew I this was going to be tricky. All I could hope for was an empty men's room and a few uninterrupted minutes.

Once inside I tiptoed into the stall with my bare feet hoping not to have to step in the spilled pee that littered the floor. I was happy to find there was no one else in the men's room. Hurriedly I turned around and squatted (sitting was not an option as there was no toilet seat) down over the toilet to pee. Just as I had started to feel the relief, I saw the door to the men's room open and who was standing there, but Patrick. He smiled and held the door wide open so the entire length of the bar caught of a view of me squatting over the toilet bowl peeing through my chastity device. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, he walked in and closed the door behind him standing at the urinal next to me. Patrick asked me if was having a good time and I told him yes I was enjoying the evening. He merely laughed and said not as much fun as he and his buddies were going to have when we all went back to his house. As he was still talking, he turned with his giant cock still out and shook it off letting the few drops of pee on the end of his cock find its way onto my leg and then he left.

I didn't even want to leave the men's room but I knew I needed to or Nikki would be upset. So gathering up all the courage I could muster I walked through the door to greetings of whistles and catcalls and applause by everyone at the bar. I snuck into the back room and resumed my position standing by the table. Nikki told me that we were going to be moving the party to Patrick's place, but she said I wasn't going to get into her car with my filthy feet. I asked her if she wanted me to go to the men's room and wash them off. She said no and reached into her bag and withdrew a pair of pink fuzzy slippers and handed them to me. "Wear these till we get to Patrick's." She said, getting up and heading out of the bar with the boys in toe.

I put the slippers on and shuffled across the bar and out the door and into the car. Once at Patrick's place the four of them immediately stripped and got into the hot tub while I was told to go get drinks for them. While leaving the room I couldn't help but notice as they stripped what great shape both Neil and Brad were in. Observing Patrick and his two college buddies the words Greek Adonis came to mind. They were both hung like Patrick too!

When I returned they were all naked and in the hot tub, and I served them their drinks and stood there as I had done at the bar. Nikki told me it wasn't fair that they were all in the tub and I wasn't and to get undressed and join them. With great trepidation I peeled off my costume and stood there with just my CB3000 on as they chuckled at my appearance. Climbing into the tub, I sat nervously between Neil and Brad as I watched Nikki straddling Patrick's lap rocking back and forth as she fucked him. Patrick smiled as he looked at me and said Neil and Brad knew what the duties of cuckolds were and I had better get to it.

With that, Neil grabbed the back of my head and plunged it beneath the water impaling my head on his cock. I struggled to get free but he was much stronger and so I just acquiesced and sucked on his cock. Finally when I thought I was going to drown he let me head up and I sucked in fresh air. But not for long as Brad now grabbed my head and forced it back under the water and onto his cock. This went on for what seemed like a half an hour until I was so water logged I was dizzy. The whole time, Nikki continued to ride Patrick. Finally, Patrick told me to go get the bedroom ready and wait for them. I got out of the tub, dripping with water and went to the bedroom and lit candles, put the satin sheets on the bed and put chilled champagne and glasses out.

The four of them appeared wet and naked in the bedroom like some medieval orgy. Patrick told me to go turn the hot tub off, put the cover on and clean up the other room and then come back and they'd be ready for me. I went and completed my chores like a good cuckold and then returned to Patrick's bedroom and a shocking sight. Patrick lay on his back on the bed with his cock buried in Nikki's ass as Neil knelt between her legs his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy while Brad stood with his legs on either side of Nikki and his cock in her mouth. It was incredible to see my girlfriend in the midst of this gang bang. My tiny cock raged against its plastic prison seeking release. Every so often they would switch positions with each one of them filling one of Nikki's holes. She merely looked at me and told me to suck her toes. Obediently I crawled onto the bed and sucked and licked her toes and feet as the three men above me feasted on her body.

Finally Nikki began to shout that she was going to cum as did the three old college buddies, enjoying my girlfriend as their private plaything while I lay there sucking on her toes and reveling in the scents wafting down from above me. The four of them exploded in what seemed like and instantaneous explosion of passion and pleasure. They pumped her full of cum as they all screamed and groaned in pleasure. After awhile they all untangled their bodies and lay sprawled across the bed in exhausted ecstasy. Nikki beckoned for me to come to her and as I did she gabbed my head and kissed me with a mouth full of cum, then she whispered gently in my ear, "You know what you have to do" and pushed me head gently towards her midsection. The scent once again was overwhelming as I lowered my head and began to lap at her pussy and ass digging my tongue deeper and deeper to get all the cum out of her. I was lost in a blizzard of eroticism, a combination of her and the three men who had just fucked her silly assaulted my nostrils and I drank it in like a drowning man who has just been given water. I lapped and sucked at her pussy and asshole, not because I craved the cum of strange men inside her, but rather to show her my ultimate devotion to her and to please her.

I brought her to another three orgasms and realized that Patrick and his buddies had drifted out of the bedroom and we were alone. Nikki gathered herself up and regained a bit of her composure, dressed and told me we were going home and I was not to put my costume back on. Eagerly I obeyed and followed her towards the living room where Patrick greeted us at the door and they kissed a long, deep sensuous kiss before we left. It was a very chilly October night as we made our way to the car, her in the lead in her Elvira costume and me naked tiptoeing behind her freezing in the cold night air.

In the car she asked if I had enjoyed myself tonight. I told her I had very much and hoped she had. She told me it had always been a fantasy of hers to be in a gang bang and now she had fulfilled one of her long time fantasies and how could she have not had a good time. I told her I loved her and was looking very much forward to cumming when we got home. She smiled and said I had been a very good little boy wife and I would get my just rewards. Once at home she parked the car in the driveway and even though it was very late and I was sure all the neighbors were asleep I was scared getting out of the car naked wearing my chastity device, but did at the urging of Nikki. I followed her up onto the deck and was shivering while I waited for her to unlock the door so we could go inside.

12